Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

WOW !DEABAK! Super like the new DoTs trailer  thanks so much RoseS for sharing the video, the more I can't wait to watch it, hope they will release with English subtitle soon! Well for those who will still bash SHK on her acting ,  its very very obvious already that its because of ENVY they just can't accept the fact that SHK possesed  superb acting skill and she can pull it off whatever the director/producer or scriptwriter wanted and for those who speaks negatively about SHK and SJK chemistry well its clear that they just want SJK to be paired only to their bias that even with this awesome trailer displaying their explosive chemistry , still their perception wont change. Anyways, I'm sure that more and more fans will be too excited for this epic drama and hope the hard work of DoTs team will be paid off ! Positive vibes for DoTs .........

6afb0f0cgw1f002x2xhu9j20fa0x8q5h.jpg

• Like 15

omg song hye kyo is such lovely and cute with great acting ....DOTS will sure become one of her greatest projects .....she showed very differnt sides in her character ...such a versatile actor ...hope dots will rock the world ...cant waiiit

• Like 4

WWAAHH a feisty Kang Mo-Yeon in a cat fight hair pulling scene:lol::lol::lol: looks like we could see a different SHK here a far cry from her usual pitiful character in her past dramas!

6afb0f0cgw1f0058ytfd4j20nm0ahaba.jpg

Naughty Yoo Shi-jin, see the reaction of Kang Mo-Yeon

6d40f7f4jw1f000yt6t3cg20b405e1kx.gif

It seems we could see a toughie SHK in this drama, wish its already Feb 24!!! DoTs surely is loaded with surprises , definitely a must see drama!

005y8mXejw1f000v8hb39j30n70bggnb.jpg

005y8mXejw1f000v75i9dj316p0l1n1s.jpg

005y8mXejw1f000v7lmkhj30mq0bface.jpg

005y8mXejw1f000v7zp20j30no0bimyt.jpg

005y8mXejw1f000v8xyvcj30np0begmm.jpg

005y8mXejw1f000va0vbbj30mt0bh40k.jpg

005y8mXejw1f000vacfloj30ms0bkgn5.jpg

005y8mXejw1f000var8gyj30no0bcjsu.jpg

credit: weibo

• Like 17

@sunflower91_  Im about to ask if its Kyo on the catfight scene. so its really her wearing the checkered polo.

its kinda different character though.   In her previous dramas from Autumn tale to That Winter  theres always slap scene 

(the last one  slapped by Sec.Wang) (another one in the Queen film / chinese actress gave her a slap across her face) 

I think it was mentioned in previous interview shes been used to it.   Ouch!!!  

This Dr. character is really new and surprising.  

Kyo has magic in acting. It cant be denied.

Shes the one that started the fever called Korean Wave. / from Autum tale Y-2000 up to this day.

Negative netizens cannot accept it. It cuts deep. LOL:P

• Like 10

yes sunbae0401, its really a different SHK this time , hope all throughout the drama , it could bring out the best in her acting prowess! wish DoTs will never ran out of surprising scenes that viewers will be hooked till its ending! hats off to SHK, the trailer says it all ,definitely it showed how hard she worked for this drama and her love for acting!

005y8mXejw1f005fg5sujg30cc0cbwwz.gif

credit:weibo

love their smile, looking forward for this scene!

12552272_167769853590588_1141972152_n.jp

12555891_973696302709752_784904537_n.jpg

credit:songhyekyozone

• Like 11

BEAUTY BEST
Caring about a moist lip with berry ingredients, Laneige’s ‘Lip Sleeping Mask.’

2016_01_14_161359.jpg

A lip is usually sensitive more than one’s skin. Regardless of the weather, we should care about our lip to make it smooth and tight.

Laneige has released an item to care of one’s lip smoothly and tightly, which is called as ‘Lip Sleeping Mask.’ It contains Raspberry, Strawberry, Cranberry, Blueberry, and other berries that are full of Vitamin C. So, it melts lip’s keratin and basically removes a dry lip’s dead skin cell. 

sunflower_91, am not waiting for new video, English sub., because keeping more questions(?), more exciting:crazy:

Luckiest person who understanding it already, hclover96!:D Someone else?

