Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest song4kim

what wld i click if i get there freshspring?hehehe,the ignorant me...

....what?done already?aigoo!mine too,too slow....never mind,il just wait for the video...

^ Thanks putriN unnie
Dun't know what happens to this vid, 30 minutes lapsed and I couldn't upload it on Youtube
X(  Hope someone help us
Sorry but you can watch it easily in the link PutriN unnie gave above and I'll try to make some cute WonKyo gifs :D

Edit: Gifs
They quarreled fiercely
i7jwi1aKkkdsu.gif

Lovely 2onion35.gif
Look at her eyes ;)
ij0rPL7Y3gro9.gif

ifVS5N3ihf1az.gif

A-Listers Bring to Life Sad Story of a Fast Aging Boy

As far as A-listers go, it doesn’t get any better than Song hye-kyo and Kang Dong-won. As household names in Korean cinema, both are no strangers to the spotlight.

And so the title of their latest film, “My Brilliant Life,” seems fitting.

That is until you look closer at the poster and see an strange-looking child sandwiched between the two of them. Despite how it may seem on the surface, Song and Kang’s latest collaboration is a tragic tale of a teenager with Progeria - a genetic disorder that speeds up the aging process.

In this Korean take on “Benjamin Button” and “Jack,” Song and Kang play the parents of a 16-year-old boy named Ar-eum. The knowledge that they will outlive their son, coupled with the fact that they had him when they were just 17, makes this family an exceptionally peculiar one.

At a press conference on Monday, the two leads - neither of them yet parents - said that they found more similarities with their on-screen personas than they first imagined, despite being single.

“Of course the fact that motherhood is something I haven’t experienced was a crucial factor,” said Song. “A lot of people probably wondered if I could pull it off, but Mi-ra is actually close to my age, so I could relate to her on that level.”

Playing another unlikely parent is Kang Dong-won as a clueless father. Although not yet a dad in real life, Kang said that playing Dae-su, a teenage taekwondo enthusiast whose dream was cut short by fatherhood, wasn’t difficult to master.

“He’s a character like no other I’ve played,” said Kang who added that Dae-su is more similar to his own personality than any of the other roles he’s tackled.

“At first I didn’t think it’d be a problem, but then while working on it I realized it was harder than I first thought,” said Kang, explaining that while he knew a lot about being a son, he didn’t know much about being a father.

Both stars admitted that they fell in love with the film as soon as they read the script.

“When I first read the script I was so sad,” said Song. “Even in happy scenes I’d be crying, and that’s when I realized it’d be hard to pull off.”

For Kang it wasn’t so much the tears as the way the story was communicated.

“I liked the way it was expressed, how it was depicted,” said Kang. “There was nothing I couldn’t really relate to.”

While the young star who plays the son has not yet been revealed, director Lee Jae-yong said that in terms of makeup, the film could stand its ground against Hollywood flicks. With the help of special makeup effects artist Greg Cannom, who has worked on hits like “Titanic,” “Benjamin Button” and “The Mask,” the crew turned the teenager into an 80-year-old man in a process that took five hours a day.

“While worrying about the costume makeup and researching nationwide, we decided we needed something more advanced,” said Lee.

After sending a letter to Cannom, the crew flew to Hollywood to learn his trade.

“It was a huge deal, and I’m sure if it wasn’t for his help we’d be worse off,” said Lee.

The filmmaker said he was also nervous at the prospect of opening a movie featuring some of the most lustrous actors in town.

“It’s been awhile since I worked on a film with a mainstream script,” he said, adding that he had no doubt Song and Kang would flourish in their challenging roles.

“I’ve known both Kang and Song for 10 years,” said Lee, and “always thought they had this down-to-earth side .?.?. “so I thought they’d be able to pull it off.” The film opens Sept. 3.

BY CARLA SUNWOO [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

@xyzebra, read the 1st line, i was :-*
but then the rest...., you are so naughty :)), you know how desperate we are when almost all people here know little Korean.

@freshspring, it seems we could see a little of Han Ji Eun of Kyo in Full house again by looking at your gif. Both of them must have had a funny time working together. Hope everything later goes on well.

KDW: "I take the initiative to the script, (I and Song Hye Kyo) chat what she wanted when taking the works, Kyo said the script looked very interesting, but now male star has not been decided. So I asked her, can you give me a look at the script. "

9d589c4bgw1ej6dz0cze8j20n82g5tq0.jpg

Speaking of his son in MPL, KDW: "He has five hours of every makeup, too hard. I feel he is very happy. Too hard ...... poor my chingus ~! :))

9d589c4bgw1ej6exory7yj20j21jhdqk.jpg

• Like 1

@Lynnel, they really enjoy the talk right?

@freshspring, I truly love both dresses that Kyo dresses for the magazine: the color (turquoise and pink)  and the style.
e374cfc0gw1ej6eyy04l9g204q08cb29_zpsd97e
and
ee9470bd-741f-468a-8b07-87595b3d4d00_zps
The HongKong paparazzi really works very hard for pictures. I think, I should thank them despite their occasional disturbance for Kyo. Sorry Kyo, but we miss you.

• Like 1

hahahaha....yes @ticktockjuly......i think they did enjoy themselves...They are even making us smile and laugh....especially this KDW
I have never seen him so funny and so carefree with his gestures.....he did act in a funny role in the JWC.....but at every press con..he only answers wht he is asked and usually shows his bored faces and keeps aloof....
Compared to SHK....KDW is entertaining us more with his new funny side...which i guess we have not seen him before...Everytime...i see the GIF above.....i just burst out laughing..... =))

yes @LynneL, that's why he said at the conference that the papa Daeso that he took is similar to him in real life. He seems to know how to enjoy the fun (I see that he had good interaction with hjw in Duelist too)

We have 3 days to go, to see our beloved ones :x

Guest naliem

uhm?just my observation it seems oppa Kdw do make faces a lot at the pressson,,kya~oppa are you acting cute??no need you already is neomu neomu kyeopta ehe :)

Guest naliem

uhm?just my observation it seems oppa Kdw do make faces a lot at the pressson,,kya~oppa are you acting cute??no need you already is neomu neomu kyeopta ehe :)

MC: Is is becos of Hye Kyo, you enjoy the cast?
KDW: After a while thinking carefully, said " Yes, of course that's the reason"

My comment: KDW, It's obvious when you are friends and know each oher for a long time, why do you consider to answer that question ;;)
9d589c4bgw1ej6e9op5o7j20jy1xugys.jpg

• Like 1