Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks for the wonderful news. Excited and happy to see HyeKyo soon, dazzling at the Chanel's event in Beijing to mark the end of May.

Really love this image of her...

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

crto via dc

I hope we'll get to see photoshoot & CF of her and LKS for Shilla duty free soon too.

Lee Kwang Soo and Song Hye Kyo named new face of Shilla Duty free shop

Spoiler

Lee Kwang Soo

Lee Kwang Soo is the new face of Korea's leading travel retailer, The Shilla Duty Free shop. The actor, who is said to be the life line of Running Man,  will be sharing the promotional screen space with another hallyu star, Song Hye Kyo.

The brand's officials revealed that they signed an exclusive contract with Kwang Soo on 26 May. The spokesperson said: "Lee Kwang Soo is garnering immense popularity evenly throughout men, women, young, and old throughout all of Asia including China and Korea through his bright and friendly image." 

Previously, boy group SHINee, TVXQ and Angela Baby have been the promotional presenters of The Shilla Duty Free shop.

13267365_284612968542496_1777531079_n.jp

Adding on, looking at the popularity of South Korean celebrities, many of the retail giants are roping in A-list hallyu stars as their brand ambassadors, Yonhap reported. Lotte, which is one of the popular duty free retailer, along with Shilla, have been using Korean celebrities as their ambassadors for the past 12 years. A Lotte official said: "The key mission (in hallyu star marketing) is to make sure that customers automatically connect the hallyu stars to the brand name."

The staffer added that the company has spent more than 150 billion won on overseas marketing in the past ten years.

http://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-kwang-soo-song-hye-kyo-named-new-face-shilla-duty-free-shop-1640

• Like 11

My Kind Of Goddess Song Hye Kyo!                                                                                                                                                                    13256028_10208148298059006_476972618213013319877_10208148297899002_3829096425754 13256268_10208148297418990_5790112826286

• Like 12

Song Hye-kyo lights a candle and brings back the memory of 'Descendants of the Sun'

2016/05/27

photo728126.jpg

Song Hye-kyo has brought out the memories of 'Descendants of the Sun' to fans by lighting a scented candle.

On May 25, Song Hye-kyo shared the photo on her personal Instagram along with a short caption, 'night night!".

In the revealed photos, a scented candle in a glass imprinted with Song Hye-kyo's image is burning bright. The image on the glass has caught our attention as it reminds of her 'Descendants of the Sun' character, Kang Mo-yeong.

Netizens who saw her Instagram said, "It reminds me of the face of Kang Mo-yeon in 'Descendants of the Sun" "I miss the drama already', "What could be the meaning of the scented candle, longing", "Song-Song couple, I miss them".

Source : en.seoul.co.kr/news/n...

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-lights-a-candle-and-brings-back-the-memory-of-descendants-of-the-sun--94956.html

So true...the candle reminded me of several "Kang MoYeon" scenes in DOTS, like this very first scene when she lighted the candle at her home on their "first date". KMY said "I want our first date to be romantic."...."A woman should be backlit. The flame will make me pretty". Her character in DOTS was so straightforward, honest, witty, sassy, smart, cool, lovable...one of the best female characters in kdramaland.

descendants_of_the_sun-png.png

Scene from ep2 in DOTS

• Like 12

This red dress is so breathtaking on HyeKyo, revealing her curvy figure and lovely legs :) Really curious of her appearance for the Baeksang event, assuming a high possibility that she'll attend.

ga8S-FFwJBUYVnvaMRLPaMjmjYNgUG_q2rH3X8bG

crto

She's still doing pretty good at #6 for star power ranking for CF in May considering how low profile and selective she is with only "Shilla Duty Free" a new one we've been confirmed with....

Top Ranking CF Stars For May Revealed

The top ranking celebrities with the best CF brand reputation for the month of May have been revealed.

According to the Korean Business Research Institute, actor Song Joong Ki once again takes the number spot for the third month in a row since March. Right behind him, baseball player Lee Dae Ho of Seattle Mariners places second, while actress Kim Go Eun places third.

