Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

3 hours ago, van phan said:

Hi everyone, my name is on the list of fan meeting event

Congratulation! Yes, saw your name:grin:.Prepare a sign with name and country(in purse), if allow then stick....,  

Hopelly, foresthills will get a ticket too:blink:

http://www.jessicahk.com/articles/tai-yang-de-hou-yi-re-bo-guan-zhu-song-hui-qiao-chu-dao-20nian-dong-ling-mi-mi

2385-01.jpg?itok=YaHjiGnW&c=f1d8787cf7a2

Especially Joe sister flawless white skin, how can I believe that she has debut 20 years!

SHK since his debut in 1996 until now in the Korean entertainment worked hard for 20 years, 34-year-old, she, regardless of appearance or skin is like a 18 year-old girl the same. She advertising model year debut, once the filming of "love", a_3.jpg?itok=payENtJd

Joe sister at the age of 19 starred in "Endless Love"

b_0.jpg?itok=I83nVsrN
In 2001, Song Hye Kyo starred in "Hotelier" and "Guardian Angel" two TV series, "guardian angel" tells the story of a single mother, this drama by Song Hye Kyo won SBS acting awards for best acting Award and the top ten star reward.
c_3.jpg?itok=FZZqiKjh
In 2004, Joe sister Rain starred in another partner in Asia is booming Korean drama "Full House", was in Hong Kong are often broadcast. Many girls are often imitate Joe sister play tie a flower shape.
d_0.jpg?itok=AClhUf-p
Cha Tae Hyun Song Hye Kyo in 2005 took her life partner in the first film "Me and my girlfriend", she played high school students absolutely Nuisance difficult.
e_0.jpg?itok=yogMFCNo
In 2007, Song Hye Kyo movie "Hwang Jin Yi" was released, South Korea Hwang Jin Yi is very famous Geisha, the play style is very beautiful.
f_0.jpg?itok=nleUyFmg
In 2008 starred in "world in which they live," Joe sister cut short hair, played a strong self-esteem and lively director Zhou Junying, Han as pretty!
g.jpg?itok=0LFq_mU0
In 2011, starred in the movie "Today", a documentary about the director forgiven fiance killing their 17-year-old girl's story. With this movie she won the Best Actress Award South Korean women filmmakers.
h.jpg?itok=ksgMQVro
2013, 32-year-old Song Hye Kyo return your TV screen, partner Jo In Sung starred in "That Winter", remember cotton candy Kiss it?
i.jpg?itok=IlVmzWOG
Until this year, Joe sister starred in "descendants of the sun," Everyone was surprised she was still holding her face white crystal clear skin. South Korea recently popular called "Shuiguang muscle" refers to full flawless skin, like a self-luminous body, like!
fe3827d2f9e40852de4d8c256aa7192e.jpg?ito
song_hye_kyo_pr_cut.jpg?itok=-BTTH063
All Day Anti-Pollution Defensor
White Plus Renew Original Essence EX
1456474227136.jpg?itok=L8KO5TIX&c=e5b4f0

Text︰Joey Chen 
Photo︰ network image, KBS official website

Song Hye Kyo

the most lovable face ive ever seen..
"she's really indeed the fairest of them all"

14670910_10209258710658627_860047620020714670895_10209258702098413_105849813116914724503_10209258704138464_1677334212633                   14642330_10209258784860482_8177884148219          credit to owner     

• Like 8

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/shinees-onew-and-song-hye-kyo-coincidentally-run-into-each-other

SOCIAL MEDIA

SHINee's Onew and Song Hye Kyo coincidentally run into each other

By yckim124    27 minutes ago    10,931    1,885    2
Onew,song-hye-kyoFormer 'Descedants of the Sun' co-stars SHINee's Onew and Song Hye Kyo had an unexpected reunion!

Song Hye Kyo shared about the recent encounter with Onew via her Instagram by posting an adorable selca of the two, greeting fans with a caption that said, "Jinki, whom I coincidentally ran into at a wedding!! Chi Hoon ssaem, it was nice to see you."

The drama ended 5 months ago, but it seems like their friendship is still going strong!

