Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

2 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

Wahahaha those kisses don't know why I feel that JIS maybe a little bit disappointed becz SHK didn't open her lips :P back then..

@redbeanbuns

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

Because she’s suppose to be blind and havent been kissed yet. :P Thus the tight lipped kiss.

@caileysmiley

thank you for putting it in spoilers haha!

Spoiler

All the gifs I shared here are in the spoiler button:D

Spoiler

I still feel sad for JIS for not experiencing to be kissed back by Kyo with open mouth!

But I agree with @dukesa1122 Kyo's character is blind and innocent woman unlike her character in WW which is strong character of JJY, HB was lucky enough for all the kissing scenes he shared with Kyo and was being his girlfriend in the past!

-----

More gifs but not kiss-scenes

Will post them later once kiss-scene gifs are fully loaded! 

tumblr_oo5mkal5Rj1r0nsxwo1_500.gif

tumblr_oo5mkal5Rj1r0nsxwo4_500.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

@dukesa1122 haha,yes I know but still,like @caileysmiley said to bad for JIS :P I'm more like their kissed in the 15 or 16,when Oh soo kissed her in her forehead,eye n cheek.. its so sweet..maybe u could find it @caileysmiley

Yeah sure! @redbeanbuns @dukesa1122 :D

Spoiler

Forehead kiss

tumblr_mj2ycaI5Qn1r0n47ho4_250.giftumblr_mt4lj5QmGs1rii18ho2_250.gif

Spoiler

Cheek kiss

tumblr_oo5mkal5Rj1r0nsxwo3_500.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Aigooo

I suddenly miss SHK and not the characters she plays.

I used to spend hours and hours just digging in through all videos of her.

The new BTS is out and I just love how small she looks in those oversized hoody that she’s wearing :wub:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

I have that kind of hoodie, although hers much expensive than mine :sweatingbullets: n SHK much much much prettier than I am,so when I'm wearing it, its definitely give different aura..hahaha..while she's cute,my mom said that I like a witch wearing a cloak :huh:

I dont have that kind of hoody since i barely need it. I live in a tropical country. Although i always wish we have 4 seasons. I want to wear winter clothes. I think you let Kyo wear a rag and she’ll still look beautiful haha!

@caileysmiley

i love how hosts always ask kyo’s co-stars how or what they think about Kyo or how pretty she was. :wub: it goes to shell she’s being considered to be someone to be sought after.

• Like 4