AOA’s Seolhyun and celebrity chef Baek Jong Won follow up in fourth and fifth place respectively. While Song Hye Kyo was in second place originally for March and April, she is in sixth place for May. Meanwhile, “Reply 1988” co-stars Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum maintain their steady reputation as well, ranking eighth and ninth respectively.

CF Star Ranking Song Joong Ki Lee Dae Ho Kim Go Eun

The institute complied the results of 23 different CF stars and 43,790,880 pieces of data, from April 27 to May 28 KST. Brand reputation extracts data and observes consumers’ actions to measure participation value, communication value, media value, and social value, which is then used to compile a weighted index of said CF stars to determine who has the farthest reach.

Who are some of your favorite CF stars?

*An earlier version of this article misstated Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum’s rankings as seventh and eighth, when they are actually eighth and ninth respectively.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/27/top-ranking-cf-stars-for-may-revealed/

• Like 9

22 hours ago, IrisFM said:

This red dress is so breathtaking on HyeKyo, revealing her curvy figure and lovely legs :) Really curious of her appearance for the Baeksang event, assuming a high possibility that she'll attend.

crto

She's still doing pretty good at #6 for star power ranking for CF in May considering how low profile and selective she is with only "Shilla Duty Free" a new one we've been confirmed with....

Top Ranking CF Stars For May Revealed

The top ranking celebrities with the best CF brand reputation for the month of May have been revealed.

According to the Korean Business Research Institute, actor Song Joong Ki once again takes the number spot for the third month in a row since March. Right behind him, baseball player Lee Dae Ho of Seattle Mariners places second, while actress Kim Go Eun places third.

AOA’s Seolhyun and celebrity chef Baek Jong Won follow up in fourth and fifth place respectively. While Song Hye Kyo was in second place originally for March and April, she is in sixth place for May. Meanwhile, “Reply 1988” co-stars Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum maintain their steady reputation as well, ranking eighth and ninth respectively.

The institute complied the results of 23 different CF stars and 43,790,880 pieces of data, from April 27 to May 28 KST. Brand reputation extracts data and observes consumers’ actions to measure participation value, communication value, media value, and social value, which is then used to compile a weighted index of said CF stars to determine who has the farthest reach.

Who are some of your favorite CF stars?

*An earlier version of this article misstated Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum’s rankings as seventh and eighth, when they are actually eighth and ninth respectively.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/27/top-ranking-cf-stars-for-may-revealed/

at least she still in the list even thou she is not doing much CF i am proud of her and i really miss her......

• Like 1

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OUR KYO

IN BEIJING!

AND HOPEFULLY AT BAEKSANG!

SURELY, THERE WILL BE NUMBERLESS PICS!

ADVANCE THANK YOU TO ALL KYONATICS WHO WILL DEFINITELY

BRING IN THE GOODS FROM BEIJING and BAEKSANG! 

WE DO APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT!

animated-thank-you-image-0014

• Like 6

Totally AMAZING! She's been slaying every magazine  she took cover! I can't wait for more! 

I just love her IG posts! How she updates about her recent pictorials! How she credits the photographers in those pictorials! (and Sir photographer has gained more followers after Kyo's posts) How she supports certain programs & movements! How she shares her travels& activities... etc

A very generous IG from the most popular female Hallyu star! Thank you, Kyo, for sharing your thoughts with us:wub:

• Like 6

BEDROOM, sunday at 6 in the morning: on my way to say good morning to any SHK news and i was greeted with this kind of rudeness at koalas playground- hater whose only SHK flaw they could find is her age. WTF, as if it is a flow. everyone, we all have to grow old and die. i just had to repost my response here in our home, just so i could calm my nerves with the rest of loyal kyonatics. 

