Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

37 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Can i just spaz here about SHK?

She is so pretty in this drama. That awkward or embarassing face that she makes is really really cute. Seriously. When she’s crying you wanna hug her and tell her to stop ruining that pretty face.

Yeah sure, chingu! :D

Agree with you!:wub:

• Like 1

Song+Hye+Kyo+Vedi+Vero.jpg

Annyeong chingus!

Just wanted to share my latest blog post featuring SHK's Vedi Vero campaign.

I also bring back some of my thoughts from the now deleted post on the Encounter forum from a few weeks ago where I talk about how I feel SHK is very underrated as an actress and why she's a fave of mine! At least no one can silence me on my own blog.  :yum:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

@sugarbunnee Thank you so much for posting and sharing your blog here! I'll definitely visit to your blog there:wub::) You're welcome here! Like what @dukesa1122 mentioned above earlier, you can share your thoughts/praise/spaz/testimonial about Kyo here in SHK thread and no one will delete your post! Look forward to seeing you here again :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Power of 'Boyfriend' Pure Melo....

Enter the article at 9:01 am
Last modified 2019.01.18 at 12:41 am......                                    Song Hye Kyo who is ringing in the audience, this is the Queen of Tears
[Herald economy = Seo Byung-ki senior reporter] 'Boyfriend' is pure melody without genre combination. It was difficult to drag the mini series with the power of melody, so it was often the case to combine professional genres and thrillers with melodies to present a hybrid genre format. It is a kind of risk-sharing walk. But the power of the melody came out as usual. 

When I saw the drama on the ending of Song Hye - kyo 's tears, I could not cry well and the tears came out. I do not think it's going to be the audience's demand that the Saad ending is not possible. 

The story of this drama is nothing special. Only the sex of the chaebol and the ordinary woman changed. In the early days, there was also a sound of a cliché setting, but now there are a lot of emotional viewers. 

I thought it was a drama that received 'buff' with Song Hye Kyo and Park Sookmyung's face to concentrate on Melo only. But now it's become a melodrama that receives 'buffs' from both feelings and heart. 

Kim Jin-hyuk, who plays Park Sung-gum, is surprisingly straight forward. It is soft but strong, mild but obvious. It is trustworthy. Kim Jin-hyuk, who grows up to be a man of integrity from a pure youth with a warm and confident genius and a confident confession, draws a fine picture. 

Cha Seo-hyun, produced by Song Hye-kyo, is supported by both male and female viewers. When it is strong, it is strong, and when it is soft, it is infinite. It means that it can be distinguished. Song Hye - kyo goes well with both the bright melodrama and the sad melody. Especially excellent for acting like pure fairy tale love. The tears at that time are the best weapons. The pure, simple and pretty love of those who are not calculated as the world becomes cloudy makes us feel like surrogacy.

The TVN drama 'Boyfriend' 13th broadcast on 16th showed the love of Kim Jin-hyuk (Park Bo-gum) and Cha Soo-hyun (Song Hye-kyo) again. Chae Soo-hyun did not go to the anniversary celebration for her father-in-law but went to the home of Kim Jin-hyuk. 

Jinhyuk said to Su-hyun, "Time without Mr. Suh is not my time. I live with me for a long time. " It is because it feels genuine that it does not come to a point and it approaches to the throbbing. 

But why is it so difficult to love these two? The tears of Song Hye-kyo (Cha Soo-hyun) made the hearts of viewers sick. For someone, ordinary things can be a dream for someone. Because she was a dreamer who knew the happiness of ordinary people desperately and desperately, she could not say anything to the request of the mother who wanted to not break the ordinaryness and had to shed tears. 

On the same day, Cha Seo-hyun came up one step closer to Kim Jin-hyuk (Boo Sookmoon), who had courage. However, Cha Seo-hyun's face, which can not be laughed at in the face of reality, makes the hearts of the audience grin. Even in the confession of Kim Jin-hyeong that he wanted to live together for a long time, Cha Seo-hyun avoided the answer and only looked at the bouquet that he gave complicatedly. 

Cha Soo-hyun's eyes were sad and painful. The past and memories keep catching their ankles. The marriage to the Taekyung group was a bitter memory for Cha Seo-hyun, and it was difficult and heavy for her to stand with a pretty bouquet. "I can really dream of it," said Cha Soo-hyun, worried that he would be greedy even dreaming of happiness. 

Because it was happiness that I thought so dearly and cherished, Cha's tears came to hurt more. At the request of his mother to leave Kim Jin-hyeok, Cha Soo-hyun poured tears silently. In the shaking eyes, turning his head, and watching the silent crying face, the audience got along well. 

