Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

5 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

His camp: SJK wants to divorce quietly and quickly

Reality:

- Korean celebrities who divorced usually announced it on the same day that divorce becomes final. If he wanted to have QUIET divorce then why did he let his lawyers announce it one day after filing and therefore on the media headlines for ONE MONTH BEFORE FINAL PAPERS ARE SIGNED. How QUIET RIGHT? :rolleyes:

- if he wanted a quite divorce his statement should not have been worded like that, leaving room for doubts and judgments against Kyo and dragging other persons as third parties. :rolleyes:

HIS CAMP's REASONS ARE NOT LOGICAL WHEN YOU COMPARE ACTIONS vs WORDS.

They better be prepared to answer the consequences of the defamatory statements against Kyo. She has won cases before against slanderers.

I agree 100%

She has always been honest that's why I love her and she has been giving us hints since her Elle interview and all of her ig stories and actions that follow. (Trips abroad, etc)

I had been preparing for this time to come. To be honest.

BUT,

Not this quick I thought they will keep the pretense until the last Season of his drama finished airing in September.

and I definitely never expected her ex to act that way. I never expected he would feed her to the lions by filing the divorce and announcing to the media in such a manner. 

Quiet divorce, my foot! :rolleyes:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hope this article is true and reliable , it would be great if she appears in public with heads up high and its a perfect time that fans will show support to her ! calling Chinese fans

Song Hye Kyo Announces Her First Public Promotion Since News Of Her Divorce

She’s jumping into the public eye.

Wrh8ID002Y-zzIDmnOrtLCcDhCCVizUJKzblbq7whVL9Dlkiby6IqzU6m_cMc3ysPmNkkBpqxIXS2qW3TjPELJv3jQ6K8jqY=w720

It’s been less than a week since news of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki‘s divorce had been announced, but Song Hye Kyo isn’t going to let any scandal hold her back from her work!

Song Hye Kyo will be appearing at a promotional event in China for the cosmetic brand that she’s been actively endorsing. The brand had announced through their Weibo that she will be attending their event set to happen on July 6. They also made an announcement confirming the news.

Song Hye Kyo plans to attend without any changes to the schedule. We are unable to announce the exact time and location of the event at this time.

— Sulhwasoo China

Song Hye Kyo has been the brand’s model since December 2017. She’s actively taken part in the promotions ever since, holding multiple events all over Asia. News reports claim Song Hye Kyo refused to cancel this event despite what she’s been going through because of her loyalty to the brand.

song hye kyo sulhwasoo 2

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-first-public-promotion-divorce/

another article about SHK:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-planned-pregnant-filming-encounter/

guys, if you happen to see youtube videos that spreads malicious rumors and inaccurate info  about SHK pls do make comments correcting them and defend SHK or report them

WE STAND BY YOU KYO! 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ImAryaStark said:

Not this quick I thought they will keep the pretense until the last Season of his drama finished airing in September.

and I definitely never expected her ex to act that way. I never expected he would feed her to the lions by filing the divorce and announcing to the media in such a manner. 

Quiet divorce, my foot! :rolleyes:

Super agree with you ! Funny how her ex fans reacted with the way SHK fans here treated their bias , if only their bias is considerate enough in dealing with their divorce , malicious rumors could have been lessened . SHK fan reactions here are purely based on what her ex  did for media play for his own benefit.  Yes even lawyers are surprised with his actions , there is really something off ,  he wants privacy ??? his words doesnt matched his actions  , PRIVACY my foot!:huh: here's one article just check if anyone here is interested its coming from the point of view of a lwayer and i would like to higlight what he says:

He believes Song Joong Ki was asking Song Hye Kyo to be more active in finalizing their divorce.

For famous celebrities who are going through a divorce, they usually ask the press to keep it a secret until they reach an agreement.

The fact that Song Joong Ki announced the news of his divorce only a day after officially filing his papers means that he wants Song Hye Kyo’s side to take a more active part in reaching a settlement.

— Lawyer Kim Nam Gook

Well for me , if his intention is to ask SHK to be more active in finalizing their divorce , why thru media via his laywer ? Cant he ask it privately ? The fact that he is doing it the unconventional way by broadcasting it too early just after the filing there must be a hidden agenda for this for his only own benefit and why  the timing , cant he wait for his drama to finish airing , he thinks this can boost his drama ratings which unfortunately is well below than SHKs Encounter ?? he is really good in timing , 1st he cant wait to announce his wedding news while promoting his BI movie and now his divorce when his drama is still airing.  What so you think of this, well my presumption for his real intention may be same as yours! btw here's the link for the full article 
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-divorce-message-lawyer/

Just a piece of advice to SHK:

Action vs Words Quotes

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Carmarie said:

The only thing we can and should do is to lend our support to both of them.  