My heart stopping......@soldier's hand tough doctor's hand:sweatingbullets: Lovely chemistry scene1

SONG JOONG KI CHARMS SONG HYE KYO IN LATEST 50-SECOND TEASER FOR “DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN

Source  |  [ KBS 안테나dotsfeatprevDescendants of the Sun has a new teaser, and ohmagaaaah!This one shows a bit of the drama’s less serious side … sort of. Well, it highlights Song Hye Kyo‘s fiery personality, as she gets into a hair-pulling skirmish with another woman. Perhaps the number one person impervious to her fierceness is Song Joong Ki, who demands her attention and tries to shake her hand. Will his sexy voice and heavenly smile earn him that handshake? Eeeep!

--------------------------------------------

http://kenh14.vn/phim-chau-a/song-joong-ki-noi-doa-voi-song-hye-kyo-trong-descendants-of-the-sun-20160115235827728.chn

Descendants Of The Sun (Sbs 2015)

Song Joong Ki "furious" with Song Hye Kyo in "Descendants Of The Sun"

00:17:00 16/01/2016
Actually action guy Song quite romantic but not stressful like appearance.

Two weeks after the official launch trailer at night KBS Drama Awards 2015 awards, blockbuster projects Descendants Of The Sun (Sun descendent) continue the process of luring fans with attractive restaurants clip. In contrast to the tense atmosphere in the trailer before, this time, the moments of the pair recorded the Song and Song Hye Kyo carries quite playful color and humor.Viewers even saw people approach religion Beauty of Song Joong Ki publicity right from the first touch this face.

[New trailer of "Descendants Of The Sun"]

Opening the trailer is the image of the work of beautiful female doctor Mo Kang Yeon (Song Hye Kyo). In addition to the pressure at the hospital, Mo Kang Yeon also altercation at an office with a girl obnoxious. Thankfully, the screen of two women's fights was a doctor named Lee Chi Hoon (Onew played) prevented timely.

Song furious with Song Hye Kyo in Descendants Of The Sun - Photo 2.

Song furious with Song Hye Kyo in Descendants Of The Sun - Photo 3.

Song furious with Song Hye Kyo in Descendants Of The Sun - Photo 4.

Song furious with Song Hye Kyo in Descendants Of The Sun - Photo 5.

Song furious with Song Hye Kyo in Descendants Of The Sun - Photo 6.

With a restaurant happenings "go backwards from the bottom up", this time to turn Kang Mo scenes meeting between Yoo Shi Yeon and Jin (Song Joong Ki) was revealed. Because Mo Kang Yeon not want to hear the phone, Yoo Shi Jin was knocked her mobile phone behind and grabbed it (a detailed pretty cool and ... romantic). Though Mo Yeon still awkward with your new soldiers met, she accepted to become familiar with the guy.

Song furious with Song Hye Kyo in Descendants Of The Sun - Photo 7.

Song furious with Song Hye Kyo in Descendants Of The Sun - Photo 8.

Song furious with Song Hye Kyo in Descendants Of The Sun - Photo 9.

Song furious with Song Hye Kyo in Descendants Of The Sun - Picture 10.

Song furious with Song Hye Kyo in Descendants Of The Sun - Picture 11.

Song furious with Song Hye Kyo in Descendants Of The Sun - Picture 12.

[Macro screen phone scooped Song]

Earlier, KBS also unveiled the official pictures of the couple extra Seo Dae Young (Jin Goo) and Yoon Myung Joo (Kim Ji Won). It seems we will witness a love story complex investments between 4 characters Mo Yeon, Shi Jin, Myung Joo and Dae Young.

Song furious with Song Hye Kyo in Descendants Of The Sun - Picture 13.

Descendants Of The Sun 's work was molded by two celebrities Kim Eun Sook (scriptwriter The Heirs, Secret Garden) and Lee Eung Bok (director Secret Love, School 2013). The film is expected to last 16 episodes and aired on KBS on Wednesday time slot - Thursdays, starting at 24.02, right after The Merchant: Gaekju 2015 ended.

According Rawegglover / Intellectual Babies

old news but not reading whole reporter, #1DOTS=31.2%  http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003235452&spi_ref=m_search_twitter
OSEN

"Descendants of the Sun ', 2016 broadcast planned drama topicality" # 1 "

Articles, enter 06/01/2016 13:08 Article Source Comments 0
201601061304777648_568c93134a975_99_2016

[OSEN = jeongsoyoung News] 'Descendants of the Sun' is scheduled to broadcast 2016 drama topicality ranked 1 ranking.

6 days TV topicality Good data analysis agency, according to the Corporation announced February 24 that comes first new broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'Descendants of the Sun' accounted for 31.2% market share and topicality ranked first.

"Descendants of the Sun 'is a strange land, extreme environments in through the young soldier and doctor dreams of love and success in the pay capture the value of life as a human melodrama, 100% pre-production and Song Joong-gi, Song Hye Kyo' songsong couple 'is to showcase the chemistry It raises great concern.

201601061304777648_568c9313cefe3_99_2016

In the first 11 days comes a new broadcast KBS 2TV drama

[Photo] Good Data Corporation, NEW Official North Face offers.

wow...more excitement and anticipation to the max after watching the new trailer of Dots..a new side of dear Kyosii fiercer and sassy..and BTW the doctor's white coat really suits her ( after the fulfillment of my dream to see her in a doctor's coat i would love to see her in next project/role as a prosecutor/lawyer or maybe in an action movie or maybe in a historic/period drama  that would last more than 16 episodes.(co'z 16 episodes is too short and not enough to satisfy my love for Kyo's acting every role and character she played..hahaha)..patiently waiting for feb.24..finally our long waits are almost coming over..thank you everyone for constant updates..

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, yayaxele21 said:

i would love to see her in next project/role as a prosecutor/lawyer or maybe in an action movie or maybe in a historic/period drama  that would last more than 16 episodes.(co'z 16 episodes is too short and not enough to satisfy my love for Kyo's acting every role and character she played..hahaha).

You just struck the chord with me ...I have said this many times and dreamed of her projects to take another road than the usual melo sad characters  She needs to do more comedy /historical and action .....How i wish Action movies directors and writers notice our kyo and believe she can deliver action skills ....but i think they tend   to pick actresses who had already made  many blockbuster  action movies as a guarantee  for success .....

BUT i think DoTS is a great start and challenge for her to prove her versatility and i feel it will open the door  for  more upcoming varies action and comedy  projects as we  want

• Like 7

['That woman's story', then next 'That man's story'  will be out on January 22] 

Watch 'that woman's story' again

by the westerngirl

Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki's upcoming pre-produced drama 'Descendants of the Sun' has a new teaser out! This teaser is in Song Hye Kyo's perspective, titled 'that woman's story'.

The video has a lighter tone than previous teasers, showing the stress of work as a doctor. And then suddenly, Song Joong Ki appears, ready to sweep Song Hye Kyo off her feet. But she isn't going to fall for it that easily.

Song Joong Ki puts his hand out for a handshake and says, "Nice to meet you."

She replies, "Let's not act like we're close."

'Descendants of the Sun' is about a love story between a captain in the UN peacekeeping troops (Song Joong Ki) and a doctor (Song Hye Kyo). They are both stationed in the capital of a fictional country that is ravaged with war and disease.

Song Joong Ki's teaser, aka 'that man's story' will be out on January 22. 'Descendants of the Sun' premieres February 24.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/descendants-of-the-sun-releases-teaser-from-song-hye-kyos-perspective

-----------------------------------------------------------

2016, dramas

SSTV(StarSeoul TV)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/16/song-joong-ki-reassures-fans-hes-fine-after-wrapping-up-drama/

Kyo was mentioned on "Avatar Chef" which is co-hosted by Lee Hwi Jae and Kwanghee.  They were talking about who they want to invite the most in 2016 and one of the chefs immediately replied "Song Hye Kyo".  Lee Hwi Jae then pretend to be familiar with Kyo and said "Hye Kyo", causing Kwanghee to laugh.  Lee Hwi Jae mentioned that he and Kyo had MC together on a music program in the past before.  He also took the opportunity to leave Kyo a message, "Hye Kyo ah, how have you been lately?  I'm your Hwi Jae oppa, Hye Kyo ah!  If you have a chance, please watch our show."

24335223231_f122574a55_c.jpg

Lee Hwi Jae and Kyo were the MCs on Music Bank in 2000:

24122226360_ffe9a6b3a4_c.jpg

• Like 14

thanks for the updates , really wish SHK will have TV show appearances soon for sure they will be delighted if she can grace their show! love to see her guest again in KBS EW Guerilla Date , its been ages since she appeared there out in the streets with screaming fans!  many wished also that SHK will have an opportunity to do action flicks and as for me , love to see her in period drama wearing handbook , Hwang-yjn-i movie is way too short  , at least for now we will be seeing her as a fierce and pretty cool doctor a far cry from her melodrama role. still a month to go , patiently waiting for DoTs!!!

005y8mXejw1f012an7z3jj30nm15zmzy.jpg

005y8mXejw1f012aoddh3j30nm2bywjh.jpg 

credit:weibo

• Like 13