Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

woow ....so gorgeous kyo ....looking forward to all her Esprit photos

BTW ...I heard that Won bin is looking into some projects for his return ...Can i just dream of an action movie with our kyo for his return .....is that tooo much ??????

• Like 6

hope we can see HD photos of SHK for Esprit ad soon and wish there will be an upcoming event to launch SHK as the new model for Esprit!

always beautiful for Laneige ads

6afb0f0cgw1ezwlh87nxrg208c06u7uj.gif

from baidu

12509469_1554375994884795_86492931379190

happy that DoTs will be aired not only in Korea and China but most likely in Singapore too and other Asian countries.  here's an article from multichannel.com

PCCW Media Signs the First Landmark Pan-Regional Agreement with Top Four Korean Broadcasters and Announces Regional Expansion of Viu OTT Service in Asia with Singapore Launch 

1/11/2016 9:45 AM

skip.......

Viu offers an expanding catalogue of around 10,000 hours of premium Asian content  comprising  around 4,000 hours of the latest current Korean drama and variety shows telecast from SBS, KBS, MBC and CJ E&M. Top programmes available at launch include popular variety shows, Running Man and The Return of Superman – both crowd favourites with impressive followings in Singapore – as well as newly released dramas Remember, Moorim School, andsoon-to-be released Descendants of the Sun starring Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki, Happy Ending Once Again, and Signal. Avid fans of Korean pop music will also be able to watch their idols performing the latest hits on popular music shows, Music Bank and Inkigayo.

http://www.multichannel.com/prfeed/pccw-media-signs-first-landmark-pan-regional-agreement-top-four-korean-broadcasters-and-announces-regional-expansion-viu-ott-service-asia-singapore-launch/396431

positive vibes for DoTs

6afb0f0cjw1ezgm0brza0g20as04v7wh.gif

• Like 10

still, #1 DOTS couple Song-Song, Soompi Spanish

http://www.soompi.com/es/2016/01/12/los-fans-eligen-a-las-parejas-de-drama-mas-esperadas-de-2016/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=los-fans-eligen-a-las-parejas-de-drama-mas-esperadas-de-2016

Fans elect couples most anticipated 2016 drama

Couples dramas in 2015 have received much love from fans worldwide dramas. Now it's a new year, so let's take a look at the next couple of dramas of 2016!

First called our attention to the "Song-Song" couple  Song Joong Ki  and Song Hye Kyo . This couple will play an elite soldier and a doctor respectively in the upcoming drama " Descendants of the Sun ".

Song Joong Ki Song Hye Kyo

On 1/8/2016 at 10:43 PM, RoseS said:

China business in focus

Thery is determined Esprit "revive in the Asian region". Esprit had in China do not need to close a few stores in recent years. Currently, the Asian business represents almost 17% of total sales. The restructuring, in particular the reduction of unprofitable own and other surfaces as well as the reduction of inventories, is widely considered complete. Sales in the region fell last year, although more than 10% to 3.216 billion HK dollars (about 340 million euros), but the decline less strongly than previously dropped out. Esprit operates 543 own stores in Asia (including 65 outlets), of which 308 in China, with a total area of over 100,000 square meters. Of the 297 Asian franchisees are 165 from China. According to CEO Martínez is the most challenging part of the transformation over: "In Asia, our focus is on China as a key market for growth. Despite the current economic challenges and the competition there, we put a plan in place to develop our business in this country again, "Martínez said recently. With the help of Asian top models and actresses such as Liu Wen and Song Hye-kyo's brand image in Asia is to be bolstered.

Song Hye Kyo, 'Superwoman' who will bring Esprit back into Hong Kong fashion maket:D!

16 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

PCCW Media Signs the First Landmark Pan-Regional Agreement with Top Four Korean Broadcasters and Announces Regional Expansion of Viu OTT Service in Asia with Singapore Launch 

1/11/2016 9:45 AM

@sunflower91_ thanks for the article.

"To provide a better experience for Singapore viewers, English and Chinese subtitles will be provided as fast as 8 hours after its initial telecast in Korea for selected titles" hahaha subtitle asap is the utmost important, nothing else matter.

• Like 4

@twtwb OMG. I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I was an avid Dramabeans reader before. I stopped checking their website a few years back then just last week I tried to check it again, and finally realised why I stopped checking Dramabeans. The hate for Hye Kyo there is real. I also wanted to comment back and defend SHK but realised it will just stressed me out. and the stress is not worth it at all. :angry: To each their own I believe, not everyone sees what we see. We'll just have to respect their opinion despite them disrespecting Hye Kyo. We'll just have to support Hye Kyo all the way and never mind the haters. ^_^:D

• Like 9

yes you're right crixa, we'll just give our all out support to SHK ! haters will always be haters no matter what and the way they bash SHK its as if they are much way better than the director/ producer/ scriptwriter of DoTs and everything about SHK is negative , well its  best to advice them to produce their own drama . there are just narrow minded fans that loves to put down SHK the moment she is on the limelight and we can expect for more when DoTs airs, lets just wish that the hard work of SHK for this drama is really worth it!

from songhyekyozone , there's more on SHKs list of fanboys

Just another fanboy of Song Hye Kyo.
Does anybody know who is he.?? He is Chen Xiang, popular chinese pop singer. (pic cr to owner)

12543399_975753849186042_1717148870_n.jp

Song Kyungil (History) is also Song Hye Kyo's fanboy.??
(pic cr to owner) *todayisabouthyekyofanboy

12558836_1677219335887042_864051672_n.jp
And this guy seems also one of Song Hye Kyo's fanboy.
But who is he.?? Anyone knows.?? He is Tian Liang, a famous Chinese former diver (picture cr to owner)
12558473_722854097849115_1275735536_n.jp

A story about Song Hye Kyo's loyal fanboy (Lee Hong Ki)

Lee Hong Ki on SBS Young Street 010416 said : "I still haven't seen her (Song Hye Kyo)."
Poor HongKi, hope his dream come true
12543310_882300775200421_13377245_n.jpg

• Like 12

you're very much welcome laneige81, its great news for SHK fans there in Singapore! as for me , im happy that I have access to KBS World thru cable though the airing of their drama is 2 episodes behind well at least ill be able to watch and its with English subtitle . if DoTs will air in Korea by Feb 24 most likely it will premiere in KBSWorld by March.

from weibo, additional photo during DoTs party , nice to see happy SHK and she gamely pose with DoTs co-star

005y8mXegw1ezy6mb15f3j30hs0e2409.jpg

from baidu, very beautiful SHK , she looks like a porcelain doll in this fan art

10653529_1554376564884738_44534249574885

credit: owner of SHK fan art

• Like 12

I have just finished watching  My Brilliant life now .....i watched this movie for ( cant remember really how many times) .........and each time i cant help but burst into tears it makes My heart aches  ...really wonderful touching movie ...and of course our kyo acting is awesome as always . I am sure she will be a great mother especially she had mentioned in her very oldies interviews (street interview on kbs ) that she plans to have at least 2 children ...hope she gets married soon  and have a family as it becomes relatively  risky giving birth over 35 

• Like 4

OMG, i love this trailer! deabakkkkkkkkkkk, so cute, fast and full of surprise :w00t:

I've finished The queens 5 minutes ago, i know it's kinda late to say that, but i am STUNNED, CONVINCED and ADMIRE her acting. I love her, as always, but now even more.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT MASTERPIECE!!!! ;):rolleyes:

• Like 6