Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

Watch: “Encounter” Shares All The Fun Behind The Scenes Of Park Bo Gum’s Serenade

Watch: “Encounter” Shares All The Fun Behind The ScenesOf Park Bo Gum’s Serenade

Jan 17, 2019
by J. K

The drama “Encounter” has revealed a making-of video that shows the cast filming a sweet scene!

In episode 11, Park Bo Gum’s character Kim Jin Hyuk serenaded his girlfriend Cha Soo Hyun (played by Song Hye Kyo) over the phone.

The behind-the-scenes clip begins with Park Bo Gum practicing by singing to a stuffed toy. He cracked everyone up on set with his dramatic rendition of the song, before Block B’s P.O (who plays his brother in the show) joined him for a hilarious duet. The clip reveals that their joking on set was the inspiration for how P.O’s character suddenly opens the door to join in the song in the episode.

Next, the video gives a look at Song Hye Kyo acting as Cha Soo Hyun, who’s supposed to be listening to her boyrfiend lovingly singing to her on the phone. Instead, she was on a separate set where a lighting director is the one doing the singing with his deep voice. While Song Hye Kyo initially grins as though she’s hearing Park Bo Gum instead, she ends up bursting out laughing at the situation, and the whole set erupts in laughter.

“This is my happiest day,” she said. “I had to find the time to say my lines, but it wasn’t the right note…” She then said, “Lighting director, you’re the best!”

The clip also includes some fun clips of Park Bo Gum getting behind the camera himself. It reveals that in the scene where Kim Jin Hyuk was taking a photo of their shoes, the footage they used was really filmed by Park Bo Gum. In addition, he also excitedly showed off his couple ring on the office set.

Watch the behind-the-scenes video below!

Get caught up with “Encounter” by watching the latest episode here....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1293865wpp/watch-encounter-shares-fun-behind-scenes-park-bo-gums-serenade

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Repost Only: credit @Sword0616

This should be posted in Encounter's thread not here!

'Boyfriend' Song Hye Kyo, a beautiful graduation picture even if I look again "Mother's beauty certified properly"

Enter the article 2019.01.17 at 10:07 am

'Boyfriend' Song Hye Kyo, a beautiful graduation photo, even if you look again "Mother's beauty certified properly" ... Park Sookmyung confession 'silence'
[Seoul economy] 'Boyfriend' Song Hye Kyo past photos attract attention. 
Recently, Song Hye Kyo's past photos have come up in an online community. 
In the photo, Song Hye-kyo looks like his school days, and looks and looks like the present. 
It is a photograph certifying that it is mother beauty. 
On the other hand, tears shed on Song Hye Kyo (Cha Seo Hyun) in the 13th episode of TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-ae / director Park Shin-woo) 
In the broadcast, Cha Soo-hyun went one step closer to Kim Jin-hyuk (Bo-bo-gum) in the courage but Cha-Soo Hyun, 
Also, in the confession of Kim Jin-hyuk who wants to live together for a long time, Cha Soo-hyun avoided the answer and caused the sadness to look at the bouquet he gave. 
[Photo = Capture Online Community]
/ Hong Jun-sun, reporter hjs011@sedaily.com....source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003487885

Credit dramamilk_

@dukesa1122 @ahdrianaa About the awards, I was completely upset and disappointed with those awarding ceremony that snubbed Kyo's brilliant portrayal as Dr. KMY in DOTS 2016!!!:angry::angry::tears:

These Korean award-giving-bodies that snubbed Kyo's acting in DOTS!!:thumbsdown::rage:

BAA, SIDA, KDA, APAN,AAA and other award giving bodies in Korea

Thankfully, KBS finally recognized her acting in DOTS and won grand prize daesang! :heart: Kyo also won best actress in soompi awards through voting!:thumbsup::wub:

• Like 3

I could say so much about the double standards at award but I would get into so much trouble.

@caileysmiley all credit for that daesang goes to the fans, they kept writing to KBS. Earlier that year even KBS was pretty shady, they acted

like it was just SJK’s show. Remember that news interview where they kept making SJK choose women other than Kyo. :huh: It’s only over time that they realized Kyo’s worth. 

Raymond Chae sent her a coffee truck and her other friends sent her churros, she has got such a good and supportive group of friends. 

• Like 5

@ahdrianaa That's what I don't like in k-ent! They're more into k-actors than k-actresses, they should give fair treatment for both sides, not one-sided only you know! :smirk::rage:

..... Yes, credit to all Kyonatics worldwide indeed for undying support for our beloved Kyo! :heart:

@ahdrianaa how sweet and very supportive of Kyo's circle of friends for supporting their beloved sister/bff , yay!:wub:

Now, PHS, I'm still waiting for his turn! :D

• Like 3

@caileysmiley  Park Minju , Iljung Lee and Ansunghee sent the coffee cart. Studio concrete friend circle. 

The double standards are mainly against korean drama actresses, which is weird because korean dramas probably create the maximum revenue in the economy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

@caileysmiley  Park Minju , Iljung Lee and Ansunghee sent the coffee cart. Studio concrete friend circle. 

The double standards are mainly against korean drama actresses, which is weird because korean dramas probably create the maximum revenue in the economy. 

Aww, Studio Concrete squad so sweet:wub:

-----

Grrrt, it's awfully weird indeed!:rage:

Can i just spaz here about SHK?

She is so pretty in this drama. That awkward or embarassing face that she makes is really really cute. Seriously. When she’s crying you wanna hug her and tell her to stop ruining that pretty face.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Can i just spaz here about SHK?

She is so pretty in this drama. That awkward or embarassing face that she makes is really really cute. Seriously. When she’s crying you wanna hug her and tell her to stop ruining that pretty face.

Yeah sure, chingu! :D

Agree with you!:wub:

• Like 1

Song+Hye+Kyo+Vedi+Vero.jpg

Annyeong chingus!

Just wanted to share my latest blog post featuring SHK's Vedi Vero campaign.

I also bring back some of my thoughts from the now deleted post on the Encounter forum from a few weeks ago where I talk about how I feel SHK is very underrated as an actress and why she's a fave of mine! At least no one can silence me on my own blog.  :yum:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

@sugarbunnee Thank you so much for posting and sharing your blog here! I'll definitely visit to your blog there:wub::) You're welcome here! Like what @dukesa1122 mentioned above earlier, you can share your thoughts/praise/spaz/testimonial about Kyo here in SHK thread and no one will delete your post! Look forward to seeing you here again :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I had my sister cut my hair this morning and gave me a bangs just like SHK’s. I think it’s ok hahahahahha

• LOL 6