Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Good Morning To All! Tonight is the night flood of tears we have to prepare a lots of tissue and water beside you guys the episode tonight is a heartbroken, we must be prepared and ready of what is the outcome of the episode tonight..have a blessed day a head to all

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

'Boyfriend' Park Bo-gum, the street omnis .. ♥ ︎ Song Hye-kyo and happy ending [Oh!

201901230801778761_5c47a17906c7f_300x.jpg
OSEN = Park Jin-young] 'Boyfriend' Song Hye-gyo - Park sword is full of nostalgia for each other to reveal the hearts of viewers are making. Indeed, with two more episodes left to the end, it raises hopes that their affectionate romance can be a happy ending.

The TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-ae / director Park Shin-woo / production studio dragon, the factory), which makes delicate directing, poetic dialogue and in-depth performances prevent viewers from breaking out, , And the shedding of tears (Song Hye-kyo) and Jin-hyuk (박 boogun).

In the open steel, Suo Hyun stare at the far side of the bridge, capturing his gaze. The complexity of Suhyeon 's expression, which seems like a lot of emotions are tangled, makes the minds of those who see more. However, the emotions of the nose are not easily calmed down, and the tears gradually grow in the eyes of Suhyeon. In the meantime, Jinhyeok pours tears in the streets and draws attention. Moreover, Jinhyeop is unable to tolerate the emotions that come up in the blinds and ends up tearing down and bursting into tears, stimulating the lacrimal glands. Especially in difficult situations, it is Jinhyeok who showed the shape of the outer lining of the temple. Whether Suhyeon and Jinhyeok can achieve romance over adversity, I am interested in the last story of my boyfriend, who is going to the end of this week.

In the 14th 'Boyfriend' of last year, Suhyun was drawn to resolving his separation from Jinhyuk, stimulating his tears. Suhyun was saddened by the desire of Jinhyuk's mother (Paek Ji-won) to divorce Jinhyeok with tears, and to see the ordinary life of the Jinhyeok family, which began to shake, with his own eyes and to put off his happiness again. But Jinhyeok does not know the situation of Suhyeon. However, Jinhyeok, in the past, showed a firm faith in the side of Suhyun in any crisis. Whether Suhyeon and Jinhyeop can overcome all the circumstances around them and make love, the interest of the future of both people is increasing.

'The boyfriend' production team said, "I would like to ask your attention to the romance of the two people, whether Suhyeon and Jinhyuk, who were hard in the crisis, can overcome all adversity and protect their love until the end." /parkjy@osen.co.kr...source credit @http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111069544#imadnews

• Like 1

On 1/21/2019 at 4:45 PM, ahdrianaa said:

IA and  they should invite her to do a promotional activity in either NYC or LA.   

The person in charge of the sulwhasoo US account is a mess, the official US account follows korean artists who endorse products for a rival company. :crazy: Extremely unprofessional.

The other sulwhasoo accounts only follow Kyo, celebrities/influencers from their respective countries and other sulwhasoo accounts. 

The brand uses a PR agency in the US and they might be the ones running the account. They rep a bunch of different beauty brands which would explain why it’s all over the place. They really need someone dedicated to Sulwhasoo. I think this may account for their slow growth in the US market even though their products are actually really good.

I wish they would do a promo with Hye Kyo in NYC. I would definitely go and promote it as well. Sulwhasoo invited me to a brand event in NYC last month but it was something hosted by these local bloggers and let’s just say they are from aspirational. I did not attend.

• Like 5

On 1/21/2019 at 5:52 PM, dukesa1122 said:

They need another person in charge for Sulwhasoo US. I dont know how effective Sulwhasoo is but I’ve been using Laneige water sleeping mask and water mist for years now and it totally works for my skin.

I’ve tried both lines and Sulwhasoo is superior because their product formulations incorporates both traditional Korean herbal medicine along with modern technology. They also use better ingredients. Laneige is more basic skincare by comparison. I would say Laneige is better suited for those in their 20’s and Sulwhasoo is appropriate for anyone in their 30’s and up. Having Kyo as their ambassador has really elevated the Sulwhasoo image IMO but their products are legitimately good. Pricey but worth it. As a blogger I get PR samples but this is a brand I would spend my own money on.

• Like 4

Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum Struggle With Heartache On “Encounter”

Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum Struggle With Heartache On “Encounter”

Jan 23, 2019
by sala12

New stills of tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Encounter” show Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum longing for each other.

In the released stills, Soo Hyun (played by Song Hye Kyo) looks into thedistance from a bridge. A closer look shows her expression, which reveals her complicated inner feelings. Unable to hold back her emotions, Soo Hyun is shown tearing up.

