Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

thanks so much hclover96 for sharing the official site of DoTs by KBS ,looking forward for the official poster soon and news about the presscon schedule , most likely there will be lots of updates by February!

티저4 영상 보기티저2 영상 보기

from InStyle 2016 Star Icon Best 3 , SHK may ranked only 3rd in one category but as for us fans she will always be no 1

광고만 봐도 사고 싶어! 최고의 뷰티 퀸은 누구인가요?Who are the best beauty queen?
 event2_rank3.gif20%
pc_14_02.jpg송혜교

looks like the 2015 romantic winter collection of ROEM will be the last endorsement of SHK as ROEM  have a new endorser for 2016 but not that sure if this is for Korea only, surely we will miss her sweet and feminine style for ROEM ads if she wont be with ROEM China anymore !
ecd5ad1bgw1exi4vi5cwsj20fk078gno.jpg
ecd5ad1bgw1exi4vq8oinj20fk078ta6.jpg

Spoiler

Embedded image permalink

anyways if SHK wont be in ROEM China anymore , we will be looking forward for more LoveSong series for Esprit !

• Like 10

super like the new teaser again , though its "his story"  there are scenes with SHK too and love the last portion on the car , its really a BTS /NG that's incorporated on the teaser? its quite fun to watch SHK and SJK in that scene! thanks again hclover96 for sharing the beautiful screencap photos of SHK in this new teaser! makes me more excited to watch DoTs!

12552309_1505354773104079_1338817826_n.j

https://www.facebook.com/its.NEW.contents/videos/888674727917789/

happy that Ngoc Chiu Nguyen volunteered  to update SHKs thread first post , thanks so much in advance and looking forward to the updated first post soon!

• Like 14

It's been years since she's endorsing Roem. Yes, it's quite sad because we've been used to see her wonderful photos, Cfs, posters which roem never fail to gave us. Her photos from them suites her angelic face. She showed us too beautiful photos like all the dresses she worn was made for her. 

But now is the time for change. New things too look forward to. Another side Song hye kyo will be revealed.

And for Esprit, you did not made a wrong choice. That photos of her was superb. She look young, classy and chic.

*And Esprit suits her image in DotS. Very modern and chic. Or maybe some of the dresses she worn was from Esprit collection? Just curious. Hahaha

Hurray for Hye Kyo and Esprit. 

Thank you everyone.

• Like 8

And for the haters, 'if you cannot accept her, please try to respect her'.

One reason i think why some bashed her it's because she always remain at the top. Some of the celebreties experince that fame once in thier whole career. And very few are those who remain at the top that very long. And she's one of the few. 

Like it or not, since Autumn in my heart she already fastened her name as one of the top actresses. Until full house which made her the Queen. 

She also started from humble beginning. She also started as supporting. If we could see before autumn in my heart, she have lots of supporting roles. She face so many things as an actress. She faced criticism. She faced hardships. She worked hard for what she is right now.

Yes we all know that she's not doing a great blockbuster film. But she don't need anything to prove herself to anyone. From the very beginning she's been the drama queen.

And she's the most conservative actress I've seen in my life. She never show too much of her flesh. She's very simple. Low profile. Very humble. She never boasted her status. (my cousin which also a fan of her told me once that 'she's fascinating, she smartly answers her interviews, hye kyo never know that she's too famous. Man she's superstar!')-a testimony from a fan. Hahaha

• Like 7

And for that plastic surgery thing, i really like how she handled that one. She never denied nor accept it. She just made some witty moves that you, maybe you're a fan or not will find the answer.

Releasing photos of you at your very young age. Isn't it a very smart thing? Hahaha

She doesn't need to prove her beauty. Because no one on the earth is obliged to proved their own. No one deserves to be judged by their looks. But anyone can be amazed by someone.

I really like her beauty, but i was most amazed by her heart. I love her as a very beautiful woman, but mostly loved her by her very beautiful soul.

I'm so exited to see you Dr. Mo Yeon!!!

• Like 7

Sports Donga

[Intensive care! "Descendants of the Sun '③] propagation days left I would ride pulled well?

Articles, enter 20/01/2016 15:19 Article Source 
76022507.2_99_20160120151912.jpg?type=w5
['Aspect of the descendants' ③] Did pulled propagate ride days left I right?Song Joong-gi and Song Hye Kyo, Kim Eun-sook receiving expect to encounter artists KBS2' Descendants of the Sun 'is ahead of the coming February for the first broadcast.' Descendants of the Sun 'is spread young soldier yusijin (Song Joong-gi) and decision bristle year (Khmer), the story exposes the latest teaser video to a covered work also received a hot response in a virtual state Uruk in Central Asia. First, descendants' teaser images of the sun The reaction to the positive. In particular, the first meeting of the Song, Song Joong-gi, conversations are already in the hospital just women viewers approval rating is soaring situation. So just strap an explosive drama teaser interest is not common. However, viewers have seen far teaser is able to work without making disappointed in this place made a blockbuster shows. Then, a descendant of the sun 'to the broadcasters first part already completed a pre-production are how you feel any appreciation for this work. One official said this about was "internal suggest responses than expected. The likes and dislikes, no matter how good drama when the premiere Galicia-based provision is "he said." The Sons of the Sun "is the most popular one colorAnother official said," four were more than expected to the unit. Behind the scenes he's funny than early this law together Behind the fall force. The drama is stretched entered the second half The 'Descendants of the Sun "seems to be do not have to worry about that," he said. Such quality to advertisers and also to respond quickly. The ad said, "The premiere was held recently advertisers. After the reaction is good to advertising wanpan also deserves noryeobol," he told him. Last year, KBS weekdays at 10 won a poor performance in the period drama. In KBS hopes to hang on the inside 'Descendants of the Sun' is also a very big situation. In response to this work it is now expected grant worth enough to break the KBS drama nightmare on weekdays. coming February, a descendant of the sun 'to be broadcast could have become a blockbuster doorstep. Song Joong-gi-Khmer apseun a well-made drama is whether you can gaze of birth bangsongga inside and out have been focused. 
Dong-A reporter com gwakhyeonsu abroad@donga.com Dong-com Entertainment team official Facebook / East pictorial dot-comstar, star interviews - Copyrights ⓒ Sports Dong-A reprint and redistribution prohibited - 

