Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Shanda's post (the translation) gave me a sigh of relief. It says that the scene was to show the "culmination of love between lowly Nomi (Yoo Ji-Tae) and Hwang Jinee that transcended social boundaries, and rather than the emphasis being on exposure, it was instead on the emotional overtones of the scene." Very very very neatly said. I believe it will turn out this way too. And I saw YJT at Rain's premier, he looks professional and harmless to me.

BTW, I watched All In a lot of times too (only the parts with SHG in it) and I must say the bed scene there was done like this one in Hwangjini too.

Ajaja Hyegyo!!! Come home safe B)

Guest charles0702

hi winnie sis and everyone, here is a more detailed version of the bed scene... it's way past my bed time but i am happy

to have found this on hyesa.com:

full credit for the translation goes to hyesa2 @hyesa.com

After filming her first ever bed scene for the movie ‘Hwang Jinee’ (Director Jang Yoon-Hyun, Production Cesar Entertainment, Cine2000) under top secret, top star Song Hye-Kyo headed to North Korea for its Mt. Gumgang filming.

On the 26th, on set at KyungKido’s Pajoo set, Song Hye-Kyo filmed a bed scene with her co-star Yoo Ji-Tae. This was her first bed scene since her debut.

The bed scene, out of consideration for SHK, was shot under the tightest of security and only absolutely necessary crew members were present.

According to a movie rep., this bed scene represents the culmination of love between lowly Nomi (Yoo Ji-Tae) and Hwang Jinee that transcended social boundaries, and rather than the emphasis being on exposure, it was instead on the emotional overtones of the scene.

According to one rep., “Like the bed scene between Han Suk-Kyu and Kim Min-Jung in the movie ‘Umran Suhsang’, which restrained from showing every description, the scene expresses feelings of affection and obscurity instead.” ‘Hwang Jinee’ is a movie adaptation of North Korean writer Hong Suk-Joong’s work and unlike the drama ‘Hwang Jinee’, which focused on the life of an entertainer, the movie will instead show how one strong woman transcends class rank and takes charge of her world..

thanx shanda sis for this tidbit.. :lol: it seems the whole filming has been done secretly so i am not surprised that the bed scene had tight security. it is so nice of the pd to take shk unnie's feeling to consideration.. :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/ic3...b3/DSCN1539.jpg

hi guys, jus sharing dis pic i took in korea a few weeks ago... look how packed is innisfree wif our hyekyo unnie as spokesperson... hahaa... aniwae i grabbed lots of innisfree products and i mus sae dey are indeed good.. :>

thanx so much for sharing this pix.. i hope you had fun in korea... the store looks so pack.. :lol:

song hye kyo is very pretty and i hope her acting will be better than ha ji won in hwang jini.. im really looking forward with hang jini now that i know shell be in it

welcome to our wonderful shk unni thread kpopjunkie.. i am more than confident that shk unni will not let down her fans.. she will portray hwangjini as best as she can :)

Guest charles0702

It was over in 5 seconds yet it was filmed in 9 hours. :lol:

wow paulette, it took nine hours to film that scene.. and it lasted only 5 seconds.. i wonder how long them it took them to film the bed scene in hwangjini :sweatingbullets:

i can't wait to see song hyekyo as hwang jini!! AJA AJA FIGHTING<3

hi.. hi.. welcome to our wonderful shk unni thread... i can't wait to see the film to.. it seems she worked really hard on it and dedicated alot of her time trying to perfect the role of hwangjini..

O mai God...

she really Did a bed scene :tears:

baby_noon, shk unni really did a bed scene.. :blush: but don't worry, i have a feeling it was done with alot of class and good taste.. if it wasn't, i doubt that she would do that scene ;)

Guest charles0702

^i know, isn't it amazing?! i saw the behind the scenes for that one scene..oh my gosh, it took them forever! :lol: but then again, u gotta give them credit...it's not easy to do a scene like that with people looking in at u from every angle..and photographers snapping pictures right in front of ur face as u kiss :unsure:

candy sis.. nods head in agreement.. it isn't easy doing a scene like that in front of people who are looking at you from different angles.. :blush: :sweatingbullets:

HEY EVERYONE.. HERE IS A CALENDAR FOR FEBRUARY THAT I MADE.. IT'S NOT THE BEST.. I AM STILL WORKING ON IT :lol:

calendar.jpg

Guest charles0702

MeLLa, I wanna poster too. :lol: She looks to beautiful.

