Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Here comes the bride! soon soon soon!

Song Hye Kyo                                                                                                   1147506106-1-1.jpg   untitled-1-1.jpg                                  1147506459-1-1.jpg    

credit to owner

• Like 5

@sunflower91_ Hi dear, it's nice to see you again, too. Thank you for keeping this thread alive :)  I've been away since my posts always offend 'some' people...maybe still the same, haha~

- New CF shooting today???  #justspecularion

- They don't want to be generous to any rumor mills from their point of views.  #justsaying

• Like 2

On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 10:44 AM, RoseS said:

thanks for your good post..

2 hours ago, MasY said:

@sunflower91_ Hi dear, it's nice to see you again, too. Thank you for keeping this thread alive :)  I've been away since my posts always offend 'some' people...maybe still the same, haha~

- New CF shooting today???  #justspecularion

- They don't want to be generous to any rumor mills from their point of views.  #justsaying

just be a Song Hye Kyo fan if you are true to her as a fan..

17 hours ago, MasY said:

I've been away since my posts always offend 'some' people...maybe still the same, haha~

don't worry dear I know your post is always for the best interest for SHK, hope to see you more often here !

its nice to see that the application for SHKs fanmeet went smoothly and Its obvious that Hyebaragi did its best to inform everyone on how to apply and it seems it all went well its just that they could not accommodate everyone due to limited free seats , thus im sending the best of luck to those who are really deserving to be given ticket  to attend SHKs fanmeet! there is still hope for the second round on Oct 15 for those interested to apply ! wishing only the best for SHK fanmeet !

SHK IG post featured in Showbiz Korea SNS Star Shot Part 1

update for Shilla Duty Free ad of SHK

credit:as labeled

• Like 6

I have been trying to get application form for the fan meeting.the latest notice is to google form for the application, but nothing came out. In using Instagram officialhyebaragi nothing came out too.what do  I do. Need help. I realy want to attend. Thanks!

• Like 2

its been a great year for SHK this 2016 with regards to her career with a blockbuster high rating drama DoTs, new CFs, more events and popularity awards but not in terms of acting awards, yes she is nominated always but never a winner in the eyes of a few jurors for her KMY role! SHK with her 20 yr career in k entertainment has numerous achievements that is incomparable to other stars of her generation, for me she is already an icon/legend but just sad SHK was never recognized with her contribution to Hallyu wave, she was never given a Hallyu or Global Star award like the others with lesser achievement than hers just hope this time before year ends she will be given a Hallyu award that she deserves and this could be the best gift for her 20th anniversary! last year by end of October , the Korean Culture Arts Award honors those who have made a contribution to the popular culture and the arts, including comedians, actors, singers, models, writers, and manhwa artists. they have categories for President's Award, Prime Minister's Award  , Minister of Culture ,Sports and Tourism's Award and Order of Merit. hopefully this year on October 27 SHK will be given either the President's or Prime Minister's Award coz she is very deserving for this recognition and since the winners will be announce before the ceremony im so looking forward in seeing SHK attending this ceremony!

SHK for Esprit

credit:as labeled

• Like 8

On Wednesday, November 09, 2005 at 3:20 PM, leix_ said:

thanks for the info hanhan. :)

luv ur banner! SHK and Bi always! hehehe :lol:

off topic: wow! cebu's becoming a "shooting" spot. or is it in bohol?? but anyway, heard adam sandler gonna shoot his new movie there too.

Yes She is....Make up artist, Kim Cheong Kyung said "I met Song Hye Kyo for the first time when she was 19 years old, and when I took a picture of her face ,even in different angles, it was perfect, now when someone ask me about who's the most beautiful star, since I saw a lot of faces so close I say : Actress SONG HYE KYO.

©SHKDC
edited by: Nitata30

14681761_1855130618054475_73533361476652                                                   credit @ ss couple FB

• Like 6

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1855107

2016/10/13 16:48

1855107_1.jpgEsprit again in cooperation with South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo, intentions to build #SongStyle autumn and winter series. (Esprit provided)[Reporter Feng Yining / Taipei] people are nice, "Joe sister" Kyo recently the whole big hair, as the Department of Korean cosmetics Lange spokesperson, she did not fall down on the first published image photo Christmas midnight blue makeup. This year with a "sun seed" red special red Song Hye Kyo, Song Zhongji become not only with the "best screen couple files" crazy pass some recent "Song Zhongji Song Hye Kyo love through time" on the web, but also attracted fans bis Song crazy, is not even expect the two together again?

