Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye-kyo is Song Hye-kyo....Entering the article 2019.01.03 2:50 pm  

0002377433_001_20190103145140281.jpg?type=w430_q70View originThere are a variety of modifiers to call entertainers. Someone is called a 'star'. Someone else is called 'actor'. What is the difference between the two? If 'star' is an image that is built on popularity, 'actor' can be obtained by having skeleton of acting ability. Sometimes these two things seem difficult to combine. In that respect, Song Hye - kyo is very great. This is because she is an actor who leads the Korean Wave market and is an armed actor with a strong acting power. There is no exception in the current TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-a, director Park Shin-woo, production factory) 
Song Hye-gyo suffered the pain of a divorce in the play, but took on the role of Chae Soo-hyun, who stood out as a distinctive figure. He seems to have a lot of things but he does not have much, and he seems to be free from divorce, but she still can not be free from his gaze and jealousy around him. She meets a man named Jin-Hyuk Kim (Park Bo-gam) and opens his eyes to a new world. Although he is careful, the appearance of Cha Soo-hyun entering into the realm of Kim Jin-hyeok is naturally natural and refreshing as the sponge does. 
To Song Hye-kyo, 'Boyfriend' was a double-edged sword. It is a blessing to meet with the most trendy actor of the day called "Park Boogum". But it is not easy. If you squeeze, you have to carry a great deal of criticism. Comparisons coming from physical age differences should also be taken. But Song Hye - kyo is able to digest all of this. The appearance that does not feel age difference as the 'star' is outstanding, and the character digestive power which directs this drama as the 'actor' is the best.
As a matter of fact, Song Hye-kyo has always been breathing with the best actors of his time. Conversely, it can be said that Song Hye Kyo was allowed to sit next to a male actor who was in the best position of his day. This is not a result that anyone can make deliberately. Song Hye-kyo is a position of his own. In ten years, the strong mountain has changed. The fact that Song Hye Kyo has maintained its place for more than 20 years, when Changsan has changed twice, is a proof that he has the conditions of star and actor. 
The Korean entertainment industry is somewhat harsh for the actress. There are not a lot of works that they can appear in comparison to male actors. The work that focuses on women is extremely rare, and it seems to be an ancillary figure even in the works that appear. Moreover, the role that can be taken after marriage is limited. Especially the male and female actresses who are interested in chemistry are becoming more and more involved. 
However, Song Hye Kyo has walked all the way through all the gates as he has done so far. And Song Hye - kyo 's choice speaks out that the decisions of those who selected Song Hye - kyo were not wrong. It is a cliche, but Song Hye-kyo is still pretty. The actor looks smarter when he plays well. That's why Song Hye-kyo is in the 'boyfriend'. 
Anyone who says Song Hye Kyo is Song Hye Kyo. 
Anjinyong reporters realyong@munhwa.com 
cultural com shortcut | News Channel edited by the Culture Daily | Mobile Web ]
[Copyrightⓒmunhwa.com 'The only evening that opens the afternoon of Korea' Cultural Daily News' reprint and redistribution prohibition ( subscription: 02) 3701-5555 )].....source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=021&aid=0002377433

7The Pinoy Remake of Descendants of the Sun Is One Step Closer to Getting Its Cast

But nothing's final yet.

8 hours ago 
descendantssun640.jpg

(SPOT.ph) Earlier in January, GMAannounced that their Pinoy remake of hit K-Drama Descendants of the Sun will finally be airing in 2019. The project was first revealed in 2017 and since then, many names have been rumored to be taking on the roles of Captain Yoo Si-jin a.k.a. Big Boss and Doctor Kang Mo-yeon a.k.a. Beauty (played by now-married co-stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, respectively)—including Alden Richards and Dingdong Dantes. According to Pep, while the cast is yet to be finalized, there are 

10 ‘Classic K-dramas’ We Wouldn’t Mind Rewatching...      BY HAZEL BEEFebruary 13, 2019...                      Happy Valentines, mga bes! Whether you have a date or you are mentally dating your favorite oppa this Hearts day, we would like to give you some classic romantic K-dramas that gave us the early kilig feels that made us get hooked in watching K-dramas. We all know that we are always getting the feels in watching Korean dramas, and we sometimes tend to be attached from a very good show before moving on to the next one, and the idea of rewatching wouldn’t mind us at all. In this list, we will give you 10 Classic K-Dramas that we love to look back and rewatch clips but ended up rewatching the whole series all over again: . Endless Love: Autumn in My Heart (2000) Genre: Melodrama, Romance. Endless love, the title of 2000 TV series was divided into 4 shows to showcase stories between 4 seasons of love. The first series was Autumn in My Heart starring Song Hye-kyo, Song Seung-heon and Won Bin, we would never forget the early family related plot twists and that ending that broke our hearts! 
Autumn-imh.jpg    Full House (2004) Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama. This drama is one of the oldies that I wouldn’t mind to rewatch! Full Houseis one of the striking dramas that made us feel kilig for the first time in our early binge-watching. Starred by Rain, Song Hye-kyo, Han Eun-jung and Kim Sung-soo. We also learned from this series a popular Korean nursery rhyme titled, 곰세마리 (Gom Se Ma Ri or Three Bears) performed by Hye-kyo! 
Image result for full house korean drama  Thanks to some of these titles, we are introduced to the amazing and interesting plotlines of Korean dramas that even some of the plotlines and twists today still amazes us! We cannot wait to watch new and interesting stories!...source credit @https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/02/13/10-classic-k-dramas-we-wouldnt-mind-rewatching/

Song Hyekyo has Once Again Left Fans Speechless with Jaw-Dropping Beauty in Her Newest CF recommend_7b7839ed931a9e0ae1bb2386c25e82e0c637191e.jpeg

Song Hyekyo looks beautiful as ever in her new commercial film. 

