Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Aaww.... so sad, but it's great how this thread is reviving! Aja Aja! Here's some pictures from my SHK collection that i'd like to share.

shk1.jpg

- so beautiful!

shk3.jpg

- at KBS 2004 Drama Award

shk.jpg

- one of my favorite wallpapers

Her new drama w/ CTH titled "Blue Alert" will be released sometime this Dec. Here are some pictures.

bluealert.png

bluealert1.jpg

cthshk1.jpg

cthshk2.jpg

cthshk3.jpg

I wish they had made this into a drama so we can see more of them. They look so cute together!

Guest _obsession

sooo pretty! natural or made up.it's always nice seeing her pictures.&she's such a great actress, one of my favorites

Guest `soliloquy

Song hae gyo!

The first ever actress i loved, and one my mom approves of!

anyways, glad her thread is back up..

so much to do, so many pictures to re-post! *faints*

anyways, great job guys, the thread is shaping up nicely!

good thing that i've managed to save all the pages form beginning to end of the former SHG forum (The Lovely Song Hye Gyo). i also have a back-up of every Jun Ji-Hyun, Son Ye-Jin and Ha Ji-Won threads since they were also my favorites. Sorry to the topic starter but I like the former thread coz it has all the links to some of her MVs CFs and other vids. It's a lot better IMHO.