i want to own that poster too.. lucky people get to shop at the innisfree shop :lol:

Guest batchoy

yter.jpg

we46.jpg <-- her mom?

songhyekyo31ey.jpg -> college picture

rnadms2533778.jpg -> with her friend, i think =D

showimageaspx.jpg -> shk in a baseball game

the rest of this is her vacation in NY, NY - U.S. (2006)

rnadms2533863.jpg

rnadms2533859.jpg

rnadms2533858.jpg

rnadms2533779.jpg

rnadms2533784.jpg

664r.jpg

i tried to look for her mom's picture but i couldn't find it, instead i found shk's father :D

shkfather.jpg -> if he look skinner i think he'll resemble shk :D

jg6.jpg -> shk looks so different in here :o

745.jpg -> what is she laughing about? :D

0785.jpg -> zz

0978.jpg -> her friends?

979.jpg -> unknown date

g45.jpg -> with song yu ri?

other random pictures....

64523.jpg

43.jpg

56.jpg

87.jpg

97.jpg

124.jpg

000358.jpg

624.jpg

653.jpg

nice pix! can i post this to full haouse thread? i'l give proper credits.... thanks!

eh, the bed scene is probably really really tame. Maybe a little more than what we'd get in a drama. But I still have the feeling that even though there's all this hype, it'll be really tame. The 'bed' scene between Ha Ji Won and Kim Jae Won in the drama version was nothing. So I have no worries for SHG. Now the matter is, the BiKyo front has been pretty quiet for a looooong time. I haven't seen anything since his December concert in Vegas. *sigh*

Guest ayoepan

Zazieeeee..thanx for the pic, i really like of her daily pictures. Looking at her friends and family.

And the woman u thought to be her mother looks really pretty, no wonder SHG looks very good looking ^^ and her father looks chubby too hehehe

OMG, cant stop waititng Hwang Jini Movie

Guest mama bear

eh, the bed scene is probably really really tame. Maybe a little more than what we'd get in a drama. But I still have the feeling that even though there's all this hype, it'll be really tame. The 'bed' scene between Ha Ji Won and Kim Jae Won in the drama version was nothing. So I have no worries for SHG. Now the matter is, the BiKyo front has been pretty quiet for a looooong time. I haven't seen anything since his December concert in Vegas. *sigh*

hey...hey...is BI-KYO REALLY A COUPLE? hehe just want to know about song hye kyo's lovelife hihi...is she an only child? i saw the photos...wow she's kinda sporty withthat converse shoes! so cute!!! i just want them to be a couple!!! hehe...but curiously, i cant imagine lee beoung-hun became her boyfrind..his like so old hehe

Hwangjini will be finished shooting this Friday .... I hope Shanda will have time to translate some of the numerous news about Mt. Gungham ??shooting :sweatingbullets: I just briefly tell what they are about.

Those articles said that beside the production crew...there are around 20 alpinist gone with them to aid shooting (I think they are afraid of avalanche :crazy: ).

As in those scenes, Hyekyo needs to portray Hwangjini climbing the mountain in normal traditional clothing , Hyekyo has just wear thin hanbok and climb the mountain without any climbing equipment. Those articles went on saying that Hyekyo was indeed professional as she has not complained even one word of climbing the mountain without proper equipment and clothing...let alone requiring to wear those thin hanbok.

I've checked the weather....at Mt. Gungham, it is only around -21C. :tears::tears:

I pray for Hyekyo to return this weekend safely and in good health.

The ROEM pictures have already been officially released...you can go and check ROEM website.

http://www.roem.com/index.asp

Winnie you are the best! I got excited when I saw that you have a new post. that meant fresh news. alas! i was right. Now I'm really dying to see this movie. Ohhh, I'm so proud to be a SHG fan :rolleyes:

BTW winnie, what time is it at your place when you posted this? bec i notice that you surf around 12mn phil time. I surf late at night.

Winnie you are the best! I got excited when I saw that you have a new post. that meant fresh news. alas! i was right. Now I'm really dying to see this movie. Ohhh, I'm so proud to be a SHG fan :rolleyes:

BTW winnie, what time is it at your place when you posted this? bec i notice that you surf around 12mn phil time. I surf late at night.

I'm at the same time zone at yours.

I'm going to post some photos from that mountain...pls be patient...I am uploading them to photobucket right now....I will then go to sleep.

edit to add the photos

Our girl in grey

9.jpg

you can see how cold it is out there.

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

all credits go to http://blog.naver.com/nsky888/150014018163