Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

another photo from SHKs fanmeet

photo with Ms Lee ,  SHKs hair stylist

and from hancinema

Song Hye-kyo's 20th anniversary fan meeting, Song Joong-ki and Yoo Ah-in guests

photo783636.jpg

Song Joong-ki and Yoo Ah-in were the special guests at Song Hye-kyo's fan meeting.

The actress celebrated her 20th anniversary with her fans on the 13th. She debuted in 2005 and celebrated her 10th year anniversary 10 years ago. Yoo Ah-in and Song Joong-ki came to show their support.

Song Hye-kyo's agency had gone through a lot of preparations for the special day which also overlaps with Song Hye-kyo's birthday. Announcements were made through her official fan page and countless fans came on this day.

photo783635.jpg

The special guests aroused curiosity among the fans who assumed it was going to be someone famous as it was a special event. The guests turned out to be Song Joong-ki and Yoo Ah-in who ate known to be close friends with Song Hye-kyo.

Pictures of the actors at her fan meeting have been coming up online continuously. MC Park Kyeong-rim, who hosted the fan meet, are sitting around with them on stage.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo debuted in 1996 and rose to stardom right away by starring in various dramas. She also starred in movies which made her a Hallyu star and recently, she created a syndrome with Song Joong-ki in "Descendants of the Sun".

• Like 12

another article from hancinema about SHKs beautiful childhood photo

Song Hye-kyo, unalterable rules of original beauty

2016/11/13 

photo783603.jpg

Song Hye-kyo must be a doll. She's had big eyes, a pointy nose and small lips ever since she was a kid. The picture which estimates her to be around 5~6 years old says it all. She looks exactly the way she does now. This picture was released prior to her fan meeting on the 13th. The "Descendants of the Sun" actress is currently on a break right now.

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-unalterable-rules-of-original-beauty-100447.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

so happy for SHKs fanmeet outcome, love to see the photos! 

credit:as labeled

• Like 9

credit to owner,

-1rst video, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Song Hye Kyo :heart:   

-2nd video,   HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Song Hye Kyo :heart:  http://weibo.com/tv/v/Ehwpkk8Uv?fid=1034:67c584c9eb1de17d1ca9cc78c552468b

-credit to owner ‎Victoria Lau to Ki2764.png❤️Kyo Taiwan Fan Club

5 hrs · 

昨天喬妹舉行出道20週年的粉絲見面會,到了今天粉紅泡泡都還在整個空氣中瀰漫 者呢。粉絲們冒者被趕出會場的危險都要偷偷拍下美好的片段,雖然有些相片,影音有些糢糊但對於我們不能親身去參加的粉絲們已經是最好最開心的事了。在此要謝謝有份拍攝影片,相片且願意分享的朋友們,因為有妳們我們才能看到喜愛的宋宋愛侶~~ 謝謝!! 
另外有粉絲說其實會場裡是有架攝影機在拍攝的,也許這就是喬妹經紀公司的人吧, 希望他們能將所拍攝的影片分享出來,或出售等我們也能看到高清的喬妹仲基和亞仁的一舉一動。

Yesterday Joe sister held on the 20th anniversary of the debut of the fans, today the pink bubbles are also throughout the air is full of victims. Fans who braved the venue was out of danger to secretly take pictures of the beautiful clip, although some photographs, audio some grown dim but we can't personally go to fans better was the happiest. Here to thank everyone involved in the film, and is willing to share photos of friends, because of you we can see the favorite song song lovers ~~ Thank you!!
Another fan said that the venue is in fact
there are cameras in the shooting, maybe this is Joe Sister Broker Company guys, let's hope they can be taken by the film to share or sell out, etc. We also can see HD Joe sister Chung Kee of Albert and every move.
Image may contain: 1 person , indoor

old dated, April 20 2016

Excellent live entertainment

From "Endless Love" to "the descendants of the sun," "Song Hye Kyo: people have their own lives, not their own do not insist 

From "Endless Love" to "the descendants of the sun," "Song Hye Kyo: people have their own lives, not their own do not insist

Marie Claire Marie Claire Views: 93892

Far from the corridors at the end of the way, from a point, diffuse Akira forward until you reach, shook my hand to say hello, her small stature, can not be ignored Dengzhe height and light. Song Hye Kyo is not your imagination softness, she completely bony, not retreat a step, until unrestrained on the screen.

