Quantcast
caileysmileyyy

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 - Stay home, Stay safe

Guest SnowB_all

and hopely... she's already found the ONE..... ! :rolleyes::lol:

.... :P

---------------------

'''

They found each other. They are both very happy, glowing in their looks and careers. We just need to be quiet, and let them be. Continue our support for them, and be patient.

deka_if... thanks for the link http://time-blog.com/10questions/2008/04/0...-pop-star-rain/. I got in.

edit : hi utkim good morning !

still wake up ?

not sleep yet ? hmm... whr r u dear? :unsure:

hi SHKer good morning all !

------------------------------ :D

'''

good morning , deka_if, I'm awaking now :lol:

btw 'your photo' is very cute dear .... :P

I'm not sure which photo you are referring to :unsure: , but thanks anyway :)

edit: ok, thanks. It's my little sunshine

at daum

00001789480010148914.jpg

00001789480010148915.jpg

I don't think this will ever happen :sweatingbullets: , and I don't think she should neither. NO NEED.

what happened , happened, they both seem to be doing great in their own ways, and there is no need that they both have to go through this pain again.

I just hope they both remain as friends, thats good enough for me.

I do hope and wish our girl in one happy day, could find a true love, a man who she can lean her shoulder on after a hard working day,

a true friend who can sharing those happy and sad moments, listen, encourage , adore , love her with all his heart. That 's all I really hope, hehe, a litlle

bit too much, I think. btw, a man who loves her a little bit more than she loves that man, that will be better :lol:

kim - i so agree with you... that special person must love her more than she loves him :)

but... if that special person is from an entertainment scene... can he provide that much to our dear girl :blink:

esp... if he has to spend few months away for filming...

ooops! i press the wrong button... *run for my life*

Utkim & PutriN Dear

What have I misss??? What happen to her ex and her??? They reconcile or she found a new bf??? I got a little "work-up" hahha!!

little bro ben - don't panicked... she's not taken yet... you still have a chance...

but first... must take number... from sis utkim :lol:

we're just talking about her official relationship that was happened in 2003/2004...

it was ended right before the filming of Full House... around mid 2004...

as far as we know... and don't think they will reconcile :huh:

and whether she has that special person at the moment... only herself know :)

so don't get work-up yet... just be prepared :P

at the moment... practise your surfing... get more tanned... will help release your tension B)

do you speak and understand Korean language?

Thanks for the short update Putrin dear! May is quite a long waiting for us! :ph34r: The gif is :blush:

Su-Hae dear - what makes you think that... i better go and hide hiding.gif

neither do i speak nor understand Korean.... how i wish i am ;)

i get help from my obedient partner, Google translator... hihihi.gif

sometimes... still don't understand what he's talking about :P

indeed... May is quite long... but it will be worth waiting for... she'll definitely won't dissappoint us...…

we shall see another different side of her acting :)

yeah yeah, he seems to be very in love like crazy in our dear girl :rolleyes:

he's very transparent huh... probably... ~~~ i just can't fight this feeling anymore....~~~ by reo speedwagon

if only soompi provide sound effect... this thread will be like music request radio prgm... haha

this is funny... i got it from the earlier poster of this thread...

Han Ji Eun priceless creative masterpiece of Lee Young Jae aka "wangsagaji" :lol:

shkfh1.jpg

see the devil horns... freckles... teeth... bwahahaaa

only the eyes look the same as the original person :P

little bro ben - don't panicked... she's not taken yet... you still have a chance...

hihihi.gif, hahaha :lol:

dangyang_35774991.jpg

@hyebaragi

Guest Benhur

so don't get work-up yet... just be prepared :P

at the moment... practise your surfing... get more tanned... will help release your tension B)

Hello thereeee... MISS PUTRIN!! How dare u call me "Little bro" huh??? Eventho, Im a year or so... younger than Miss Song but Im much taller and stronger than her, ok hahha? Anyway, thanks dear for the verification..."Little bro Ben" will now blow u a kiss on your cheek ;)

Guest alexdan

^^You guys are so funny, I cant help, but have to laugh :lol::lol: , kikikikikiki .

Btw, thanks for sharing those beautiful pix of unni

haha aww benhur is the only guy in here right? =P you must feel special with all these ladies in here. haha

seems like people think she already took the role in the pd's new drama. haha maybe she'll consider it since many fans are rooting for that. =P ::wishful thinking:: I dont mind whichever role she picks as long as she likes it. but I must say being in a kdrama I get to see her more than just 2 hrs. hehe

Guest chin_ai22

chin! you're also a bi-kyo shipper? :w00t: what page in Bi's thread? his thread has quite a lot of pages.... :sweatingbullets:

Chin ai thanks for the translation! they're so sweeeet!

