Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Please help us get MBC to change the title of their video, the news is about both of them but they captioned it as “a divorced actress appears in Public”

The news section reporter said fans were curious about the estranged couples first public sightings after the divorce announcement.

SHK was beautiful and smiled brightly in a white dress. Fans showed their unwavering support with messages on their placards. More coverage of the fangirl who made Kyo laugh. Her appearance was a hot topic on the Chinese portals and one site reported her saying that she wanted to greet everyone more often in the future, with better works etc. They reported on her 19 year relationship with Amore Pacific.

The reporter also stated that he was seen with cast members for his new movie.

They needed the report by saying - even though the couple has split up, they continue to receive love and support from

people. 

A Ent also covered the news of their separate appearances.

The reporter said his fans were happy to see him looking relaxed in the new picture.

She added that this might come as a surprise to viewers but his picture with his cast was taken on the 26th, the night before he made the divorce announcement which made fans realize that perhaps he isn’t really as affected by the divorce.

The reporter said there was a lot of support for Kyo in Sanya. Fans with placards showing their support and they even mentioned the fangirl who screamed and made Kyo laugh. The reporter joked that like all women Kyo must have enjoyed being complimented like that when the fangirl called her pretty.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Kudos to her stylist team! When i thought her mini dress was absolutely gorgeous, she looked even more beautiful and elegant for the gala dinner

:wub::wub::wub:

@ahdrianaa we knew how the press and even tv public labeled her, nevertheless her appearance in Chaumet Monaco today is a proof that she didn't affected with whatever box they tried to put her in.. i'm courious how's today headline will be, we'll see B)

• Like 6

So happy to see her smile...You can feel her sadness in her last appearance with Sulwasoo..Here she's like..."You dont know anything so dont judge me!Who cares about you haters?!I'm gonna slay the red carpet and be the godess that I'm always am!!"

You keep on slaying unni..We will always be here for you...

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3

@rosiepeonie188 they didn’t disappoint us... almost all of the stupid titles mention divorce and things like wedding jewelry brand in the titles. :rolleyes:

Her gala dinner gown is :w00t: , she looks gorgeous. 

KyoXMonaco is a compete success!!!

I got all my wishes... well except one. 

1. That she actually went to the event, I’ve been hoping for weeks this would work out! 

2. None of the looks are her more usual Avou avou dresses < I’m sorry Hyun Kyoung, the brand is okay for normal day to day formal occasions but let’s please try to explore other brands!!... In fact I am curious who styled her three looks this week, it wasn’t Hyun Kyoung since she didn’t travel with them so I am curious... did Kyo style herself?? >. 

3. That was seated on the right table, or rather the right place. Last time the Prada event in NYC was horribly managed! She was seated with Natalie Portman, Natalia Vodianova and the Chaumet Bosses. Natalia Vodianova is one of my favorite supermodels and a re-union with Natalie!!!!! :wub:

I just wished that she and Liu Yi Fei had taken a picture together! 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

Some people are wondering who she was seated with. 

1. Opposite her is Natalia Vodionova, A Russian Supermodel and Philanthropist- if you read her private life story, it’s very touching.

2. On Natalia’s right is her boyfriend  Antoine Arnault- he is the CEO of Berluti and more importantly he is the son of Bernard Arnault, the Chairman and majority stockholder of LVMH < 70 brands under LVMH including Chaumet, LV, Fendi, Dior, Celine etc>

3. Next to Antoine Arnault is Natalie Portman, Oscar winning Hollywood superstar who has been the face of Dior for a looong time!

4. Jean Marc Mansvelt, CEO of Chaumet since 2015 is seated next to Natalie.

Was this shared? Raymond posted it on his IG story. Glad that her squad always has her back.

8-B32-FA37-4475-4-DED-90-C7-422-E7-EBA25

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2