Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest grumpy23

OH MY GOD! i'm a bikyo shipper forever but oh my!!!!!!!!!! i fell in love with hyun bin after watching snow queen. he's so ruggedly handsome there and definitely can act. i hope this project comes true! ;

^^^

hi grumpy23 - welcome back... i guess you're not grumpy anymore on hearing of this pairing :lol:

why cant unnie confirm it as soon as possible..

now i feel a bit angry that i waste my time with that

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3756/pc...handlezkbl0.jpg

hi angel - we got worked up for nothing huh :mellow:

i'm wondering why NO news from her till now... the shooting supposingly starts in end Jun or Jul...

she is definitley not selfish... if she rejects the project... by now she should inform PD Pyo as it will give

him ample time to find her replacement.... unless she already accepted it and its still hush hush :w00t:

gosh... i better stop this guessing :vicx:

thanks for the lovely pic too angel... looks like from a mag...

i noticed you more to never post any pic here... but once you did... WOW its a blast :D

the words (i mean the english words) really matched her photos :rolleyes:

SHK has chemistries working with any guys, it doesnt really matter whom she pairs with so long she is happy and willing to accept the role. HyunBin is very popular too, therefore this drama will be successful if the script is good otherwise it would be a waste of time like Bad Love - 2 great actors but resulted with very low ratings.

hi echan - yes, no doubt about it :)

i believe the script will be good since the scriptwriter is such a reputable one...

at least.... we shouldn't worry about it :)

i hope that the storyline is not repetition of "On Air"...

cos.. we knew that "world they live in" is focussed on what's happening behind the scenes <_<

wow putriN , you're so patient dear... awaiting 2 more years for WB-SHK ... ? :sweatingbullets:59fd621b.gif

hi deka_if - wow... you sure decorate this thread with those colorful words and wonderful emoticons :w00t:

that's the way to go dear... it really looks livelier here... thanks :)

yeah... such patience i have when comes to those two... but that's my limit... it expires 2010! :lol:

i guess... all SHKers have patience...

after all... we've been trained by our dear girl right :P

fh14.jpg

including him... hihihi.gif

^^^

hi deka_if - wow... you sure decorate this thread with those colorful words and wonderful emoticons :w00t:

that's the way to go dear... it really looks livelier here... thanks :)

yeah... such patience i have when comes to those two... but that's my limit... it expires 2010! :lol:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...photos/fh14.jpg

hihihi..... eb48d78e.gif well done for him..... 6effb16c.gif

but not work for me.... i'm not so patience.... :P

putriN, what do u think about the article.... it's not true... ? huhhh :wacko:

hoping she announce her new drama soon ! :phew:

^^^

deka_if ... according to angel, the contents of the article on her supposingly "unnatural beauty" is just made up

by few jealous netizens on the websites... whether Hye-kyo really did or not there's no facts about that :)

edit : oops... you mean is there any connection with the pix that she posted ?

i'm not so sure on the Korean wordings too :unsure:

Guest chin_ai22

whoever the leading man is, im gonna support it as long SHK is there!

but im still a bikyo shipper :)

na88.jpg

Song_Hye_Kyo_050079.jpg

SHK in vector :)

Song_Hye_Kyo_050079copy.jpg

songhyekyo.jpg

miss hye kyo unnie :)

shk_by_mipporapo.jpg

shkwpbyrondillo.jpg

32fm2.jpg

4cd3scd.jpg

SHK in my fave outfit of her :)

0710_SHK_IconMsia_06.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

'putriN'....HI!I remember that PD pyo said that he wanted the 2 lead actor/actress to have good chemistry..... I am worry that the female lead is Jung Ryu Won/jeong Ryeo won *not* our dear girl.She had been collaborated with Hyun Bin in My Lovely Sam Soon....and Jung Ryu won had also collaborate with PD pyo in What Star Did You Come From.HB and JRW....I think both of them have good chemistry on or offscreen.(My Opinion only).Seems,SHK haven't confirmed yet....just wait and see for Officially Announcement.Hopefully,the news is True.SHK with new collaboration partner HB....*A Real Snow is Coming Soon!* :lol:

JRW will be appearing in SBS drama "Cain & Abel" with SJS.

whoever the leading man is, im gonna support it as long SHK is there!

but im still a bikyo shipper :)

Hi chin_ai ! tqqq for sharing all those pics.... love ths pics and the artwork... :D

! btw have you seen this pic b4 ? this is for you..... sorry too little... you needs a microscope though... :w00t:

941183d9.jpg

hmmm.. putriN... the pic below... from 'All In' ?

