Quantcast
caileysmiley

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | We Stand By You!!!

@twtwb OMG. I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I was an avid Dramabeans reader before. I stopped checking their website a few years back then just last week I tried to check it again, and finally realised why I stopped checking Dramabeans. The hate for Hye Kyo there is real. I also wanted to comment back and defend SHK but realised it will just stressed me out. and the stress is not worth it at all. :angry: To each their own I believe, not everyone sees what we see. We'll just have to respect their opinion despite them disrespecting Hye Kyo. We'll just have to support Hye Kyo all the way and never mind the haters. ^_^:D

• Like 9

yes you're right crixa, we'll just give our all out support to SHK ! haters will always be haters no matter what and the way they bash SHK its as if they are much way better than the director/ producer/ scriptwriter of DoTs and everything about SHK is negative , well its  best to advice them to produce their own drama . there are just narrow minded fans that loves to put down SHK the moment she is on the limelight and we can expect for more when DoTs airs, lets just wish that the hard work of SHK for this drama is really worth it!

from songhyekyozone , there's more on SHKs list of fanboys

Just another fanboy of Song Hye Kyo.
Does anybody know who is he.?? He is Chen Xiang, popular chinese pop singer. (pic cr to owner)

12543399_975753849186042_1717148870_n.jp

Song Kyungil (History) is also Song Hye Kyo's fanboy.??
(pic cr to owner) *todayisabouthyekyofanboy

12558836_1677219335887042_864051672_n.jp
And this guy seems also one of Song Hye Kyo's fanboy.
But who is he.?? Anyone knows.?? He is Tian Liang, a famous Chinese former diver (picture cr to owner)
12558473_722854097849115_1275735536_n.jp

A story about Song Hye Kyo's loyal fanboy (Lee Hong Ki)

Lee Hong Ki on SBS Young Street 010416 said : "I still haven't seen her (Song Hye Kyo)."
Poor HongKi, hope his dream come true
12543310_882300775200421_13377245_n.jpg

• Like 12

you're very much welcome laneige81, its great news for SHK fans there in Singapore! as for me , im happy that I have access to KBS World thru cable though the airing of their drama is 2 episodes behind well at least ill be able to watch and its with English subtitle . if DoTs will air in Korea by Feb 24 most likely it will premiere in KBSWorld by March.

from weibo, additional photo during DoTs party , nice to see happy SHK and she gamely pose with DoTs co-star

005y8mXegw1ezy6mb15f3j30hs0e2409.jpg

from baidu, very beautiful SHK , she looks like a porcelain doll in this fan art

10653529_1554376564884738_44534249574885

credit: owner of SHK fan art

• Like 12

I have just finished watching  My Brilliant life now .....i watched this movie for ( cant remember really how many times) .........and each time i cant help but burst into tears it makes My heart aches  ...really wonderful touching movie ...and of course our kyo acting is awesome as always . I am sure she will be a great mother especially she had mentioned in her very oldies interviews (street interview on kbs ) that she plans to have at least 2 children ...hope she gets married soon  and have a family as it becomes relatively  risky giving birth over 35 

• Like 4

OMG, i love this trailer! deabakkkkkkkkkkk, so cute, fast and full of surprise :w00t:

I've finished The queens 5 minutes ago, i know it's kinda late to say that, but i am STUNNED, CONVINCED and ADMIRE her acting. I love her, as always, but now even more.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT MASTERPIECE!!!! ;):rolleyes:

• Like 6

OMG!!! Please catch my heart. I feel like it's going to fall. 

For just 48 seconds. Hye kyo showed us her great acting.

Fighting!!!

• Like 3

Did Song hye kyo and Song joong ki masters their chemistry subject? 

...because they both have perfectly have it. Hahaha

• Like 3

Guest RoseS

video, 2016, click at middle for watching video

WOW !DEABAK! Super like the new DoTs trailer  thanks so much RoseS for sharing the video, the more I can't wait to watch it, hope they will release with English subtitle soon! Well for those who will still bash SHK on her acting ,  its very very obvious already that its because of ENVY they just can't accept the fact that SHK possesed  superb acting skill and she can pull it off whatever the director/producer or scriptwriter wanted and for those who speaks negatively about SHK and SJK chemistry well its clear that they just want SJK to be paired only to their bias that even with this awesome trailer displaying their explosive chemistry , still their perception wont change. Anyways, I'm sure that more and more fans will be too excited for this epic drama and hope the hard work of DoTs team will be paid off ! Positive vibes for DoTs .........

6afb0f0cgw1f002x2xhu9j20fa0x8q5h.jpg

• Like 15

omg song hye kyo is such lovely and cute with great acting ....DOTS will sure become one of her greatest projects .....she showed very differnt sides in her character ...such a versatile actor ...hope dots will rock the world ...cant waiiit

• Like 4

WWAAHH a feisty Kang Mo-Yeon in a cat fight hair pulling scene:lol::lol::lol: looks like we could see a different SHK here a far cry from her usual pitiful character in her past dramas!

6afb0f0cgw1f0058ytfd4j20nm0ahaba.jpg

Naughty Yoo Shi-jin, see the reaction of Kang Mo-Yeon

6d40f7f4jw1f000yt6t3cg20b405e1kx.gif

It seems we could see a toughie SHK in this drama, wish its already Feb 24!!! DoTs surely is loaded with surprises , definitely a must see drama!

005y8mXejw1f000v8hb39j30n70bggnb.jpg

005y8mXejw1f000v75i9dj316p0l1n1s.jpg

005y8mXejw1f000v7lmkhj30mq0bface.jpg

005y8mXejw1f000v7zp20j30no0bimyt.jpg

005y8mXejw1f000v8xyvcj30np0begmm.jpg

005y8mXejw1f000va0vbbj30mt0bh40k.jpg

005y8mXejw1f000vacfloj30ms0bkgn5.jpg

005y8mXejw1f000var8gyj30no0bcjsu.jpg

credit: weibo

• Like 17

I really like the new teaser!  It shows a sassy and bright side of Kyo's character and I'm liking more and more of SHK-SJK's chemistry ^_^

005y8mXejw1f005fh3q5bg30cc0c51ef.gif005y8mXejw1f005fk1b37g30cc0blx6p.gif
005y8mXejw1f005fl4bi8g30ay0bab1r.gif005y8mXejw1f005fnov0kg30cc0bnhdt.gif005y8mXejw1f005fqfq4qg30cc0bfkjl.gif

cr to weibo

• Like 16

@sunflower91_  Im about to ask if its Kyo on the catfight scene. so its really her wearing the checkered polo.

its kinda different character though.   In her previous dramas from Autumn tale to That Winter  theres always slap scene 

(the last one  slapped by Sec.Wang) (another one in the Queen film / chinese actress gave her a slap across her face) 

I think it was mentioned in previous interview shes been used to it.   Ouch!!!  

This Dr. character is really new and surprising.  

Kyo has magic in acting. It cant be denied.

Shes the one that started the fever called Korean Wave. / from Autum tale Y-2000 up to this day.

Negative netizens cannot accept it. It cuts deep. LOL:P

• Like 10

yes sunbae0401, its really a different SHK this time , hope all throughout the drama , it could bring out the best in her acting prowess! wish DoTs will never ran out of surprising scenes that viewers will be hooked till its ending! hats off to SHK, the trailer says it all ,definitely it showed how hard she worked for this drama and her love for acting!

005y8mXejw1f005fg5sujg30cc0cbwwz.gif

credit:weibo

love their smile, looking forward for this scene!

12552272_167769853590588_1141972152_n.jp

12555891_973696302709752_784904537_n.jpg

credit:songhyekyozone

• Like 11

Am I the only one who loves kyo bony tail .??????..she looks very cute and adorably with this pony tail and the color also suits her

• Like 2

Guest RoseS

BEAUTY BEST
Caring about a moist lip with berry ingredients, Laneige’s ‘Lip Sleeping Mask.’

2016_01_14_161359.jpg

A lip is usually sensitive more than one’s skin. Regardless of the weather, we should care about our lip to make it smooth and tight.

Laneige has released an item to care of one’s lip smoothly and tightly, which is called as ‘Lip Sleeping Mask.’ It contains Raspberry, Strawberry, Cranberry, Blueberry, and other berries that are full of Vitamin C. So, it melts lip’s keratin and basically removes a dry lip’s dead skin cell.