Jin Hyuk (played by Park Bo Gum) is also devastated as he’s crying in the streets. He’s unable to restrain his feelings, and he breaks down on the street in tears. Fans are particularly heartbroken to see Jin Hyuk, who has always had a positive attitude even in difficult situations, overwhelmed with sadness. With two episodes until its conclusion, viewers are curious to find out if “Encounter” will have a happy ending.Encounter-Song-Hye-Kyo-Park-Bo-Gum.jpg

Spoiler

In the previous episode of “Encounter,” Soo Hyun resolved to break up with Jin Hyuk after Jin Hyuk’s mother (played by Baek Ji Won) came to Soo Hyun in tears, pleading for her to break up with Jin Hyuk. Soo Hyun decided to push aside her own happiness after she saw the effect on the normal life of Jin Hyuk’s family. Jin Hyuk was unaware of this situation and had promised to stay by Soo Hyun’s side no matter what problems arose. Viewers are curious to find out if the couple will be able to get back together after they overcome their adversities.

The production staff of “Encounter” shared, “Please show lots of interest for the two people’s romance until the end to find out whether Soo Hyun and Jin Hyuk, who have been strong in times of difficulties, will overcome all their adversities to keep their love alive.”

“Encounter” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST. Catch up with the latest episode below!...source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1297215wpp/song-hye-kyo-park-bo-gum-struggle-heartache-encounter

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Chaumet is a European brand right? French, I think?

@wbishkjkbg

hello chingu, glad you finally got out of lurking :lol:

@dukesa1122 Aw, thanks for reminding me about that! Sorry,I forgot that Chaumet is a french brand. I think Chaumet is one of her works with Eiffigies already and there's more coming in the future (wishful thinking)

Meanwhile, I can't wait to see gorgeous photos of Kyo with chaumet brand!:wub:

@wbishkjkbg hello and thanks for sharing your thoughts finally!   

Don't be shy to express your thoughts here for the love Kyo:wub:

Credit to @dukesa1122 :D 

@wbishkjkbg your previous soompi account was @wbishk right? Cause I'm familiar with it and I know the meaning of your new and old soompi account! :D

@jl08 Hi. Nice to see you here! Credit to @dukesa1122 :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, sugarbunnee said:

The brand uses a PR agency in the US and they might be the ones running the account. They rep a bunch of different beauty brands which would explain why it’s all over the place. They really need someone dedicated to Sulwhasoo. I think this may account for their slow growth in the US market even though their products are actually really good.

I wish they would do a promo with Hye Kyo in NYC. I would definitely go and promote it as well. Sulwhasoo invited me to a brand event in NYC last month but it was something hosted by these local bloggers and let’s just say they are from aspirational. I did not attend.

I figured as much, I think that same agency handles all the AP pacific brands which is why the AP - US IG account is also such a mess. 

I think Sulwhasoo’s brand concept/quality could be compared to SK-II but despite being a billion dollar line Sulwhasoo unlike SK-II doesn’t seem to believe in celebrity ambassadors and promotional activities until last year. I think Kyo being the rare combination of an A+ list actress, extremely gorgeous natural beauty, hallyu star and having a massive sns following made her the natural choice for Sulwhasoo. Having done only two events for Sulwhasoo since becoming their muse one in Korea and the other in HK, it would make so much more sense to have her go to markets where the brand isn’t popular already like the US. More people in the west seem to be curious about k- beauty so they should push and promote like now

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

@caileysmiley I am always here dear friend...just get to reply something here...I was stuck in meeting when ep 15 Encounter was on air...hwaaa....:bawling:

I managed to peek updates here and saw the word break up and almost faint...lol...

trying to catch up with updates in Encounter thread...see you chingu yah....thank you very much.

• Like 2

@caileysmileyhahaha, I’m still here, I haven’t watched episode 14 and waiting all the episodes are aired so I can watch all together cause my weak heart cannot endure the sadness, 

i don’t even go to Encounter thread to read Lolzzz I’m scared to read the spoiler hahahaha

but yep yep, still lurking here guys 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

49 minutes ago, xu_lyfe said:

@caileysmileyhahaha, I’m still here, I haven’t watched episode 14 and waiting all the episodes are aired so I can watch all together cause my weak heart cannot endure the sadness, 

i don’t even go to Encounter thread to read Lolzzz I’m scared to read the spoiler hahahaha

but yep yep, still lurking here guys 

Thank you so much chingu!:D

1 hour ago, angelmas said:

@caileysmiley I am always here dear friend...just get to reply something here...I was stuck in meeting when ep 15 Encounter was on air...hwaaa....:bawling:

I managed to peek updates here and saw the word break up and almost faint...lol...

trying to catch up with updates in Encounter thread...see you chingu yah....thank you very much.