The actress has recently wrapped her newest commercial film with Korean skincare brand 'Sulhwasoo,' to promote the brand's newest line, 'Plum Blossom' skincare. Song Hyekyo is the spokesperson of 'Sulhwasoo' and she has been actively promoting the brand through commercial films, pictorials, fan events, and more. 

image%2F1550108701770-0.jpg

Image Source: Youtube 'The Best Korean Drama News' Screenshot

Her beauty has once again stolen the spotlight. Song Hyekyo was born in 1981, meaning that she is 39 years old in Korean age this year. Despite her not-so-young age, the actress shines bright with her flawless skin. In the commercial film, to be specific, Song Hyekyo confidently poses for the camera with light makeup, highlighting her natural beauty. 

image%2F1550108690769-1.jpg

Image Source: Youtube 'The Best Korean Drama News' Screenshot

You can watch the CF above.

Source Credit @https://kstarlive.com/article/2019/02/14/song-hyekyo-has-once-again-left-fans-speechless-with-jaw-dropping-beauty-in-her-newest-cf-184300

3 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Is there a pinoy version for full house and AIMH? Lol i didnt know that :lol:

Yes there were pinoy version of AIMH and FH. Unfortunately it's so corny at all. I think every single k-drama that had pinoy version were so corny.They shouldn't have done pinoy version such a waste of time.  I hate pinoy version, sorry!!

16 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

Tbh, I don't want DOTS to be remade to pinoy adaptation cause it'll be corny . Long before k-dramas trended to have a remake pinoy versions but I didn't like it cause I can't stand being corny at all including pinoy version of Autumn In My Heart and Full House.  They just ruined it and soon DOTS, please don't push it through,  it's just a big Noooooooooooooooooo to me!!!!!!!

Nothing beats original!!!!

Dear your not alone i dont like it also and when they announce that Dots airing in that network im not happy, im glad Encounter will be airing in ABS CBN im super happy cos that network is no.1 channel in the Philippines im waiting for this patiently...yes yes yes 

Korean-Romance-Dramas.jpg?zoom=3&resize=360%2C240&ssl=1

FEATURED

Hellokpop K-Drama Picks: Stories That Celebrate “One Great Love”

By abbyinhallyuland | February 15, 2019             

FOR OUR VALENTINE’S AND WHITE DAY SPECIAL, WE ARE SHARING OUR FAVORITE KOREAN ROMANCE DRAMAS FOLLOWING THE THEME OF “ONE GREAT LOVE”.

Now, this is quite a bit tricky since there are dramas with a not-so-happy ending, which also tells an amazing love story.     

AUTUMN IN MY HEART

Autumn in My Heart

KBS2

The first part of the Endless Love series has one of the most touching love stories, and yes it has a tragic ending. Yoon Seo (Song Hye Kyo) and Joon Seo (Song Seung Hoon) grew up as siblings only to find out later they are actually not related. Joon Seo’s family migrated to the United States and leaves Yoon Seo behind. Years passed, and he returns to Korea as an adult looking for her long-lost “sister”.

The two eventually meet and the attraction is palpable. They try to fight it, but it wins. When they decide to give their feelings a go, another incident pulls them apart. Yoon Seo decides to let go of Joon Seo when she knew she has leukemia.

Without knowing her condition, Joon Seo is ready to go out of the country once more to forget Yoon Seo. They get back together and spend blissful days as a married couple. But Yoon Seo’s condition becomes worse and dies. The last scene suggests that Joon Seo dies as well, which gives their story a tragically beautiful ending....Source Credit @https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/hellokpop-k-drama-picks-one-great-love/

Here’s When Song Hye Kyo First Realized She Was IN LOVE With Song Joong Ki

The Song-Song couple truly had a fairytale romance.

Published 5 hours ago...
songsong-couple-fb.png 

SongHyeKyoFanLetterDating15.png
Before Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki married, Song Hye Kyo posted a letter online for her fans. The letter was her own personal announcement of her then-upcoming marriage and had many fans reliving the magic of their love story.
Her letter detailed their fairytale-like romance while apologizing to fans for not revealing the news earlier.
The letter started off by explaining how the two met and began getting closer to each other.
“Hello, It’s Hye Kyo. It’s been a long time since I said hello to Sunflower. I wanted to share a personal message at the place where I’ve connected with my fans since my debut. You were probably surprised by my sudden wedding news. I understand that you may think I lacked respect for my fans and that you were probably shocked by the news, but I hope you can understand me with an open heart. Joong Ki and I were first co-workers who matched well. Throughout the project, I realized that we had similar values and ideas, and I was able to share everything with him. He was such a good co-worker and friend to me, so we contacted frequently and spent time to get to know each other better.” — Song Hye Kyo
Then she talked about the moment she knew he was the one.
“Joong Ki showed me his true self, trust, and his manners for a long time. I thought to myself that it would be good to spend the future with him and I was glad that he could feel my true emotions as well. That’s when I knew that he was the one. I wanted to let my fans know first about the marriage but since this matter involves more than just me, I was extra careful about it.” — Song Hye Kyo
Finally, she explained why hadn’t announced the news earlier and asked for her fans blessings.
“I’m nervous and rattled to be announcing the news of my wedding so suddenly but I believe my fans will support me. Please continue to love and trust my choices as you have until now. I thank all my fans once again for being patient and waiting until I spoke up. I am no longer one person but two people now, I will take this opportunity to live better and be more conscious of everything around me. Please give me your blessings.” — Song Hye Kyo...source credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-reveals-first-love-song-joong-ki/

• Like 1