Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

On Wednesday, October 05, 2016 at 0:40 AM, zashibear said:

I am so excited for the November celebration fanmeet. I wish to see her drama partners (at least my OTP's to be on the guest list or have a video message. ) But best I wish for her fan meet to be successful and enjoyable for her! She deserves good blessings!

yeah I also wish that even a message will do..Rain Bi. and a lot nore.

Sorry guys..let me rant here..what the hell is going on with Korea Awards???some of them really not deserve even for nominees ..but the worst is..they win?!wow..i can't believe it.

No matter what,i will always support our lovely , Song Hye Kyo. You deserve all the love form us..your truly fans.

• Like 4

It's OK....., out of our powers:no_mouth:  Look at Global Star Award,....! Laughing about the .....

Winners from the '2016 Korea Drama Awards'

By alim17   
kim-so-yeon
gl

The '2016 Korea Drama Awards' took place on October 1 at the Gyeongnam Culture & Arts Center in Jinju-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, featuring Korea's hottest stars like the hosts of this year's event!

It was a grand ceremony celebrating the talented actors who made this year's entertainment dazzle through amazing performances in hit dramas.  The actor who took home the special Daesang was none other than Kim So Yeon, an actress of 22 years! Check out the other winners below.

Daesang: Kim So Yeon ('When One's Home Is Happy')

Best Actress: Baek Jin Hee ('My Daughter Geum Sa Wol')

Best Actor: Ahn Jae Hyun ('Cinderella and Four Knights'), Jang Hyun Sung ('Doctors')

Best Couple: Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo ('Descendants of the Sun')

Male Excellence: Jo Jae Yoon ('Descendants of the Sun')

Female Excellence: Park Se Young ('My Daughter Geum Sa Wol')

Best Writer: No Hee Kyung ('Dear My Friends')

Best Male Rookie: Seo Ha Jun ('Ok Joong Hwa')

Best Female Rookie: Kim Sae Ron ('Witch Exemplar')

Special Jury Award: So Yoo Jin ('I Have Five Children')

Global Star Award: Ahn Jae Hyun ('Cinderella and Four Knights')

Hot Star Award: Lee Ki Woo ('Memory')

Hallyu Hot Star: Seungyeon

Best Drama: 'Descendants of the Sun'

Congratulations to the winners!

10 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

i'd rather re-watch all her drama than watching this bogus and nonsense KDA it is a waste of time and effort they dont know how to recognize such a brilliant actress like Song Hye Gyo , why i am feeling that she is always left behind are they all blind or they do this on purpose did they snob her again. well i don't know what kind of criteria was they looking for it is better for her to  ignore  all of the award giving bodies they dont deserve her she is too good than  others, my opinion respect it peace 

Yes they are blind.. I don't know how to received award In every roll she always all out just watch full house she's more than brilliant (I thought another actress can't do that in naturally I don't think shin min ah,park shin hye,son ye jin or who  that they can act like hye kyo,sorry.in funny to sad to angry to cry like han ji eun very memorable in my country this drama own rerun In several times) but no award to her just in KBS and now in dots what she get??? Make me laugh

• Like 4

2 hours ago, RoseS said:

It's OK....., out of our powers:no_mouth:  Look at Global Star Award,....! Laughing about the .....

By alim17   
kim-so-yeon
gl

The '2016 Korea Drama Awards' took place on October 1 at the Gyeongnam Culture & Arts Center in Jinju-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, featuring Korea's hottest stars like the hosts of this year's event!

It was a grand ceremony celebrating the talented actors who made this year's entertainment dazzle through amazing performances in hit dramas.  The actor who took home the special Daesang was none other than Kim So Yeon, an actress of 22 years! Check out the other winners below.

Best Actor: Ahn Jae Hyun ('Cinderella and Four Knights'), Jang Hyun Sung ('Doctors')

!hat

2 hours ago, RoseS said:

By alim17   
kim-so-yeon
gl

What is this? Are the KDA is such a big awards I just.. it doesn't a bit freak.

