Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

KDW really funny here... he even crushed SHK's dream because she want to try actionmovie (wire action)... he said "you'll regret it. If you go to action school, they will give you ride (wire action)" LOL....

cr retsuno KDW thread... 

• Like 1

^ Thanks @rubylia, SHK is cute too. She said she want to participate in action movie, she wants to fly one time becos of aging problem. She said maybe wires are not good for old-age :))
Gif
iSjTZ7JtDMwFw.gif

Edit: Cute Kyo gifs
ifMwKcXllD3OA.gif
ibkb5BYAPWKsQj.gif

PS: My pleasure, @putriN unnie. Unnie, can u tell me what HFOH is? :-/ :D

thank you all chingus for the precious and funny updates via sbs and mbc  :D

freshspring, thanks dearie for the hardwork ^:)^ ^:)^

really enjoy the pics, gifs and the trans........ kdw is so comical...... can see that the 2 MCs are having a great time interviewing them.

mpl11_zps9861e00b.jpg~original

what a great news to hear that she'll be doing a drama next year....... we don't have to wait for 5 yrs huh..... but, no news on her supposing movie project HFOH....... wondering whether it is still ON  :-? :-?
mpl10_zps7dae1ac9.jpg~original

credit : star.mt

edit :
freshspring dearie, i'm sure you remember "House Full of Happiness" :):)

^Hi hi, thanks unnie :x It's been a long time since I heart of that news :D

How will Our Wonkyo be on Aug 12th ;;)
KDW is really funny. However I heart that he makes fun when he is on the his set, dun't know he can tease his friend comfortably like this :))

Gifs
i2qjlfeKR3YDu.gif
ib0sEODDdvqUiE.gif
iID7dBkP98jdd.gif

woooaaah..........25 pages to backread?????? seriously?

well i love it, coz for sure an avalanche pics of our kyo will welcomed me during the mpl press con..and not just pics but also the comments of each an every kyonatic here which i really love ever since i joined here....and also gifs & vids :x and of course the interview of our mira omma & daesso appa...i can't wait 8-> anyhow is there already an english trans?..sorry chingus if i was in a hurry...i don't know what's inside of that 25 pages to backtrack, but one thing is for sure it would be funny & ended loving all your posts .....and congratulating to all WonKyo shippers for this collaboration which is soon to be release:D

and last thing before i'll start...the pink dress which our kyo wore was so simple & classy on her, plus the killer heels in beige color? hye kyo ssi........................why so beautiful??? hehehehe sorry kyonatics :)>-
back in a bit

hahahaha.................the wire action part is so funny.....even with my little knowledge of Korean ...has me bursting with laughter............OHHHH....KDW why are you so funny these few days??????????????

• Like 1

my eyes were already like this  @-) & no blinking and i almost bumped to my monitor to watch the pics so closely :)and agree to you lynnel KDW is so funny i can notice it not just the wire action thing.... but since the beginning of the press con 
and...a warm welcome to all newbies here in United colors of kyonatics thread ( love this idea of you song4kim) sue dearie i'm so loving & enjoying your post i can remember what did i do when i got into this craze 1 year ago...i searched all the possible websites that can gave me updates of our kyo and luckily i found this place during my exploration mode & now it's my # 1 site to get the freshest & latest updates of our dear girl, thanks to all the gems here ^:)^
and speaking of gems.....super thanks a ton freshspring unnie dearie, utkim unnnie, putrin unnie, rubylia, jolie, sunflower91,rjuliet & everyone for all the pics vids gifs bits & many more..and sorry to those i forgot, and to all thank you thank you so much...! 
sorry to repost this chingus but like the most of here i love her side profile:)
2014841145582839zoo_T5_92058_zpsdd253238 

so adorable
2014080411381745_1_choijiye_zps982298a7.

i reall wish MPL/MBL will be a blockbuster hit!!!! [-O<

stuck at pg 2634....such a long way to go...to be cont....

