Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

from weibo they have this list of SHKs drama with viewer ratings , All In (33.7%/46.1%), Autumn in my Heart (38.6%/46.!% and Full House (37.8%/42.0%) garnered the highest percentage and her That Winter the Wind Blows (13.9%/15.8) though not that high as her past blockbuster  dramas did secure a top spot on its timeslot. just wondering what's written after TWTWB rating with 24.5%/31.0% , is it the average rating of all of her dramas or the expected rating for DoTs????  how I wish DoTs will have the highest rating on its timeslot!

12642965_1566896686966059_45536962371645

Spoiler

005y8mXegw1f0of7vi0kdj30kg2acaqe.jpg

wishing that  SHKs role as Dr Kang Mo Yeon have the same charm just like Yooon/Choi Eun-soo(AIMH), Min Su-yeon (AI) , Han Ji-eun(FH) and Oh Young (TWTWB) that can capture a wider audience and help secure high drama ratings that is at par with her past blockbuster dramas!  17 more days to go , DoTs fghting! 

12670085_1566899286965799_18347120464288

• Like 12

@sunflower91_ in the Phillipines Full House was the highest rated korean drama of all time.And one of the highest rated show ever. To think that it was an import one.

And Eun suh's english name as Jenny was already fastened to everyones mind. That when someone saw a bike, they would only think of one thing the name 'JENNY'.

She's probably the number 1 and most celebrated Korean actress in the country.

Because from the time Autumn in my heart was aired, she already captured so many hearts. Until Full house came, that made her the most popular and celebrated one.

And when TWTWB was aired it was also made a high viewer ratings eventhough the airing is already late at night. And even had a higher rating than local shows!

• Like 9

Same thoughts here @gigivillaceran looking forward for news about her significant other.  but  doubt about it/ This lady is so private and  values her privacy soo much.  The recent trip is personal/ hibernate to place as far as NY.  I noticed   usually if business trip /connected to work, handler (park)/ stylist/makeup artist goeswith her.The  Gimpo airport photo covers her face as much as she can. 

If she can put paper bag  all over her head I think shell do it/ just to avoid the media.  (Theres no IGpost from her bout her trip)

Maybe if/ when she do have specialsomeone ,  the meeting/personal dinner  will be outside her home country / somewhere as far as NY (again) PAris/ places shed been/ Greece / Turkey..  (just an opinion /peace!) just maybe....

She mentioned previously shes open to international husband. Am  I right??

• Like 6

hi fresia! SHK indeed is the original Hallyu Queen and it cant be denied that most of her  dramas are well loved as proven by its ratings and the salability for drama rights.

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone! Lets just hope that this Year of the Monkey will be a wonderful one for SHK

6afb0f0cjw1f0r13u0pk5j20a00fcq4m.jpg

its already a new Year of the Fire Monkey  ,  I just hope anti-SHK fans /netizens will learn to move on , but I guess it would be that hard for them when they still see SHK this active in her career/endorsements.  if someone who is super beautiful and rich as SHK , it seems  she's too enviable for bitter netizens to move on!

• Like 11

wow how nice of SHK to update her IG with her photo , most likely she's having a grand time chillin' out with her long time friend in NYC, she definitely deserves to reward herself with a wonderful vacation in her fave city !  her smile reminds me of her Han Ji Eun days , she never seems to age at all !  

6afb0f0cjw1f0runy915nj20hs0prwgx.jpgth?id=OIP.M69f131bc74577592f813a4be90365

looking forward for DoTs presscon very soon , for sure we will see a more refreshing and blooming SHK ! during her last k drama TWTWB presscon we've seen her in white ensemble and with tassle like  earrings, wondering what SHK will wear this time for DoTs presscon will she be in white again or in pastel hues ??? in Dior or Gucci or Chanel??? who knows we will be surprise with her new look!

song-hye-kyo-at-sbs-that-winter-the-wind

• Like 12

Yes @sunflower91_ ......really looking forward to her look in the presscon....simple yet fashionable ...hope she will let her hair down and try new color for her dress ....I know she likes white but what about dark red with lace ...or black 

I also wished she will wear simple hair garland/band ....she was so cute with pink hair band in world within 

• Like 5

It looks like we all await the presscon. I'm so excited because it can happen any day now. I also look forward to SHK's getup for it too. Regardless she's going to be gorgeous! I can't express this enough but SHK is single handedly the most beautiful Korean actress there is out there. She possesses a pure timeless beauty that have yet been surpass in my eyes. 

