Quantcast
caileysmileyyy

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 - Stay home, Stay safe

su-hae: I have the hwanjinyi dvd too. it didnt have good subs but it was still understandable. lol what were ur questions, maybe I can help? lol

mr. h's 5th album is home sweet home? how does he have time to do an album when hes promoting speed racer and doing ninja assassin. O_o hes superman huh? lol

by the way... unnie being in the pd pyo drama is still not yet confirmed

i dont when they would confirm anything :wacko:

It's weird bcos of many articles always mention about the new drama whenever the articles related to Hye Kyo , wonder why :sweatingbullets: .

--------------------------------------------

[마이데일리 = 장서윤 기자] 그동안 주로 스크린에서 활동해왔던 배우들의 안방극장 복귀 행렬이 이어지고 있다.

MBC 주말드라마 '내 생애 마지막 스캔들'로 2년 6개월 만에 TV로 돌아온 정준호(38)에 이어 이병헌(38)·손예진(26)·김지수(36)·송혜교(26) 등 2년에서 길게는 5년간 영화를 통해 활동해왔고 TV를 외면했던 배우들이 안방극장으로 돌아오고 있는 것.

2003년 인기 드라마 '풀하우스'에서 표민수 PD와 작업했던 송혜교는 하반기 방송예정인 노희경 작가의 신작 '그들이 사는 세상'으로 표 PD와 다시 한번 조우한다.

영화 '황진이'에 이어 올 초 미국에서 독립영화 '페티쉬'를 촬영하고 돌아온 송혜교는 극중 드라마 PD로 분해 또 한번 연기 변신을 시도할 예정이다.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1126&ext=na

-----------------------------------

Google translation :sweatingbullets: ( Actors who come back to small screen)

[My = jangseoyun Daily News] has been mainly active in the Screen Actors have been returned to their home theater that matrices for many years.

MBC weekend drama 'The last scandal in my life' back on TV two years and six months jeongjunho (38) after Hun (38), Son Ye-jin (26) Evans Cycles (36), Khmer (26) :P , as long as two years to five years Then came TV and movie activities through their home theater as an actor to turn his way back.

2003 Best Drama 'Full House' in the second half of the Khmer pyominsu PD and the operation was broadcast Ft nohuigyeong Examples of new writers' world they live 'on the table once again encounter with PD.

'Hwang Jin Yi' independence from the United States early this year after the movie 'Fetish' PD drama to film and back into Khmer geukjung the decomposition once again try to postpone plans to transform

Guest chin_ai22

WAIT A MINUTE. DIS YOU JUST SAID HIS 5TH ALBUM IS HOME SWEET HOME?..

hmmm...omyggoodddd... did he had any reasons for that title?.. geez...

i hope they'll be in the pd drama. :rolleyes:

Utkim and Putrin, I watched half of Hwangini today but I can't clearly understand it bec of the bad english sub....did she become a prostitute? she's rich right? but why did when she knew that she's the daughter of the maidservant she has change? and I can't understand why she asked the guy to marry her? (the male lead) why did he refuse her proposal? there's something that happened to them and then the guy asked her not to forgive him...why? :sweatingbullets:

Putrin, thanks for answering who is khmer....ah ic so its hk they are referring to. :) but you didn't answer my questions about hwangini... :sweatingbullets:

Su-Hae... very sorry dear -_-

i watched the movie around middle of last year and only have a chance to watch once....

and having such a short memory lately... i can't remember much... what are still playing in my mind are

the sceneries, naomi and of cos the ever beautiful Hwang JinYi... i guess, i focussed too much on that :sweatingbullets:

i still can't find time yet to do the 2nd round (normally, i will watch few times for hyekyo dramas/movies) :)

i will PM huong to take her offer to help...

@chin_ai & huong

thank you for welcoming me, actually I'm a silent rider for almost a year :sweatingbullets:because I can't speak english very well :sweatingbullets: but right now I'll try to do it so If I make a mistake I'm so sorry

hello naufa hello.gif - welcome to SHK wonderful and enjoyable thread...

pls don't feel inferior dear... ours just the same... "half-past six" english :lol:

don't worry... we're not using Cambridge or Oxford english :)

we clearly understood your post... so don't stop... carry on please... post and post away! :D

any news that involve our dear girl is HOT! :rolleyes:

http://gonews.freechal.com/common/result.a...080425202218730

shktaean.jpg

Guest alexdan

^^ thanks for posting the link, putriN. Indeed.. its HOT whenever it comes to unni :lol: . Is she still there Taean? No pics for us ;) ?