SHK far to walk, I really thought she was just as bulky as a milky cream sandwiched between Boston, savory bite must be sweet, like "Endless Love" "great master" Wen Wan Chunjie general.

However, the reality is not. She feels like a ginger candy, with some Korean ginseng flavor, containing up being sweet with a bitter, acrid defended the belt, dragees coated on the outside, to be used as "slow cooked" in disguise.

Melt the sugar coating, a glimpse of where she began, "In fact, very shy when I was young, shy, since so long, I have a few friends, two students is a small country, a high school classmate. I was an actor until later, there are more opportunities to talk with a lot of people talk about the script, only to become more outgoing personality. would have no thought of acting, but for participating in the selection of school uniforms models took awards, have the opportunity to enter the entertainment industry. instead, is to my 30-year-old, began to fell in love with acting. now very much like this, there will be a sense of responsibility. "

Photo / Marie Claire Marie Clair

There are many things, Kyo did spend some time to explore. When the "Endless Love" was the first popular overseas drama, but that time she was a high school student, under the streets aunt ignorant to `sisters envy Enxi lower leaves crying in the arms of Song Seung Heon .

However, 14 years later, Song Seung Hun has become "poisoned earth" where naked Obama, but Joe Hui did not become prolific actress, constant as ever. Clearly can take drama, but did not take force; clearly can access more movies, but the final year at most one. She is like the chips tightly grip a little girl in the distance watching the wheel turn for a long time before deciding to bet.

"South Korean film industry is small, few female-dominated play. Sometimes just know there is female-dominated good movie, we will focus on, to fight, but I still see my role is appropriate, if the script is good, also suitable, but I will work hard, in this respect, I'm not greedy do not insist, I believe we have to go with the flow, before young people have their own lives, the performance has been very hard to see a lot of people;.. but after after this stage, I will look at this film is not my dish if something comes, I will sincerely try to do;. not my thing, I do not insist. "

Ever since, layered clouds gradually-opening. Huge sunny blue sky, SHK know what they want more of. "I think I was a kid do not know what kind of character he is now known, is about seven strong, one-third is soft.

Photo / Marie Claire Marie Claire

SHK harvest, by the movie "Putongputong my life," kicked off the show gave birth to a rare disease progeria children's mother 17-year-old girl: "I have a lot of the actors with the opponent and time to spend, you can have a conversation, the director also find a lot of documentaries to watch and see what condition the children how rare diseases are, by documentary to help me try to figure out the character. However, the role of the mother is also more like a friend, so it is not difficult to play. in his only emotional crying scene when you need a little cohesion. "

She then starred in Annie "My Queen": the city queen Annie, would have on life and love pessimistic lover of eight years, said loose on the loose, but under the lovelorn become optimistic. Instead, it was a bit like her character private ── arbitrary, liberty amount depends on decisions by themselves.

Boat bound for China and Taiwan

John Woo has seen the tenacity with Song Hye Kyo bones temperament, only seven years ago to find her performances "peace round."

"Director John Woo and I approached this role was a long, long time ago, about seven years. Understanding the director in 2007, I still remember the first time to go round the Pacific Cannes, is 2008. At that time, the director saw" Hwang Jin Iraq ", enjoyed my performance in it, so look for me to play" peace round. "but something happens, there is no way to immediately start shooting. interval after a while, everything good preparation before returning to this role, officially opened the mirror. "

She said sadly. Words can end with the wind, pull out the anti-Japanese scenes scene. Shanghai ended in 1945, sat sedan Bund girl, daughter of a rich family Zhouyun Fen giving her a push waves ladies head. I end in turmoil, not a stable thing, except love. Even disgraced dust flying, it is still a tiny sparkle of light, waiting to find lovers. She fell in love wearing uniforms Bi Ting Ting Huang Xiaoming, eyes glittering generals, the two have to leave because of the civil war.

