Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks alot @rosiepeonie188! It was hilarious! Haha CTH has been a close friend of SHK ever since and I know he’s used to people’s reactions by now. :wub:

————————

I wonder how many times they had to make her cry on episode 14. Her eyes were already puffy, she hasnt even cried in the scene yet. Aigoooo 

• LOL 1

@ahdrianaa

I thought there was a mistranslation when he said it’s his 22 years (almost same as Kyo) in the KEnt. He looks so young. 

The girl in red was in Full House. She was the girl Yeong Jae (Rain) was in love with.

——————————

would I be banned if I posted the video here? I recorded it :ph34r:

Interpark, "Best seller created by Sky Castle and boyfriend ... 6 volumes in total "
  •  Kim Seung-il
  •  

Approval 2019.01.18 , 10:14     

[Photo provided by Interpark][Photo provided by Interpark]

Interpark introduced the best-selling books on the 18th by the influence of popular drama 'Boyfriend' and 'Sky Castle'. 

Song Hye Kyo and Park Hoon Sword starred in 'Boyfriend'. On December 5th, Park Sookmyung presented poetry poem "Seeing You Like Flowers" and poetry by Park Joon-po, who read the poem on November 28, The story of Kim Yeon-soo's novel "The End of the World Girlfriend" by novelist Kim Yeon-soo, who appeared as a narration of the dramatist Park Sook-sik on the last two days,   

"Seeing you like a flower," has been steadily rising since December 5, and in Interpark, it ranked second in the bestseller ranking in the city / essay section, ranking seventh in the overall bestseller rankings in the second week of January. According to Interpark, "I ate a few days after you made your name" and "The end of the world girlfriend" are compared to the previous motive (October 27, 2018 ~ November 27, 2018) 266 percent, and 1,066 percent. "If the wave is a thing of the sea," sales for the week immediately after the broadcast increased by 6,600%. 

According to Interpark, Richard Dawkins' "Selfish Gene" in the drama "Sky Castle" and Nietzsche's "Chararustra" said sales increased by 10% and 100%, respectively, for the month after the broadcast.

Interpark Yangbian Literature MD said, "This media seller seems to have received more attention from readers due to the fact that they are treated in succession in the drama series."    

Meanwhile, the drama series 'Memories of the Alhambra Palace', which will be published on the 23rd, will also be on sale for the second time in Interpark.

Copyright holder © Read Newspaper without permission and redistribution prohibited....source credit @http://www.readersnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=91705

The power of drama including 'Boyfriend', 'SKY Castle' · · · Media seller continues

n Poetry "I see you like a flower", after the appearance of the drama Ranking backward ... Interpark synthesis 7th place n "Wave is the thing of the sea", "End girlfriend of the world" Interpark sales 66 times, 11 times more n SKY Castle reading book 'Omphalos' discussion book "Chararustra said" is popular too

January 18, 2019

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98%EA% Photos; .- Boyfriends - Exposure - Book provided; Interpark

(Travel Leisure = jeongintae newspaper reporter) Drama ,  exposed to broadcast entertainment programs such as  Media-selling The strong linger .

The drama of the topic  ' boyfriend ', 'SKY ( Sky ), Castle , "" Memories of the Alhambra  a drama related books one after another, such as climbing the bestseller  and has had a major impact on the publishing market, such as recording the explosive sales .

According to Interpark, especially "I can see the flowers you" of Na Tae-joo poet last  12 Mon  5days Drama  ' boyfriend ' night sword in (gimjinhyeok Station ) and Khmer ( chasuhyeon Station ) after ranking appeared to make closer the mediator  ' yeokjuhaeng ' of I am writing myths 

nterpark  one in the second week of May General Sellers Rank  7jungyimyeo ranked  cities and essays in the division  tworanks 

This poetry book is a collection of poems but often climb down in the middle of a blog or Twitter when Na Tae-joo of the poet  the last 2015 has become more popular in time of publication .

In addition, last year  11 Mon  28 broadcast days  1 Poems of bakjun poet nights sword is read from the Recurrence drama "that let your name had a few days" and the novel "end of the girlfriend of the world" of Kim Yeonsu artist sold between one month immediately after airdate ( Interpark aggregation ) jumped more than 266% and 1,066%  respectively  

"If the wave is a thing of the sea," the sales volume increased by 6,600% a week immediately after appearing with the narration of the night sword in the  9th drama on the  last  two days .

Richard Dawkins' s classic "selfish gene" and Nietzsche's "Chararustra"

It also recorded a lot of sales in conjunction with the drama  ' Sky Castle  exposure It appeared as a selection book for the reading discussion of  ' Umparos ' in the sky castle residents ' reading group formed for the entrance examination in the drama .

According to Interpark, sales volume increased by more than 10% and 100% for  one month since the broadcast of the book discussion on the theme of both books  .

Meanwhile , the  drama  ' Memories of the Alhambra Palace ' and  ' Boyfriend  storybooks are expected to be published next, so expect readers 

The drama debut shows that the triplets are well-equipped, including the popularity of drama  the perfection of the work, and  the influence of the artist 

Last  4 days starting the scheduled sale  'Memories of the Alhambra  daebonjip  firstticket and  second tickets are Interpark  1 Mon Art Week / side by side in the public cultural sector  1 up , 2 ranked 

Interpark amount of literature Danielle  MD is  "popular media sellers, but dwaeteot guarantees in the past  seems to have received more attention from readers in the case of this seller addressed the media in succession so dramatic weight virtue 

Also, the poems that appeared in the drama are being  talked over in the SNS  quickly and proving their power again "

Press Contact travelnews@naver.com

Source Credit @http://thetravelnews.co.kr/01/116566/#_enliple

9 hours ago, rosiepeonie188 said:

Hi all, since Encounter thread becoming too much for me to handle, i decided to just drop by here.. It was too disheartening to see Cha Soo Hyun cried like that, and my heart just couldn't take it. Although i haven't watch whole ep 14, the clips were all over IG, and i cried with her too.