85096314.jpg

hi kdramafanusa ! tqqq fyi.... :D

^^ deka if, the last pic was from "All In" :blush: . Planning to rewatch this one when I'm done with my moving :D

kdramafanusa, thanks for clarifying cos I did remember to read this news somewhere.

chin ai, your fanart is getting better and better, thanks dear :blush:

^^^

deka_if ... according to angel, the contents of the article on her supposingly "unnatural beauty" is just made up

by few jealous netizens on the websites... whether Hye-kyo really did or not there's no facts about that :)

edit : oops... you mean is there any connection with the pix that she posted ?

i'm not so sure on the Korean wordings too :unsure:

about the article you posted earlier.... regarding Hyun Bin will be leading man in PD Pyo drama...? and SHK will considered to be pairing with him ? :wacko:

^^ deka if, the last pic was from "All In" :blush: . Planning to rewatch this one when I'm done with my moving :D

kdramafanusa, thanks for clarifying cos I did remember to read this news somewhere.

chin ai, your fanart is getting better and better, thanks dear :blush:

hi utkim ! thanks dear :)

're u movin' ? may i know from where to.... ? :unsure:

anyway..... congratulations utkim AddEmoticons04251.gif for ur new home sweet home...??! 54.gif

Guest SnowB_all

^^^

i hope that the storyline is not repetition of "On Air"...

cos.. we knew that "world they live in" is focussed on what's happening behind the scenes <_<

fh14.jpg

If indeed PD Pyo's movie "The World Where They Live" involves BTS ...lots of it ... don't you think the best pair with the "best chemistry" to do the movie is the pair above? It's about time those "Formidable Trio" brings us back to Cloud Nine.

echan: hehe yea two years is a long time to be waiting. but hopefully it goes by fast. while shk is waiting for gong yoo and wb for the autumn anniversary (for putrin) she can work with hyun bin and do movies, and another drama with mr. H haha. busy busy!! =P (my active imagination at work here)

janice: oh ok I guess I can always track the pm but I dont want to a stalker. haha

chin_ai pretty artwork!! I cant do any of that. I dont have any program. I only use paint >_< which is very limited!!

Guest NicaT

hi everyone! I've been a silent reader for quite some time. But I love SHK.

And I'm a FOR-Bikyo=D

bikyo.jpg

f3d88818501042b44bedbc4tj6.jpg

echan: hehe yea two years is a long time to be waiting. but hopefully it goes by fast. while shk is waiting for gong yoo and wb for the autumn anniversary (for putrin) she can work with hyun bin and do movies, and another drama with mr. H haha. busy busy!! =P (my active imagination at work here)

hi huong ! i think you wrong quote dear.... B)pout.gif

metoo.gif agree with u..... B) i prefer her being very busy..... so we've got chances too see her more though.... hehehe :lol::w00t:

hahaha...... 8dd42cf2.gif

two years.... oh my.... it's too loong.... awaiting her new movie huong...

and 2 more years to comes... probably Mr.H... is available for new drama... :lol::w00t: ?

could you considered anothers hot guys ..... ??? :P

should be ths ones right ? ^^^ B):P

Guest Janie Simply

Thanks Angel for the clip, so it spells SHK is a "pretty natural & sexy chic" :)

She must be spending quality time with mommy right now before getting busy again for her fans :sweatingbullets:

Haha, their outfits were pretty sappy; Here's one of her playing snooker.

Chin ai, I remembered you watching SC before, what's her character in the drama; people seem to poke fun at her a lot in all those clips :lol:

oh woops!! yea my reply was for deka...not echan. hehe sorry. no im not ignoring you. I think cause echan posted right after you so I look at it wrong. sorry, hehe. I agree with you too I like to see her more often though I dont want her to overwork; health is more important. =D

Hi nicaT!!! welcome. =D thanks for the pics. where was the second one taken? I havent seen that. bikyo is also my fav pairing, next binkyo, then yookyo <this one has yet to happen >_<