She talked softly, "with Huang Xiaoming shot every scene is very good and I am looking forward to see the final cut out, first met together dance scene. Takeshi is brought to me, very calm, stable feel. frankly, a lot of time to shoot scenes drama, the process is a deep, deep level, long time no see this talk about a lot of historical figures, the depth of the movie, it is a different feeling. "

Not to mention with the historical story of the movie, is not easy to interpret, to as early as seven years ago decided to enter China, a huge market, and the water temperature unknown, unfamiliar language, but really difficult. However, Song Hye Kyo was not afraid, "I have long come in China try to shoot," great master "when it saw Zhang Ziyi, Chang Chen, Tony Leung, more in the film before, but also touched surfaces, so for the whole environment with the crew and no stranger."

However, long-term work in a strange country, speaking another language in the face of the team, really takes courage. So when Joe Hui homesick, she would call home to her mother; when she missed the Korean food, then please broker, assistant to the supermarket to buy some home Korean dishes, with lunch on the rank and file. Film "My Queen", the once told Zheng Yuan Chang to sing karaoke OK, nobody can understand Korean, but she let go, then singing girlhood.

Through thick and thin, make them closer, Joe Hui said with a smile: "" Peace Round "There is a scene in Kenting Kenting We heard shooting about 300 days a year are sunny, but the entire crew to shoot a week but all day rain, and cold, it will not turn on filming. Furthermore, we at first thought only to shoot the next day, went back to Taipei, so everyone did not bring a change of clothes, the results everyone all week only wearing the same clothes, waiting for power.

-FM, daily news,  http://m.mingpao.com/pns/dailynews/web_tc/article/20161114/s00016/1479059982968

-so sad, if something be worser to SKorea President Park, SHK and SJK will remember President:angry:  http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/11/116_218140.html

-ALLKPOP,  By alim 17   1 hour ago,  

song-joong-ki-,song-hye-kyo

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/song-joong-ki-touches-hearts-with-his-consideration-for-song-hye-kyo

Poll, http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2016/

the-best-korean-drama-of-2016-01

Year 2016 is almost over and Year 2017 is waiting! Now, it’s the time to vote for ‘The Best Korean Drama of 2016’.

As a Korean Drama’s fan, you have the right to vote.

This year, you can choose all Korean Drama showed in year 2016 in ‘The Nomination Round’ which will run from 2016-Nov-15, 00:00KST to 2016-Nov-30, 23:59KST.

The Top 8 in ‘The Nomination Round’ will go into ‘The Final Round’which will run from 2016-Dec-01, 00:00KST to 2016-Dec-30, 23:59KST.

Rule in The Nomination Round:-

– 1 IP address can only Nominate for 1 time/day
– 1 time can Nominate for maximum of 8 dramas
– Same IP address can Nominate again after 24 hours
– The Top 8 in ‘The Nomination Round’ will go to ‘The Final Round’
– All Top 8 Dramas will count from 0 in ‘The Final Round’

Happy Voting !!!

The Nomination Round (Choose max of 8 Dramas)
(2016-Nov-15, 00:00KST ~ 2016-Nov-30, 23:59KST)

The Best Korean Drama of 2016 (The Nomination Round)

count down on Song Hye Gyo's birthday 07 days to go!                                                                                                                        13062387_10207940740990209_1999813281959503238_n.jpg?oh=853e413f4e5c38350a634c76322a5ebc&oe=588933D0                                  almastba.com_1388240323_674.gif            

• Like 1

2016 Asia Artist Awards to Reveal the Best Drama of the Year

2016/11/15

photo784283.jpg

The 2016 Asia Artist Awards is a ceremony where the most popular Korean dramas and music of the year come together.

They will begin the award ceremony on November 16.

This ceremony does not exclude certain broadcasting stations and reveals all popular dramas that have aired throughout the year.

This year's ceremony proves to be a tough one as many popular dramas aired this year including tvN's drama, "Answer Me 1988", KBS drama, "Descendants of the Sun" and others.

"Answer Me 1988" melted the hearts of fans with its loving and warm story of family and love. Actors Ryu Jun-yeol, Park Bo-geom and Hyeri rose to fame after this drama.

Actors Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, Jin Goo and Kim Ji-won-I received much praise and attention after their roles in "Desecendants of the Sun". It received a 30% viewer rating, a high number for a Korean drama especially with other popular dramas competing with them.

The award ceremony will take place at Kyunghee University on Wednesday.

