Quantcast
caileysmileyyy

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 - Stay home, Stay safe

Guest SnowB_all

Wondering unni's movie "Fetish" is going to be shown in Cannes Festival, right :unsure: ? 3 more weeks to go :P . But why dont they even have a poster for the movie?

Here's wondering the same thing you do too, Alexdan. Nothing at all, re. "Fetish". We know she is the "master" of secrecy, but Alno too?

Yea ... we must be getting older, and less of a snooper. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :crazy:

Guest chin_ai22

alexdan, im won dering about the posters too :w00t:

Deka, thanks for the link; hope Ms. Lorraine Han get to interview him again & hopefully he will respond in English this time round B)

ur welcome janice !

hope Ms. Lorraine Han get to interview him again hmm ..... i miss this part..... he'd done the interview ?? :wacko::unsure: did you mean last year ? :unsure:

putriN, you meant this one ? B) roxette's song from OST pretty woman....

hmm.. i had some question b4, ... give the answer please... ? :huh:

---------------- B)

'''

hi deka_if - i'm sorry my brain in a slow mode at the moment... now then i noticed...

what some Qs are you referring that i need to answer dearie :unsure:

she is simply sooooooooo adorable... muaaah :wub:

fh10.jpg

her hair clip is cute :)

isn't she versatile... she can act and look mature... and she can even be like a small girl :rolleyes:

Guest Janie Simply

hope Ms. Lorraine Han get to interview him again hmm ..... i miss this part..... he'd done the interview ?? :wacko::unsure: did you mean last year ? :unsure:

Your highness, see how many have to say sorry to you :rolleyes: Bianeh... I mixed up the Time Magazine's Asian edition interview with CNN Talk Asia interview. The one I mentioned is this one, if you haven't watched it, you must 'cos it's very inspiring! Hope it's alright to post it here since FH is mentioned :sweatingbullets:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=iwHvs86gFLA

Wondering unni's movie "Fetish" is going to be shown in Cannes Festival, right :unsure: ? 3 more weeks to go :P. But why dont they even have a poster for the movie?

Dear, you don't have to wait for 3 more weeks, just wait till April 23, that's 2morrow, the Festival will release all the nominations list :w00t:

Sport Chosun Chinese version is speculating weather Fetish by SHK or A Fine Day by Jeon Do Yeon will be selected.

来源=体育朝鲜 (2008.04.21 11:33) 韩国人“戛纳影后”能否再度诞生?

全度妍、宋慧乔能否踏上戛纳电影节的红地毯正备受关注。

Baidu

edit: utkim sis, I noticed that too, we both have instinct; are you my long lost twin :unsure:

Dear, you don't have to wait for 3 more weeks, just wait till April 23, the Festival will release all the nomination list by tomorrow :w00t: Sport Chosun Chinese version is speculating weather Fetish by SHK or A Fine Day by Jeon Do Yeon will be selected.

Baidu

edit: utkim, I noticed that too, we both have instinct, are you my long lost twin :unsure:

hehe, yes, we really are dearie :lol: .

Thanks for highlight , Jan sis. Can't wait for that :w00t:

benhur: you are too funny. nice to meet you too!! ::waves hi::

thanks janice chan for the news. hope fetish will make it on the list!! =D

heLLo to thesong hye kyo fanatics out there..

whats new to our song hye kyo here? :-h

by the way ..

i just want to share my video

see it on my page at you tube

THE BEST THING IN THEIR LIFE (part1)

adyes's'sHanE

^^^

hello hello shanekim... welcomeshkers.gif to Song Hye Kyo thread hello.gif

nothing new yet... but... anxiously waiting for the release of her new movie "Fetish"...

thanks for sharing your wonderful video :) nice job done thumbsup.gif

Dear, you don't have to wait for 3 more weeks, just wait till April 23, that's 2morrow, the Festival will release all the nominations list :w00t:

Sport Chosun Chinese version is speculating weather Fetish by SHK or A Fine Day by Jeon Do Yeon will be selected.

Baidu

jan - thanks for the heads up dearie :)

at least something to look forward in the next few days.... i mean few HRS :D

Hye Kyo Fighting !!! (haven't use this word for quite sometime :P )

Guest chin_ai22

oh. what did he said about the interview? he mentioned FH? :)

Guest alexdan

来源=体育朝鲜 (2008.04.21 11:33) 韩国人"戛纳影后"能否再度诞生?

Baidu

Thanks for the info, Janice :D . Its proposed to be today right? Cant wait for the news :w00t:

Hopefully we get to know about the nomination list soon :P

Wonder where is our beloved?? It wasn't easy to track her under Sidus, and now as she is a free lancer, muaaahh, how do we track her :sweatingbullets: ?

Love this pic of her :wub:

Img255761842.jpg

^^^

awwww... kim.... thanks for reposting the pic :)

miss her soooooooooo much :(

will she be attending the Baeksung Award event then... as a presenter maybe ? :huh:

yeah... few of the nominations are out... still no news on her movie... :(

hopefully... "Fetish" can make it to the nominations list pray.gif

and.... we will have a chance to watch her again walk down the red carpet event... this time is Cannes ! :)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Oohh~ I'm excited for her "Fetish" release. Hopefully they'll release a trailer at least. Since its an independent movie, where can we watch it in the states? Are there any theater listings? I'd be interested enough to watch it. It is her first Hollywood movie afterall and I hope her english is understandable.

Guest alexdan

^^ I hope it so, all of her hardwork :sweatingbullets: .

Still, it's irritating me so much after so many months we dont know anything about the movie :crazy: . How come? not even a pic, gezzzzzzzzz.

They were talking about low budget project , but seriously, so low :wacko: ?

I think I need a shower :P

^^^

that's what i thought so too....

no promotions... no posters.... no trailers.... (thanks jan for highlighting it)

does it mean a NO GO ? and don't hope too much in Cannes ?? :tears:

and maybe... not even going there as all along we thought it will... -_-

aigoo... don't really understand how it works this indie movie.... confused.gif

Guest chin_ai22

you mean to say putrin sis, she aint renewed her contract on sidus?

hi deka_if - i'm sorry my brain in a slow mode at the moment... now then i noticed...

what some Qs are you referring that i need to answer dearie :unsure:

she is simply sooooooooo adorable... muaaah :wub:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/pu...photos/fh10.jpg

her hair clip is cute :)

isn't she versatile... she can act and look mature... and she can even be like a small girl :rolleyes:

hi putriN !

tqqqq ffor sharing ths pics.....

yes !.... she is..... :phew:

in ths pics... she looks younger for 22 years old... and sooooo cuuute :D

hmm wonder.... how Mr.H.... could handle her attractions along the filming ? he..he... :P

or couldn't he..... B)

ow yeah... i asked b4, where's our girl now ? in her homeland...? .... still in NY ? or elsewhere ?

miss her ....... :rolleyes:

hi all !

Your highness, see how many have to say sorry to you :rolleyes: Bianeh... I mixed up the Time Magazine's Asian edition interview with CNN Talk Asia interview. The one I mentioned is this one, if you haven't watched it, you must 'cos it's very inspiring! Hope it's alright to post it here since FH is mentioned :sweatingbullets:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=iwHvs86gFLA"]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=iwHvs86gFLA

hihihi janice ... please don't call me by that '..' :blush: :P

it's ok dear... no needs to feel sorry.... :)

thanks for the link...

---:D