Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Kyo ranked second as the "Most Searched Korean Celebrities in Google from August 28-Sept 3 2016...                                                              Credit to owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                       14202565_1678142055838191_50784520939346

• Like 6

when i open the link in goddess of asia this is what i saw dont know what happen                                                                                                   credit to owner                                                                                                                                    14199428_1835081016726102_8481563583852114199551_1835071890060348_14741871641969

• Like 5

http://www.hallyuvote.com/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 14237736_1835126866721517_23240693422811           

• Like 3

well done everyone for the Goddess of Asia. we made it again together..we still have long battle for the last round...stay strong until then..

thanks for the Laniege events updates..(.Kyo's looks tired and sounds sick/ not feeling well to me. Get well and feels better soon dear Kyossii)...

• Like 4

Hi, everyone.  Thanks so much for all the updates :) 

Kyo's short speech at today's Laneige event:

"I'm really apologetic that this greeting is too short.  I hope everyone had a great time today.  Thank you for always supporting Laneige, also thank you for supporting me as Laneige's spokesperson.  In the future, I'll try my best to show a more beautiful face.  As an actor, I will be more focused on acting to bring you more good projects.  Thank you everyone."

29370186901_0e620dd06c_b.jpg

94e3aa15gw1f7hoi4r0q6j20ku0kudie.jpg

94e3aa15gw1f7hox2ixwej20qo0x60wq.jpg

Spoiler

94e3aa15gw1f7hox3ruvkj20qo0qogp7.jpg

94e3aa15gw1f7hox58yubj20qo0qowi3.jpg

94e3aa15gw1f7hox57ehej20qw0qo41m.jpg

94e3aa15gw1f7hp1abc4uj20ku0kujtb.jpg

94e3aa15gw1f7hox2qhrgj20qo0qon0o.jpg

94e3aa15gw1f7hoi53qr3j20gg0kugmu.jpg

• Like 18

We can vote continuously until d system block us .   Once they received too many votes from one person , the system will automatically  blocked  us .  I have been blocked now.  Others pls cont to vote for SHK.   She drops Frm 63.8% to 51.,,,,,, % now .  I wonder how long they wanna unblock me.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, li.michelle0831 said:

Is it that mean we don't need to vote for kyo anymore for Goddess of Asia Lady because there's no sign of her name and heart sign to click?

Still on the way voting for FINAL Round=SIXTH ROUND. 

I've started translating this fan account a while ago, but never got to finished it.  This fan account was posted in April 2016.  I finally finished translating it and hope you'll all enjoy it.  I know I did :)  It's a very heartwarming fan account from a Chinese fan who was defending Kyo from ridiculous rumors during the time that DotS was at the peak of its popularity.

It's been a long time since I've defended someone, many times now I'm too lazy to bother to explain for a celebrity.  Because I do not have contact with them, don't know how good they are.  But Song Hye Kyo is the exception, I just can't stand it when people spread rumors to discredit her, saying she is not friendly towards her fans, is a diva, doesn't give Chinese fans her signature, etc.  Only people with a dark heart will go to discredit such a nice woman.  Someone who during their most popular period, while other Korean stars would choose to develop in Japan, only she came to China often.  Someone who at their highest popularity didn't choose to come to China to have a fan meeting, to make lots of money with Chinese advertising.  Someone who used Chinese and English on her Instagram to introduce herself, sometimes purposely putting in pinyin in the background.  Someone who said she is really grateful to Chinese fans!  Someone who would give out her signature to every fan in the venue at events, someone who after signing would also ask if there's anyone who didn't get her signature!  If such a Korean artist does not treat Chinese fans well, then let me ask you, what else does she need to do?  Her goodness, she'll never say herself.  Quietly do charity, quietly do volunteer work, quietly do a lot of things.  For treating fans with warmth and doing lots of good things, I have to help her!  I just want to talk about the Song Hye Kyo that I saw!

November 22, 2014, The Crossing press conference, the first time that I saw her.  At that time, I bought the reporter card and got into the interview passage, waiting for her outside the interview room.  Sitting outside, I can see her coming out of the interview room several times.  Every time when I see her up close, I get excited.  Inside my head, aside from 'so beautiful ah' these three words, there's nothing else.  Later, I gathered the courage and talked to Mr. Translator.  Asked if he could help bring my book into the interview room and let SHK sign it.  Actually during that time, I had not much hope because even though aside from SHK, I'm not a fan of other Korean stars, my other friends who like Korean stars said Korean managers are especially strict, especially fierce, are hesitant to give fans signatures at events.  But Mr. Translator went in and came out later to tell us that we can get her signature.  He also asked us if there's anything else that needs to be signed.  So I gave him another magazine.  During that time, SHK's official Chinese fan club also came to personally give her gifts.  Originally she was walking very fast, but specifically stopped to personally accept the gifts, looking very intently at Crystal (a long-time Chinese Kyo fan who's fluent in Korean also), listening to her giving out the gifts, smiled and said "thank you".  That night, a lot of fans were waiting for her to come out, when she came out, she was in a rush, but still smiled warmly at her fans and waved goodbye.

In March of 2015, because of promotions for My Brilliant Life in Beijing, I got to see her for the second time.  Because I went to see the conference hotel one day in advance, it was easy to know that she was there for an interview, so I was there waiting for her.  When she came out, I said in English "unnie, can I take a picture with you?"  She didn't hear clearly, she asked the translator to come over to ask me what did I say.  Mr. Translator asked me if I wanted an autograph, I asked if I can take a picture.  Mr. Translator said with some difficulties "I'm afraid not because we are in a hurry for the interview".  So I gave 'Hye Kyo's Time' to Mr. Translator, thinking that an autograph is also very good.  I was standing at a place 2 meters near her looking at her signing her autograph, before she sign, she specifically asked Mr. Translator to come over to ask me my name.  After signing, she smiled and waved goodbye to me.  Afterwards I found out that she quietly wrote for me in the middle "be happy"!.  The next day at the movie's premiere, at the underground parking lot, she said goodbye to me and another girl with a big smile on her face.

I was also there for My Queens' press conference and it was the same experience.  Every time I think of SHK, the picture of her smiling, waving and saying good-bye comes to my mind.  I have followed a lot of celebrities, but out of the many stars I've followed, the only people that I felt are truly low-key and whose personalities and their way of doing things that I really appreciate are only Gao Yuan Yuan and Song Hye Kyo.  SHK is really good, really good.  As long as you're willing to get to know her, she is worthy of our love!

7505d2a3jw1f2tupjfp33j20mu0s3gqc.jpg

cr to 安安Annora

• Like 21