Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

20 hours ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

No worries, the voting app is not open yet (http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=2&tab=tab_03). I would assume that it would be pretty fool-proof/easy to figure out once it's available. However, in case it's a little complicated, I'll make a step-by-step tutorial

thanks so much everyone for the updates and hope more and more SHK and DoTs fans are able to particiapate in this popularity voting ! kYo thanks in advance , looking forward for your step by step tutorial coz I think it might be quite hard if we'll find the voting apps in Korean and also we will make sure that this app is not only available for Korean , hope the votes of international fans thru this app will be counted as well.  as for now I checked out this apps but its still in progress not yet available and yes the % is still at 0% so I guess the voting didn't start yet.  and wow there are 30 contenders for this popularity category but I think not all of them have solid fan base , we will be wary for some on the list especially those with popular dramas too!

with Google this note appeared  "The popularity vote app has not been opened yet."   and

with IOS this note appeared  ":App review is in progress. We appreciate your patience in this matter"

hope in due time we can start voting! just get ready guys and spread the word to everyone who loves and support SHK! it would nice to see her smile when she knows she won the baeksang popularity award!

623636a9jw1f2rwkd5b1vj20nm0d8jta.jpg

005y8mXejw1f3hblpwud4j30ly0hj0tv.jpg

much more if she will bag the grand prize/daesang or even the best actress award , for sure SHK will be this happy!

006phPObgw1f370z6wuctj30u011htbe.jpg

• Like 19

Thanks again, we are happy Both kyo and SJK got nominated, hope they both got rewards so we can see them together with DOTs whole teams people, and kyo really deserved for best actress, DOTS is her best drama so far, both of them make good chemistry, they should both get  reward, we want both can attend the ceremony, please kyo or someone can make tutorial to show how to vote online, I can't read korean , our kyonatics should support her this time together, make it be true

• Like 8

The voting has started already http://ips16.hanamobile.com/Main/rank?type=2&tab=tab_03 :w00t: SHK and SJK are currently in first place :D:lol:

But for some reason I still can't download the app :tears:

edited: At the moment, it looks like voting is only open to those in S. Korea. Hopefully, I can download the app when I wake up tomorrow :sweatingbullets:

edited: Seems like the android app is open (iOS not yet); however it's not available in the US :tears: I sent an email to the app developer hoping they'll make it available here as well *crosses fingers & toes*

edited: Emailed them some more...c'mon app developer, I'm getting desperate here :confounded:

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 - Dramas : Nominees Listphoto719659.jpg52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016 will be held on June, 6 2016, here are the nominees for movies.

Online vote hasn't opened yet.

Please note that your vote on HanCinema is not taken into account

http://www.hancinema.net/52nd-baeksang-arts-awards-2016--dramas--nominees-list-94102.html

yes!:D
cr. to Songsong Maroque Resusta shared SongSong Couple Shipper'sphoto.
3 hrs · 
SongSong Couple Shipper's photo.

Kyo felt the need for hospice care for the KBS documentary unpaid vocals

May 2, 2016 Monday 18:08   Shi Naiqi   28

• SHK KBS documentary will narrate

SHK KBS documentary will narrate
    photo-zoom.png

KBS television soon as May "

Family Month" production and broadcast the documentary "In May, the children," super-popular TV show just for that station Kyo, Responding to Children Hospice terminally ill patients demand for duty-bound to decide as to the documentary overs!

KBS this day (No. 2) revealed that the SHK convey "Children's Medical soothing" Necessity "hospice" is very meaningful thing, so decided to participate in the documentary work and served as narrator.

Touching that Song Hye Kyo solemnly declined reward the unpaid contribution to the documentary. Song Hye Kyo support it, do not forget to lock will be on the 4th and at 22:00 on the 11th (Korean time) broadcast of "May the children."

Shinai Qi Han @ Wifi / KoreaStarDaily.com / reprint inquiries, please contact us

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tcnews/77631

Actor and Song Hye Kyo claimed to honey Chemie  http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=101#qh7dEOA.png56dd1b4694e17_1.PNG

Each actor was seen with the Khmer Chemie huge explosion! Naerora strutting man with glowing beauty and acting ability even among actors'm shows the Express like a real couple Chemie. Who is the best man to learn to become a Song, and Best Couple Award?<Image Source: OSEN>

tit_rankers.png

Thanks all for sharing. Jejudo is such a beautiful place for a photoshoot. Can't wait to see the cover. Can't we all get a sneak peek? My excitement is hard to be contained anymore. Guess I miss her too much. :D

• Like 9