Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi putriN unnie :x
Thanks for all awsome posts :x

So excited about MPL after reading this news: " My Brilliant life" 's special makeup by "Benjamin Button" 's World Makeup Professional

201407310829777807_53d98347db969.jpg

source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109917820
http://article.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=15407545&ctg=1501

He is Greg Cannom Greg Cannom is a Hollywood special makeup effects artist. Cannom has been nominated for nine Academy Awards and has won three times. He has also been nominated for seven Saturn Awards and received one.

AhReum's face would be made by this makeup master witch so that the baby actor can look like 80 years old. We can see MPL's production was investigated meticulously for the movie.

You should watch blockbuster "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button " where Brad Pitt was made up by Greg Canmom to become a man who starts aging backwards with bizarre consequences.
He also worked for " Titanic", " Dracula" ...

Can you realize who this man is? ;) ( Brad Pitt )
0421715.jpg

Guest sweetkh

putriN said:

hi nino, I wish there's an eng trans for the article........ what does Dir Lee meant by "show a sense of 100 million Song"  :-/ :-?

I think he praises Kyo  ;;)

today many news focus on high expectation for Kyo's maternal acting...... as she has shown a delicate emotional acting in twtwb.... *pressure pressure*... but all good  :D

sweetkh, I love her more at SIFF....... so cute this findings  :x

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

dc 

edit : kim, i may watch after few eps shown........ but for now, excited for MPL :P

sweetkh, your most welcome dear :)

hi freshspring, thanks dear for that awesome article...... i agree with you, to engage a professional make-up artist, wow ..... seriously, the more can't wait for the movie...... knowing that we have to wait longer huhu..... :( :(

looking at her expression at Today's pc last 2 yrs posted by Sikoku, here are more captured by media :D :D

Picture003_zps9e7e5fbf.jpg~original

credit as labelled

ouch, her lip looks pain -

Picture_zps26e140f5.jpg~original

credit as labelled

^ unnie, I'm up with you. Anyway, we can appease ourselves that next Monday is going to be the premiere :)

It seems the production is positive to promote for MPL, news today says Jung Jae Hyung participated as Music Director for the movie
20140801_1406849885_34873100_1.jpg
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=544393
http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201408010808551115&ext=da
http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1393419.htm

In person, I know and like Jung Jae Hyung. I have listened to him to play piano before I read this news. I really like his talent. He can convey all deep feelings when he plays piano.
He is a Korean pop singer-songwriter, pianist and a film music composer and is appreciated highly in Korea
-------------------------------------------------------

About movie IAQ, Annie Yi has just posted in weibo that "Day and night editing is completed, crazy cut and splice. Was surprised by the producer did not have regrets, but because I am a queen, 100% of my work, select each picture, I am very glad that there is a work in this world, one hundred percent from my mind."

iLwOFGseteZsG.png

freshspring dearie, thank you for the updates...... oh, JJH is that good huh as a music director, sounds very promising ...... i never had a chance yet...... maybe i should check him at yt ;;)

True Beauty with a Golden Heart is Song Hye Kyo :x

i read at dc via weibo that Kyo is in Beijing now for reshooting some scenes that took place on the ship...... don't know how true...... here we thought she's already back home resting  :-S

random pics...... PIFF 2008

shk121103a.jpg~original

credit as labelled

hi wordswoo, no news on Kyo new drama yet....... not this year at least  :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"송혜교, LA '도산 안창호 하우스'에 한글 안내 제공

cr ystarnews

^ Unnie, yes, yes, you should check him ;;)

Hic, it's been a long time not seeing @khxy deariest and Shanda unnie, just wanna say I always miss them and hope see their post so that our thread is more and more warm :(( Hic, I miss you 44.gif

Btw, Dispatch news here is, the way they report is really unique  :x

[5W1H] Song Hye-kyo, the sponsored Ahn Chang Ho Family House

20148195510f683net_T5_91639.jpg

▷ WHO: Actress Song Hye Kyo.

▷ WHAT: 송혜교의 9번째 한국 알리기 후원작업. (google makes me confuse, so I keep it originally)

▷ WHEN: August 1st.

▷ WHERE: University of Southern California in the United States LA (USC) 'Ahn House.

▷ HOW: 5,000 Hangul Guide section for free local tourists. That contains details like biographies about Dr. Ahn's bankruptcy, the main activities in the United States, located in LA statue and square, post office, this guide includes Hangul.

▷ WHY: 9 번째 preceding the Song. Bar Guide that has been consistently providing the Hangul Republic of Korea to the world heritage sites such as the New York Museum of Modern Art, Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Shanghai yunbonggil Hall, Harbin Hall Ahn Song ago ahead.

▷ D-Fact: "9 번째 Hangul Guide"

Dosan Ahn Song has embarked on promoting this time. Hangul is provided to guide the "Bankruptcy Ahn House 'located in LA with seogyeongdeok and professor. The Japanese occupation of which was used as a meeting place where fun Tiradentes 'Ahn House bankruptcy' is.

A free brochure is available in a total of 5,000 copies. Hangul, as well as to the English description was gyeotdeul. Dosan Ahn biography of the teacher, of course Captured for such activities in the United States, located in LA and Ahn Statue Square, Post Office Guide provides detailed descriptions.

Source: http://www.dispatch.co.kr/r.dp?idx=106447

Song Hye Kyo- Suh Kyung Duk provides Korean brochure for ‘Dosan Ahn Chang Ho Family House’

20140802000842313_1.jpg

On the 1st, an actress Son Hye Kyo and Prof. Suh Kyung Duk who have provided Korean brochure for Korean heritage in the world announced that they have provided Korean brochure for ‘Dosan Ahn Chang Ho Family House’ located in the University of Southern California(USC), LA as well.  