I always admire SHK's beauty.. and yes i was mesmerized by her beauty that i guess, i haven't gave her credit she deserved for her acting performance before Encounter. But after i watched her in Encounter, I agree with all of you, she's one of a kind. Her performance is on another level, she's a master, and she deserve big appreciation. Biggest one there is. She deserves awards, she deserves more articles and reviews about her top notch acting perfomance.

I know some of you might already saw the clips from Radio Stars talkshow when PO gushed about how SHK made him a proud fanboy, but here's the screencaps..

Reveal hidden contents

c4rMoez.jpg

1rKsdJG.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

xvhgFo4.jpg

UyKKA0N.jpg

TpJCETU.jpg

Cha Tae Hyun were just laughing alongside his fellow MCs, he didn't give any comments (maybe he did, but maybe it got cut during editing). I guess CTH have seen many SHK fanboy just like PO. How lucky is SJK to have her as his wife, the one who's beauty is on another level that PO describe it as almost Deity's Beauty.

If anyone asking is there any Kim Jin Hyuk in real life? i guess SJK it is.

@rosiepeonie188 Hello and thanks for deciding to come around here ! Well-said:)

Again, thank you so much! !!:wub:

@sugarbunnee I already visited your blog about Kyo's vedi vero ad campaign. I enjoyed reading and hope to read more about Kyo:wub:

I just love it!!!!! :heart::thumbsup:

Again, Thank you:)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Block B's P.O. admits his heart pounded seeing Song Hye Kyo's beauty

Song Hye Kyo and Block B's P.O. star together in tvN's hit show Encounter,

By : Simi John
Jan 18, 2019 17:27 IST  
Song Hye Kyo

Block B's P.O is a big fan of Song Hye KyoInstagram/kyo1122

Block B's P.O. revealed he is a big fan of Song Hye Kyo. The 25-year-old South Korean rapper, who stars with Song Joong Ki's wife in tvN's hit show Encounter, gushed about her beauty.

During an episode of MBC's Radio Star, P.O., whose real name is Pyo Ji-hoon, recalled his first meet with Song Hye Kyo. He said: "(Initially) We didn't have any scenes together but I got to do one with her."

"She smiled at me and I couldn't continue my lines and just ended up smiling with her.," he added. "Wow.. seriously.. A doll was moving and talking. My heart pounded even more because I'm a fan of her." 

The show's host Kim Gu Ra asked: "But you have seen many other pretty celebrities too."

P.O. replied: "She's on a different level."

In November 2018, during a press conference for Encounter, South Korean actor Park Bo Gum gushed about Song Hye Kyo. He shared: "She treats me to food a lot and gives good acting advice. She is beautiful in every way." 

"I am so honored to work together. Hye Kyo noona takes good care of me and is considerate. At first, it was a bit difficult to approach her, but we got a lot closer while filming and while talking about our characters," he added.With this show, Hye Kyo and Bo Gum returned to television after a gap of two years. The 37-year-old actress previously appeared in Descendants of the Sun, that finished airing in April 2016. As for the 25-year-old actor, he was noted for his character in the Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.Meanwhile, the producers of Encounter had previously praised Hye Kyo for her stunning acting skills. They told Soompi: "From the very first shoot, Song Hye Kyo instantly captured the attention of the entire crew with her deeply emotional acting and her remarkable aura." "We plan to make viewers' hearts flutter with the love story that unfolds after Song Hye Kyo, who has lived her life trapped in a birdcage, meets the pure-hearted Park Bo Gum. We ask that you show a lot of interest and anticipation for 'Encounter,' which will knock on viewers' living room doors this November," they added.....source credit @https://www.ibtimes.co.in/block-bs-p-o-admits-his-heart-pounded-seeing-song-hye-kyos-beauty-790310

• Like 3

23 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Ahh no matter...

it’s out floating in instagram now :D

i read your blog and dropped comments

kind of made me miss blogging

It went on Instagram thanks to you. It's kind of weird whenever I see it there but I'm glad other SHK feel the same way.

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog!  What name did you use to comment?

You used to blog? What made you give it up?

Btw how are you liking your CSH bangs?

I have a bob with long side swept bangs and I want to get the CSH haircut but the only thing I'm not sure about is the bangs.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

@sugarbunnee I already visited your blog about Kyo's vedi vero ad campaign. I enjoyed reading and hope to read more about Kyo:wub:

I just love it!!!!! :heart::thumbsup:

Again, Thank you:)

Aw thanks @caileysmiley  

Actually if you do a search for Kyo on my blog you will find many posts.

Yes I love her that much and I want my readers to know about her.

I'm writing a feature now about her role as the Sulwhasoo ambassador and reviewing a few products.

I will post the link here when it's up next Monday :smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sugarbunnee said:

It went on Instagram thanks to you. It's kind of weird whenever I see it there but I'm glad other SHK feel the same way.

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog!  What name did you use to comment?

You used to blog? What made you give it up?

Btw how are you liking your CSH bangs?

I have a bob with long side swept bangs and I want to get the CSH haircut but the only thing I'm not sure about is the bangs

Im gonna PM you my name. I used my email to comment :D

Yes. I used to blog. I was in my 3rd year in college and was not able to maintain my domain. Lols suffice it to say, i dont have it anymore.

The trick is you need to find someone who can actually cut the bangs like SHK’s. My sister always has bangs and she cuts it herself. So I said to myself, to hell. If she looks good in it, maybe i might pass too. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3