Quantcast
caileysmileyyy

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 - Stay home, Stay safe

oh, still no pics :unsure: ? I'm so annoying now, haha :lol: .

yeah, I wonder the same thing, where are all of the old members sis :unsure: ?

Song hye kyo is one role model of a beauty complete wif a heart of gold..she's really a nice gerl to help out in the Taen oil spill.

agree with you annoymous35 !

she has a natural beauty outside .... and inside too... :)

love her more... smiley_loveshower.gif

Whatever he does she does? Good team work indeed! Great people think and do alike and they seems to collaborate secretly!

To recap this volunteer work regarding the oil spill, very few famous Korean stars participated and so far I can only recall Mr HWMNBN and now our gorgeous petite & fragile girl is also involved in the same work inspite of their busy schedules? Bravo, both of them will be much blessed & rewarded in Heaven for being so kind & considerate to their country.

hi echan !

as i know Yoo Jae Suk and Noh Hong Chul were did too on januari ....

Bae Yong Joon if am not wrong donated 320 million (about US $300.000) for Taean oil spill on dec.07...

hi putriN, tqqq for those pics.... smiley_giveheart.gif

hi utkim,

hi huong,

hi alexdan, tq for sharing all those pics... :)

hi snoB_all,

hi chin_ai,

hi tisya,

hi su-hae !

hi KimWonSaDan! yes she did... it's an indie film... entitled FETISH

hi SHKers !smiley_huggrouphuggle.gif

I wish we could get pictures or fan cam of SHG doing her oil spill clean up work. That would really be nice!

to putrin and su-hae: no problem. glad to help. anytime!! =D

alexdan thanks for the pics.

they play rockpaperscissor different than how the u.s. play over here. I have my right hand into a fist and go "1 2 3" or "rock paper scissor shoot" and then have rock/paper/or scissor signs out.

but shk and rain play differently, they have their hand out like a five and their other index finger on their five hand and then shoot rock paper or scissor. hahah sorry if you got confused. that was hard to explain haha =P

Guest angel2nyt

Sisters, so SHK is Khmer? Wonder how they came up with that.

Is the news in CHosun about HK accepting PDs project updated or outdated? hehe.

Hye Kyo isn't khmer.. its weird saying that because khmer is a language and that's the way they describe people in Cambodia..(something like that)

i dont know where they came up with that..

but the best thing to do when translating online is doing a little thing when you see her name: 송혜교 put a space between the song and the hye, that way it will come out as song hye kyo

Guest AMD

Hello

So what happened to Song Hye Kyo's US debut? Her movie didn't make it into Cannes and we have had no information on it...maybe straight to DVD? If so that is pretty sad!

I think she should have gone for a big budget production. Just getting her face out there would have opened so many more opportunities for her. I'm pretty disappointed.

Alex! Thanks a lot for the pics! Wow! FH is really the best!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Hi Deka! :D and to all SHKyoers! :D

can I ask where Taean is?

Putrin,Huong and Ms Snow, thanks for being kind to me! ^^ huong your explanation about rock, paper, scissor is complicated :wacko::lol:

Angel, thanks for the clarification! B)

AMD, is that the way it is...if it's not selected by Cannes then it can't be shown on theaters? :blink: oh don't be disappointed amd, there are still Lots of chances for SHK!

the story of Fetish is good but I wonder what criteria they used in choosing... :unsure:

Guest chin_ai22

I wish we could get pictures or fan cam of SHG doing her oil spill clean up work. That would really be nice!

i agree, zashi bear!

hi chin_ai,

hi SHKers !smiley_huggrouphuggle.gif

hi deka_if :)

017555.jpg

i just missed her so much...

000358.jpg

thanks for sharing the pic chin! but I would be more happy if you change Gong Yoo's pic with Rain's pic! :lol::lol:

I'm just kidding :P

when you see her name: 송혜교 put a space between the song and the hye, that way it will come out as song hye kyo

IT WORKS! whoaaaa.... you're so clever :w00t:

thanks angel for highlighting it :)

to all SHKers, Congratulations, even if Fetish did not make it this time in Cannes, the support that everyone shows

made us winner. Just viewing even old pictures of her and reading all the comments, common praises & support

for what she did/does, the unity, oneness of mind towards our love to Hye Kyo, whatever comes, we are still united,

each comments keep the fire burning. Just reading your comments, how you help one another, welcoming new comers,

the warm camaraderie is truly develope among us, and it made SHK the winner - through you. Hopefully no one wavers.

I am really proud to be one of you people.

I want to name the elders of this thread, (just kidding for the word elders, it doesnt mean age, but your dedications) but

I may miss some, so, I just keep them in me, but I know you all them - and I am truly grateful to these people who have been

faithfully having comments on every page of this thread - I always have something to read and they are even searching here

and there for any articles/materials - gosh you are all great - thank you and thank you.

Even as I have been very vocal of my desire for her to accept assignment, either drama or movie, guesting or attending

entertainment events or functions - these longing in my heart is appeased by your continuous, untiring love for her.

For our dearest Umnie, I am proud of her, she has kept herself really good in everything.

HURRAH TO US !!!!

tisya dearie.... very touching statement you made here... really moved by them... feel like crying now :tears:

and we are proud and pleased you are SHKers :D

our dear girl is sure blessed to have you as one of her fans :)

thanks again tisya... for your kind words and recognition shy.jpg

together... we strive for the BEST for our dear SONG HYE KYO ! cos she definitely deserves it thumbsup.gif

btw.gif

still no news or pix on our dear "SUPER GIRL & friends" mission in Taean ? ;)

super.jpg

she looks super cute and young in this costume :lol:

thanks chin ai for sharing your great wallies :)

Guest alexdan

Thanks chin ai for great pix :blush: .

putriN, where did you find that pic , hahaha, co sute :w00t:

putriN sis, where did you find that pic?

SHK looks sooo young and cute :)

despite the *uhm* tacky outfit, her beauty still shines :lol:

miss her so much, *sigh* hope to see her in a drama soon -_-

hi alex & isabella - got the pic quite sometime back while backlogging this thread :)

quickly save it cos she looks such a cutie :lol:

gosh... her silence is quite torturing :P

autumntale8.jpg

she luvs to take pic with flowers huh... so lovely :wub:

chin_ai: lovely wallies!! gong yoo was also my other choice for shk lol her bf and won bin too of course. =P but if she ever does a work with gong yoo, I would be sooo happyy!! woot! =D

putrin: sorry my explanation wasnt good at all. I had trouble explaining it and it turned out quite complicated to understand hehe =P. also thanks for the pic. shk can be one of those sailor moon characters. hehe too cute.

Guest not_a_saint0713

^^putrin.................2 kawaii............hahaha...................natural purty......<3

are there any taean pics? i miss her.................miss her............

Wahhh, our super girl was so cute :lol: , how old could she be back then :unsure: ? Still no pics from Taean :P ?

it's sooooo freaking quiet here :huh:

there's a saying.... thththicons.gif

she sure looks like she has a lot of things in her mind.... contracts, projects.... <_<

shk21-2.jpg

Song Hye Kyo ........... saranghaeyo.gif

Guest SnowB_all

Our Song Hye Kyo is not the type to seek publicity for whatever she does, non-project related. I would not be surprised if no pic came out at all, at "Taean". She wants to do it, to help, not for publicity. She wants to be "private" for her golden deed, so let it be.