Prof. Suh stated that “We have provided Korean 5 thousand copies of brochure for ‘Dosan Ahn Chang Ho Family House’ at USC for free to the visitors from the 1st of August.“

In the Korean brochure, biography of Dosan Ahn Chang Ho, his major activities in the U.S., Statue of Dosan Ahn Chang Ho, Plaza, and post office are well explained with colored pictures. Also for English speaker, they provided English version of brochure as well.

Song Hye Kyo who has donated for the brochure said that "I have heard that the numbers of visitors has increased since after I donated a sculpture at the Yi Joon Peace Museum in Netherlands. Likewise I do hope that this little brochure can contribute to entice more visitors to come and visit Ahn Chang Ho Family House.”

Prof. Suh stressed that saying “Conditions of Korean heritages located in overseas are not considerably good. The best way to preserve our heritages in overseas is to visit more with interests.” 

So far, they have provided Korean brochure for Provisional Government Official Buildings at Shanghai, Chungqing, and Hangzhou and Shang Hai Yoon Bong Kil Memorial Hall, Ahn Joong Keun Memorial Hall in Haerbin, and major heritage in China, Europe, and the U.S. They are planning to extend their work for heritages toward the world, including Japan. 

Also, they have provided Korean services in NewYork MoMA, Boston Museum and other distinguish museums in the world and they have tried to provide one at Van Gogh Museum in Netherlands. 

Meanwhile, Dosan Ahn Chang Ho Family House which has historical values as a gathering place of Korean independent movement activists residing in the U.S. was restored and relocated so that it can function as a Korean studies research house.  

issue@asiatoday.co.kr

http://en.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20140802000842313&series=

^ Thanks Rubylia :x

Annie Yi posted in weibo. She said: Alive... Hard day
She is watching IAQ, so excited :x :*
4766fbd0jw1eiyc020zcjj20hs0dcju8.jpg

And Photographer & Lee Hong Ki (skullhong12) talked something in twitter about Kyo's beauty, like "SHK born again" :x
iGHaaGY1p2F4l.jpg
viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no=29bcc427b18b77a16fb3dab004c86b6fb2a09527f011968184b5511df298ef45a7a94a6e72f5c90cb91c38e65c6d69a87581e5b0899ca291e7126f33717b15a436da
Becos yesterday there was a news titled "Beautiful girl"... It talks about Kyo's beauty in JEstina pics taken by Hong Chang Huyn :D
Here is that news http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=544897

hi all, thanks all for update  :x  :x
@PutriN : the same you said, currently, our Kyo in China, i see post in baidu, a actor see Kyo in there.
3CnFzBB.jpg

another user in weibo : she met Kyo and Zhang Ziyi has scenes with a child 

i can't wait next Monday, yesterday, i was watching drama World Within, i really miss her  :(
xRfcWtp.jpg
 thanks all again  ^:)^  ^:)^

Hi everyone! May I introduce myself. Everybody calls me Sue. I am Asian residing in the US. I am a new fan of SHK, barely 6 months ago when I started following her career. It all started with Full House. I was channel-surfing and looking for  something to watch. I stumbled upon this show (FH)  and wondered why there is a Korean dramedy being shown in a Filipino channel, without realizing that it's an old show. It was a re-run. Got curious and actually enjoyed the show and ended up liking it. I love SHK's character in that show. I did not know who she was until I started googling her name and found out that she's a top actress in Korea. Well, the rest is history. I've never seen such a gorgeous face! Anyway, I just found out about this thread last night. It got me excited. I have been looking for news about SHK, but did not know where to look. I guess patience paved the way. May I add that I've finished watching WW, TWTWB, AIMH, and AI. Honesty, I've watched the first 3 multiple times. Well, it goes to show that I am now a certified SHK fan! And loving it!

Guest song4kim

Hi Sue!welcome to the wonderful world of kyonatics! >:D< ...a place where everyone is united for the luv of SHK and where u can find the friendliest and the most resourceful humanbeings in the world!!! \:D/ ...i cant contribute much regarding latest news of SHK,so il just welcome newbies here! :D ...Sue,u now belong to the longest and the happiest thread on earth! :-bd

Thanks much for the warm welcome,song4kim. I greatly appreciate it. It truly is the longest and happiest thread, indeed! Geez, I started reading backwards, from the latest to the oldest news and I am still on page 2539. This is a fun thread. You guys are hilarious. I think I am going to frequent this thread. I may not be able to contribute re: SHK news but I could offer comments and laugh out loud by myself in my little room re: Mr. Trans. I thought at first it's a name of a person. Now I know you were all referring to the male translator/bodyguard!!!  Should SHK come to my neck of the woods, I would drop everything and "stalk" her. Kidding aside, I would definitely be the first in line should opportunity to see her in person knocks on my door! Happy to be a part of this longest and happiest thread on earth as song4kim said! Be back in a bit. Time to continue reading..........

Guest song4kim

Sue!wait til u see the post on monday and onwards coz our ever daebak, resourceful (not me...hehe)kyonatics will bombard us with loads of pix and updates of hyekyo coz of her upcoming movie nd u might want to practice not blinking (if that's possible...) coz of the smorgasboard (hope my spelling's right...) of stills,gifs,videos,translations (we have great translators here by the way)...etc. etc..u name it,we have it here!....aigoo!i cant wait!

...ok,u can go back to ur reading now,backwards style...hehehe...go on! :-B

ya hongki-ssi your dream came true.. holding hand with u'r ideal type   ;))   ;))

[Fanart] 송혜교 & 이홍기 *^^* Song Hyekyo & Lee Hongki (CR: 钱钱不是倩) น่ารักๆๆๆๆ

Permalink gambar yang terpasang
cr https://twitter.com/beamer55555/status/495578401286008832/photo/1