Song Hye - kyo 's emotional performance, which adds depth, further illuminated the scene. Her tears were full of Cha Sung-hyun's complicated and sad feelings, and Kim Jin-hyeok's desire not to leave her hands. Without any ambassadors, it was Song Hye - kyo who conveyed emotions with only tears flowing down. It was an hour to let her know why she was a non-substitute actor. 

In the next trailer, Cha Soo-hyun said, "I will not answer if the ordinary happiness of Jinhyuk's family is shaken because of me." I can understand her mother 's heart, but can not I just let these two people love her. 
However, Song Hye Kyo and Park 
Sogeong , why do they act so well .. wp@heraldcorp.com.....https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0001488220&lfrom=twitter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gom, Song Hye-kyo met his father .. "

Article Entered 2019.01.17 9:48 pm
Last modified 2019.01.17 9:49 pm  Park Sookmoon, Moon Sung Keun / TVN Capture © News 1
(Seoul = News 1) Lee Ji Hyun reporter 'Boyfriend' Park Sookmyung met his father Song Hye Kyo. 
In the TVN drama 'Boyfriend' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, Kim Jin-hyuk (Park Bo-gum) faced Cha Jong-hyun (Moon Sung-Keun), father of Cha Seo-hyun. 
Cha Jonghyun first proposed a meal to Kim Jin-hyuk and confided in his mind. He asked, "How about you and me? We had a lot of difficulties, but are we still seeing them well?" "I do not say so, so I asked him here," he laughed. 
Kim Jin-hyeok said, "I have a lot of dignity, and it is the person who made me know what it is to love for the first time, so I want to take responsibility for it." 
Cha Jonghyun told Kim Jin-hyuk, "I have one homework that I have not been able to do in the past, and I am afraid that Suhyun will be alone, so I can not do it. He said. 
So Kim Jin-hyuk smiled, saying, "Please watch me, I will always be around you so that you are not alone." 
Meanwhile, 'Boyfriend' is a romance drama that begins with Cha Byoung-hyo (Song Hye-gyo), who has never lived his chosen life, and a free and clear soul Kim Jin-hyuk (Park Bo Sword) is broadcasted every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 pm . 
lll@news1.kr....source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=421&aid=0003791567&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20190117

4 hours ago, sugarbunnee said:

Just wanted to share my latest blog post featuring SHK's Vedi Vero campaign.

I also bring back some of my thoughts from the now deleted post on the Encounter forum from a few weeks ago where I talk about how I feel SHK is very underrated as an actress and why she's a fave of mine! At least no one can silence me on my own blog

I already visited your blog and really love the content, will follow :) 

thankssss 

• Thanks 1

10 K-Dramas With The “Rich/Poor” Trope That Are Actually Good

Jan 16, 2019 

Ah, the epic “rich/poor” trope in K-drama land is just one part of the formula for an entertaining and dramatic series. It’s a trope that is pretty predictable, yet we can’t help but get sucked into it. There are obviously times when dramas fail to impress and we’re left with just a cliche K-drama that lacks depth, but I’m here to reveal some K-dramas that have this popular trope and are actually pretty good. Here’s a look at 10:....

Encounter

“Encounter” stars Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum as Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyeok, respectively. The two meet in Cuba and start to develop strong feelings for each other, but when they discover that Jin Hyeok works for Soo Hyun in Seoul, it makes for an awkward relationship. With the pressures of social class and media, Soo Hyun and Jin Hyeok are forced to face various obstacles in their relationship and their feelings for each other are put to the test.

encounter2.gifOne of the main reasons why I like this series is because the rich main lead is actually not male. While K-drama tropes tend to favor the male being the rich one and the female being the poor one who takes on odd jobs, this specific drama deals with the female lead being wealthy.

encounter1.gif

Aside from this fact, the cinematography and simplicity of the series is beautiful and you will find yourself taken aback by certain lines and moments from the characters. Plus, you’ve got Hallyu stars Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum – you can’t go wrong!.....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1287063wpp/10-k-dramas-richpoor-trope-actually-good

1 hour ago, xu_lyfe said:

I already visited your blog and really love the content, will follow :) 

thankssss 

Aww thanks! You're so kind!

6 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

@sugarbunnee

hahahaha so glad to see you post here!

you can spaz and praise Kyo here. No one will delete your post. Let me check your blog!

I probably should've just posted here in the first place :)

6 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

@sugarbunnee Thank you so much for posting and sharing your blog here! I'll definitely visit to your blog there:wub::) You're welcome here! Like what @dukesa1122 mentioned above earlier, you can share your thoughts/praise/spaz/testimonial about Kyo here in SHK thread and no one will delete your post! Look forward to seeing you here again :wub:

Thank you!!!!

• Like 1

bc585c8f-c719-4f51-9b08-656abd959b6b.jpg

I do not want to break up with the soul sword.

Input: 2019.01.17 11:49 PM

Revision: 2019.01.17 11:49 PM  

This check-TV] Actress Song Hye-kyo spilled tears because I did not want to break up with Park Bo-gum. 

