Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

On 7/21/2019 at 12:17 PM, pegasus1003 said:

This now begs the question, "why did they separate so early in the marriage?" I now have even more questions that will probably never be answered ...

It's not true. In July they were spotted at a friend's wedding in los Angeles after which they were vacationing at the Laguna beach resort.kyo had updated this on her IG .in August ki revealed in an Esquire interview that he and kyo are spending most time together before returning to work and in September they celebrated his bday with ki's parents.that photo of ki kyo got revealed only after divorce. We know from many ssc spotted news on instagram that their marriage was going well till December when ac drama began filming on the set. At least Kyo is not a person to fake a relationship for career....this at least kyo supporters should know. She began deleting photos of ki from her IG in January 2019. And in February chinese media started speculating problems in their marriage.so my conclusion is ac drama filming on the sets has lot to do with their split

• Like 3

2 hours ago, falakmeer said:

Your write up brought me to tears.but I would want to clarify about marital property. As per Korean divorce it's the marital property which gets divided during divorce not the individual property. only that property is considered marital property after marriage where both spouses have contributed in acquiring that property. Individual property of spouses doesn't count marital property. So whatever kyo earned before marriage and individually after marriage belongs to her and cannot be divided. same goes for ki. Ki kyo went for mediation coz they weren't able to divide marital property and so the news that they have to split combined assets which ultimately they agreed not to divide.had there been no marital property then news would have been that ki kyo have no combined assets to divide. This is my understanding. At the same time I am really surprised why ki named his property after his brother's name

Hi dear can i share this? People in her country and some international fans are too much on her but i know our timel will come and she rise up again God always a better plan for her and beside they cant put a good person down. Im waiting patiently for her comeback i know she cook a  very good project for all of us stay cool all and pls wait patienty God Bless and Stay Healthy continue to pray for our Queen cos Queen will rise up soon.

• Like 2