I hope all of my punctuation is correct.:blush:

Hi chingu,

Nothing amiss with your punctuation or even spelling and grammar. However, I think you must’ve lost your way looking for the shipper thread.  This isn’t it.  

Good luck on your travels. 

Cheerio

Spoiler

I would be sad but respectful if a joint statement had been released after the divorce was indeed quietly settled.  But once his actions (and non-action) started a media circus, many knetz have been and continue to be vehemently anti-Kyo and sympathetic to him.  

As such, why should I add my sympathy to him. Ludicrous. I only apologise to the drama gods for shipping them in the past.  My utter bad. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

We need to improve the likes and views for this Elle HK IG post. She could be working there very soon and we need to show that she still has everyone’s support.

Elle Singapore also posted, please like and share

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

SJK’s brother also added a vague post on his Instagram in Chinese trying to slander SHK’s reputations.

why they always gugugaga about doing things quietly but what they did was the opposite.

all of them always try to do everything to tear up a woman. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

16 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

Hope this article is true and reliable , it would be great if she appears in public with heads up high and its a perfect time that fans will show support to her ! calling Chinese fans

Song Hye Kyo Announces Her First Public Promotion Since News Of Her Divorce

She’s jumping into the public eye.

It’s been less than a week since news of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki‘s divorce had been announced, but Song Hye Kyo isn’t going to let any scandal hold her back from her work!

Song Hye Kyo will be appearing at a promotional event in China for the cosmetic brand that she’s been actively endorsing. The brand had announced through their Weibo that she will be attending their event set to happen on July 6. They also made an announcement confirming the news.

Song Hye Kyo plans to attend without any changes to the schedule. We are unable to announce the exact time and location of the event at this time.

— Sulhwasoo China

Song Hye Kyo has been the brand’s model since December 2017. She’s actively taken part in the promotions ever since, holding multiple events all over Asia. News reports claim Song Hye Kyo refused to cancel this event despite what she’s been going through because of her loyalty to the brand.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-first-public-promotion-divorce/

another article about SHK:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-hye-kyo-planned-pregnant-filming-encounter/

guys, if you happen to see youtube videos that spreads malicious rumors and inaccurate info  about SHK pls do make comments correcting them and defend SHK or report them

WE STAND BY YOU KYO! 

This is the lion's roar. Yes! ( in Buddhism, the lion's roar has to do with  "a kind of faith, a kind of trust that our heart can be with whatever comes our way. It gives us a confidence that can be described as a lion's roar, a confidence that gives us the freedom to live life fully rather than resist and back off from threats we may receive."

Edited by ebullient
No quoting images!
  • Like 7

Ignore the hater. Do not quote or reply to her/his post. Hit the report button instead. She’s or he’s either bored with her life and lonely or just wants the attention so much. Lol :lol:

Just watched the Chaumet BTS and I must say, kudos to all of us fans in expressing our support for her to their page. Chaumet wouldn't have released anything about her if they felt like SHK is going down.

Let’s keep the testimonials and support coming!

• Like 14

Alone we are strong but together we are stronger!

Seeing all the support she's been getting lately makes me feel so touched..I hope Kyo knows how much we love her and that she's not alone in facing this tough time. :)

• Like 13
  • Love 5

41 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

Alone we are strong but together we are stronger!

Seeing all the support she's been getting lately makes me feel so touched..I hope Kyo knows how much we love her and that she's not alone in facing this tough time. :)

Saturday is our big day the queen is coming out with a big smile

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Guys continue to sign the petition we reach 1k we need more let us spread the World that Song Hye Kyo is not Alone we have us God Bless Us All!...https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/we-support-song-hye-kyo?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=featured&quote_id=quote4&title_id=title3&recruiter=13089848&loc=view-petition

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Guys continue to sign the petition we reach 1k we need more let us spread the World that Song Hye Kyo is not Alone we have us God Bless Us All!...https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/we-support-song-hye-kyo?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=featured&quote_id=quote4&title_id=title3&recruiter=13089848&loc=view-petition

I just signed this. Thank you for sharing 

• Like 1