Kyo with his friend krisgrap                                                                                                                                                                           14494860_10209206526554057_3993556374335                                                                                                                          credit @ krisgrap ig

• Like 4

So glad that Kyo is having the best time of her life with friends somewhere serene! Floating_heart

She will be just fine! She must be getting ready for the biggest event of the year! Wheee

20th Anniversary in Showbiz + Birthday Celebration + Fan Meet! Woohoo

What else could a fan ask for? Can't wait! lvshr

• Like 3

i am happy that she is enjoying her vacation in Europe despite of this award giving bodies snob her way to go Goddess be safe and be healthy may God always there to guide and protect you we love you dear and we are patiently waiting for your good news.....have a wonderful weekend  and godbless all           LcTWi5M.gifpaSq69n.gif                                                                                                              credit to owner

• Like 2

6 Reasons why you’ll fall in love with Song Hye Kyo

Descendants of the Sun’s lead actress Song Hye Kyo made a very big impact in the korean drama industry just recently. Sales of product went up exponentially, drama lovers instantly fell in love with the drama, and she’s just perfect for her co-actor Song Joong Ki.

Here are some reasons why you’ll fall in love with her.

1. She’s very down to earth

According from a recent interview with her, she said that she’s just like every woman. She said, “I cry if something bad happens, I grab a drink with friends when i get stressed out, I travel, I sometimes lash out at my closest friends.” Then followed up that the only difference is that she’s a celebrity.                                  tap-dac-biet-hau-due-mat-troi-song-oong-                                                                                                                                             2. There might be a chance that she could be a vampire                                                                                                               She’s been in the industry for a very long time already(1996 to be exact) and who would’ve thought that she doesn’t look like her age at all. Her flawless skin, her charming smile, and her forever young-looking face adds to the chance for her becoming a vampire                                                                                       Song-Hye-Kyo-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After.jpg                                                                                                                               

3. When she cries, it makes you want to say sorry–to the world.

Yoo Shi Jin Crying

Seeing her cry, you’ll feel regret in your life yet fascinated, still. It makes you want to give her a longggg, warmmm, hug and say that everything’s gonna be okay. *cries*                                                     tumblr_o35m53ZeD81umsoudo1_1280.gif                                                                            

4. She looks like the perfect girlfriend <3

Let’s face it, it would be so awesome if you could stare, and laugh together with your significant other all day. It would be a bonus if the girl looked like Song Hye Kyo. When you look at her it’s just like that t you’re gonna melt instantly~                                                                                                                               6afb0f0cgw1er7ds25zzeg20b407i7ue.gif

She can give you the face that says “I’m not into you”, but you’ll still fall for her extremely gorgeous face, and body melting smile.

6. Her angry faces makes you go *awwww, so cute*

Irritating

There are scenes where you see her very irritated from what’s currently happening. But deep down ourselves, we still find her very cute and makes us want to pinch her cheeks. *Song Hye Kyo you patootie* she looks like the angry chick image where we find it funny ’cause of the cuteness overload.

So what did we miss? Comment what you like best about Song Hye Kyo!

credit to the rightful owner

• Like 6

i miss her so so so much......                                                                                                                                                                       005y8mXegw1f4zbn7t9tug30720904dd.gif005y8mXejw1f4z5idot79g307508t1kx.gif005y8mXejw1f4z5ic3xe5g306m0bohdt.gif005y8mXegw1f4zbme3cuag305l081qgf.gif    005y8mXejw1f4z5iax4jsg30780a7b29.gif   005y8mXejw1f51esi0cong305g08aqe9.gif  005y8mXejw1f51eshiawag307n08ihdu.gif      005y8mXejw1f51eskd0w3g307408ntvx.gif005y8mXejw1f51esmhvghg307b087h5i.gif                                       credit to owner

