Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

why did her and lby break up and when was it?

my bad i meant lbh sorry

Well according to the press, they said that LBH wanted to settle down and start a family, but SHK wasn't ready because she's still young and want to pursue her acting career.

right now i am watching full house and she looks so cute in it!!! man makes me jealous ^-^

I agree! She looks so cute in everything she wore and some of the outfits were kinda out there, but she made it look good. I actually try to copy her style too. I'm not sure, but are the asian countries ahead in fashion? Because before FH, there weren't a lot of those crop cardigans, but after watching FH, I've noticed that a lot of the korean clothe stores started to have them. Have any one noticed that? Perhaps SHK started the trend!

:) Glad we are back, we may visit Hyesa.com to download some of hyekyo pretty post. We shall all start again. I'm soooooooglad to be able to visit here again, nevermind, Soompi have to get rid of the nasty one.

Can someone teach me how to insert or post pictures?

upload them to photobucket.com or imageshack.us and post the image links they give you as part of your post :)

...or if you want to post it directly from website without resizing it, just right click the pic...go to properties highlight the URL(Address)...right click...copy the highlighted URL...OK...go to the thread you want to post...add reply...image...and paste. :)

here are some random pics of shg:

4212c46104750.jpg

41880717a7923.jpg

n2o_1412_266560_1.jpg

shkclrde.jpg

yay! brand new thread.. miss d old thread tho ;)

just wanna keep supporting our hye kyo... aja! aja!

thanks for posting all the lovely pics y'all! :wub:

I have never get enough seeing her pictures :D

Where are the pictures of SHK promoting OLAY in Taipei and Shanghai? I love those picture :D

here you go...

olay event in shanghai

00845618_2.jpg00845619_2.jpg

00845614_2.jpg00845613_2.jpg

yahoo!.com

in taiwan

20050924112328d41d8.jpg

shq05926021.jpg

shq05926025.jpg

shq05926023.jpg

credits to hyesa.com

Guest soutsada7

Yay...Hye Gyo's thread. Thanks so much for starting one again. I was afraid that I wounldn't be able to see a thread for her, but I shouldn't have worried - she's such a beautiful woman with so much talent. We can't help but be her fans... :D