Guest Janie Simply

Alex, so far no real picture yet, but if we gonna see her, those will be her new attire :sweatingbullets:

2008042411.jpg

baidu

Our girl is HOT; no wonder Thevert feels so warm here :sweatingbullets:

Thevert, glad you find this thread heart-warming & inviting; Many of us here are like kids just coming out from the candy store whenever there's a lil bit of news on Khmer :w00t: even though a lot of them were mere speculations :sweatingbullets:

Naufa, you communicate well :sweatingbullets: The only person I really have hard time understanding, aish, is neither PutriN's Cambridge, Oxford nor Australian Eng but utkim sis, she only converse in google-Eng :wacko::phew:

su-hae: I have the hwanjinyi dvd too. it didnt have good subs but it was still understandable. lol what were ur questions, maybe I can help? lol

Su-hae, just in case Miss H above wasn't able to answer all your Qs :sweatingbullets: you may consult Miss H below :P

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...4014&st=129

Naufa, you communicate well :sweatingbullets: The only person I really have hard time understanding, aish, is neither PutriN's Cambridge, Oxford nor Australian Eng but utkim sis, she only converse in google-Eng :wacko::phew:

smile571.gif, hahaha, I sometimes really don't understand what I write about neither dear , google-eng is my 4th.language :phew::lol: .

Thnx for posting the pics dear, should we have a competition for who could it be Hye Kyo B) ?

Sisters, so SHK is Khmer? Wonder how they came up with that.

Is the news in CHosun about HK accepting PDs project updated or outdated? hehe.

NAUFA, don't worry we don't have english grammar critics here :P

THEVERT, anyone who loves HK gets a warm welcome here.

BTW guys, this is off topic, but can anyone help me find a thread of "Second Proposal"? I understand that this is an old drama but I'm watching it for the first time now at KBS. And I find OJO sooo cute. Liking the story too.

Guest SnowB_all

Su-ha, I guess I am the lucky one. I have Hwang JinYi movie, with the understandable English sub. Sometimes, where you get it, bring it back, and complain, they will give you the "real one". If you are nearby, I can send my copy to you.

Somewhere in these over a thousand pages, some Soompi Kyoers took the patience to write the whole story. That's how I watch HJY the first time, their translation, without any sub on the screen, and I can pretty much follow the flow of the story. Soompi Kyoers did good.

Backlog to the May or June of last year. I think two of them did the translations.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...4014&st=129

hahaha..... :w00t:janice , you're so funny....

smile571.gif, hahaha, I sometimes really don't understand what I write about neither dear , google-eng is my 4th.language :phew::lol: .

me too utkim.... heeh... B)

hi naver & thevert welcome to SHK thread !

hi snowB_all !

still backlogging ? :phew:

found out the pic of SHK..... ?

Song hye kyo is one role model of a beauty complete wif a heart of gold..she's really a nice gerl to help out in the Taen oil spill.

Guest SnowB_all

hi snowB_all !

still backlogging ? :phew:

found out the pic of SHK..... ?

Yes, dear, with perseverance in backlogging, I found the pic! And with Sis Jan's instructions on how to post pics, I posted the pics! The pics are on the other forum, where talking about he and she is "heavenly safe". :rolleyes:

janice: haha you're too funny. putrin and utkim's translators are not very good at their jobs lol =P Im Miss H? hahah thats too funny how you called me miss H cause back in hs I had this one science teacher he couldnt pronounce huong (the pronounciation to my name, its as HONG without the u) so he would call me miss H instead. lol as regarding to suhae questions about hwang jinyi, I messaged her with my answers so hopefully she got it. cause soompi doesnt tell me if I send it or not, like the messages I sent to you before, did you get them?

ok so now I have to talk about shk or else the mod would think Im off topic. lol =P

wow shk wearing those yellow rain waterproof jacket would be very interesting. haha Im sure she would look beautiful no matter what she has on. =P

bwahahahahaaaa... reading the comments...

i nearly got a stomach ache from laughing too much :lol:

you guys are FANTABULOUS ! agree-1.gif

i truly feel what thevert meant... :)

SHK thread can never fail to amaze us... is a cum "release tension" thread thumbsup.gif

so many jokers around :P

huong - many thanks dearie on your prompt answers to Su-Hae... i really appreciate it :D

annoymous35 - indeed... she is with a heart of gold accompanying with her beauty :sweatingbullets:

loving her more and more :wub:

anette - check it out @ Soompi : Official Thread Directory...

i just browse the thread... but i couldn't find it... my eyes may play trick on me :blink:

while waiting for any news or new pix on our dear girl... hope she's doing fine there pray.gif

make do with these... during her younger days adv pix :rolleyes:

shk0425b.jpg

shk0425a.jpg

shk0425.jpg

credit as shown

Wow, SHK is so pretty!

