Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks @gigivillaceran and @ahdrianaa for highlighting that Chaumet Korean staff’s post.    Her caption is wonderful!

I like how daringly low-cut Jenie’s dress is too.  Everyone’s brought their A-game. 

On Chaumet’s ig, it’s interesting that of the recent portraits, only Kyo, Natalie Portman and Berenice Bejo were given two pix per post.  

@dukesa1122  One of the mags had a recent insta story of a couple of the tiaras but it’s been deleted. Boo!

Anyway, the Bourbon-Parma tiara, famously worn by Princess Mia Thermopolis of Genovia, is actually related to half of Europe’s real royal families;  another belonged to the rather scandalous Countess Mountbatten, the last Vicereine of India. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Chaumet telling us what we already knew “Chaumet is SHK”.... read it and weep haters. 

Oh wow. I did not realize this. :wub: and from no other than Chaumet's ig story. JUST WOW.

I am up in arms in kdramanews's ig post against a commenter saying she hates SHK for not keeping her marriage like other actresses. :lol:

3 hours ago, thepixies said:

One of the mags had a recent insta story of a couple of the tiaras but it’s been deleted. Boo!

Anyway, the Bourbon-Parma tiara, famously worn by Princess Mia Thermopolis of Genovia, is actually related to half of Europe’s real royal families;  another belonged to the rather scandalous Countess Mountbatten, the last Vicereine of India

Oh wow. Thats a long history there! Mountbatten is actually the real family name of the father of the now Queen Elizabeth II, King George. They had to change it because Mountbatten is a German name and it was at the height of World War 1. They then changed it to Windsor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@dukesa1122 I wish they would just support who they want to support and try to forget Kyo. Lol. Chaumet said there is more to come so expect more of those comments. :rolleyes:

We just beat our own record, the new most liked post on Chaumet IG versus the older most liked Chaumet IG post 

2-B8-B7381-B150-42-B6-B7-F6-001-A1-B74-D

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

@dukesa1122 I wish they would just support who they want to support and try to forget Kyo. Lol. Chaumet said there is more to come so expect more of those comments

Bring it on. Lol :lol: Its fun playing keyboard warriors with the haters. They cant even properly explain what they stand for. Which makes it even more challenging. Like I said, the time for being silent and ignoring those bashers is up. This is def not the time for that. Im happy to say though, only one person is foolish enough to leave a negative comment out of that ig post. 

TIMES ought to make Kyo as their cover. Women in Asia ought to learn from her. There is more to being a woman by just being a wife and a mother. Women can be the sun too. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

48 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Bring it on. Lol :lol: Its fun playing keyboard warriors with the haters. They cant even properly explain what they stand for. Which makes it even more challenging. Like I said, the time for being silent and ignoring those bashers is up. This is def not the time for that. Im happy to say though, only one person is foolish enough to leave a negative comment out of that ig post. 

TIMES ought to make Kyo as their cover. Women in Asia ought to learn from her. There is more to being a woman by just being a wife and a mother. Women can be the sun too. 

They can accept that she is not botherd to all harsh comment and she is moving on with her life in all her latest video  & picture we can see that she is not affected at all and i read lots of positive comment on her praising her becoz of her beautiful attitude and beautiful face her style now change a lot  i am so proud of her now way to go my love Kyo.

• Like 2

Saturday, July 13, 2019 19:00 (GMT 7)

'Clash' Liu Yifei, Song Hye Kyo overwhelmed her beauty

Song Hye Kyo and Liu Yifei recently had a match at Monaco. 

Sheets Sina reports said on Weibo recently shared a new photo series from the events of the first brands in Monaco's jewelry Song Hye Kyo and Liu Yifei.

'Clash' Liu Yifei, Song Hye Kyo overwhelmed her beauty 1Song Hye Kyo was surprised when she wore a deep-cut skirt at the event. Photo: Sina

The top two beauties of the entertainment industry of Hoa - Han have had quite an interesting clash.

'Clash' Liu Yifei, Song Hye Kyo overwhelmed her beauty 2Then she stunned with sexy 2-wire dress at the event. Photo: Sina

In this event Song Hye Kyo surprised after just parting Song Joong Ki had a deep cut dress and showed off his sensual round 1.

Even at the second time she appeared, she wore a dress with two strings indifferently 

'Clash' Liu Yifei, Song Hye Kyo overwhelmed her beauty 3Meanwhile Liu Yifei is somewhat 'better' than a luxurious velvet dress. Photo: Sina

Appearing at this event, Liu Yifei caught the attention of a luxurious and classy image.

However, many people think that she is "dull" and heavier than Korean beauty Song Hye Kyo.

'Clash' Liu Yifei, Song Hye Kyo overwhelmed her beauty 4The beauty of Liu Yifei at the event was blurred compared to Song Hye Kyo. Photo: Sina

Many people believe that Song Hye Kyo is more beautiful and sexy than after divorcing Song Joong Ki....                                        source credit @https://www.tinmoi.vn/dung-do-luu-diec-phi-song-hye-kyo-lan-at-ve-nhan-sac-011524640.html

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

-----------------------

I just love Chaumet's caption for Kyo. :wub: I mean, we love her and all but Chaumet loving her too is telling something. She can very well be an icon for modern women of Asia.

