Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

@djsong hello and thanks for sharing your thoughts!  Like you I want Kyo to see her comeback project in a big screen after encounter. I want her to work with her brother/bff Yoo Ah -In, veteran movie actors. I know it will take years before she decides to do comeback project but in small screen I want to see her work with actors like Gong Yoo, Lee Joon-Gi, So Ji-Sub, Lee Dong-Wook, a reunion with Jo In-Sung and a miracle reunion with Won Bin!:sweatingbullets: How many years more do we have to wait for WB-Kyo in one frame together!? :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

I keep on waiting and I really don't get despair:D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@djsong

I want Won Bin to be her next leading man! They need to be together in kdrama land. It is 20 years in the making!

@caileysmiley

whoa! New pics?! Did she post it in her ig??

Yeah latest pics. of her for gichanchy!:wub: She posted an hour ago.

-----

For WB-Kyo reunion, I'm dying to see them work again movie or k-drama I don't mind, miracle please! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Boyfriend' even though the end of the topic is the top 1 .. Park Bo Gum x Song Hye-kyo ♥ ♥ Rain made ing...                             Enter the article 2019.01.29 at 6:57 pm     

0003944200_001_20190129185723281.jpg?type=w430_q70View original
[OSEN = Park Sang-young] After the end, Park Boy Sword and Song Hye-kyo's "boyfriend" topic remains strong. 
According to the CPI January last week's report, tvN 'Boyfriend' ranked first in the Top 50 programs in the program, which was jointly developed by CJ ENM and Nielsen Korea on the 29th. Last week, it was 3rd, but it was in the top position again with the ending. 
 'Boyfriend' has gathered hot topics since the meeting with Park Sung Sook and Song Hye Kyo. The last 16 days of the last 24 days, but the beautiful love story created by Park Sung Sook and Song Hye Kyo is still leaving a deep longevity. 
MBC's new tree drama, "Spring onna spring," won the influential program and the top program of interest. The body change story of Yuli Lee and Um Ji-won believes that he has taken control of the room from the beginning. SBS 'Empress of the Empress' also took second place of interest and supported the strong performance of Sukmuk. 
/comet568@osen.co.kr 
[Picture] tvN
source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003944200&rankingType=sympathy&type=like&basisDate=20190129210000
  • Like 3

Rock Song Hye Kyo’s Short Bob From The Hit Drama “Encounter” This 2019: We’ll Tell You How!

In: Beauty, Editor's Picks, News, Style, Trending, Weekender Instagrams, Z Carousel,.....                                 posted: Jan 29, 2019                                            Fancy a fresh, new look this year?

BeFunky-collage-4.jpg

Seems that 2019 is the year of the short bob. This hairstyle, as seen on Song Hye Kyo in the hit-drama ‘Encounter’, has been gaining popularity in Asia after the drama premiered.

This short bob is characterized by its length of 5-7 centimetres under the ear, flaunted with airy bangs, side fringes or in curly waves. While Song Hye Kyo wears hers in her natural hair colour, this style still works should you want to dye your hair different colours too!

Song-Hye-Kyo_.jpg

If you want to emulate her exact hairstyle here, go for airy bangs that complement the bob—it is also suitable for our humid Singaporean weather and prevents the bangs from getting too greasy after an entire day in the office or outside. Take the chance to show off this hairstyle with a pair of minimalistic metal earrings if you’re going for a clean, chic look, or a pair of statement earrings if you’re heading for a night out.

2019012467757961.jpg

After filming wrapped on ‘Encounter’, Song Hye Kyo grew out her airy bangs for a classy mid part, adding in some C-shaped curls to add on extra volume. The curls help to make the overall impression of the hairstyle lighter and exude mature feminity—befitting of the actress herself. It’s also good to note that the shape of the bob haircut is not flush against the shape of the head, and helps to lift the face.

For a more artsy look, take the plunge and go for a spiral perm along with your new bob hairstyle. It helps to frame the face well, especially if you’re worried about your new hairstyle making your face look big. This bohemian-inspired vibe also exudes effortless feminity and will look good no matter what outfit you wear.

Further proving that this hairstyle can hold up to almost any colour, it can also be worn straight—simply run your hair quickly through with a straightening iron, pulling slightly at the roots to give the hair more body to withstand the humidity outside. The best part about this hairstyle too? It flatters your face, without the need for thick makeup! Basic simplicity is the key!

hat do you think? Ready to roll into 2019 with this short bob hairstyle?—We sure are!...source credit @https://weekender.com.sg/w/style/rock-song-hye-kyos-short-bob-from-the-hit-drama-encounter-this-2019-well-tell-you-how/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Song Hye Kyo, Breathtaking Beauty .. True Goddess [★ SHOT!..Enter the article 2019.01.29 7:54 pm  

0003944255_001_20190129195405988.png?type=w430_q70View origina[OSEN = Park Seok-soo] Actress Song Hye-kyo boasts a goddess beauty. Song Hye-kyo posted his photo on his SNS on the afternoon of the 29th. 
Song Hye-kyo in the open photo boasted her beauty while wearing a beautiful dress. 
Song Hye-kyo performed at tvN 'Boyfriend' last 24 days. /pps2014@osen.co.kr..               [Photo] Song Hye-kyo SNS....                   source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003944255
  • Like 2

Photos] New Stills Added for the Korean Drama "Encounter"

photo1032719.jpg

New stills added for the Korean drama "Encounter" (2018).

Directed by Park Shin-woo

Written by Yoo Yeong-ah

Network : tvN

With Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-gum, Jang Seung-jo, Moon Sung-keun, Nam Gi-ae, Ko Chang-seok,...

16 episodes - Wed, Thu 21:30
Synopsis
A man and a woman are brought together by fate. The woman who seems to have it all and the man who doesn't have anything meet, and they must decide which is harder to do: to give up wealth and authority, or to give up an ordinary life.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2018/11/28

photo1032713.jpg

photo1032714.jpg

photo1032715.jpg

photo1032716.jpg

photo1032717.jpg

photo1032718.jpg

photo1032720.jpg

photo1032721.jpg

photo1032722.jpg

photo1032723.jpg

photo1032724.jpg

photo1032725.jpg

Ms Lea Salonga is Very renowned brodway actress singer here in the philippines and i am proud to be a fan thank to her she like the drama Encounter....cr to @msleasalonga

• Like 3