Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

My shipping heart...please stay still. I said to myself for quite some times ago...never on the shipping trap again....NEVER  [-X  :))

Thx for posting the vid....Kyo transforms to a young cute "adjumma" hehehe...it seems we'll get to see a heart warming movie...Can't really wait.

Thanks to all chingus for vids and pix  :-*

MPL #1! We're #1! Can I say it out loud? WE ARE #1!I told you guys,I'm not sleepy. It's now 230am in my neck of the woods. Now I see that MPL is #1, that got me excited! No more sleep for me. Time for coffee. See you in a bit. Gotta brew some coffee.  ~O)

Guest rjuliet

hehe indeed susan :D ...just realised, kdw and kyo, not only their faces and appearances are mesmerizing, but their voices too..omg :D :x

Sorry Ngoc......but don't like these pictures.....i think it is an insult to KDW. Not impressed with whoever did it. KDW is not a small scale actor that someone should just temper with his photos.
Really really don't like it. We should respect for things as it is even if we wish it were something different. As a great fan and supporter of KDW, i really feel offended by this. Just imagine what SHK and KDW would feel. [-X

I'm not a shipper type, just wish whoever our princess choose, I give all my support. But, after watching Kyo with KDW, I'm all for them. They are so comfortable with each other, love their chemistries, their voice, the way they speak, the way they stand beside each other. ... etc....

• Like 1

^ Lynnel dearie, Honey I don't how to say but please don't be so seriously. We all love Lee Hong Ki becos He is a crazy, cute and loyal Kyo's fan in many years. We sure to love KDW, in other special way. And I think everyone here absolutely don't mean insult him through those photoshop pics. In person, I think they are cute. I will be sad if you aren't happy :) So, sweetie, please think in another way and be cheerful :D Let make our thread wonderful in pink :x :*

iMjZhqNAcXpnC.jpg
dc

• Like 1

Gifs:

He he, KDW, I catch you :>
iba0663ZLi9UsE.gif
I like the way Kyo is looking :D
iAYtlgNU3Ucrs.gif
ibJY4L7lpAxaL.gif

Guys, I also love all sweet moments of WonKyo,  those feelings are helpful for watching MPL. But for your benefits, I don't want you hurt yourseft. :(

Edit: Until this moment, MPL is at the top of the naver hot search
ibvr0FJYuzg4tE.png

Guest sunflower91

Wow it's nice to know that MPL is really that popular and loving  all the updates on this movie . 
Thumbs up to freshspring for the outpour of awesome posts and the lovely gifs/pics from ngoc chieu nguyen! Thanks also to everyone who makes this thread so lively and supportive of SHK!
Found this article from naver: (Hope there will be english translation soon!)

‘한밤’ 송혜교 “강동원, 일적으로 만나니 더 멋있어”

기사입력 2201408062109773392_53e21d394766b_99_201401http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=00028474944-08-06 21:20  412

Hi!
This is my first post in here.
I have been lurked in this thread for ages, but acknowledged that can't make any contribution to this. so just lurked and been happy with all the things Kyo has done so far.
@freshspring, your three gifs make my heart beat so fast.
I guessed the filming must have done smoothly coz they have been so in good term right now.

class="at_title" style="font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""My Palpitating Life" Kang Dong Won And Song Hye Gyo Send Visual Vibes To Viewers

"My Palpitating Life" Kang Dong Won And Song Hye Gyo Send Visual Vibes To Viewers

"My Palpitating LifeKang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyoare raising a lot of hopes for their fans and viewers for their new movie.

The press conference of "My PALPITATING LIFE" was on July 4 and Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo received endless flashes for photos.

KANG DONG WON came in a while poka dot suit and Song Hye Gyo came in a pink mini dress.

Song Hye Gyo's cute dress stood out as well as her young looks and glamorous body.

In response, people said, "Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo look so good together", "They send off good vibes together", and "They are restoring my eyes."

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/102477/20140806/my-palpitating-life-kang-dong-won-and-song-hye-gyo-send-visual-vibes-to-viewers.htm

hi @ticktockjuly  :)
  • Like 1

@ticktockjuly, Warm welcome to SHK thread cuteonion27.gif , Your appearance is the the most meaning contribution to us. Thanks you for enjoying us and hope to see more posts of yours. Happy becos you like gifs :D

These gifs, like a present to you :D
ibb2x40BgLp7Bx.gif
ibg7DDEj9F6Fo9.gif

PS: Thanks sunflower91 for the report. That is "SBS TV midnight" broadcast. It's must have been just on air not long few minutes ago

Guest rjuliet

cant help to stare at the sweetness of freshspring gifs always...lol...i think i could watch them for hours just looking at each other, talking, smiling, laughing...im incurable...lol

;;)I love this thread..this is much much exciting than facebook…(honestly I already forgot my password facebook account since I found this thread)…(but I don’t care anyway)…Its fun being a newbie…need to read backwards, to found out more about SHK..love the photos and updates guys..thanks much

…there is no such thing as bad english and wrong grammar in this thread, from Chinese article  and Hangul writing to English..translations (to convey the message is the goal)…love it…united colors of kyonatics indeed…

Hye Kyo is so pretty ..(sounds like a broken record, but still a record Id like to hear again, and again…)

Cheers to her new movie MPL…hope it will be successfull…(same thing with the Crossing)…

need coffee to do back read again…

• Like 1

@freshspring, thanks. Your saying just makes me so shy and laugh at the same time, coz i know you are the one of the ones that have done so much for the thread. We are all here because of Kyo's personality (it is some kind of warmth that I could feel when I see her through movies, images and BTS), so I see this thread like a home.

Could you feel anything? some kind of mother-likeness!