Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@Lynnel: i'm sorry, i dont think that i post this pic is insult KDW because as @fresh unnie said, Hong Ki là big fan of our Kyo, this thread there are so many pictures that his fans design. if you dun these images, i'll del it. Sorry again  ^:)^
@freshpring unnie : thanks for gifs, i want to know what do they say??? look Dior Couple so funny :-*@sunflower : ur welcome, we have the same idol  :x@ticktockjuly : wel to warm Kyo thread nice to meet u  :\">@Susan : you made ​​me behold , I love ur the characters 
more gifs waiting for 8.12 <:-P  88ZVHsp.gif

• Like 1

Guest sunflower91

a warm welcome to all newbies here , glad to see new posts in this thread!  oh it's unfortunate that sbs is not airing in our country , hopefully there will be videos in youtube with english translation , thanks for the info freshspring
 i really enjoy your gifs ngoc chieu nguyen , looking forward for more awesome gifs !  thru your gifs i was also inspired to make one , hope anyone here loves to see this.

at the MPL presscon , wondering what the "Dior Couple" is talking about???????  hmmmp hope the king with angry back muscles  won't hear what you're saying (Joke Only-  Peace to everyone!!!) 
LMeqBn.gif

Guest sunflower91

Videos of MPL presscon on YouTube , hope there will be english translation !
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Song Hye Kyo Kang Dong Won_PC for My brilliant life 140804

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Kang Dong Won: Song Hye Kyo is taller than I thought

Published on Aug 4, 2014

When asked about the height difference between the main leads, Kang Dong Won shared, “I’m a little over 186 centimeters and Song Hye Kyo is 161 centimeters. Honestly, she’s not really on the short side.” 

He continued, “People around me kept asking, ‘Isn’t Song Hye Kyo really short?’ so I just thought she was, but when I first met her for the movie, she was taller than I expected. I thought the height on her profile is correct.” 

Song Hye Kyo bashfully laughed, saying she’s really not that tall, making Kang Dong Won reiterate that she was taller than he thought she was.

We're in for more WonKyo sweet moments at future My Palpitating Life's promotions, and it brings a huge grin to my face. Kang Dong Won seems to be smitten by Song Hye Kyo; it's so lovable! ^^

SHK is not just a pretty face,that is for sure. She's come a long way! She has proven that she is an ACTRESS in the real sense of the word. She is not just a STAR! She has evolved into a bright, mature and amazing actress. So proud of her! She does not have to prove anything to anybody. She has committed herself into improving her craft, and she achieved that aspect in her acting career. Of course, her physical attribute is undeniably going to be the focus because whether she likes it or not, people will always comment on it. Why else will these top notch beauty agencies (Laneige, J Estina etc...) use her to model for them? She can sell! Personally, I would rather see SHK enjoy life and just wait for meaningful projects to come along, just like MPL. She is already at the top of the ladder which a lot of younger stars are trying to reach, rung by rung! I'm sure she's been through a lot in life and it has made her a stronger person. She has awesome fans who care about her. She has a circle of friends and family who look after her well-being. Okay, enough of my ranting already. Everybody's sleeping and here I am ranting away. I, as well as her other fans only want her happiness. That is SHK's fans' ultimate goal: to see to it that SHK is living a happy life! I'm sure she is! With whom? That remains to be seen.....guess.....ok....adieu....see you in a few...sleep tight.... I-)

Okay, sunflower91, here's curious Sue at your doorstep. Once again, who are you referring to when you say "angry muscle guy". I want to know, please. It's making me crazy. First, Mr. Trans, then the Bowie guy, now the muscle guy. Please help before I turn into a lunatic! I'm so confuuuused.... ~X(

Guest song4kim

Curious Sue, you are hilarious! :))
Search the king's wrath and you will see the angry back muscles....Mind you, you will never get disappointed (with the muscles i mean)...;))
Thank you guys for all the pics, gifs, videos & translations...
This is not only the longest but the fastest thread ever!!!

thanks everyone for all the updates,  MPL FIGHTING!!new pics of kyo omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the epitome of beauty definitelyshe is so pretty, ^:)^  and even without makeup, our kyo is JJANG!is this for her shampoo cf maybe?
e7abd95ea4951a9cd7a06f7c321bf1f2_zps18a9
9cbfc80fbb537ac0769a9b46b61c1c6d_zps7479
Welcome to all the newbies! let's support kyo aja aja!
credit: Baidu

• Like 1

Guest song4kim

Indeed... Is this a photoshoot,Jasan?
Ms. Trans, what are you doing?It looks like she's manning the traffic...hehehe...

Okay, something went wrong while I was typing up. My incomplete comments got posted! 8-| Anyway, those are youthful pics of KYO! Are you sure those are current? If so, she really has not aged that much. She's aging gracefully.  8-> Thanks for bringing us updates/pics on KYO and WONKYO. MPL fighting! With a huge media coverage on the movie, in addition to great reviews based from the teasers/clips, this is going to be a BLOCKBUSTER! As in BIG HIT! As in BOX OFFICE HIT! As in RECORD-BREAKING! Okay, I'm getting carried away. Seriously guys, I think we have a HIT on our hands with MPL! Enough said! :)) MPL MPL MPL MPL MPLMPL MPL MPL MPLMPL MPL MPLMPL MPLMPL

• Like 1

unnie what are u doing??  :))

kyo3_zpsd95a12ff.jpg

kyo4_zps3badae28.jpg

kyo5_zpse3fe6678.jpg

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/k/2014-08-07/08374187743.shtml

i'm using google translate

SHK fashion goddess appeared in Tai Ping Shan Street, this is a private event, allegedly accepted the mainland fashion magazine interviews and photographs.
To avoid
exposure goddess, photography team out to do a treasure hinder media coverage, but how can we honor the goddess blocked. SHK find reporters at the height of videotaping, scared scream and opened her mouth, very cute. 
:))

• Like 1

Guest lionel1430292475

OMG she's freakin hot..
e7abd95ea4951a9cd7a06f7c321bf1f2_zps18a9

she's so busy, August 4th Press Con in Korea,August 5th heading to Hongkong, and August 6th filming CF in Hongkong.Whoeever her boyfriend he should be understanding guy. Omo..i almost forgot i would ask to you chingu's why KDW knows the detail of SHK height??, i never know my friends height and never asking :)) except my friends who's currently is my fiance :x

Guest deaborj

imageI can't help but giggle at Ms Tran's traffic management skills and her wearing the LEOPARD blouse :))
....truly Kyo's beauty is a TRAFFIC STOPPER.....her face in this picture is sooooo small and yet one will not fail to see her beauty....truly amazing :D
Thanks freshspring and putrin - nice to be active again here. can't really stop myself from joining you guys. hihihi..... have to admit the WONKYO couple is really  daebak :D

Guest deaborj

If she wore this during the MPL presscon, I don't think KDW will just do the sideway glance but he will have a BIG EYED, JAW DROPPING look (but that's just my imagination). hehehe. but knowing that KDW as a real gentleman, he'll probably give Kyo his polkadotted suit to cover her....