12c53f3c-4ff5-4ccd-8462-ceb7c5a53f99.jpg

On the 17th tvN 'Boyfriend' 14th show, Cha Seo-hyun (Song Hye-kyo), who is worried about continuing his romance with Kim Jin-hyuk 

d328df5a-27ec-4ecd-bd27-00a0161fd391.jpg

Cha Soo-hyun talked with her best friend, Rose Gin (Kwak Sun-young), on the stall. Cha Soo-hyun was worried about his family because he was hurt by himself. 

338ea11a-16b0-46ae-8916-2ee5e9be8351.jpg

She said, "If you only want one, do you care about your family? It is a serious illness to care for others." Cha Soo-hyun said, "I have married and the world knows it. I think there is a limit to what we can dream of." 

24283a02-3773-48db-9614-e94406d1a1b1.jpg

So he comforted Cha Soo-hyun, "You are your first love." Cha Soo-hyun, who heard this, spilled tears. 

9dd42553-a696-4bb4-8f6b-77ebdf52943b.jpg

Cha Soo-hyun, "I really do not want to break up," I confessed. "But what about his family's sins, because of me. I have this kind of life, once I start, I start to freak out." 

aa79a84e-ad32-4faa-8c7b-fb071faa3edd.jpg

L"I do not want to worry about it, and I'm going to suffer from it all by myself," said Chae Soo-hyun, who told her to talk to Kim Jin-hyuk. 

Photo / video source = tvN 'boyfriend'>...source credit @https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2001195#_enliple

• Like 1

‘ ‘Boyfriend ‘Park Bo-Gom, a lover Song Hye Kyo Bakgwiim enter 18/01/2019 08:18.....

20190118081858390rjwt.jpgView larger image

[TV report = Park Yu-ji reporter] 'Boyfriend' Park Bo-gom received a favorable response from viewers, drawing a variety of emotional lines ranging from solid politics towards Song Hye-gyo to deep family affairs.

Kim Jin-hyuk (Park Bo-gum) met Cha Cha-hyun (Moon Sung-Keun), the father of Cha Seo-hyun, on the 17th TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (Yoo Young-

On this day, Kim Jin-hyuk in "Boyfriend" He is the first person to know what love is. So I want to take responsibility for that love. "He expressed his love without hesitation. It is also clear that he has a firm belief in Cha Seo-hyun in his apparent tone and expression.

Park 's love law was the same for the family. He fought with his friends and heard the news of Kim Jin-myung (police officer) at the police station and headed straight to the place. He entered the police box and sat beside Kim Jin-myung alone. Then you can hold your hand without asking any kind of lettuce.

Afterwards, Kim Jin-hyuk and Kim Jin-myeong sat in the playground together. Kim Jin - hyuk said, "It 's wrong to listen to family scolding. I did a good job. "

In particular, Park has a calm yet deep voice that expresses the heart of Jinhyeok. It is a warm and unobtrusive voice that shines without splendor in the audience.

In this way, as well as a firm belief in the beloved black beloved, he also gave a sound to the house theater with a warm and warm figure.

Meanwhile, 'Boyfriend' is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 pm.

Luckyim@tvreport.co.kr / photo = tvn 'boyfriend' screen capture...source credit @https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20190118081858286#none

Hi all, since Encounter thread becoming too much for me to handle, i decided to just drop by here.. It was too disheartening to see Cha Soo Hyun cried like that, and my heart just couldn't take it. Although i haven't watch whole ep 14, the clips were all over IG, and i cried with her too.

I always admire SHK's beauty.. and yes i was mesmerized by her beauty that i guess, i haven't gave her credit she deserved for her acting performance before Encounter. But after i watched her in Encounter, I agree with all of you, she's one of a kind. Her performance is on another level, she's a master, and she deserve big appreciation. Biggest one there is. She deserves awards, she deserves more articles and reviews about her top notch acting perfomance.

I know some of you might already saw the clips from Radio Stars talkshow when PO gushed about how SHK made him a proud fanboy, but here's the screencaps..

cxASs3X.jpg

YZ6hCbn.jpg

Spoiler

c4rMoez.jpg

1rKsdJG.jpg

Spoiler

xvhgFo4.jpg

UyKKA0N.jpg

TpJCETU.jpg

lJ51WeG.jpg

S3Aorq6.jpg

Cha Tae Hyun were just laughing alongside his fellow MCs, he didn't give any comments (maybe he did, but maybe it got cut during editing). I guess CTH have seen many SHK fanboy just like PO. How lucky is SJK to have her as his wife, the one who's beauty is on another level that PO describe it as almost Deity's Beauty.

If anyone asking is there any Kim Jin Hyuk in real life? i guess SJK it is.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1