Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

I managed to catch a bit of the questions asked.

The mc asked Hye kyo what she would write to takeshi if she was given a chance to write him a love letter.

She says that she received a love letter once when she was young,other than that she received none.She is not sure what she would write to him, maybe she would write him a letter as a 'fan' as takeshi has been her idol since young

I have come back... \:D/

My dear, @freshspring!
~X( you are the main reason why my eyes and my hands are exhausted.gifafter backtracking more than 10 pages, just after 2 TC promotions.

But...but... Im so happy that you are active and our thread is busy as usual. Thanks God, and thank you so much :-bd

Kyo looks chubby these days. She could have eaten lots of birthday cake, good food made by her dearest mother.

So cute of Kyo :x

6afb0f0cgw1empua0h6wqj20vk0noadb.jpg
(weibo)

Is that girl really 33 years old???? As Mr John Woo has said, her innocence can be felt and brings freshness to me (could it happen the same to you? :D )

Hhi hi, thanks @msriz :D
@MayaE, sorry dear, I didn't hear her answer :D

PS: Hi @ticktockjuly, I miss you, wait for you so long, hic, you come back too, Love ya :x

MC asked Kyo about Takeshi, and he seems curious about Kyo's answer.

[Premiere CCTV6] Song Hye Kyo talks to Chin Cheng Wu

This video is captured by me