Thank you very much too!:D

• Love 1

'Boyfriend' top 9.3% same time zone! Song Hye-kyo ♥ Park Bo-gum

360_20181218_1218p.jpg by Yoona reporter

2019-01-24 07:36:49    

[Sports Chosun Il-ho] A day before the end, 'Boyfriend' rang the house properly. Song Hye Kyo - Park The soulful romance of Sword Sword makes it impossible to keep an eye on the end and hit the hearts of viewers. Whether the two will be happy endings is amplified at the end of the curiosity. 

The 'boyfriend' 15th viewership rate, which depicted romance until the end, accounted for 8.0% and 9.3% of the total number of pay-TV platforms, including cable, IPTV and satellite, (Paid platform nationwide basis / Nielsen Korea) On 

the 23rd TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-a / director Park Shin-woo / production studio dragon, the factory) 15 times, Suhyeon (Song Hye Kyo) I was able to tell my separation to the people of the night. 

On this day, Suhyun finally said farewell to Jinhyuk. Soohyun, who could not get out of the way easily, was saddened. However, Jinhyuk, who does not know the situation of Suhyun, was embarrassed by sudden separation. Jinhyuk remembers the promise with Suh Hyun, the minister of Cha Sung Hyun (Moon Sung Keun), and said, "I have to protect you by your side. However, Suhyun, who had already set his mind firmly for Jinhyuk, tore the hearts of those who let go of his hands. At the same time, Jinhyuk did not hide his shaking eyes as he realized that Suhyeon and Jinhyukmoo had met. Suhyun said, "My mother has given me the orangery, it is so simple and pretty, I can not live with the money, and I try to break it." So Jin-hyuk met Lee Sun-young (Gil Hyeyeon) and said, "I thought I was brought out of the high and deep castle of him, but when I heard him, he was stuck in the castle again. "Soo hyun was worried about him, and he raised interest whether the two people could overcome the crisis together. 

Since then both of us have had a hard time. Especially, Jinhyeok, who showed a solid appearance by keeping Suhyeon side of the masses, made a tear to the people who sat down on the streets in the farewell to Suhyeon. Furthermore, Suhyun decided to leave Korea for the completion of the Donghwa Hotel Cuban branch, and Jinhyeok, who received it, exploded with regret that he was writing a resignation letter for Suhyun.

However, in the ending, Jinhyeok realized the unforgettable love for Suhyeon and showed a change of heart and brought up the immersion. Jinhyeok, who used to write a letter of resignation, recalled the last time she was with Suhyun. After that, her sadness at separation came to disappear and she focused attention on Suhyun's side with a slightly different expression. Especially, at that time, when Canon variant song that Suhyun and Jinhyeok checked each other's heart was laid in background music, it made the expectation that such a foreboding might notice a change in the relationship between two people. So, I wondered if Jinhyeok, who was about to accept the separation from Suhyun, made a decision, and whether Jinhyeok could turn back Suhyeon's mind and Suhyeon could get away from the feeling of guilt that made him confess, ) It amplifies the curiosity about the last 'boyfriend' ending. 

On the other hand, attention is focused on the suggestion that the tough gambling between Suhyun family and Taekyung group will be concluded. Cha Jonghyun confessed that he had received illegal political funds from a parent company when he was re-elected by the National Assembly, and it was expected that Kim Chae-jang (Chae Hyeon-yeon) would rise to the top of his mind. Moreover, in the media, Kim predicted the possibility of recalling the prosecution. Meanwhile, Cha Jonghyun asked Suh Hyun-mo (the rest of the country) to testify about the corruption of the Taekyung group and focused attention on it. At the same time, Suhyun went to Suh Hyun-mo and told her a sincere word "mother and daughter," and the figure of Su-hyun who shed the tears of her return. I am curious as to what decision Mr. Su-hyun will make. 

As such, 'Boyfriend' made the viewer's eyes blue with the sad romance of Suhyun and Jinhyeok. Song Hye-kyo-Park's sad appearance of pouring tears from different places, especially after he broke up, tore up the tears of his audience's heart. Song Hye Kyo - Park Sword was once again proved why it is not possible to substitute 'melody craftsman'. 

After broadcasting, various SNS and online communities have said, "I was sad for the first time that I saw a parting of the drama and it was sad for me to break up," "Ambassador is charming and beautiful," "Song Hye Kyo is also a good luck," " "" My father is so wonderful, "" Suhyeon was so wonderful, "he said." Father, "" Today's legend, "and" I can not believe that the end is now too sad. " 

tvN 'Boyfriend' is an emotional melodrama that starts with an accidental meeting of Suhyeon, who never lived his chosen life, and free and clear soul devotion. Today (24th), the last meeting will be broadcast at 9:30 pm. 

<Photo> tvN 'Boyfriend' screen capture 
source credit@http://m.sportschosun.com/amp/article.amp.htm?id=201901240100179040013955&ServiceDate=20190124&id=201901240100179040013955&servicedate=20190124&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1
  • Love 1