Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

With each passing day, you bloom beautifully with grace and finesse. That is because you share your blessings of love with those around you! Wishing you an abundance of the best things in this world and the fulfilment of your heart’s desires.  A life with no regrets is a life well-lived. Even if it scares you, dare to follow the path of your dreams. A strong and brilliant girl like you can conquer anything. I sent an angel to my special girl to carry my   wishes of health, wealth and love.Happy birthday my dear Song Hye Gyo!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              d397bfa9gw1f0juoir3lrg20c806wnpd.gifd397bfa9gw1f0juok63vbg20c806whdt.gif                                                                                                                                                                  d397bfa9gw1f0juoojnp2g20c806w7wh.gif 005y8mXejw1f0jw9v78alg30c806whdm.gif

• Like 6

imageimage               imageimage                    imageimage                                            Resulta ng larawan para sa bday cake gif     Kaugnay na larawan                 

• Like 6

Birthday2_zpsffgxc3ye.jpg

Special Day, Special Person, Special celebration.

May the Almighty grant every wish you have, infinite happiness, good health and lots of love.

You are indeed blessed...with fans who are behind you, from all walks of life, from the young to the old...

all wishing and praying the very best that this world can offer.

Happy Birthday Hye Kyo Song!!!

• Like 15

birthday4_zpstbnhhx9y.jpg

Birthday3_zpswbx2awnk.jpg

birthday1_zpsjz3pylgc.jpg

Happy Birthday Song Hye Kyo, the most beautiful actress in Asia, most compassionate, most versatile actress.

May you birthday and everyday be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love, and the sharing of good cheers. 

• Like 17

Wishing our beloved Kyo coming year fill with happiness of smiles and the feeling of love. Happy birthday :heart:

zOFoE5.gif

• Like 14

Happy birthday to our dear Kyo!!!  May you always be happy and healthy :heart:

@felicialoveskpop, thank you for the wonderful job you and the rest of the chingus at GSSC are doing with the charities :)

5401e7ddgw1f9ztmd27v1j21400qoagn.jpg

6afe38aejw1fa00zx0qhyj20nm0vhjva.jpg

6afe38aejw1f9zyf79ntsj20nm0nmgp2.jpg

Spoiler

94e3aa15gw1f9yvj3j54xj20pl0zkn40.jpg

• Like 17

laneige121002.jpg      7207c24d80ca7a6751fac6fba25653b5.gif                                           6cebe59e0c8cb556dc42b55fa1532db2.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

• Like 10

On this, the blessed day of your birth, I wish you all of the love and happiness in the world. There has never been a better person than you, You are not a wine or a cheese that only gets better as it ages. Instead, you are a beautiful person, strong because of the years behind you and hopeful because of the years ahead! Another year, another birthday and a wonderful person who is growing into her,  You are a wonderful person, an amazing friend and a sweet person. How can you be so awesome?  You are as fair as Snow White, as smart as Belle, as adventurous as Rapunzel, as kind as Cinderella and as brave as Pocahontas, Just like a princess, you walk the aisle of life with grace, beauty and finesse. You have left nothing but prints of love in people’s hearts. That’s why you are deeply loved by everyone! Such a beautiful girl deserves nothing but brightness and happiness along the way.  May your life be filled with significant moments of love and happiness with the people that are closest to your heart.  Happy birthday to the most angelic and sweetest girl in the world, may you have a fun and crazy party to mark this day and the loads of love to go on your way. Happy birthday!                                                                                                                                                                                         Windows+Media+Player%5B4%5D.gif                                                                                                       cfn3.gif Funny-Gif-with-cats-Happy-Birthday-messa                                            animated-birthday-wishes-for-girl.gif

• Like 10

Dear Kyo,

I haven't been here for such a long time. I even forget how to log in the familar place that I used to be. Nevertheless, I keep the track of all the news around you. I'm happy because I realize that you look so happy recently. Shyness is still there, on your face (honestly, I love that trait of yours), but your smile is surely brighter and therefore, happier.

Your drama was a big success, as well as your fanmeeting was. Deep inside my heart, I strongly believe you deserve all that, compared to hardship and criticism you had to endure at the time and unavoidably, even now, you deserve much more. You don't know how happy I was when I read accounts from fans coming to your FM. How warm it was, how happy you looked, how beautiful your face was, and how nicely and thoughtfully you treat fans. It was greedy of me but I want to read more and more.

You are such a special person. You always try to avoid making yourself outstanding, keep everything quiet and lowkey as possible but you know what? you fail. A lot of people love you, they will find way to have an eye on you, take care of you, and protect you when you are in need. 

You have all the things that you need to have: love and respect from others, dignity, honesty and your true self. My wish for your birthday is your little family with your babies and the other half who are surely always beside you and protect you unconditionally. I know there is something that you desire to fullfil in your acting career, but I long for your happiness more. I do hope you do everything step by step, enjoy life beside work. 

I'm always here, love, support share love with the one that you choose, just one condition that he sincerely loves your true self and hold your hands tight when you have ups and downs. I pray all the best things come to this kind-hearted girl and definitely it will.

:wub::wub::wub:

6Xv4Btp.jpg

(C2O)

• Like 17

Photo by Song Hye Gyo!                                                                                                                      15139361_10209619051986935_1381245602_n.jpg?oh=19aa3533a0d7a55a9c6804f1414eccce&oe=5834EFB8 15129996_10209619052266942_1610804323_n.jpg?oh=0b0c71f38220014762745f7f84691ad0&oe=5835EF6D              CREDIT @ DC                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

• Like 8

Congratulation to our sscp they won! DOTS the best congratulation guys                                                                15181625_10209619767524823_6987977889110439097_n.jpg?oh=645b142dc008530f3ae02d45ef2120b8&oe=58C5A8FB                                                 

• Like 4