76021893.3_99_20160120151912.jpg?type=w5

76021895.3_99_20160120151912.jpg?type=w5

hclover96, love photographer and make up for SHK in Esprit, new look,  she looks like TEEN

LEFT Roem but BEGINNING Esprit. Honestly, SHK's outfit, most're casual, then Esprit's perfect for her style.

Song Joong KiTH

Descendants of the Sun จะออนแอร์วันแรกที่เกาหลี และ จีน ในวันที่ 24 กุมภาพันธ์ นะคะ ส่วนใหญ่เวลาออนแอร์เกาหลีคือ 4 ทุ่ม (KST) แต่เวลาไทยก็จะประมาณ 2 ทุ่ม

ถ้าจะดูพร้อมกันกับเกาหลีต้องดูแบบ Stream (เดี๋ยวใกล้ๆ จะหาลิงค์ไว้ให้นะคะ)

แต่ถ้าอยากรออีกนิดแบบดูรู้เรื่องเลย ก็ต้องรอซับจากทาง โครตฮิต ที่จะแปลออกมาหลังจากออนที่เกาหลีไม่กี่วัน หรือใครมี KBS World แอดมินคิดว่าทาง KBS World ก็คงเอามาออนให้ดูหลังจากออนเกาหลีสัปดาห์แรก พร้อมซับอิ้ง 

...See More

Descendants of the sun will be on air the first day of Korea and China in February 24th, most of the time on air Korea is 4 PM (KST) but time Thai will be approximately 2 p.m.
If you look at the same time with Korea have to look like stream (wait around to find links to).
But if you want to wait a bit more like look out, have to wait unsub from the as hits to translate out after leon in Korea a few days or who have kbs world admin thinks the kbs world would get on to look after Leon. Korea first week ready unsub xîng
So wait, choose look at each other by convenient. ^^
Translated from Thai

http://office.kbs.co.kr/mylovekbs/archives/218416

KBS OfficeThat all men are awaited, "Song Joong-gi side 'notice Lightning released![Descendant of the sun;

•  
  • HOT! This professional, broadcast
  • Date: 22/01/2016

Expect, "three jelgun (coolest soldiers in the world) Song of the. Group. Comes! The most anticipated films of 2016 <descendants of the Sun>  Song Joong-gi side blitz notice published!

Descendants of the Sun _ Song Joong-gi-noticeBest hwajejak the first half <descendants of solar> official notice "that man talk - Song Joong-gi piece" 22 days (geum) were published.
Song Joong-gi without revealing the sleek muscular body a ride on from the first appearance of the "wanna see, in many ways," seems to talk to his fans awaited their return to the ambassador that caught the eye.
Beauty and the elderly and children are followed dividing Song Joong-gi is a soldier that must yusijin "or, one man is good. Soldiers, "said introduced themselves and" leave inde ... being a soldier, "said Kane had not expected to do this alarming flaring between them.
Following the appearance of Song Joong-gi applied indiscriminately to punch two men revealed, Song Hye Kyo is why I cooperate with him, "I am yours? Whether military, redneck know whether mwonyago, "said the face of it seems kkachil maid.
The geuphaejin Song Joong-gi, "I'll give you a little check our identity," said Kim Ji-won is to ask for help, but Kim Ji-won, please report it to the "police. The deserter, "said Song Joong-gi have refused to support the request of the ego produces far to dismiss questions about her callous reaction.
Meanwhile, in the last 15 days before the public 'story of the girls' side seemingly strong pretend but really is Song Hye-kyo will expand the appeal of worries many tender heodang kkachil Ladies' bristles annual, "I'm now nervous eunuch?" In this video, saying Only put the shot Song Joong-gi, "Who are sorry," he said sly smiling proudly do reluctantly because of a smiling Chemie Song Joong-gi raised expectations for two people to show in the future.
Strange land in extreme environments love and success through the young soldier and doctor dreams be put the value of life, human melodrama <descendants of the Sun> is' Lovers in Paris', 'On Air', 'A Gentleman's Dignity', 'heirs He played the star writers' writer Kim Eun-sook wrote "such as creating a hit record each work", and Song Joong-gi for in the first group, only the combination of Khmer return in three years in the home theater attracted a big topic. 100% of the pre-fabricated, complete one after another public notice and a high teaser <descendant of the sun>, which raises the expectations of the 'blockbuster Birth' is <god of trade> successor on February 24 the first night broadcast.  

Beautiful...splendid ESPRIT ads pics,  great quality photos.. . ESPRIT clothes really suits her. sooo happpy the Love Song campaign has started.. How I wish her gigantic posters  will be out not only in China but other Asian countries as well. / 

I love the action star pose..:) nice black pants.

Thank you @hclover96 as always. 

• Like 7