"Of course she is aging, she herself acknowledge that in her interview with Kang Dong Won for “My Palpitating Life”. She said she felt silly in a school uniform and in post-DOTS interviews, she said she felt ashamed acting cute in some scenes. Not inly in her looks, she’s getting forgetful and sentimental too. BUT SHE IS AGING GRACEFULLY and BEAUTIFULLY, which i doubt some of the haters, even those who are now enjoying the suppleness and vibrancy of youth, could actually enjoy.For her fans who have been with her since her younger days, like me, we don’t long anymore for SHK’s younger days. we were there, we witnessed it happened, we enjoyed all the sillyness and giddyness, we grew up along with her and we will grow old still supporting here. Don’t expect her to be cute or act like one like most actresses these days. It would not be age-appropriate for her. Besides, GODDESSES ARE NEVER CUTE AND BRIGHT. INSTEAD, THEY’RE BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT, MYSTERIOUS, DEEP, THOUGHTFUL, SENSUOUS, INSPIRING AND CALM. That’s who SHK is."

should i add: "SHK, at 35 and for decades, is slaying magazine covers. Haters, at 16, has to settle for a selfie and SNS. 

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, miswah1981 said:

"SHK, at 35 and for decades, is slaying magazine covers. Haters, at 16, has to settle for a selfie and SNS

Sorry to cut your post, miswah1981, but you hit the nail on the head on the second quoted statement!

Who isn't aging, anyway?  Everyone is aging!  

Let's enjoy the ride with SHK!

Forget those numbskullsnotcaring and good-for-nothing halfwits!

Relax, miswah1981! SHK will be proud! nod

• Like 4

It's ok @miswah1981 those dimwits on shk articles are just jealous because they can't accept the fact  that Hye kyo is so  much better than their bias so all they can do is to trash her. Anyway 1 week to go & it's Baeksang award let's all continue to vote for her guys & hopefully Shk will attend the award ceremony. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, esophageal said:

Sorry to cut your post, miswah1981, but you hit the nail on the head on the second quoted statement!

Who isn't aging, anyway?  Everyone is aging!  

Let's enjoy the ride with SHK!

Forget those numbskullsnotcaring and good-for-nothing halfwits!

Relax, miswah1981! SHK will be proud! nod

10 hours ago, miswah1981 said:

BEDROOM, sunday at 6 in the morning: on my way to say good morning to any SHK news and i was greeted with this kind of rudeness at koalas playground- hater whose only SHK flaw they could find is her age. WTF, as if it is a flow. everyone, we all have to grow old and die. i just had to repost my response here in our home, just so i could calm my nerves with the rest of loyal kyonatics. 

"Of course she is aging, she herself acknowledge that in her interview with Kang Dong Won for “My Palpitating Life”. She said she felt silly in a school uniform and in post-DOTS interviews, she said she felt ashamed acting cute in some scenes. Not inly in her looks, she’s getting forgetful and sentimental too. BUT SHE IS AGING GRACEFULLY and BEAUTIFULLY, which i doubt some of the haters, even those who are now enjoying the suppleness and vibrancy of youth, could actually enjoy.For her fans who have been with her since her younger days, like me, we don’t long anymore for SHK’s younger days. we were there, we witnessed it happened, we enjoyed all the sillyness and giddyness, we grew up along with her and we will grow old still supporting here. Don’t expect her to be cute or act like one like most actresses these days. It would not be age-appropriate for her. Besides, GODDESSES ARE NEVER CUTE AND BRIGHT. INSTEAD, THEY’RE BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT, MYSTERIOUS, DEEP, THOUGHTFUL, SENSUOUS, INSPIRING AND CALM. That’s who SHK is."

should i add: "SHK, at 35 and for decades, is slaying magazine covers. Haters, at 16, has to settle for a selfie and SNS. 

Dear dont mind those haters we can stop them to hate her im praying for them. important thing right now  is our dear girl for what happening to her. right now we all know that she is very happy and contended now and yes she is 35 this year and im proud for her that she is growing a fine and graceful lady and they cant accept the fact that she is a goddess of all goddess and her age doesnt fit her look she is only look 24 years old. They are all envy to her  so let us all happy and continue to support her and love her forever vote for the win and guys thank you all for the updates god bless all be safe smile dear.....

