Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Honestly I expect more negative comments from paranoid netizens,  come the Baeksang awards. 

Because their eyes will hurt  and it cuts deep because  Hye Kyo will be the Goddess of the night.   

The moment she will step on the red carpet she will bring the house down with those long black hair, high heels , elegant gown and to die for smile.

Hoping that their bias will not walk in front  or beside Hye Kyo, for their own good. Lol!  

Not everybody can be Song Hye Gyo.GP9LMoM.jpg

• Like 11

The Goddess of all Goddess take note she is already 35 this year but look at her she is still the Song Hye Gyo 10 years after not even aged till now look the same and still graceful,glamour,class and seductive as ever......     ‪#‎fanedit‬  Credit to the rightful owner                                  13325658_672036272950229_488924300069272 13335713_1790687954498742_35932043848211

SHK's unseen travel photo!!! Ohmeegeeeeer!!! A goddess indeed !!♥

Credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                                                                                            13310423_1790612324506305_57081081134748

• Like 8

She really loves to travel. Travelling must be her method of unwinding!

Good for you, Hye Kyo! You deserve every bit of relaxation after putting in a hard day's work!

This must be one of her secrets for staying young and healthy, de-stressing; free from tension and worry!

Just plain tranquility!   summer animated gifSo deserving!

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, chanzy said:

sorry for asking but sometimes i do wonder where did those ig owners get photos of her real life activities 

i just got that in fb with her fan page and i get a permision to the rightful owner and they allow me to post it here and i hope their is no problem if i post it here

• Like 2

"I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

1htNvwH.jpg

JSetoo5.jpg?1

xUCYNP3.jpg?1

Spoiler

Rdjd8wR.jpg?1

Spoiler

MH4JagR.jpg?1

crto via dc

• Like 14

47 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

i just got that in fb with her fan page and i get a permision to the rightful owner and they allow me to post it here and i hope their is no problem if i post it here

it should be fine if you credited them for it. im just curious on how did they get their hands on these photos which seems to be part of her private life. 

• Like 1

Who cares if Kyo is already 34 years old. she doesn't look like her age to be honest. I tell you guys If vampires are real their queen would be kyo. Haha. I watched her past dramas like AIMH, FH, TWTWB, etc. and I notice that from AIMH up to her last drama she become more younger and beautiful. And I therefore conclude that AGE IS JUST A NUMBER :D 

One more thing chingus pls don't mind her haters just ignore them they're just a bunch of insecure people. 

• Like 4

@chanzy Hye kyo used to upload her travel & personal photos at Hyebaragi.com her korean fansite. But that site is not active anymore & im not really sure what happen to that website.. But it's a good thing that she has instagram now.

• Like 5

Guest RoseS

Song Hye-Kyo Fashion: Open Shoulder Denim Dress

Even after the finale of “Descendants of the Sun”, Seoulites just can’t seem to get enough of Song Hye-Kyo’s fashion, or as we’ve come to know it – Kang Mo Yeon fashion.  Off the shoulder blouses and open shoulder dresses are popular fashion items for  S/S 2016, and Song Hye-Kyo is one of the trend-setters for this look.song hye kyo denim dress

Check out her open shoulder denim dress by Steve J & Yoni P.  It’s one of the hottest items sold at SK Fashion Mall right now – (it’s already sold out!) the next inventory is expected to be available as early as 5/20.

With her chic, feminine fashion style, Song Hye-Kyo created a perfect love interest for Yoo Si Jin in Descendants of the Sun. (Browse through Kang Mo Yeon Fashion) And this denim dress is no exception. (If only we could see Kang Mo Yeon on a date with Yoo Si Jin wearing this dress! Better yet, if only we could wear this dress while we’re on a date with Yoo Si Jin!)

http://www.sweetnara.com/song-hye-kyo-fashion-open-shoulder-denim-dress/

I love Song Hye Kyo sooo much. I've never been vocal in my admiration, respect and love to anyone this much except for my own parents and husband. being an only child, i always felt a sense of kinship with her, even if i am just a quiet fan. maybe that is why i will fight for her like she is my own child and sister. i am sorry to bother you guys with my feelings. but i am glad that i am never alone in my love for her. BONDED BY LOVE FOR SHK! Wow! thanks SOOMPI. Thanks KYONATICS. I'm feeling better now.

• Like 10

patiently waiting for confirmation news of SHKs attendance at Chanel event in Beijing and for Beaksang Arts Award or might be she will just surprise us , lets wait and see coz its always a great pleasure seeing her in public events donning her usual simple , classic yet elegant style outfit with her exceptional beauty that makes her a standout amongst the rest !

wondering what would be SHKs next drama considering that her role as KMY in DoTs is really super amazing !

6afb0f0cgw1f4abiz9x6wj20nm0tfgnk.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f4abj5x5gkj20nm0olq43.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1f4abj1gzyrj20nm0r5dh1.jpg

credit: weibo/dc

well its just 2 remaining days for the voting and happy that SHK still ranks no 1 in both Beaksang and iQIYi popularity votes !

medal01.png 104.png Song Hye-kyo
Descendants of the Sun

83.54%  (no 1)

%E5%AE%8B%E6%85%A7%E4%B9%94.png     宋慧乔  2848220  (no 1)

• Like 11

I saw this one posting at kyo dc, all i see here are SHK's and SJK's name Lol, i can only read their names keke . I think they will attend the event ...oh i told putriN that i had a feeling we would get to see them there :w00t: ...heck, life is busy as hell, but i sure will be here on that day...gotta find ~kyo~ chingu here on TV :lol:

phT0yw.jpg

w4W6FZ.jpg

edit: reading at ss thread, seem like a confirmation :w00t:

• Like 15

Guest RoseS

Yes, wishing be there:w00t: Right time's coming..................

REVIEW, SHK's special year, 2013, 49 Baeksang Award :cry:missed TWTWB

Guest RoseS

May 31, CHANEL, 'bright color' dress! Yes, yes :blush:

RANKER, The Most Beautiful South Korean Actresses

http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/most-beautiful-south-korean-actresses?var=2&utm_expid=16418821-195.9amjsgQXTlqG8HVBcWKYcQ.1&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ranker.com%2Fcrowdranked-list%2Fmost-beautiful-south-korean-actresses%3Fref%3Dcollections_2%26pos%3D2%26ltype%3Dl%26l%3D684167%26g%3D1%26collectionId%3D318%26var%3D2

The hottest South Korean actresses of all time are listed here with photos. Not all of these actresses were born in South Korea, but they are all of South Korean descent. These beautiful South Korean actresses are both sexy and talented (well, not all of them are necessarily talented). This list includes famous South Korean actresses such as Cloud Atlas actress Doona Bae and hot South Korean actresses such as Lost's Yunjin Kim. The most gorgeous actresses from South Korea are all here.

1. 1

Song Hye-kyo is a South Korean actress. She gained popularity through television dramas such as Autumn in My Heart, All In, Full House, and That Winter, The Wind Blows.more