Quantcast
caileysmileyyy

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 - Stay home, Stay safe

[Exclusive] Song Hye-kyo owns Samsung-dong single-family house for sale ... '82 billion '

Article entry 2020.04.06. 9:00 pm

Send SNS0000239006_001_20200406210028342.jpg?type=w430View original
▲ Actor Song Hye-kyo.Reporter Hye-mi Kwak[Sports TV News = Reporter Hyun-rokKim] Actor Song Hye-kyo owned a detached house for sale.
According to the real estate industry on the 6th, the detached house of Hyundai Housing Complex in Samsung-dong, Seoul, which is known to be owned by Song Hye-kyo, recently sold for 8.2 billion won.
This house, with a land area of 454m² and a total area of 324m², is a single-floor basement and two-floor ground single-family home, and is considered to have the best location in the complex with high-end housing.
An industry official said, "The house was sold for 8 billion won." did.
On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo is reviewing the next work, and continues to cooperate with various Korean and global brands and continues to be active as a top star representing Asia.
Spotify News = Reporter Hyun Rok Kim roky@spotvnews.co.kr Spotify
News is waiting for your sports report (jebo@spotvnews.co.kr)...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/477/0000239006

She owns lot of real estate. Must have made profit on this one. That is why she sold and must be planning to buy some more real estate. Maybe commercial building which brings good rent per month.

Skip to content
Koreaboo logo
Feed News Stories Lists
Song Hye Kyo Puts Her Luxury House Up For Sale For $7 Million
Real estate agents claim it’s priced lower than it’s actually worth. 

I82fdUj1MXsZpuIxVT5HJKSecNO8Vpd3eA9rI84J

NEWS
Katie Kim
Just now
Actress Song Hye Kyo has put her luxurious single house in Seoul up for sale for nearly $7 million USD.
In a country where the majority live in apartments, Song Hye Kyo’s house is a stand-alone single house located near one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Seoul.
Real estate agencies reported that Song Hye Kyo’s house in Samsung-dong has been put up for sale for 8.2 billion won (~$6.7 million USD).
The house has 2 floors and a basement. It is considered to be in the best location within the small complex full of luxurious houses. Considering the prestige aspects of her house, the real estate agent claimed it was priced at a lower price than what it’s actually worth.
[Song Hye Kyo’s] house has come up for sale for 8.2 billion won. Considering the location within the complex and the conditions, it’s priced lower than the actual price.
You can say it’s been put up as an emergency sale.
— Real Estate agent
Song Hye Kyo has been busy traveling the world for her many endorsements and schedules. Although she is offered many possible roles, she has not confirmed her next project as of yet. 
Source Credit @https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-puts-luxury-house-sale-7-million/

Song Hye-kyo, Samsung-dong house for sale "Already released long ago"

Star News2020.04.07 10:25
[Star News Reporter Kang Min-kyung]
2020040710053406798_1.jpg

Song Hye-kyo / Photo = Reporter Kim Hwi-sun
Actor Song Hye-kyo owned a house in Samsung-dong, Seoul, and it was recently announced that the house was for sale, and Song Hye-kyo said it was a long-awaited sale.
On the morning of the 7th, Song Hye-kyo said to Star News, "It's been a long time since the house was for sale."
Earlier, a media reported that a single-family home owned by Song Hye-kyo, located in Samseong-dong, Seoul, has recently been sold. The single-family home, which consists of one basement level and two levels above ground, is known to have a sales price of KRW 8.2 billion.
Song Hye-kyo's house sale news was noted as the success of Hong Kong's South China Morning Poster after reporting that Song Joong-ki's home in Hannam-dong, Seoul, has been demolished since February. At the time, the report explained that the home was the newlyweds of Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo, but it was confirmed that this was not true.
An official said, "The home was owned by Song Joong Ki and was not the newlyweds of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. Song Hye Kyo never lived there."..source credit @https://m.news.nate.com/view/20200407n12075

Song Hye-kyo, who is currently staying in Korea, is reviewing the upcoming schedules as she digests the scheduled schedule. The movie 'Anna', which is known to discuss appearances last year, was finally killed. 
According to an official from Song Hye-kyo's agency on the morning of the 7th, there are no works in particular discussing the appearance. However, I am always in the process of reviewing because I am receiving various love calls such as dramas and movies.
Expectations are rising that Song Hye-kyo will choose to comeback as the next Korean film...credit @SHKDC

Song Hye-kyo in Korea, the final exam for the movie 'Anna' → Reviewing the next film [Oh! 쎈 issue]