• Like 8

oh my what a great news for SHK fans looking forward for her 20th anniversary fanmeet , guys its for FREE , what a super treat from SHK ! though its nice that foreign fans can get tickets too but  I guess there will be  problem in getting the ticket since its first come first serve basis , so it really depends on one's internet access for the ticket reservation , you have to be lucky enough to get your ticket!

credit: as labeled

and here's the venue

credits labeled

• Like 12

What a nice treat from SHK to the fans! I think she'll give so many surprises during the 20th anniversary! My delulu mind said it's an engagement or wedding announcement. lol

Sadly I couldn't join it. I already bought tix, got my visa and my annual leave approval for my SK trip at the end of Oct. If I know it a little sooner maybe I could meet the most beautiful and down to earth actress for real. I hope soompi members could make it and post your experience in here!

• Like 5

On 10/8/2016 at 8:10 AM, sunflower91_ said:

though its nice that foreign fans can get tickets too but  I guess there will be  problem in getting the ticket since its first come first serve basis , so it really depends on one's internet access for the ticket reservation , you have to be lucky enough to get your ticket!

I want be there.......

It will be the best of the best FM:blush:

credit to all owners, 

Yoko Lee to Ki2764_fe0f.png❤️Kyo Taiwan Fan Club

#宋慧乔# #宋慧乔出道二十周年# CAFE关于FM申请公告
【翻译:百度宋慧乔吧翻译组✿转载请注明出处】
大家好,这里是关于FM的公告。
这次FM慧乔提供支援,决定免费招待各位粉丝,所以没有入场费。

宋慧乔20周年纪念FM
日期:2016.11.13 周日下午2点(暂定)
地点:Coex 3层 Auditorium

以下是关于FM的相关事宜
—禁止摄影。一经发现立刻退场,所以请各位务必遵守。
—郑重拒绝给慧乔送礼物

PS.请申请的海外粉丝确认签证等要素后再报名,认真对待!
这场FM是全心全意爱着慧乔的粉丝费了九牛二虎之力申请下来的,请大家珍惜,并请尊重组织人员及宋慧乔本人。.请申请的海外粉丝确认签证等要素后再报名,认真对待,谢谢!

详细翻译请戳阅读全文

Cr: Weibo

#Song Hye-Kyo # #song hye-Kyo of the twentieth anniversary of the debut#cafe application notice on FM
[Translation: Baidu song hye-Kyo. Translation group ✿. Please specify the source]
Hello everyone, here is a notice on FM.
This time fm hye-Kyo, decided to provide support for complimentary fans, so no admission fee.

Song Hye-Kyo 20th Anniversary FM
Date: 2016.11.13 Sunday 2 PM (tentative)

The following is about FM related matters
- no photography. Once discovered immediately exit, so please be sure to follow.
- respectfully refuse to give hye-Kyo gifts.

PS. Please apply for the visa overseas fans confirmed elements such as after application, seriously!
This FM is wholeheartedly loved hye kyo fans went to apply for down, everyone please cherish, and please respect organization staff and song hye-kyo herself. . Please apply for the visa overseas fans confirmed elements such as after application, seriously, thank you!

Detailed translation please poke read the full story

Cr: Weibo
Yoko Lee's photo.
Yoko Lee's photo.
Yoko Lee's photo.
Yoko Lee's photo.
Yoko Lee's photo.

-tickets for foreigner fans/  https://www.instagram.com/officialhyebaragi/
-tickets for fans in Korea/   http://cafe.daum.net/hyekyoandhyebaragi

Nancy Tsung's photo.
Nancy Tsung's photo.
Nancy Tsung's photo.
Nancy Tsung's photo.
Nancy Tsung's photo.

i am so proud to be a fan of her and being a loyal Kyonatics i am wishing that one of my bucket list is to see and meet her in person before i die hoping my wish will come true lucky fans from Korea they have a chance to meet and greet her i hope lots of kyonatics out there can give us a good and nicest info in what so happening in the fan meeting im pretty sure lots of her showbiz friends will be present in that event even Song Joong Ki excited for her fan meeting  night guys thank you all for the updates god bless you

• Like 1