Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

The silence is so deafening!

You could hear a pin drop!

I hope all is well with everyone!

Well, silence does not mean nothing is going on!

Anyhoo, just thought of writing something to keep the thread moving,

Seems like we're stuck!:mrgreen:

Good morning everyone!

Hope your day goes well!

Wonder where SHK is now.

Hope she is having a fun time as well!

A well-deserved time off!

WE ARE STILL STANDING BY YOU, S H K!

We are not going anywhere!

You are stuck with us or maybe the other way around!!:blush:

• Like 5

Advertisers prefer actor Song Hye-Kyo to Song Joong-Ki

Joong-Ki who is now living with his parents, has to work harder to win the affections of advertisers again. 

South Korean actor Song Joong-ki is no longer a favourite for advertisers since his divorce from A-list actress Song Hye-Kyo.

33-year-old Joong-ki announced his break-up in June which was not well-received by many fans.

He is now paying the price with Korean media noting that there has been a significant drop in demand for him to endorse products or services.

The couple met on the set of hit drama 2016’s Decendants Of The Sun and they got married in 2017.  

The advertisers, according to experts played it safe after nothing that the divorce also caused ratings for his current TV series Arthdal Chronicles to fall.

His father apologised for his son’s marital woes.

On the other hand, 37-year-old Hye-Kyo seems to have sympathy on her side with fans impressed that she has not lashed out at Joong-ki over the separation.

The actress was not even in the country when he dropped the bombshell, a detail which infuriated many fans.

Barely a week after the divorce news, Hye-Kyo appeared in China for a cosmetics promotion event.

She was spotted sharing the spotlight with celebrities Natalie Portman and Russian supermodel Natalia Vodianova at a glitzy event hosted by high-end jewellery firm Chaument in Monaco and was interviewed by magazine Hong Kong Tatler.

She moved to a villa in the exclusive UN Village in Seoul after the divorce.

The couple had an amicable arrangement over the splitting of their assets.

Hye-kyo is also financially secure so her representatives said she would be adopting a less hectic schedule for the rest of the year.

As for Joong-Ki who is now living with his parents, he has to work harder to win the affections of advertisers again.

In the meantime, his representatives are dealing with the divorce impact by just saying that the actor is taking a break from public appearances.

The reason for the divorce is that they were different in their personalities...                       source credit @http://theindependent.sg/advertisers-prefer-actor-song-hye-kyo-to-song-joong-ki/

• Like 1

Would like to post something in this thread as it silence, but I believe everyone is praying for shk happiness and health & keep on eye on her activities. But as our beautiful Song Hye Kyo is currently take her own sweet time, we don't have any update about her, just some her new cf picture & endorsement. Wherever she been and whoever she with right now, i hope she knows that she is still loved by many of her supporter & fans. Silently or vocally. #alwaysstandbykyo 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Nisa85 said:

Would like to post something in this thread as it silence, but I believe everyone is praying for shk happiness and health & keep on eye on her activities. But as our beautiful Song Hye Kyo is currently take her own sweet time, we don't have any update about her, just some her new cf picture & endorsement. Wherever she been and whoever she with right now, i hope she knows that she is still loved by many of her supporter & fans. Silently or vocally. #alwaysstandbykyo 

She is enjoying her vacation for sure and she already said that in her last interview that she will take time for herself this year and will be back next year

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Nisa85 said:

Even though we are quiet , we are still praying for her .She needs time to reflect and heal . We are standing by her silently as well, always and forever.She is an epitome of a true graceful strong woman.

• Like 6

I think this hasn't been posted here before :o

October 30, 2017

Moon Geun-young recalls meeting Song Hye-kyo

photo904797.jpg

Moon Geun-young recalled meeting Song Hye-kyo in an interview in Seoul on the 24th.

Moon Geun-young was asked if she watched her old dramas and she said, "I recently watched "Autumn in my Heart". It's been a long time and I know that's me, but it doesn't feel like me."

Moon Geun-young was the younger version of Song Hye-kyo in "Autumn in my Heart". She said, "We don't contact each other often, but I did meet her (SHK) three or four years ago. She was surprised at how big I was :lol: and that I was at a drinking age."

Source : news.hankyung.com/art...

https://www.hancinema.net/moon-geun-young-recalls-meeting-song-hye-kyo-111687.html

So glad they met again :wub: 

Maybe someday they can do a project together again. But this time in one frame.

photo4606.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Firstly, thank you, gigivillaceran, for consistently keeping this thread moving.

Secondly, my tablet was recently infected with a virus which caused blocking of any access to soompi forums so i may now mostly in safety browsing which allows me to read your posts but prevents me from making any comments. Made an exception in this case just to let eveyone know that i continue to stand by shk!

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I just learned that Kris Aquino (Daughter of Cory Aquino,former president of Phil.} is also a huge fan of SHK!!:blush:.Here is an excerpt of her view re: current love triangle in PI showbiz people........Kris then said that her ‘view on life changed’ because of Korean actors Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki. Known as the ‘SongSong’ couple, the two recently had an amicable divorce.

Read: Divorce official for Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo

He filed for divorce BUT he didn’t fight [Song Hye Kyo] for money. And their agencies treated the breakup respectfully. I love them both, though I am really a fan of [Song Hye Kyo]. Pero hindi niya pinerahan ang favorite ko. And he manned up. He accepted it wasn’t working and rather than hurt each other further, nag DIVORCE,” she wrote.

**Here is the full story for those who are intrigued w/ this issue..https://push.abs-cbn.com/2019/8/10/fresh-scoops/kris-aquino-on-julia-barretto-bea-alonzo-issue-n-213429.

• Unamused 2
  • LOL 1