Wen | Liao Peiling Photography | Liao Peiling

20161114140356-37f8f70b4a175fa3059ae9f67e7a7f6f-desktop.jpg
November 22 is Song Hye Kyo's 35th birthday, she was ahead of the 13th to the 20th anniversary of his debut in Seoul held fan meeting, "the descendants of the Sun" actor Song Zhongji and friends Yoo Ah-in surprises occur, so that the audience screaming fans 1000 . This cozy fan meeting, do not open to the media, the whole entire event covered by Kyo himself, as well as her gift to the fans for many years to follow.
Song Hye Kyo debut 20th anniversary fan meeting, the stage is arranged in a simple warm sofa interviews.
Song Hye Kyo debut 20th anniversary fan meeting, the stage is arranged in a simple warm sofa interviews.

"Song Hye Kyo 20TH Anniversary Fanmeeting" at 14 o'clock on November 13th on the third floor of Seoul COEX auditorium held activities since Kyo debut has been involved in the show dramatic role Recalling VCR kicked off. See their pure appearance that year at the age of 20, Song Hye Kyo could not help but smile himself "old", but referred to the most impressive works, then admits she was 2000's "Endless Love" on their own a lot of sense major, then this movie caused dramatic Korean in Asia, not only known for her wide open visibility, but also for her stay the most memorable one.

Speaking last year finished "sun seed" would be no new work, Song Hye Kyo said he was "aiming high", has been looking for "really belongs to the actress' good roles, but this time she did not rest idle, in addition to efforts Learn English, Chinese, and friends reminisced busy to get along, but then there is a book project, as the most recent fun thing is to travel and drink.

For many people, Song Hye Kyo weekdays seems to be a very low-key and not like the exposure of artists, even rare to do such a large-scale fan meeting have declined media interviews. In this regard, she said that although in the past have had the meeting will be small, but it really is the first time the face of 1000 fans do activities, refused to disclose the interview just to chat freely and fans, the game; when the host Park Kyung-lim means SHK nice voice, suggested she might try when radio host, she says with a laugh, shaking his head: "I think this is smart people to do things because you want to have a lot of knowledge, but also very understanding of music, I do not believe we can do a good job . "

Meet addition to fans from Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Thailand and South Korea, the friend Song Zhongji, Yoo Ah-in support for more surprises coming SHK, especially the "Double Song couples file" assembly in public again, leaving the audience fans excitement frequently screaming cheers. In deciding who sat beside Kyo, Song Zhongji mora win after two rounds, "Double couple files Song" singing "too" drama theme song "You Are My Everything" when Yoo Ah-in is frequently exposed jealous expression.

1 / 2
Song Hye Kyo fan meeting, go to South Korea popular variety MC Park Kyung-lim as event host.
Song Zhongji (left), Yoo Ah-in (second from right) coming out, so that the audience surprise fans excited.

Song Hye Kyo fan meeting, go to South Korea popular variety MC Park Kyung-lim as event host.
Song Zhongji (left), Yoo Ah-in (second from right) coming out, so that the audience surprise fans excited.

For and Song Zhongji, Yoo Ah-in became very chummy friends, SHK represented by three are Type A: "I feel like a secondary group and Style, Asia Jen is character and I like them very reassuring around me very happy . "she also revealed that they have the habit of drinking with two related," and secondary groups together will drink liquor, and Asia together when Jen will drink champagne. "

"Double couple files Song" discussion stage is when the two first meet, Song Hye Kyo was considered at the time of "the descendants of the sun" cooperative. Song Zhongji two have a smile in a clothing store encounters, was to help his mother buy clothes, and that is one week before he was a soldier of things, did not expect after the army received the first portion of the play is, and Kyo cooperation ; Yoo Ah-in is revealed 2 years ago has shown signs of makeup SHK hearts on a kind of "really want to play," feeling, when asked what type of shot would like Song Hye Kyo works when he is deliberately Duzui said: "I support" double couple files Song, "it is difficult to say yeah!" Kyo smiled and said, to finish Yoo Ah-in when soldiers after cooperation.

