Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

8 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Gigi,  I just signed the Petition.  I understand now - why you cannot sleep.  Me too.

I have to say something.  Cannot stand already.  I just feel her Ex is too Egoistic & Controlling.  He decides to Chase, he decides to Marry and now he must be the one who Ends it.

Yes but now im ok and i think i dont have to rest cos she needs me now in times like this

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

For the sake of our heart, I don't want to read what others talk negative about her. As it can affect our heart & health.

Just keep on supporting her on the  positive side.

Be positif, always positif, stay positif

This dark pages in her life will pass by soon and she will become greatest actress in the world.

God have better plan for her. Keep on positive for our heart sake and for her sake. Don't lower ourself same to those netizen that condemn her. 

• Like 4

I’m I fan, I’m buying Sulwasoo because of SHK, if they remove her from their endorsements, I will stop using their products.:angry:.

stupid superstitial company, it’s her private personal matter. 

• Like 4

From business point of view I know why sulwhasoo need an explanation as it's korean brand and if korean people dislike her and don't buy her product it will effect their sells. That's the company business purpose.

I do hope shk management explain her side in private to the company. To defend herself from this controversy and nasty comments. 

She surely will shine again when she get the strength to rise again. 

I hope after this issue dissolve she can held a fan meeting so we can go and show her support that she needed. 

• Like 3

Once again, these people are just riding in someone's coattails.

If nobody started it, will they be babbling about it? BIG FAT NO!

It is easier for people to do bad things than do good things, that is a given!

It is easier to be mean than to be nice.

It is much much easier  to look for other's mistakes rather than their  own.

So much easier to judge quickly as well, nothing new here!

H0W WE JUDGE OTHERS IS HOW WE JUDGE OURSELVES........Mark Manson, Author

Didn't you notice that each time SHK is put to test just like this one,

she bounces back! I believe in the power of faith! She is by any means not perfect! No, she isn't!!!

Just like the rest of  us,  she has made a lot of mistakes in her lifetime!

She is as normal of a human being just like the rest of us! She has feelings. She gets hurt.She gets angry!

She stumbles! She slips! She trips! She falls! She gets up and falls again, gets up and falls again, gets up........

What does that tell you, she is a not a quitter! Each time, she gets up and gets back on the horse..........

I hope she has gathered all the strength she could. She will need it, definitely need it!

WE STAND BY YOU, KYO!

Only you can shed some light on the truth!

Take your time. You'll get through this difficult situation!

No matter how long it takes, we'll travel with you!

• Like 10

Hello guys, its been almost a week since that unfortunate breaking news and yet media is not stopping spreading rumors that is damaging to  SHK that led to the unfair judgement and giving nasty comments by netizens, just hope SHKs agency and lawyer are doing their best to defend and protect her . Ever since i became fan of SHK i already noticed that k netz that are too vocal on social media are either too rude , nasty , judgmental with their comments , although i can understand them if the topic is indeed true and verified , but in the case of SHK divorce now it is truly off that they are judging her already and all the blame is geared towards her and they are not just contented , they still dig the past. And all these things happens due  the outcome of the way the other party handles the situation, well is he happy now that he comes out clean and the sympathy is on him ??? is he happy to read those nasty comments to her whom he profess his undying love then??? Wish it would be better if a man is not purely talk and making unfulfilled promises !

After the blaming on who is the guilty party , now its the CFs/endorsement of SHK they are attacking and i think they wont stop until those companies drop her as their muse . In our little own way we can show our support thru that petition and continue patronizing the products  she endorsed if we can afford he he he, lets pray their sales wont be affected by it .  Just hope those companies would weigh things fairly but if ever they will let go of SHK its their prerogative as they are protecting their business also and the word "consideration" is not in their vocabulary .  As for Chaumet , i think its not replacing SHK by having another endorser coz their campaign shows a different line and SHK will always be their muse /ambassador for their Josephine line and thanks thepixies and ahdriaana for posting confirmation from Chaumet Maison. Hope Amore Pacific, Dyson,Vide Vero, Icis ,and Sue Comma Bonnie will still have her as their muse! SHK has proven her worth as a very influential endorser and if ever time comes for some of her present endorsers drop her for sure there will be more and better endorsements to come. Remember what J Estina did to SHK ? well the lawsuit turns out in favor of SHK and the luxurious Chaumet even got her as their muse , see the power of SHKs beauty , grace and character !     

Happy to see all the support to SHK and yes through petition (i already did) we can show that we stand by her . We can show how much we love and support her thru a positive way and pls to everyone refrain from posting/quoting nasty comments to SHK from knetz, it just add more insult to injury and not pleasant to see here in SHK thread !We just hope and pray that she is doing fine and i cant wait to see her in her next event soon with her heads up and face her haters with her poise and elegance!

We Stand by you KYO!

@gigivillaceran

Spoiler

btw gigi pls post link of this article , is it really coming from a reliable source?

Sulwhasoo give her only 10 days to explain her side. New article coming from Sulwhasoo

• Like 9

1 hour ago, gigivillaceran said:

Sulwhasoo give her only 10 days to explain her side. New article coming from Sulwhasoo

Where is your source? I’ve never seen an article about this. Amore Pacific already said that the personal lives of their representatives doesn’t influence their contracts in any way. Before posting, can you please make sure the information you are sharing is valid. 

This is causing unnecessary worry for her fans who are already stressed as it its

Please, let’s all be responsible fans here and learn how to discern what’s true and what’s rubbish.

ETA: Naver? Share the link here then

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

Where is your source? I’ve never seen an article about this. Amore Pacific already said that the personal lives of their representatives doesn’t influence their contracts in any way. Before posting, can you please make sure the information you are sharing is valid. 

This is causing unnecessary worry for her fans who are already stressed as it its

Please, let’s all be responsible fans here and learn how to discern what’s true and what’s rubbish.

ETA: Naver? Share the link here then

My daughter is already in the office later i will ask her and pls im not creating anythimg here i just want to share this news to all of you well if you dont believe then dont its not my prblem anymore next time i will never share anything here my goodness

33 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

The article is in broken English. It’s hard to make sense of it. Maybe next time it will be much better to wait for an official translation or someone who knows Korean before jumping to conclusions.

Then dont read my post period.

Please do not misunderstand, the article actually says that Sulwhasoo has decided to be loyal to Kyo and their 2 decades worth of relationship. It gives details of the beginning of her relationship with Amore Pacific and her present endorsements under the label. 

An industry insider has said that Kyo knows the extent to which Sulwhasoo has supported her and that even though she is ongoing divorce proceedings she is actively looking into projects like Anna so that she can repay the faith in her by Sulwhasoo < I believe that the 10 days is in reference to this ... her side will choose a new work for her to appear in during this period>

Sulwhasoo after all is a company and they need visibility, for that they need their artist to work in productions that make both her and their product more visible. Also given the nature of backlash she is receiving both she and the company need to show that her viability as both an actress and brand endorser have not been affected.

Personally what I did not like about the article was how the journalist made assumptions that companies would be adversely affected by an issue such as divorce and they will wait for the remaining contract period to finish - do women stop wanting skin like SHK because she is a divorcee? — The article was the only one of it’s kind so it seems more like an op-ed with it representing the writers personal views and comments which strangely seem to only focus on the divorced woman, I guess divorced men make no difference to sales?

I do not think even one company needs to be TOLD by anyone journalist or otherwise that they need to drop her, they will do so once their relationship is no longer profitable and if fans/purchasers stick by her then that will not happen. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 15