• Like 1

Aigoo my deongseng @jennifer, How do u do? I miss you and your passionate posts :x

SHK:"There are so many people like me, and I feel really lucky, thank you very much and I can have the opportunity to work together very very famous director I am very grateful to have this opportunity.."  :x :x :*

KDW
:. "If I have any desire, then I hope I can borrow SHK 's light, so that the movie is released in China as well as the Chinese market, All I need just to receive an interview there
"
Such an intelligent guy. DAEBAK! =)) =))
9d589c4bgw1ej7s01mugpj20ji2erqhv.jpg

• Like 1

As we knew, SHK is heart-warming, she saved her staff when he was insulted.  Therefore, he was really love Kyo and only wanted to cooperate with her. This thing was revealed in a broadcast last year, and the MC recalled that one, managers hope to be worked with SHK most.
@Chieu, Thanks sweetie, and I think he said like this:

KDW
: She told me, "After shooting, let's go out to dinner" In the result, I keep waiting, waiting, then she go first. ! :))

Is she a playgirl, in the way he depicted :))

@Roseugene , here is another one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEZ4AoiQ1ws
cre to MBC entertainment

SBS MOVIEWORLD

cre to Okuny

Guest sunflower91

from KpopStarz:
class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""My Palpitating Life" Kang Dong Won And Song Hye Gyo Send Visual Vibes To Viewers

By Joon Yi | August 06, 2014 10:04 AM EDT

"My Palpitating LifeKang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyoare raising a lot of hopes for their fans and viewers for their new movie.

The press conference of "My Palpitating Life" was on July 4 and Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo received endless flashes for photos.

Kang Dong Won came in a while poka dot suit and Song Hye Gyo came in a pink mini dress.

Song Hye Gyo's cute dress stood out as well as her young looks and glamorous body.

In response, people said, "Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo look so good together", "They send off good vibes together", and "They are restoring my eyes." 

photo-EJOSQHQXFX43

freshspring said: As we knew, SHK is heart-warming, she saved her staff when he was insulted.  Therefore, he was really love Kyo and only wanted to cooperate with her. This thing was revealed in a broadcast last year, and the MC recalled that one, managers hope to be worked with SHK most.
@Chieu, Thanks sweetie, and I think he said like this:

KDW
: She told me, "After shooting, let's go out to dinner" In the result, I keep waiting, waiting, then she go first. [Bye] ! :))

Is she a playgirl, in the way he depicted :))

@Roseugene , here is another one

cre to MBC entertainment

^ @Chieu: I haven't found the vid yet :) Here the news is:
 Song Hye Kyo Chosen as the Actress Male Managers want to Work for
March 13, 2013
image_display_origin-1.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo has been chosen as the actress male managers would like to work with.

On March 13th, E Channel aired a special press conference, “Brave Reporters” where an entertainment reporter shared an unknown story about Song Hye Kyo.

Song Hye Kyo is one star who does not usually have a lot exposure in the media. However, a testimony to her being the best “loyal woman” followed after male managers singled her out as the actress they most want to work for.

For example, at the time of a filming for a drama, it was discovered that Song Hye Kyo’s personal manager was scolded by a staff member. Song Hye Kyo, who found out her manager did not do anything wrong and was in an unfair situation, called the staff member to the side and demanded them to apologize to her manager. There has been talk that after the incident, her manager was so touched that she vowed to never stop working for her.

In addition, Song Hye Kyo’s volunteer work at an animal shelter was unveiled. Song Hye Kyo began volunteering at the animal shelter ten years ago. On this day’s broadcast, a reporter added, “Song Hye Kyo does not wish to reveal her volunteer work to the outside world, so during that time, it did not become an issue.”

Actress Song Hye Kyo’s loyalty can be found tonight at 11 PM on “Brave Reporters.”

Source: Style M
Translated by Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest JinheeK

I feel I have to correct the totally wrong translation about the interview.

In fact, it was KDW who suggested they have dinner together when they finished one of their days for the film.

However, after the work, he found out SHK already gone away without any word when hje was trying to relocate her.

His comment was made in a funny manner to argue SHK is not as much faithful as lots of managers in the entertainment business in Korea regard her as one of female actresses for her "faithfulness" when the MC  pointed out how she has been favourate for her faithfullness among the entertainment business managers.