Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I watched a drama called "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi" a few years ago. It was about a very smart and successful businesswoman who had been divorced. Because of her success at work, there were a lot of false dirty slander/rumors going around the industry about how she became so successful. Also, people assumed she was to blame for her divorce even though they had no idea what happened.

It seems this kind of sexism is a common problem in Korean society.  A strong and successful woman has a hard time. 

• Like 2

_e-asia-song-hye-kyo-chaumet-monaco-8.jpg?fit=inside|750:800&output-quality=90

Korean Actress Song Hye-Kyo Makes Stunning Appearance In Monaco

By: PAKKEE TAN
Mon., 15 Jul. 2019 7:59 PM

Korean actress Song Hye-kyo is back on the red carpet and she's as glamorous as ever!

Making an appearance in Monaco for the Chaumet in Majesty, Jewels of Sovereigns Since 1780 Exhibition, the Descendants of the Sun actress mingled with royalty and international celebrities the likes of Prince Albert II of MonacoNatalie Portman, Natalia Vodianova, Tsubasa Honda, and Gala Gonzalez.

For her first appearance at the exhibition's vernissage, the actress donned a casual navy blue dress, paired with strappy silver heels.

For the gala dinner, the Korean actress made a Cinderella-esque transformation.

Dressed in an icy pale blue gown patterned with lace detail around the bodice and hem, Song looked every bit the silver screen siren. And to top off her princess-worthy look, she had the baubles to match too — a magnificent matching necklace and earring set complemented her look perfectly.

e-asia-song-hye-kyo-chaumet-monaco-7.jpg
Courtesy of Chaumet

Fans were fully supportive of the actress' red carpet return, with many expressing their support on social media.

One user commented on ELLE Hong Kong's Instagram post of the actress, "WOW!! WE LOVE YOU #songhyekyo You look so gorgeous!! YES, go out there and show the world that you are dignified, elegant, classy and beautiful!!" 

"queen kyo slaying," wrote another Instagram user on W Korea's post.

Just a few weeks ago, Song also made an appearance in China for a promotional activity for a beauty brand. 

The 37-year-old actress recently announced her decision to divorce Korean actor Song Joong-ki, 33, after less than a year of marriage. The court proceedings are set to take place later this month....                                                                   SOURCE CREDIT @https://m.eonline.com/ap/news/1056999/korean-actress-song-hye-kyo-makes-stunning-appearance-in-monaco

1 hour ago, gigivillaceran said:
 this her new phofobook? i want to buy that waaaah....credit @fnir87 & @SHKDC

SHK DC does an annual birthday project for

her, fans collect their wishes and make it into several albums and send it to her. These are pictures of past year projects.

• Like 4

Hi! I am a silent reader and have been a huge song hye kyo fan..so sad  to hear over the last two weeks on  the divorce news..I was convinced the day kyo got married I thought she had found peace in her love life with an amazing partner..but all this went in vain just temporary..I hope she stays strong as we know she is a strong woman, after hearing all those brutish comments from the knetizens..I just lose my interest on Korean people and even dramas..as they are so narrow minded , pessimistic about one's life.. people comments whatever comes from their mouth.discussting..never mind..you know behind every laughing face lies thousands of pain..whatever circumstances kyo faces I believe the truth will prevail..

Edited by Daphishisha Lyngdoh
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

SHK DC does an annual birthday project for

her, fans collect their wishes and make it into several albums and send it to her. These are pictures of past year projects.

Ok i thought that is her photobook thanks for the info dear

• Like 1

10 Song Hye Kyo's portrait in 'Paris Chaumet', Charming with Curly Hair

More stunning and charming 

10 Song Hye Kyo's portrait in 'Paris Chaumet', Charming with Curly HairJuly 16, 2019 

It seems that Song Hye Kyo did not want to go on in grief after the media coverage of her divorce from actor Song Joong Ki. Song Hye Kyo has remained active in various activities and work as a celebrity that has gone international . After being sued for divorce, it was found that Song Hye Kyo first appeared in public as a cosmetic model held in Hainan, China in early July.. Shortly thereafter, this beautiful artist who played in KDrama Encounter returned to the public for the second time to greet the famous Chaumet Paris jewelry brand event located in Monte Carlo, Monaco on July 12, 2019. Attended by Hollywood's top stars, here are 10 portraits charming Song Hye Kyo at the prestigious event.

