Quantcast
caileysmileyyy

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 - Stay home, Stay safe

Guest chin_ai22

putrin, oh my. shk is so cute. theyre costume is imitate from sailor moon :) so cute :)

Our Song Hye Kyo is not the type to seek publicity for whatever she does, non-project related. I would not be surprised if no pic came out at all, at "Taean". She wants to do it, to help, not for publicity. She wants to be "private" for her golden deed, so let it be.

I agree with you Snow! :D that's why I'm not expecting any pic. ;)

Chin, thanks for granting my request!! :w00t:

Putrin, thanks for the cutie pic of Hye Kyo!

Guest kierelun

Lee Jung Jae did a CF with SHK and they look cute together, would be nice to see them in a drama. LJJ is cool and charismatic, I like his acting esp. in Air City.

^^^

echan - i'm with you on LJJ... unfortunately... he already had a new project as of now <_<

putrin: also thanks for the pic. shk can be one of those sailor moon characters. hehe too cute.

putrin, oh my. shk is so cute. theyre costume is imitate from sailor moon :) so cute :)

huong & chin_ai - you guys interest me to check on this Sailor Moon stuffs...

i'm so outdated on this :P don't know that it is a popular manga about a magical girl :)

sorry for the off-topic...

sailormoon1.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailor_Moon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usagi_Tsukino

wheeeeeee.... our dear girl is so fit to be the role of "Serena" :lol:

she can easily pull-off a 14-yr old schoolgirl for her forever young and cute look :P

after all... she has the girlpower.gif

Guest alexdan

Lee Jung Jae did a CF with SHK and they look cute together, would be nice to see them in a drama. LJJ is cool and charismatic, I like his acting esp. in Air City.

I also like this pairing , but it could take some times :P .

Oh, where is she?

Guys.... do you have any idea who is this lady with our dear girl ?

news0428.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200804281651171001

she mentioned Hye-Kyo's name in the article...

after consulting ms google... i still not quite sure what is it about...

but i think something good :sweatingbullets:

is she the same person as above ? :unsure: i think on the same issue... :huh:

lady.jpg

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0001960475

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...29/84977116.htm

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=326564

Guest alexdan

^^ my guess is she mentions Hye Kyo unni as the most beautiful person she ever seen :P:w00t: , joke, hehehe. Anyone please translate??

^^^

and my guess is.... if she has a chance to be reborn...

she will choose to be Song Hye-Kyo :lol: haha...

but... who is she.... she looks sweet though :)

Guest alexdan

^^ Seems like you only have your eyes on Hye Kyo unni :lol: , hahaha, well, me, dont know who she is neither :P

^^ my guess is she mentions Hye Kyo unni as the most beautiful person she ever seen :P:w00t: , joke, hehehe. Anyone please translate??

'alexdan'...HI! I think she is one of Finkl member...OCK Joo Hyun....(Correct me,if I'm wrong) :rolleyes:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

putriN: The girl is Ock Joo Hyeon (former FinKL member, I think? One of HyeKyo's best friends?).

Edit: Hehe, Temasek beat me to it. :blush:

Guest kierelun

Guys.... do you have any idea who is this lady with our dear girl ?

news0428.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200804281651171001

Singer and actress in a musical in a variety of choices between their Okjuhyeon Wannabe stars as a close friend Song Hye Gyo.

The cable channel is scheduled to broadcast the 29th Okjuhyeon Olive 'style it (It Style) Choe Jong Hoe appeared in his own fashion secrets and know-how and Fitness Management reported the story.

He's got a fantastic line to bridge envy anyone receiving Okjuhyeon Wannabe stars, but those who had Okjuhyeon.

Okjuhyeon, good friend of the Hye Gyo, said "during Song Hye Gyo is the most beautiful person I've ever seen," "If I was born like that, I'll be happy,".

Another was broadcast via YouTube yoga tailored to further enhance the beautiful shape, the best jeans and body lotion on your right ski team.

YouTube is "Skinny Jean-legged silhouette of the body being overly exposed to the adverse effects rather inspirations," he stressed, but if you take advantage of the best items could be explained.

Along with this "mini-skirt and pretty in digestion as a way to bridge lotion bareuneun hard," he said to introduce his own secrets. The program comes on the 29th.

Guest alexdan

hahahaha, unbelievable, I got it right :lol::w00t: . I should be a fortune-teller, ack..ack :lol: .

PutriN, the same for you :lol: . Should I make another guess :P ?

^^^

alex - can we engage you to replace ms Google then ? :lol: hehe

yes please.... do it one more time ! :D

my guess will be on.... their style of make-up... which one will be the ppl's choice B)

Guest not_a_saint0713

Song Hye Kyo natural beauty claim being disputed

2uz9d9y.jpg

higschool pictures

rvdawh.jpg

Many pictures had been posted on Korean websites recently doing a picture comparison of Song Hae Gyo pictures before and after plastic surgery and invited lots of discussion among netizens. Many netizens exclaimed after seeing the pictures, “Never would have believed that Song Hae Gyo would have gone for plastic surgery.” Others commented, “Really a surprise to learn of this, but the evidence is clear, still can’t believe that she went for plastic.”

source: coolsmurf

comment:

this is absolutely ridiculous....................

i guess some korean netisens have very small eyes......i mean come on, there are no difference.......

maybe they were referring to her nose..........she's a bit chubby, see round face,

Love this face , the one and only I love :wub: surgery, where and where :blink:

8shkxy3.jpg

Guest pickles

How can they say such things about our Song Hye Kyo? She was just chubbier last time! To me, her features looked the same as before. She just matured and got even prettier!

I think "bad pics" is the stranger words for them :phew: . guess some ppl don't have better thing to do :tongue2: