Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks dear Kyonatics for all the awesome updates!  Love all the pics, gifs, videos and news on MPL.  Seriously can't wait for it.  WonKyo has amazing chemistry in "Love for Sale" so their second time pairing should be even better :D

A very warm welcome to all the new fans joining us.  The Kyo family is growing day by day :D

Thanks jasan and rubylia for the latest update on Kyo.  She is really a ninja.  No one really knows where she will show up next :)  According to Baidu and the Sina article, Kyo is in Hong Kong for a private event.  Allegedly she's there for a fashion magazine interview and photoshoot. 

kyo3_zpsd95a12ff.jpg
@rubylia, in this pic, Kyo was taken by surprise at the appearance of a camera right in front of her.  The Sina article said her surprised expression was very cute.  She couldn't help opening her mouth and let out a little scream and said something in Korean.  Unfortunately for the reporters they were too far away to hear what she said :))

• Like 1

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

That would be one of the most revealing clothes that she wore

Not that im complaining...every actor she paired up with has always smitten by her because not only she have a pretty face but she has pretty heart..

Thanks jasan, @hclover unnie, rubylia for updates. Kyo makes us surprise again :) She is really busy

Here is the video
[140806] Song Hye Kyo in Hong Kong for fashion magazine interview

6e83db7cjw1ej3u5hw0phj20go0b4t8v.jpg

It's rarely to see her to wear something sexy like this :D
6e83db7cjw1ej3u5n3casj20hs0buq3e.jpg

http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=20140807/saa01/mab1.txt

Edit: Gifs
i2KG6z0tQGqEY.gif
ibv2F2egoSdqO9.gif

• Like 1

Guest queenmaria85

just OMG!!!she's freakin hottttttttttt :-* :-* so its a magazine photoshoot??btw when is the vogue mag issue will release??im very much excited ;))

Ohhhh.....SHK looks beautiful..... 
Wish that she would let her hair down and dress like this for the Naver Movie talk on the 12th....and lets see what happens....hehehehehe  ;))
e7abd95ea4951a9cd7a06f7c321bf1f2_zps18a9
ohh.....and why is she working so hard...travelling every where within such short days....maybe planning a break soon :\">By the way...saw Ms Park as well in the GIF....hehehe :D

• Like 1

Guest lionel1430292475

But she's look like not comfortable, in the video she's like asking them to covering her into the car so they covering her with umbrella and even they are using red carpet?? i think because she's wearing sexy dress so she's not comfort with her dress.

Guest sunflower91

Great to see new gorgeous pics of SHK courtesy of jasan and rubylia! Really awesome posts guys we are showered with beautiful pics lately and definitely more to come!

@susanc hi! HOpe you're able to check out who I'm referring to if you want you can check it out in worlds within drama forum here in soompi so you ll know more!

@song4kim,according to hcyhk,that photo shoot took place yesterday (august 6 ) in hongkong.she's indeed very pretty.I hope she'll look like that on mpl vip premiere.

Thank you @song4kim,sunflower91,I really enjoy your post re mr.angry back muscle.I wish he wont get jealous.hehehe

I wish susanC will be ble to know who are we referring to.goodluck.

MayaE and Sunflower91, I think I have now an idea who you were referring to as the "angry muscle guy"! When you mentioned WW, something sparked in my sleeping brain. In fact, I am currently re-watching WW. Oh, so he is the one. I could not think of anyone else with that body in WW, so it must be him. Ok, I can stop stressing out now  :)) Mr. Trans has been revealed, Bowie is not the David Bowie I know, and I have an idea who angry muscle guy is! Ok. problems solved! :)>-

News:
class="subject" id="articleTitle"'두근두근 내 인생' 김애란 "강동원·송혜교의 '처음', 보기 좋게 만났다"Kim Aeran, "My Brilliant Life" 's author: " From the start, Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won met wonderfully the novel"
2014.08.07 오전 8:45
20140807_1407368441_66328600_1_99_20140807084512.jpg?type=w430