1. Song Hye Kyo wore a navy mini dress with wavy hair left unraveled. Really elegant!

10 Song Hye Kyo's portrait in 'Paris Chaumet', Charming with Curly HairInstagram.com/songhyekyo_thailand

2. Pieces of the dress are low to curly hair, many of which judge Song Hye Kyo's appearance to be bolder and sexy than usual

10 Song Hye Kyo's portrait in 'Paris Chaumet', Charming with Curly HairInstagram.com/kyo701122

3. Especially when sensual posing displays jewelry earrings and fancy rings like this. Make a mistake!

10 Song Hye Kyo's portrait in 'Paris Chaumet', Charming with Curly HairInstagram.com/kyo701122

4. Song Hye Kyo also looks more fresh and cheerful enjoying her busy life as a top Korean celebrity

10 Song Hye Kyo's portrait in 'Paris Chaumet', Charming with Curly HairInstagram.com/songhyekyo_thailand

5. Song Hye Kyo's makeup looks minimalist but firmer on the eyes using winged eyeliner 

6. No less riveting, in the evening Song Hye Kyo wore a fancy maxy dress in silver

7. The more glamorous with a set of diamond jewelry that perfected Song Hye Kyo's appearance that night

8. Song Hye Kyo smiles sweetly and acts professionally, not wanting to show sadness because of her personal problems in public

9. Song Hye Kyo's sweet moment with Lee Hye Joo, Chief Editor of W Korea magazine. Familiar like brother and sister!

10. Enjoy a gala dinner with Russian supermodel Natalia Vodianova and Hollywood actress Natalie Portman

10 Song Hye Kyo's portrait in 'Paris Chaumet', Charming with Curly HairInstagram.com/missroses_thefangirl

Well, that's 10 portraits of Song Hye Kyo attending the invitation to the Paris Chaumet jewelery exhibition in Monaco. With curly hair and wearing a low-cut dress, Song Hye Kyo's appearance was considered bolder and sexy. What do you think about it?...                                                                                                 source credit @https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/sertieun-1/10-potret-song-hye-kyo-di-chaumet-paris-seksi-dengan-rambut-ikal-c1c2

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Did everyone know that Eddie Peng has said he wanted to work with Kyo back in 2013?

What!!!

Then why hasn’t any director made this happen!!

Movie gods of Hong Kong please hear my prayer and make this an actual thing. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

They’re even ambassadors for brands under the same house - LVMH ; she for Chaumet and him for Berluti.

8469-BCC6-4-F0-B-4-AF8-9-AD9-4-B59-EF9-A

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

Did everyone know that Eddie Peng has said he wanted to work with Kyo back in 2013?

What!!!

Movie gods of Hong Kong please hear my prayer and make this an actual thing. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

They’re even ambassadors for brands under the same house - LVMH ; she for Chaumet and him for Berluti.

First time i've heard of eddie peng and now i'm following him on ig heehee career credentials seem impressive, having achieved critical and commercial success. And ( a whopping AND ) after the hallyu ban in china, he replaced the ex as the face and spokesperson of vivo. Irony exacting her sweet revenge?

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, pegasus1003 said:

First time i've heard of eddie peng and now i'm following him on ig heehee career credentials seem impressive, having achieved critical and commercial success. And ( a whopping AND ) after the hallyu ban in china, he replaced the ex as the face and spokesperson of vivo. Irony exacting her sweet revenge?

He’s a huge star!! I remember reading an article that’s he’s one of the 10 highest paid Chinese actors, all the others in the list are of course Chinese veteran stars who are also much older than him. 

B2349-CAC-C7-DC-4-A3-C-BB59-F6-CED9-A190

Source https://sg.news.yahoo.com/eddie-peng-denies-insulting-south-korea-031100114.html

He says he’s been a fan of Kyo since AIMH, 2000 and I have a feeling that since one of his closest friends fellow Canadian Shawn Duo <who still follows Kyo on IG> worked with Kyo in The Queens, he must have had loads of questions about her. :D 

Spoiler

648-E200-F-FECF-4967-BDFA-48142-D74-F935

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

What!!!

Lots of chinese actor want to work with her but for me i am glad if jerry yan will collaborate with her in drama Jing Boram too and for the senior Andy Lau. Cant wait for this chinese movie of her.

• Like 4

Eddie Peng is a very famous Chinese actor, I would love to see a project of him and SHK together.

Louis Koo, HOng Kong star movie actor also wants to work with SHK after watching AIMH.

SHK, from now on, please let your grace, your charm, your beauty empower your inner strength.

Whatever people said, you cannot control them, but what you respond  is your freedom to choose.

• Like 8

Please leave lots of positive comments and upvotes on this video, it’s a beauty program hosted by two ex Korean idols and a makeup artist <Eng subs are available! :D>. Their comments are very complimentary towards Kyo and also share some makeup tips. It’s the brand that often posted by bjoeun , so I believe she actually uses this product when she does Kyo’s makeup.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Please leave lots of positive comments and upvotes on this video, it’s a beauty program hosted by two ex Korean idols and a makeup artist <Eng subs are available! :D>. They are very complimentary towards Kyo and also share some makeup tips. It’s the brand that often posted by bjoeun , so I believe she actually uses this product when she does Kyo’s makeup.

Ok chingu

• Like 1