Quantcast
caileysmileyyy

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 - Stay home, Stay safe

Guest MeLLa

Putrin i had to agree wif u WB and SHK look so cute wif that kind of hairstyle haha..and yea in regards to her Laneige product how i wish i had the monies to buy it i told my sis perhaps if i was to buy the Laniegie product my skin could look like SHK and lotsa guys would come flocking at me haha :ph34r:

Yes they sure do, Wonbin looks younger with that hairstyle...

Chingu, what do you mean by amen & coincidence? G I Joe's Storm Shadow; I come with the Rain; Iris :rolleyes: Aigoo..., better take good care of that delicate flower in the midst of these stormy weather :sweatingbullets:

Hmm... wonder if you were the culprit who submitted the article to Hancinema recently about Couples most likely to get back together after the breakup which include them two <_<

jan - simply enjoy your constructive statement *clap2* clappingmz6.gif

oh really... there's such article ? interesting... it's not impossible though :ph34r:

esp if both are back in Korean Entertainment scene... and with KBSTV2 too... ;)

knowing her to be such a forgiving person... and remembering her comments on the relationship...

"It was a painful and sad experience but she says she is now thankful that she got to experience it"

whoa wb and shk hair style is similiar. long lost twin. =P but of course no relation here cause wb/shk shippers would not like that. haha

whatever shk chooses, movie or drama I just want it to be announced already! argh!

huong - look like twins ? and jan said siblings too..

wowweee... do you ever heard that if a couple is looking more and more like each other...

they are every bit a very much loving couple :sweatingbullets:

and pls don't restrict your comments dear :)

we are a bunch of mature & sensible SHKers here.... :phew:

though we are 'promoting' different campers... we are united when come to our dear girl right :D

the more campers the merrier... spice-up this thread !

cos.... ~~~ girls juz wanna have fun.... girls... wanna have fun... ~~~ by cyndi lauper :P hehe

yeap... juz for the fun of it !

as our dear girl said on her ideal boyfriend -

"someone who can love those around me... and a passionate person who will love only me"

hoping she will meet... probably already met... that special person pray.gif

may the best man win thzy.gif

Guest Pebrero

Pretty ladies and gentlemen of skyerrrrrrrrrs keeping this thread alive.

I wonder when "Fetish" will be shown? so that SHK can decide now what project she will take.

Guest SnowB_all

Song Hye Gyo to return to the tv screen after 4 years as the female lead of KBS 'The world where they live' 그들이 사는 세상. The writer of this drama is Noh Hee Kyung and the PD is Pyo Min Soo.

Something odd. The PD is out, the writer is out. The leading lady is out. Where is the leading man? Still in Berlin?

Song Hye Kyo Laneige Wallpaper @hyebaragi

shkwp.jpg

http://www.songhyegyo.net/laneige0408.wmv

Translation -

Hello, how are you? This is Laneige's new model, Song Hye Kyo. Today is my first day filming a CF and it seems like I got to try out many different styles which I haven't done in a while so I had a really great time. There are still two more cuts left to shoot and when they're done, it'll be the end to my first shoot. It was such a joyful time. Laneige truly receives a lot of love in Korea. I hope that Laneige will receive the same love and support in Asia and other places as well. As the new Laneige model, I will strive to do my very best and ask of everyone to please show your support. Thank you.

thanks shanda @songhyegyo.net :)

Guest chin_ai22

id like to use laneige, but i cant find it here in the philippines, maybe when i get back at ausie, i'll try to find it. =)

im hoping..

Song Hye Gyo to return to the tv screen after 4 years as the female lead of KBS 'The world where they live' 그들이 사는 세상. The writer of this drama is Noh Hee Kyung and the PD is Pyo Min Soo.

Something odd. The PD is out, the writer is out. The leading lady is out. Where is the leading man? Still in Berlin?

did she accept the role?

Is it confirmed already? Did she really take the PD PYO project? I hope that we can finally get confirmation of this drama project soon. I miss her on TV.

Guest Deera

i think IRIS is her 1st fansite name..maybe..im not sure though..but i dont think it's her English name..i remember clearly she want the name 'Snow'.. :D

I think you're a bit confused, there were huge rumors about SHK taking on the role, but nothing was confirmed. And if she did take on the role you'd be seeing tons of news reports saying that she did. I think for now she's still considering her next project so all we have to do is just sit and wait til something comes up.

Guest SnowB_all

I think you're a bit confused, there were huge rumors about SHK taking on the role, but nothing was confirmed. And if she did take on the role you'd be seeing tons of news reports saying that she did. I think for now she's still considering her next project so all we have to do is just sit and wait til something comes up.

Yes, dear, I am "extremely confused". Having been out of Soompi Kyo's circulation for almost 2 months. I ain't know nothing. Bits and pieces, here and there ...

Anyhow, Kyo is still adorable. And the SHKers are still a fun group.... :)

Guest not_a_saint0713

ive made some stupid siggies....

i hope you like it....