1855107_2.jpgSong Hye Kyo every moment you can enjoy the interpretation of self, easily manage different shapes, the casual, mature, romantic and outspoken different elements mix & match! (Esprit offers)

In addition, Esprit today also issued a series of Kyo as the protagonist of the autumn and winter Look, the life is divided into 11 various occasions moments through different shapes, playing mature clothing, recreation, and other outspoken different elements, clever mix & match but also to let people see Kyo Variety girl style.

guys pls help she is on the 2rd place...Lol hahaha cute.....  saranghaeyo.gif                                                                            http://star.dzyule.com/                                                                                                       fh2-1.gif                                                                                                                          credit to owner

• Like 7

Athletic Ohk Juhyun "I will happy if born like Song Hye Kyo" 
[News reporter gimhyeongwoo yen]                                                                                          news0428.jpg

Singer and actress in a musical in a variety of choices between their Okjuhyeon Wannabe stars as a close friend Song Hye Gyo.

The cable channel is scheduled to broadcast the 29th Okjuhyeon Olive 'style it (It Style) Choe Jong Hoe appeared in his own fashion secrets and know-how and Fitness Management reported the story.

He's got a fantastic line to bridge envy anyone receiving Okjuhyeon Wannabe stars, but those who had Okjuhyeon.

Okjuhyeon, good friend of the Hye Gyo, said "during Song Hye Gyo is the most beautiful person I've ever seen," "If I was born like that, I'll be happy,".

Another was broadcast via YouTube yoga tailored to further enhance the beautiful shape, the best jeans and body lotion on your right ski team.

YouTube is "Skinny Jean-legged silhouette of the body being overly exposed to the adverse effects rather inspirations," he stressed, but if you take advantage of the best items could be explained.

Along with this "mini-skirt and pretty in digestion as a way to bridge lotion bareuneun hard," he said to introduce his own secrets.                                                                                                                                                                               credit to all rightful owner

• Like 5

here we go again with the nomination , just hope this time SHK will be given the recognition she deserves! come what may on Oct 27 , it would be great if we can see SHK there but need not to expect much just like with the other awards!

definitely SHK with her 20 yr k entertainment career  made a significant impact on the advancement of Hallyu globally , really wishing this time that she will be rewarded by this prestigious award for her unparalleled contribution to Hallyu wave around the world!

btw the officialhyebaragi list out for the 1st batch with SHKs fanmeet ticket, congratulations to everyone on the list ! there's still chance tomorrow for the 2nd application !

• Like 14

59 minutes ago, sunflower91_ said:

here we go again with the nomination , just hope this time SHK will be given the recognition she deserves! come what may on Oct 27 , it would be great if we can see SHK there but need not to expect much just like with the other awards!

definitely SHK with her 20 yr k entertainment career  made a significant impact on the advancement of Hallyu globally , really wishing this time that she will be rewarded by this prestigious award for her unparalleled contribution to Hallyu wave around the world!

btw the officialhyebaragi list out for the 1st batch with SHKs fanmeet ticket, congratulations to everyone on the list ! there's still chance tomorrow for the 2nd application !

o pnly pray and wish for Song Hye Kyo I dont care if jong ki will not get the award what I wish and pray is for her she is the most deserving on that. Culture and Arts.Go go go Song Hye Kyo..

• Like 4

Auw!!DOTS reunion?She is back in Korea then???Ah..I miss you unni..:blush: Bias aside, she looks so young that if I dont know her I'd think they are same age..So radiant and pretty..

I do hope she is one of the winner in that Korean Popular Culture and Arts award..She is one of the actress who started Hallyu and maintains her spot as one of the front runner of it even after 20years into the biz. I cant help but expect because she sooooo deserve all the recognition..Not just a pretty face but such a talented actress..Good luck unni..Will always support you..:blush:

• Like 17