Currently filming the movie "warship island" Song Zhongji, the activity has been played in black masks to cover the chin, he said due to injury during filming inconvenience by others. Before the end of the event, especially SHK personally read out a letter to fans, could not help but feel the tears, has returned to the background of the Song Zhongji appeared again handed her the tissues, can be described as very close.

1 / 2
Song Hye Kyo gave the fans a signature card reads: "Fans, Thank you very much, I love you!"
SHK disclosed before a day of activity childhood photos on IG, says "2016.11.13 See you tomorrow."

Song Hye Kyo gave the fans a signature card reads: "Fans, Thank you very much, I love you!"

This fan meeting for almost the whole three hours, Song Hye Kyo childhood played multiple photos, but also rare in the country has invited two girlfriends friend came to power, and generous to the signature card for each admission fans, fragrance candles, and their endorsement of skin care products, maybe next fans can continue for a long time wish to accompany their growth and progress.

https://www.mirrormedia.mg/story/20161114ent010/

-http://weibo.com/tv/v/EhSeVhSEK?fid=1034:4b5a7102970f8c14167af349d033dbec

Watch Song Hye-kyo blow-dry her hair

Updated : November 16 2016

Actress Song Hye-kyo, from smash success TV drama “Descendants of the Sun,” is featured in a commercial for British home appliances brand Dyson. 

The clip, first released Friday over YouTube, is circulating among Song’s fans. One fan has even added English subtitles for the benefit of others.

Song inked the modeling deal with Dyson earlier this month. 

The commercial with Song is being viewed not only in Korea, but also in neighboring Asian countries Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong. 

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

Song Hye Kyo wore MiuMiu at 2016 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards

JlcTIe1.jpg

cr. dots_style

Spoiler

From Shilla Duty Free Weibo

L4m0Hjt.jpg

cr. songshingie

LnnQIxa.jpg

cr. shkdc

• Like 12

countdown on Song Hye Gyo's Birthday 06 days to go !                                                                           281303_4582149245587_257158690_n.jpg?oh=7d5893f59792e8e04dc084fff628c239&oe=5887891B                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       66.gif                                  

• Like 3

countdown on Song Hye Gyo's Birthday 05 days to go !                                                                                          15094247_10209584198315615_4267349653094385714_n.jpg?oh=67e9704e898a3def5861568abaefc67b&oe=58BA85BC                                                                           Animated-Happy-Birthday-banner-in-a-hear                                                    

• Like 2

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/53877/20161114/song-hye-kyo-became-emotional-during-fan-meeting-korean-actress-shares-something-about-song-joong-ki.htm                                                                                                                                                                                                            

[1080p HD] 130319 Music Bank JKT SISTAR Soyu - I Think I (Full House OST)                                                                                                                              

credit Song Hye Kyo Vietnam Fanpage 

• Like 7

Hi friends...

I always kept lurking despite of did not post anything...I'm a BIG fan of Song Hye Kyo...:wub:

For me DOTS is another Song hye Kyo's phenomenol dramas, just like Autumn In My Heart and Full House.Those dramas was not just high rating dramas but had a very huge impact to the audience.

Now, I'm nervously waiting for her next project...I personally prefer to see her in small screen again...

Which actor do you want to be her co star after this...?for me, I hope to see her act alongside 1. Won Bin  2. Gong Yoo  3.  Song Joong Ki(again..hehe)

• Like 4

Park Hwan Hee didn't want to go on 'DOTS' because of Song Hye Kyo?

song-hye-kyo

On the November 17 airing of 'Happy Together 3', actress Park Hwan Hee, also well known as the pretty nurse from 'Descendants of the Sun', shared about her co-star Song Hye Kyo

Park Hwan Hee said, "Song Hye Kyo sunbaenim is the only celebrity that I liked since I was little and because I could've been a burden in her drama, I thought about giving up 'Descendants of the Sun'."

She continued to express admiration and affection toward Song Hye Kyo and said, "There was one time when she looked very admirable. It was when she was filming a scene washing her face. She really washed her face and smiled with her bare face, and she was even prettier. I realized why people praise 'Song Hye Kyo, Song Hye Kyo'."

Sounds like Park Hwan Hee is really a big fan!

song-hye-kyo_1479427626_cc.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/park-hwan-hee-didnt-want-to-go-on-dots-because-of-song-hye-kyo

• Like 14