Untitled-1-4.jpg

Untitled-3-2.jpg

Guest wloi

i think IRIS is her 1st fansite name..maybe..im not sure though..but i dont think it's her English name..i remember clearly she want the name 'Snow'.. :D

Her first fan site name is IRIS and her English name is also IRIS.

Snow is just what she said during FH....to tease Rain.

knowing her to be such a forgiving person... and remembering her comments on the relationship...

"It was a painful and sad experience but she says she is now thankful that she got to experience it"

as our dear girl said on her ideal boyfriend -

"someone who can love those around me... and a passionate person who will love only me"

Putrin, I'm very curious why is their relationship painful? did they fight before they broke up? or they broke up because the fans don't like them to be a couple? Is LBH the only guy she had a relationship with? Is he her first bf too?

If only Rain can read this statement! :blush:

Welcome to the thread Pebrero! Ah I see that's why hye kyo haven't decided her next project because of Fetish...Will Fetish be shown in all countries? :unsure: I want to watch it! :w00t:

Thanks for the pics Alexdan! Is she still the model of Litmus?

Snow B! Rain is in Berlin right now? I hope Rain will be the leading man! I don't care if it's a drama or romantic comedy...as long as ....

Putrin, Thanks again for the video and the translation! I haven't seen the translation in Shanda's site...where is it located?

Zashibear welcome back to the thread! your un seem familiar...

Welcome to the thread Deera! Yeah as what I've remembered in Shanda's site it was her first fansite...

Hi not a saint! It's not stupid, actually I love it! esp. the 2nd one! do you have the pic where shk wear eyeglasses? (in your 2nd siggy)...can you upload it?

Hi wloi! so SHK in English is Iris? what does Iris mean? Is there an interview in FH where she said her english name is Snow? and she teased Rain? :sweatingbullets:

cathy, thanks for sharing beautiful artwork, please keep it coming :blush:

su-hae, I don't think she still endorses Litmus.

And I only know that LBH was her official boyfriend :sweatingbullets: , don't know they did fight or not before broke up, but I think

it's normal to have discussions before deciding a break up which is understandable, I think they did for the best

that time. She was just too young then, and I have no problem to understand her possition. I personally do like LBH a lot,

and I believe they broke up in peace :) .

Have a sweet sunday, SHKers :D

Putrin, I'm very curious why is their relationship painful? did they fight before they broke up? or they broke up because the fans don't like them to be a couple? Is LBH the only guy she had a relationship with? Is he her first bf too?

Putrin, Thanks again for the video and the translation! I haven't seen the translation in Shanda's site...where is it located?

hi Su-Hae - quite a load of questions huh :lol:

on her mentioning that the relationship was painful... i guess, this was her first real experience...

not so sure what actually happened... few speculations here and there and its better not to dig it again...

and as kim mentioned... at that time... its best for them to go separate ways...

yes, LBH was her one and only official boyfriend that we knew... at the moment... naughty.gif

he is such a fine actor :)

your most welcome dear... shanda has just put up the translation on the mainpage of her site :)

intitially.. i got it when i went to the media center section...

and... what i have found too at her site...

director of 'Fetish' Soopum Sohn photo that she managed to find online:

soopum.jpg

wheeee.... he looks rock :rolleyes:

many thanks shanda :)

cathy - thanks for sharing :)

Guest chin_ai22

su- hae i agree with you i want rain as her leading man too :)

btw. check out rain's thread. after 4years he wore his suit he wore in FH days.

this 2 [shk and rain] best of friends. ehem. have the same traits, depends on their clothes.

they still kept their clothes and wear them out of the blue moon. :)

Hi wloi! so SHK in English is Iris? what does Iris mean? Is there an interview in FH where she said her english name is Snow? and she teased Rain? :sweatingbullets:

Su-Hae - allow me to answer on behalf of winnie :)

Iris has three main meanings, related by their derivation from the french word for rainbow:

- Iris (mythology), a messenger of the gods in Greek mythology, identified with the rainbow

- Iris (anatomy), the sphincter around the pupil of the eye, named after the colors in human and animal eyes

- Iris (plant), a genus of flowering plants, named after the rainbow

of course, hers refers to the flower

source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iris

goodness... its really not easy to find that particular FH interview link...

there are so many links pertaining to their FH interviews... nearly got cross-eyed crosseyed.gif

but... FINALLY got it!

juz an advise before you watch... pls be prepared for his "ONLY FOR HER" smile :sweatingbullets:

you will probably melt melt.gif ... no subs though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCiHkisJ1yE...feature=related

hi chin_ai - my oh my... that's the first thing came to my mind too when i see the suit... FullHouse ! :phew:

so preeeeeetty :wub:

shk0420b.jpg

this 'IRIS' is lovelier than the roses :rolleyes:

Guest alexdan

hehehe, Iris, love the name.

putriN, thanks for beautiful pic, she is simply lovely :)

Guest kierelun

What IF LBH in another collaboration with SHK, will they avoid working with each other? Strange coincidences for her it's a 4 year break from drama and for him a 5 year break; and why the title IRIS - like a sequel to All In? It's a very expensive action-packed drama therefore leading stars should be very highly paid, for SHK maybe it's worth considering or is it too risky to fall in again.