I totally agree! Honestly, all the crazy Knetz hate just makes SHK look even more amazing to brands and sane people everywhere. "Why do the knetz hate her and bash her so much?" "Oh, because she is getting a divorce." LOL. Every sane person will think it's ridiculous. Even a lot of the Knetz top comments are 1/3 downvoted. These haters are probably literally teenagers, but sane people everywhere see how ridiculous they are.

The haters are such ingrates too. SHK has done so much in her career to make Korean dramas and Korean products popular on the world stage. She's the original Hallyu Kdrama queen. The main reason DOTS was so popular internationally was because of SHK. She's the only reason I watched it. And she's made so many Korean products like Laneige well known and popular worldwide too. But they're now attacking her for being popular internationally? Ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, Gardeninglover said:

I totally agree! Honestly, all the crazy Knetz hate just makes SHK look even more amazing to brands and sane people everywhere. "Why do the knetz hate her and bash her so much?" "Oh, because she is getting a divorce." LOL. Every sane person will think it's ridiculous. Even a lot of the Knetz top comments are 1/3 downvoted. These haters are probably literally teenagers, but sane people everywhere see how ridiculous they are.

The haters are such ingrates too. SHK has done so much in her career to make Korean dramas and Korean products popular on the world stage. She's the original Hallyu Kdrama queen. The main reason DOTS was so popular internationally was because of SHK. She's the only reason I watched it. And she's made so many Korean products like Laneige well known and popular worldwide too. But they're now attacking her for being popular internationally? Ridiculous. 

100% agreed. They forget how she’s the one who started hallyu. AIMH was my first kdrama and its unforgettable she is unforgettable, all but one of her kdrama are high in rating. 23 years in showbusiness and still a dependable endorser. Knetz are very insecure people I think because she is not your typical korean who are like submissive and martyr. She is a very strong independent woman. You are empowering women. Way to go Queen SHK. 

• Like 7

@dukesa1122 I like that "Women can be the sun too." Ofcourse they can!!!and most of the time they are the stronger one...Male sometimes or most of the times are stronger outside but too weak inside..

In previous incidences, we have seen how knetz logic can be crooked. The nasty comments were the proofs.<_<B) They want her to fit into this norm and wallow in sadness bec she got divorce...Hello knetz!!!!That happens waaaaaayyyyyyyy back 1990's perhaps but guess what????Welcome to year 2019!!!!!B)B) Women are more stronger. We continuously struggle to fight for our happiness whether with a partner or not. We walk out when after everything we've done and we are still unwanted. We create our own happiness and it shouldnt just depend on having a man. Knetz are mad at sex offenders but one of the reason why males are confident to do it is because they are so quick to harass and point fingers to women and their society is dominated by men...Helloo!!!Change is good I tell you knetz..plus I hate it how they associate her commitments in china as having a sponsor!!Hello again knetz...she has always been popular there..Where have you been hiding???She always gets projects..Projects came to her. Do you think she need a sponsor? She is an actress who has more than a handful of successful projects even before marriage she is already "The Song Hye Kyo". Loved all over Asia. If I can have it my way I'd say she is the queen of Korean/Asian drama series..B)

Anyway, You go unni!!!Dont give them the satisfaction they wanted and they dont deserve your explanation..They will say anything regardless of what you do...Just continue to be the beautiful person inside and out that you are. Always proud to support you...and glad a lot of support from international fans..K-actress can take it from her..Dont let knetz dictate what your action is..Dont hide, instead show them how strong you are...

And its funny...I can see it now...Their hate for her is real but once she has a drama...They cant ignore her work..Haters are confused admirers so they say.B) and jealousy is cancerous..It doesnt hurt to be kind..

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

They are both handsome looking gals, IMHO!

SHK is beyond that, though!:wub: 

She exudes sexiness and has this room-stopping allure in her

that would stop you in your tracks and just stare! JMHO!:blush:

Anywho, she looks better than ever! 

As if she's trying to say "Eat your hearts out, gossipmongers!"

Kinda has this "who cares what you think, knuckleheads!" attitude.

I think we are witnessing a much more daring Kyo. A much less unguarded Kyo!

And I am liking it! It is about time! Show these dum-dums what you can do!

Only you, have the power to do anything you wish!

Don't be cowed by intimidation and threat from these dimwits!

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING................

WE STAND BY YOU!:heart:

• Like 12

@dukesa1122 ia. It’s ridiculous that even in 2019 some people think it’s okay to tell a woman to get married and stay at home. It’s insulting not only to women who want to work but also belittles homemakers , comments telling Kyo to “be happy and content in raising a family”  make it seem like women who raise families just relax and laze around at home while the husband works to provide for them. :crazy: 

LVMH had reported Chaumet’s sales for 1st Jan-11th April in China and it’s good news! Definitely the Kyo effect once again helping sales considering  their sister brand Bvlgari was not able to achieve the projected growth. 

https://jingdaily.com/lvmh-q1-2019/

The company has outperformed their competition so far this year, as shares in LVMH have surged 29 percent from the start of the year to April 10. The only negative in the earnings report is that Bulgari’s jewelry sales in the Chinese market slowed more than analysts expected, according to the research of investment firm Morgan Stanley. But the company’s premium jewelry brand, Chaumet, experimented with sales via a WeChat pop-up store earlier in the quarter, and some of those products sold out almost immediately, said the Chinese fashion news media luxe.co.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

Be an empowered woman, Kyo!

You can be anybody you want to be!

You are in control of your life, nobody else!

We are so happy to see you up and about!

We look forward to more Kyo, more projects, and more Kyo!:D

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

WE STAND BY YOU! 

• Like 6