Rain when will you do your first move??! :crazy:

chin! thanks for the link I'll watch it tonight. :w00t:

su-hae yes i am!!! bikyo furrevverr! :) i think its in the last 3 page of his thread.

or better check the FH thread, its in the last page :)

Hello thereeee... MISS PUTRIN!! How dare u call me "Little bro" huh??? Eventho, Im a year or so... younger than Miss Song but Im much taller and stronger than her, ok hahha? Anyway, thanks dear for the verification..."Little bro Ben" will now blow u a kiss on your cheek ;)

God, Ben, Ben, you are funny :lol:

new layout from Laneige :D

Picture1-13.jpg

Picture2-10.jpg

chin ai, thanks for lovely wallies. Can you post the original pic of the 1st ? Have not seen this before, thanks in advance :)

good morning , deka_if, I'm awaking now :lol:

I'm not sure which photo you are referring to :unsure: , but thanks anyway :)

edit: ok, thanks. It's my little sunshine

at daum

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...80010148914.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...80010148915.jpg

hi utkim !

wow..... she's so damn beautiful.... :phew:

wonder.... who's the lucky one hm... ? :wacko:

tqqqq kim for sharing all those pics... btw.....i've my sunshine too...

he's very transparent huh... probably... ~~~ i just can't fight this feeling anymore....~~~ by reo speedwagon

if only soompi provide sound effect... this thread will be like music request radio prgm... haha

this is funny... i got it from the earlier poster of this thread...

shkfh1.jpg

see the devil horns... freckles... teeth... bwahahaaa

only the eyes look the same as the original person :P

hi putriN !

i know ..... i know... the devil eyes are belonging mr......ha..ha... right ? :w00t::w00t:

and... i also saw the way Rain stare on hye kyo eyes...... hmmmm...... :ph34r:.. take my breath away...... :w0

hi putriN... you saw that too.. didn't you dear ? B):P jk

althought... it must have been love... but it's over now.... ??? :vicx: ( remind me to roxette's song... :phew: )

putriN, you meant this one ? B) roxette's song from OST pretty woman....

hmm.. i had some question b4, ... give the answer please... ? :huh:

---------------- B)

'''

'deka_if....HI! Thanks for sharing the links....Hundred tons of Question....How he is going to reply the question!I am wondering!HA!HA!. :D LOVE IT! :lol: Enjoy reading.

hi Temasek... glad you enjoy it... me too.. :lol:

I think... he heads must be spinning... :wacko: he..he... by those questions... :lol:

and most 'wanting and awaiting' for the answer .... :rolleyes: is winnie & bikyor Q... kikikikiki... (alexdan laugh..) :w00t: :w00t:

----------------

'''

Guest Janie Simply

Snow_ball, welcome back :w00t: MIA for two months is way too long; hope by now you're able to catch up with backlogging & solve all the puzzling :sweatingbullets: Hmm... with your postings, I could smell love ..., hee hee, missed your siggy lar :P

putriN, thanks for Shanda's translation; no doubt she is an English teacher & a great one; hope she will be Kyo's English tutor one of these days :sweatingbullets:

Deka, thanks for the link; hope Ms. Lorraine Han get to interview him again & hopefully he will respond in English this time round B)

Guest Benhur

haha aww benhur is the only guy in here right? =P you must feel special with all these ladies in here. haha

Really...the only guy, WOW what an "honour" ??? But not as a "die hard" fan like u gals! Im basically lure into here as I CANT RESIST Ms Song's charm and beauty but err... not her "production" tho haha! Anyway, ....THIS INTERESTING THREAD & U GALS r also the reason why Im here too! :P Oh btw nice to meet u Huong!

this thread is so quiet.... i could almost hear a pin drop -_-

how are we going to take it if she takes mths... :(

waaaaaaah... our little bro turns into a macho man already :lol:

now you make this old lady blushed blush.gif

chin_ai - thanks for sharing your wallies :)

i ditto kim's request... esp the one with binie :rolleyes:

Guest alexdan

I think her MIA cos of her studying Chinese, hehehe. She uses to do that, but I wish she could be more active , a DRAMA please.

Her silence is killing me :(

Guest chin_ai22

utkim and putrin, i'll try to find those pics :)

Guest SnowB_all

Snow_ball, welcome back :w00t: MIA for two months is way too long; hope by now you're able to catch up with backlogging & solve all the puzzling :sweatingbullets: Hmm... with your postings, I could smell love ..., hee hee, missed your siggy lar :P

Backlogging is hard, yeah. Getting more and more confused. Why is LB-something back in the scene? "Iris" only springs in spring, our Kyo springs all year round, getting prettier and more sophisticated too. Her HK appearance for AFA is gorgeous. Mr. HWNMNBMH must be drooling on the other side of the continent!

I am holding on to my siggy duo, my all dears in Kyo's Soompi.

Really...the only guy, WOW what an "honour" ??? But not as a "die hard" fan like u gals! Im basically lure into here as I CANT RESIST Ms Song's charm and beauty but err... not her "production" tho haha! Anyway, ....THIS INTERESTING THREAD & U GALS r also the reason why Im here too! :P Oh btw nice to meet u Huong!

awww, nice to hear you are here also bcos of we gals, Ben. hehe :lol:

No news about our dearest yet? huhuh, I miss her :tears::tears:

Guest alexdan

Wondering unni's movie "Fetish" is going to be shown in Cannes Festival, right :unsure: ? 3 more weeks to go :P. But why dont they even have a poster for the movie?