Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest naliem

kyaa~unnies?dongsaengs? Take a chill,lets not make those petty misunderstandings create an uproar in this thread,,Let our love for unnie SHK precede over,,ne? :)

To the newbies in here....Please chill.....Over the years we tried really hard to keep this thread peaceful and fun to stay here..It hurts me that some just thought they can come and disturb that peace we want to keep..Irregardless of who we ship, we manage to respect each other and most of the time we just joke about it..If you really are a fan of SHK over the years, you will notice that we dont ship her hard anymore and just want to support whoever she wishes to be with that may be the reason why you dont see hardcore/long time fans of her commenting on any of her shipper's thread ( Yep I lurk in those but just to see what her shippers thought of..I dont take it seriously)..It's to protect us from all those shenanigans before...We've been there and done that and we learned how to adjust with that shipper thing.. We are open to jokes and having fun whoever you ship here but if its something hardcore, please take it to the proper thread..

I'm sorry for rantng but if this is a place, I'd call it home. And we dont want anyone disturbing the peacefulness in our home..I dont want it to be close either...Peace and love everyone...After all, we are all her fans..:)>- :)>- :-* :-*

Kkk, putriN unnie, really? her huyng fans? :x :x :x I didn't know that :D

@utkim unnie, thanks unnie for pic of SBS, I love the way they are close each other
Thanks rubie, ss songhyegyonet and other Kyoers for news and updates
Thanks everyone for always be here. Love all of you :x

@rubylia, the green clothes she wears, it's nice, right :))
Guys, There are also other pics, sorry becos I'm late :D

【韓流】宋慧喬影完硬照食中菜保安繼續大陣仗

1407410325_c8b1.jpg
1407410327_1d80.jpg

Can see Ms. Park :)
1407410331_52b0.jpg
After completing of filming, SHK and her staffs, there were about 20 people, they went to Central Landmark for dinner at19:00 ( on the 7th) and finished at 3a.m, The staffs helped her to leave the restaurant. However, it was raining hard at that time, many passers-by and taxes on the street. Therefore, staffs tried to save her from being realized by ppl. Finally, she is drived back to stay at "Four Seasons" hotel. When leaving, she greeted reporters politely
http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20140808/52773173

Song Hye Kyo is polite and humble regardless of her A-list status as an actress in the ways she interacts with others; she's definitely a role model to us all!

Guest lionel1430292475

freshspring said: Kkk, putriN unnie, really? her huyng fans? :x :x :x I didn't know that :D

@utkim unnie, thanks unnie for pic of SBS, I love the way they are close each other
Thanks rubie, ss songhyegyonet and other Kyoers for news and updates
Thanks everyone for always be here. Love all of you :x

@rubylia, the green clothes she wears, it's nice, right :))
Guys, There are also other pics, sorry becos I'm late :D

【韓流】宋慧喬影完硬照食中菜保安繼續大陣仗

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

Can see Ms. Park :)

After completing of filming, SHK and her staffs, there were about 20 people, they went to Central Landmark for dinner at19:00 ( on the 7th) and finished at 3a.m, The staffs helped her to leave the restaurant. However, it was raining hard at that time, many passers-by and taxes on the street. Therefore, staffs tried to save her from being realized by ppl. Finally, she is drived back to stay at "Four Seasons" hotel. When leaving, she greeted reporters politely
http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20140808/52773173

@‌ Putrin I am from U.S.A..... Now Visiting Philippines......then Seoul..... Can anyone please give me information as to whether there will be any MPL event which will be at least a day or two prior to the opening of the movie. This way I will at least have a chance of seeing SHK and KDW in person and also be able to watch the movie...... What part of Seoul do I have to go?? SHK and KDW Fighting!!! MPL fighting!!!!

Post from dc for the upcoming promotions.... i can make some guessing from our google friend, but have to go now...so chingus...please

8.9 (토) 오전 10:55~ 접속! 무비월드(SBS)

8.9 (토) 오후 09:15~ 연예가 중계(KBS2)

8.10 (일) 오후 03:10~ 섹션 TV 연예통신(MBC)

8.12 (화) 오후 09:00~ 무비토크 라이브(네이버)

*아래 프로는 확실하지 않지만 혹시 모르니 챙겨봐^^

8.9 (토) 오전 09:30~ 씨네포트(부산KNN)

8.9 (토) 오전 10:10~ 영화가 좋다(KBS2)

8.10 (일) 오후 12:00~ 출발! 비디오 여행(MBC)

@ dc

Long time no coming to this thread, the noonas and chingus here are still friendly and warm anyway (even though I don't know exactly the cause of debate) hmm.:D

To be honest, the new movie (My palpitating Iife) doesn't raise interest in me coz it's a sad story but I do feel Kyo plays well at her character. Looking at the pics about this movie I can see it. Hopefully it will succeed. 
Just wanna say I still love and support her anyway. Please don't put hard on her personal life and wishing for the best. :)

Look at this girl, every tiredness seems to get away.
Image-10027679-220533603-2-WebLarge_0_e0
credit to the owner

(Would like to thank @song4kim for showing me the way to post picture. Sometimes too follow the rule shelters me from the easiest way to do)

Im so awaiting for tomorrow, just to see our girl.

Guest xyzebra

I'll translate Song Hye-Kyo's part.
Kang Dong-Won: *speaking Korean*
Song Hye-Kyo: teeheeee...tee hee hee...TEE HEE HEE! *giggling intensifies* 
Does this translation sound accurate to you? :D

Hi chingus. MPL is preparing for on air now. MOVIEWORLD SBS

Link to watch live:http://tv-online.im/sbs-live

Nice weekend :D :x

Edit:
It's just finished, Aigoo, there is not much to watch. However, Kyo is extremely cute :*
Mira swung from Dae Soo
Screen captures
iWN4UXYsaXzIn.png
iAqt8MqPPd4gj.png
iTg4B8b7imSPY.png
I think we will have a video soon

PS: @song4kim, sorry, I don't know too, maybe it's becos internet speed :( you just keep it like this and watch