• Like 7

wow it seems everyone here is excited for the DoTs presscon , hope we can have news soon on its schedule !

from songhyekyozone: its SHK ad for Laneige from SHK DC

12558397_774566639312164_1373909281_n.jp

when it comes to wearing hanbok , almost all k celebs showed off their best in wearing their traditional costume and for this year Entertainment Relay have come up with a countdown  who looks best in Hanbok and surprisingly SHK landed on the 4th spot despite her last appearance in Hanbok was way back 2007 for her Hwang Jin Yi film unlike with the top 3 who were seen lately in hanbok in their recent drama/movie but if you'll watch the video though she is on the no 4 spot they only feature 1 photo of her unlike with the ones on the 6th and 7th place, they could at least featured her best hanbok style in Hwang Jin Yi or even the one on the cover of the 1st ever Korea Vogue magazine !

12534097_1711441445745820_527013900_n.jp

credit:songhyekyozone

2016 Entertainment Relay's Best in Hanbok
No.1- Lee Young Ae
No.2- Suzy
No.3- Shi Min Ah
No. 4 Song Hye Kyo
No.5- Kim Hye Soo
No.6- Seolhyun
No.7- Park Shin Hye
No.8- Kim Tae Hee
No.9- Ha Ji Won
No.10- Moon Geun Young

th?id=OIP.Meb3f13f7b3f06fa94e77236a3be34

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0jMe6tH7agk

• Like 11

12650889_820495854739353_385068666277148

Yesterday Company Representative of the old aunt in English confirm about the old aunt bought 1 house in samseongdong, but it was to stand by you always, your name is not the mother of my aunt.

Okay, so this house belongs to the owner before possession is the CEO of a pharmaceutical company puts a. The house with 2 FLOORS WITH 1 the basement.

soure: Naver/ shk vietnam fanpage. Thank you.

• Like 2

from songhyekyozone

Song Hye Kyo's nice collection (Part 1)Song Hye Kyo with her Marc Jacobs Quilted Stam, Louis Vuitton and Fendi Spy bag.(pic cr to owner)
12598948_539592006203955_5649096_n.jpg?i

Song Hye Kyo's nice collection (Part 2)Song Hye Kyo with her Hermes bag.(pic cr to owner)
12558633_1017048051674636_437812691_n.jp
Song Hye Kyo's nice collection (Part 3)Song Hye Kyo with her very own Celine bag, etc.(pic cr to owner)

Song Hye Kyo for Celine. Hye Kyo is the first Korean woman whose name is used in a global fashion brand.
12677140_650475531759761_2015890168_n.jp
As an only child, young Song Hye Kyo often borrowed her mom's chanel bags. Now that she is able to buy it herself, she confessed to owning a few Chanel jackets.Chanel, the brand that many women wish to own. Song Hye Kyo says "My mom has quite a few Chanel bags, when i was young i would took them out secretly and posed in front of the mirror just to have fun. Afterearning my own keep, i finally have the ability to buy Chanel myself, no need to borrow from my mom anymore."
12724880_947680335326602_472350258_n.jpg
  • Like 13

Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo Kyo Best Couple

Friday, January 8, 2016 - 13:47 pm

Song Joong Ki Song Hye Kyo So Best Couple

Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo So Best Couple. (Soompi).

SEOUL - Song Joong Ki d an Song Hye Kyo to be a couple of the most anticipated this year. This is because both of them become the best partner and the perfect time to play in a drama. Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo beat the other pairs like Kim Woo Bi and Suzy Miss A. Both are paired in a drama Descendants of The Sun who was rated one. In fact, because his role in the drama Descendants of the Sun 's Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo is expected to become a real couple. Therefore, thechemistry shown both shows as a natural partner. Citing KpopHerald , following 5 best pair in Korean dramas: 1. Song Joong Ki-Song Hye Kyo (Descendants of the Sun) 2.Song Seung-Heon Lee Young Ae (Saimdang, the Herstory) 3. Kim Woo Bin-Suzy(uncontrollably Fond) 4. Sung Joon-Han Ye Seul (Madame Antoine) 5. Park Hae-Jin Kim Go Eun (Cheese in the Trap).

Hye Kyo to promote Esprit in asia
Yonhap reports

Descendants of the Sun: First wave of official teasers

The Sun production  Group continued to release many different teasers to viewers through official YouTube channel. The teasers, started with Song Jong Ki and Song Hye Kyo self introduction, was followed by news anchor of “as much as 6.7 magnitude earthquake occurred,” reports, and openly miserable scene after the earthquake, soldiers and doctors live appearance.

Crew said: “Descendants of the Sun tells the story of what happens in extreme cases, through overcoming these pains to let everyone see what humans create a miracle moment, is the new theme to this audience, there are new fun, hope audiences by 2016 to see a variety of stories.

http://kdramas.xyz/the-sun-of-the-descendants-of-the-first-wave-of-official-notices.html

• Like 10