Kyo looks blooming while attending her bestfriend's wedding ( Yezi &Yejin) along with Ms. Ellen Park..i hope the next wedding would it be she is the bride cross fingers and have faith..                                                                                                                                                 14657478_1855749814659222_2900628421922461820_n.jpg?oh=c030506f285e8a3087213165db650fc7&oe=586850AC                                                                                                                                                                                                                credit @  @yezichoi IG update and ss couple FB

• Like 9

happy weekend's Chinggus...

CF shoot and a news for hyekyo nomination for outstanding commendation from Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards..since it was given by Korean Culture, Tourism ministry there would be a fair chance that our dear SHK would be one of the awardee this year, (let's claim it now)

@van phan way to go,,,congrats for making into the list of 1st batch of lucky foreign fans, enjoy that special moment/day with our dear Kyossi..first you have to prepare yourself physically, and emotionally for the day of travel to Seoul, learn in advance and be familiar to the place of venue before you travel, that will save you time, Just enjoy your time and stay in SK...comeback with lots of happy experiences to share with us,,,

• Like 9

guys pls help she in on the second place now                                                                                    http://star.dzyule.com/                                                                      baf1bebe321ej0.gif                                                                                     credit to owner

• Like 2

logo_m.png
Casual, comfortable, chic ... SHK 11 kinds of autumn and winter outfit demonstration #SongStyle
  • FASHION 
  • Popular Letters
  •  
  • SHK Following early and Esprit launch #LoveSong outfit plan, this fall season, the two sides together again to launch 11 different shapes of Kyo-style outfit.
http://i.marieclaire.com.tw/aq/2016/10/29/800450/201610131753127098.jpg
Series Figure "Photo 5/11"
Edit / Sasha Photo / Esprit
SHK Following early and Esprit launch #LoveSong outfit plan, this fall season, the two sides together again to launch 11 different shapes of Kyo-style outfit.
The plan will be divided into 11 kinds Richangshenghuo woman's case, there are scraps representatives at work, and friends gather, alone comfortable and relaxed, shining dating, and together with their families warm, casual, and swim joy , chic and stylish, 11 moments from SHK use Esprit single product mix and match styles belongs to her #SongStyle, for autumn and winter outfit not what you thought, it is better to find some new inspiration from it.

- Hani(Honey) is NOT her dog.  #foryourinformation

- Nana & Hana (@nana0707.......) are NOT her dogs, either.  #justincase

Maybe only small fry, but I do not want to see/read some kinds of ridiculous write-up stories from some click-bait sites based on wrong information/assumption any more, or at least do not want Kyonatics to believe them.   

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MasY said:

- Hani(Honey) is NOT her dog.  #foryourinformation

- Nana & Hana (@nana0707.......) are NOT her dogs, either.  #justincase

Maybe only small fry, but I do not want to see/read some kinds of ridiculous write-up stories from some click-bait sites based on wrong information/assumption any more, or at least do not want Kyonatics to believe them.   

ok i already deleted my post thank you for reminding me

oh my its another failed application form submission to SHKs 20th Anniversary fanmeet , in just a matter of few minutes when I submit my application I already got a notice that they  no longer accept the form, sigh....... I guess its not really meant to be , happy for those who got the ticket !

love to see SHK glowing beauty , happy that she is attending weddings ,hope in the near future its gonna be her wedding

credit:as labeled

SHK for Esprit

credit:as labeled

• Like 9

2 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

oh my its another failed application form submission to SHKs 20th Anniversary fanmeet , in just a matter of few minutes when I submit my application I already got a notice that they  no longer accept the form, sigh....... I guess its not really meant to be , happy for those who got the ticket !

2nd round add 50 seat by resulting of 1rst round(150+50=200)

Congratulation for lucky 50= 'extra ticket' and feel sad for unlucky...But who know next her Fanmeeting wil be in your country:blink:

안녕 하세요!

Hello, everyone! I'd like to ask if there are Filipino fans here attending the fan meeting? I'd like to go with you. Let's form a group! ^~^

please send me a DM. I just thought that maybe we could make banners and stuff together or bond before the fanmeeting to make it even more worhwhile.