• Like 11

What is important  is that  SHK  is happy and content in her  life and career.  And it shows in her face, everyone will get on in years. So those young ones take note if they don't look like SHG at her age when  and if they reach her age they better make sure they slay otherwise they better work on it lest they end up looking like prunes wrinkled . No one is exempt from growing old. It is in growing old gracefully and with your sanity intact that is important.  

So don't mind the bitter haters they will always try to stir up issues. GO SHK win awards this year! So that they can all froth in the mouth. We will be here always supporting and happy for you!:blush:

• Like 14

hi everyone! its great news for us fans that SHK does have at least 3 magazine cover photos and she rocks every pictorial in each magazine looking ever gorgeous and dazzling as always but then you cant please everyone , others especially haters, people with lots of negativity in them cant accept the fact that there is someone like SHK who at this age still remained the Queen of Dramas and slay magazine covers and as one of the top brand endorser , just don't mind them they're too envious of her ! cant wait to see her in Chanel event in Beijing this 31st , really hope she would show up same with the Beaksang Arts Award nights !

from ibtimes.sg

What next for Song Hye Kyo? A deeply emotional role 'like a love that can't be'

Song Hye Ko

Hallyu star Song Hye Kyo is currently rejoicing her yet another hit and is not in a hurry to take up thye next project.

The pretty actress opened up about her future engagements and the dramas she is looking into with the Star 1 magazine. The 34-year-old stated that she would prefer to wait, rather than jump on any project that comes her way.

I have no idea yet. I did get a couple of offers, but I still can't bring myself to read a new project. Rather than a drama, I think I may pick a movie," said the actress who has been rumoured to be dating Song Joong-Ki

Hye Kyo, who has denied dating rumours, continued: "For dramas, I've become more careful because now there are specific works that you think of when you hear the name 'Song Hye Kyo.' If I were to do a drama again, I would really like to work on a fatal melodrama. Like a love that can't be? I await a project where I'd have to deeply invest my emotions."

Song Hye Kyo, who played Dr Kang Mo Yeon in Song-Joong-Ki starrer 'Descendants of the Sun, rose to fame with the fairy tale drama, Autumn in my Heart, in 2000.

The actress then continued to give hits including All In, Full House and reached her way to the top of the industry. When asked to share her celebrity status, Hye Kyo asserted: "Living as Song Hye Kyo, there is really not much difference. When I'm not doing a project or working, I also eat and sleep at home in my comfy clothes....If I had to name one thing that differentiates me from the other women, it's that I get free stuff at restaurants or get discounts?"

"Also, that many people recognize me. I don't find it uncomfortable that I'm recognized and liked by so many people. If that were hard for me, I wouldn't be doing this work. Rather, I think I'd be more sad when a day come when people don't recognize me," the actress added.

http://www.ibtimes.sg/what-next-song-hye-kyo-deeply-emotional-role-like-love-that-cant-be-1660

• Like 15

1 hour ago, zashibear said:

What is important  is that  SHK  is happy and content in her  life and career.  And it shows in her face, everyone will get on in years. So those young ones take note if they don't look like SHG at her age when  and if they reach her age they better make sure they slay otherwise they better work on it lest they end up looking like prunes wrinkled . No one is exempt from growing old. It is in growing old gracefully and with your sanity intact that is important.  

So don't mind the bitter haters they will always try to stir up issues. GO SHK win awards this year! So that they can all froth in the mouth. We will be here always supporting and happy for you!:blush:

RIGHT ON, ZASHIBEAR!  yaYou-rock LET'S BRING HOME ALL THE GOODIES!

THEN LET THE MOUTH-FOAMING BEGIN.....  Image result for mouth foaming gifs and animations WITH ENVY!!!!

• Like 8