I heard she is debuting in Hollywood is that true?

I hope for her success.

I miss her in series though.

Guest kierelun

Song Hye Kyo to Volunteer in Taean

Top star Song Hye Kyo will leave for Taean to do volunteer work.

Song Hye Kyo will leave early in the morning on Friday (the 25TH) for Taean, the country's disaster area to lend her hands in helping with removal operations due to the oil spill.

The oil spill last year shocked the country leaving numerous entertainers volunteering which warmed everyone's hearts but truthfully, in recent times the volunteer work has gradually lessened.

However, rumor has it that Song Hye Kyo showed much interest and concern when told more volunteers are still needed; even diligently checking the schedule herself.

In particular, she is participating in this volunteer work with staff members from her makeup brand Laneige which is causing it to draw even more attention.

Laneige, who changed their model from Jeon Ji Hyun to Song Hye Kyo is now establishing a new image. After hearing that their model would be participating in volunteer activities to aid Taean, they decided to join her on their own accord. When Song Hye Kyo heard on the news that the residents of Taean are still suffering from the oil spill, her heart ached. She hopes that she can encourage more people to start volunteering again.

@songhyego.net

Does it mean tomorrow :unsure:

Whatever he does she does? Good team work indeed! Great people think and do alike and they seems to collaborate secretly!

To recap this volunteer work regarding the oil spill, very few famous Korean stars participated and so far I can only recall Mr HWMNBN and now our gorgeous petite & fragile girl is also involved in the same work inspite of their busy schedules? Bravo, both of them will be much blessed & rewarded in Heaven for being so kind & considerate to their country.

Guest tisya

to all SHKers, Congratulations, even if Fetish did not make it this time in Cannes, the support that everyone shows

made us winner. Just viewing even old pictures of her and reading all the comments, common praises & support

for what she did/does, the unity, oneness of mind towards our love to Hye Kyo, whatever comes, we are still united,

each comments keep the fire burning. Just reading your comments, how you help one another, welcoming new comers,

the warm camaraderie is truly develope among us, and it made SHK the winner - through you. Hopefully no one wavers.

I am really proud to be one of you people.

I want to name the elders of this thread, (just kidding for the word elders, it doesnt mean age, but your dedications) but

I may miss some, so, I just keep them in me, but I know you all them - and I am truly grateful to these people who have been

faithfully having comments on every page of this thread - I always have something to read and they are even searching here

and there for any articles/materials - gosh you are all great - thank you and thank you.

Even as I have been very vocal of my desire for her to accept assignment, either drama or movie, guesting or attending

entertainment events or functions - these longing in my heart is appeased by your continuous, untiring love for her.

For our dearest Umnie, I am proud of her, she has kept herself really good in everything.

HURRAH TO US !!!!

Thevert! enjoy your stay here! ^^

Huong, I have just bought the dvd. The sub is really :wacko:

Putrin and Huong thanks for helping me! I understand now. :D

Hi Putrin! It's okay! Janice, thanks for the hwangini link! but Miss H have answered my questions.heheh...

Ms. Snow B! the dvd I bought is not original so maybe that's the reason the sub :wacko: ...ooOoo you have? I'll pm you! what ? they Write the whole story?? :o:wacko: that's pretty tiresome...wow! you backblog the pages? I didn't backblog anymore...hehe...I just post here.

Putrin thanks for the pix! how old is she in that pics? I have a video of that before. I think its her first Litmus pictorial?

Yes KimWon, she has an English movie entitled Fetish!

Tisya, I agree with you! I remembered before when the antifans bashed hk, songhyekyoers are unitedand supported her. We all fight for her! What I Love in this thread is the Warm welcome of SHK fans! It's a Home sweet Home thread!!! :D

speaking of the old members...where are they? :unsure:

Guest alexdan

kekekeekeke, I just love this thread :w00t:

1781uv0.jpg

1821fb1.jpg

2491xh8.jpg

2521rl5.jpg

credit as labeled

Guest chin_ai22

su hae! im in! :) hehe.. alexdan thanks for the FH days cute pics of unnie! :)