Edit:
She revealed a high satisfaction to perfect leads fit for the cast and characters, "I want to melt in the way each actor performing.... Two stars dare to challenge the role different from their past ones. Song Hye Kyo Kyo plays pure and strong Mira , but also has a sense of wonderful contradiction. Kang Dong Won plays naive Dae Soo exuding a touch of sadness"

Read more here http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000525778

@susanC I guess it's about 12:30a.m in your place 8-> He he, I like reading your lovely post ;;)

• Like 1

LynneL, I am so looking forward to the NAVER Movie Talk on the 12th. I want to see what attire she's going to sport. I am excited to see WONKYO! 8->. BTW, I thought her hair is shorter than what she has now. Are those extensions, do you think? 8-|Well, it does not matter, she looks gorgeous in any length of hair. Thanks to those who are so patient posting pics and updating news!You are all appreciated. =D>

Report By Dispatch

디스포토] "송혜교를 사수하라?"…대륙의 흔한 촬영장

디스패치 원문 기사전송 2014-08-07 13:46 최종수정 2014-08-07 14:21

• 관심지수 0
  • 댓글0 0 0 0
    글씨 확대 글씨 축소

기사 이미지
    [Dispatch 사진보고] 중국의 흔한 화보촬영장
    ▶Who : 배우 송혜교.
    ▶When : 지난 6일, 폭염의 오후
    ▶Where : 홍콩, 홍콩섬, 태평산길
    ▶What : 대륙의 화보 촬영장. 그리고 어마무시한 철벽 방어.
    ▶How : 그야말로, 베일에 가린 송혜교. 10여 명의 중국 스태프들이 커다란 장막으로 촬영장 자체를 원천 봉쇄. 사진 유출 방지를 위한, 대륙의 흔한 방어술.
    ▶Why : "송혜교를 사수하라"
    이번 화보는 오는 11월과 12월 개봉할 영화 '나는 여왕이다'와 '태평륜' 홍보를 위한 것. 송혜교는 중국 전역에 배포되는 최대 패션 매거진 커버를 장식할 예정. 화보 콘셉트는 일체 비밀.
    궁금하면, 20위안~.

기사 이미지

기사 이미지
    <관련기사>

transcript PC MPL

http://moviejoy.com/themem/e_view.asp?db=qna5&num=13632#.U-MR96rQFlw.twitter

Guest song4kim

imagecan i borrow your pic Ngoc?...tnx...i can still see her!...just kidding :P... she is so well-guarded and heavily covered...I can only recognize Ms. Park, Ms. Trans and lots of umbrellas...

Hi Freshspring, you got it right! I saw your post 30 minutes later, so as I am writing, it's now 1am, Thursday where I am.. As you can see, I have not gone to bed yet. I don't feel sleepy as yet. Between watching Autumn in My Heart and re-checking any posted updates on HyeKyo, I think I won't have time to sleep. :-O I will be cranky for sure >:P. I want to see the handsome Mr. Trans 8-X. I'm trying to stay awake, but I kept on yawning :-O.

Guest queenmaria85

wow o wow this girl is on fire =D> ^:)^ <:-P she's all over the news :D :x 3 upcoming movies,photoshoots and cf's what else???she is really the queen and the most popular asian actress ^:)^  ^:)^ nice to see her wearing something revealing..tho i like the conservative one atleast she experiment once in a while :D:D well anything she wears suited her perfectly =D> ^:)^

Guest song4kim

04dc9c82d158ccbfc3adc2d71bd8bc3eb03541c8T3LzYZF.jpgCurious Sue, we'd like you to meet, Mr. Trans...i don't know what happened to the first pic...anyway Sue, he's the one in black suit...

credit:baidu

Guest jaeinmae

@lionel, so you did notice it too? my friend says,they (some people backstage) held their breath when KDW answered precisely SHK's  height.... they all sighed in relief, when the host let it pass and had no follow-up question on how did he know about that.... they're all grateful that it's not SHK's waistline that was aked... hahaha... imagine if that is the question.... hahaha......