Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I really hope it’s true that she is attending RL show in NYC. I remember talking to a friend about I wished how she was one of the celebrities invited by RL (Tom Hiddleston, David Beckham, Brooklyn Beckham, James Norton, Kendall Jenner, Sienna Miller, JJ Lin, Siwon) most were seated right next to the Royal box attending the Wimbledon matches this year. 

I hope RL and she can build a great relationship together! It would be amazing if she attended Wimbledon 2020, so all of us fans should show loads of support for Kyo on the RL IG page.

Edit : to all gossip peddlers who are trying to create a controversy because the RL show takes place on the night of September 7th. Grow up and move on... if you actually think Kyo has that sort of power then good for her. Also, please remember time zones and time difference.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She was shooting  photo shoot at the venue which is why she was there a little early.

I couldn’t see clear faces but could make out one of the celebrities that Kyo was seated with - Poppy Delevingne, British Model Socialite and sister of Cara Delivingne. I saw the other two women at the table both strike up a conversation with Kyo during different times but it was a zoomed out shot, so never got a clear look of their faces.

Seated in the booth behind Kyo was Ralph Lauren himself and on the table behind Kyo were Anna Wintour and who I think was Cate Blanchett.

Other celebrities ( not counting the models and Janelle Monet since she was performing) attending were Henry Golding ( he was seated on one of the other tables) , JJ Lin ( he was seated in one of the white booths).

I don’t think Jenie was there because I saw Hyun Kyoung coordinating with the media and shoot etc. 

Don’t forget to like the post!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Zoomed in enough and figured it out, the person deep in conversation with Kyo was Lily! 

Lily Aldridge is a supermodel and formerly a Victoria’s Secret angel, she is also the wife of Caleb Followill ( main vocalist for Kings of Leon, one of my favorite bands) 

5-C2-AB886-0-C1-F-44-D1-B999-E0-E638-CA6

638-F233-E-82-AF-4-EEF-9072-81-C03267-FD

70-FA1397-D5-ED-4760-BFDD-53-A443-AC27-B

• Like 4