Article entry 2020.04.07. 10:52 am  
am
0004189011_001_20200407105213237.jpg?type=w430View origi[OSEN = Reporter Ha Soo-jung] When will the actor Song Hye-kyo's domestic work be done?
Along with the fact that Song Hye-kyo's single-family house (consisting of the first floor and the second floor above the ground), which was owned by Song Hye-kyo, came out for sale for 8.2 billion won, interest in his current situation and upcoming work is growing. 
Recently, Song Hye-kyo is communicating with fans by continuously posting photos and videos through her SNS. She has also attended overseas fashion shows, magazines, photo shoots, and ordinary daily lives. 
In an interview conducted with a luxury brand, he said, "I like late evening. I can enjoy a relaxing time to my heart's content." Said.
In response to the question, "Have you ever changed anything since childhood," Song Hye-kyo offered a candid answer, saying, "It's a person relationship. People I met since childhood are still by my side."
Also, on the 31st of last month, Song Hye-kyo, along with Professor Kyung-deok Seo, donated a large by-product of General Hong Beom-do to the State Science Library of Kazakhstan in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Battle of Bon O-dong this year. As one of the best 'stars', it is leading the way in good things. 
Song Hye-kyo, who is currently staying in Korea, is reviewing the upcoming schedules as she digests the scheduled schedule. The movie 'Anna', which is known to discuss appearances last year, was finally killed. 
Song Hye-kyo's last show in Korea is the tvN drama 'Boyfriend' that was broadcast in 2018. In the play, he was disassembled as Cha Soo-hyun, the representative of Donghwa Hotel, and breathed in with his opponent Park Bo-gum. 
According to an official from Song Hye-kyo's agency on the morning of the 7th, there are no works in particular discussing the appearance. However, I am always in the process of reviewing because I am receiving various love calls such as dramas and movies.
Expectations are rising that Song Hye-kyo will choose to comeback as the next Korean film.
/ hsjssu@osen.co.kr...source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004189011

Song Hye-kyo X Seo Kyung-deok 'Colver' continues ... Donated 10,000 copies of the brochure to Chongqing Listen to the text Set
Article input 2020.04.10. 8:19 am  
2020041001000843200050302_20200410081911292.jpg?type=w430View original
[Reporter Ko Jae-wan, Sports Chosun] Actor Song Hye-kyo, along with Professor Seongshin Women's University, Seo Gyeong-deok, donated 10,000 copies of Korean and Chinese guides to the temporary government office in Chongqing (Chongqing), China.
Professor Seo revealed this through his social media on the 10th. He said, "Tomorrow (11th) is the date of the establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea. This year marks the 101st anniversary of this year. I donated it. "
“I think it is good to donate a guide to the new Independence Movement Site, but I think it is more important to continually donate it before it runs out.” Since last year, we have been carrying out the 'Republic of Korea Independence Movement Site Guide Refill Project'. "The first refilling area was immediately implemented as the Chongqing Provisional Government Building."  

2020041001000843200050301_20200410081911305.jpg?type=w430
Professor Seo said, "The design will be changed a little, and Korean information will be very helpful to Korean tourists, and Chinese information will be able to spread the history of our provisional government to the local Chinese." It's good to do it, but I uploaded a guide file on the 'Story of Korean History I Met Overseas' website, and I took steps to make sure everyone can freely check it with their smartphones. "
In addition, "The preservation of the remains of the Independence Movement Remaining Abroad is not very good, but I think that it is the best way to protect the remains of the Independence Movement in other countries by visiting our sites with more interest." "To do that, as we have donated Korean language guides to 17 sites of independence movements around the world so far, the collaboration of 'Planning Seo Kyung-deok-Sponsor Song Hye-kyo' will continue in the future," he said.
Reporter Ko Jae-wan star77@sportschosun.com
Source Credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003552961

Actress Song Hyekyo and Professor Seo Kyungseok to donated 10,000 copies of guidebook once again on April 11.2020

0001159982_001_20200410113414287.jpg

Actress Song Hyekyo and Sungshin Women's University professor Seo Kyungdeok donated 10,000 copies of the guidebook to China's Jungkyung Temporary Government Complex on April 11 to mark the date of the establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea.

Professor Seo Kyungdeok said on April 10th, "In commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea last year, we donated an additional 10,000 copies."

The donated guidebook introduces the overall history of the Jungkyung Provisional Government and the temporary government's path to travel in Korean and Chinese.

Professor Seo Kyungdeok also said in an official press release, "So far, we have published our 17th guidebook with Song Hyekyo. As a Hallyu star, it sets a really good precedent for how it can contribute to the country," he said...source credit @https://www.storykpop.com/2020/04/actress-song-hyekyo-and-professor-seo.html?m=1

Song Hye-kyo's heart that never forgets history.                                            Song Hye-kyo and Professor Kyung-deok Seongshin Women's University, who have always been doing great deeds behind the scenes, donated 10,000 copies of Chinese-language guides to the Provisional Government Complex in commemoration of the establishment of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea on April 11.   

Song Hye-kyo and Professor Kyung-deok Seo have been carrying out donation campaigns for Hangeul guides from 9 years ago to the present. “It's good to donate a handbook to the site of a new independence movement, but I think it's more important to donate it steadily before it runs out. Therefore, since last year, we have been carrying out the 'Republic of Korea Independence Movement Guidebook Project' in the world. The design will be changed a little, the Korean language guide will be very helpful for Korean tourists, and the Chinese language guide will be able to spread the history of our provisional government to the local Chinese. In addition, it is good to check it with a guide in the field, but we have put in place a guide file in 'Our Story of Foreign Affairs' (www.historyofkorea.co.kr) so that everyone can freely check it with their smartphone. ” And the news.  
0In addition, because the situation of preserving the remains of the Independence Movement Remaining Abroad is not good, frequent visits to the historic sites with more interest are the best ways to protect the remains of the Independence Movement Remaining in other countries. As I have donated a Korean guide to 17 historic sites, I thanked people for their support and encouragement, saying that the collaboration of 'Planning Seo Kyung-deok-Supporter Song Hye-kyo' will continue in the future....source credit @http://www.wkorea.com/2020/04/10/역사를-잊지-않는-송혜교의-마음/?ddw=67700&ds_ch=twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=SNS#