Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^hi sweetkh and queenmaria....... warm welcome here >:D<

jjeennyy, your wish is granted.. though Kyo is not physically in the drama, it's better than none  :D

Picture002_zpsa7d08717.jpg~original

Source ; Newsen

Hope Kyo consider doing a drama next year..... but for now can't wait for her gungho, fierce character in MPL.... being called by her son, a beautiful queen of swearing  :))

awwww, our kim dearie is back..... and the first thing you looked for from the trailer is the pond scene ? noti noti X_X [-X

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

Im having goosebumps just looking at the poster and the teaser..A MUST SEE MOVIE!!!! Thanks guys for all the updates.

Hi. newbie here. I like this thread because its cool and different nationalities are here. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, HongKong, Indonesians, Malaysians, Philippines, India, also Algeria I think. Apologies if I miss the others. Different cultures united, and has one thing in common its because of the lady named Hye Kyo. Id like to join .

Apologies if out of topic some questions I do have  with regards to our girl.

1.     Is it true she’s more prettier in person? The lady is so gorgeous on screen and on photos, commercial shoots, its really hard to believe she’s even more stunning in person. (scratching my head in amazement).

2.     Im confused what is the color of the eyes of this living korean doll? Is it black or hazel brown eyes? In screen it is black but in some photos it looks hazel brown.  Or it is me whos colorblind??

3.     As I have read in social media and other portal sites, China audience loves her, wherein Korea she receives media/ reporters attacks. Why is this so? Is this the reason why she seemed aloof, rarely smiles with the paparazzis?? ( I have seen in the airport photos) but  I saw some photos of her with the kids and she smiles genuinely and looks really happy. She is mysterious which makes her even more attractive.

4.     Does this beautiful lady speaks/read English? (really hope so, and wish she could read all the praises in this thread.

5.     , Will The Crossing film  be shown internationally?? Like Crouching Tiger hidden dragon that has been shown wide world previously. 

6.     Doesn’t she collapsed everytime she looks at herself in the mirror??? She is too damn pretty! A Tagline:  SHK : I collapsed because I was too cute! Lol!!

Well count me in guys as SHK fan,  brilliant acting in “That winter” . The drama blows my mind. I like this Korean actress. She stands out among the rest. Sensible answers in the interviews. Has a compassion and donates to charities. And does really has a fashion sense. Cool aviator shades, Jimmy Choo shoes, minimal makeup, but still looks stunning. As one netizen commented “ If being beautiful is a sin, well SHK committed it bigtime” . I agree.

Thank you guys for the updates..

.back to work...

Guest song4kim

Hi sunbae0401!welcome here to the united colors of kyonatics!!!hehehe >:D<...regarding your questions,i guess the legends here are the best ones to answer it...i became curious also because of it.One thing's for sure,she's prettier in person,inside and out...that's my ardent wish...to see her in person! 8->

@putrin sunbaenim: lol...Am I a sidekick or what??? :)) :)) :)) I should quit my work and just be one...lol...Anyway, they should have the real SHK cameo and not Oh Young...but its better than nothing...I cant be greedy...lol...Aaaaahhhh!!Why do I suddenly miss Oh Soo oppa and Youngie??!! :D

Thank you guys for all the updates.
That poster bring tears in eyes.
I'm so looking forward for that movie, I'm glad trailers are out.  I hope they will promote the movie soon although the showing is in September..... too early to promote?

Guest sweetkh

@putriN Thank you so much  and hello everyone i'm from American Central .  since I watched " autumn in my heart" I have been fan of Song  Hye Kyo . i'm really happy to see this thread . 

hi hello kyonatics, good evening (PST)!!!!!!
*goosebumps* welcomed me when i watched mpl teaser...and idon't know why, why i got teary-eyed watching it either....maybe i just missed watching our kyo on big screen or it's the movie teaser that makes me moved...wish this movie to have a sold out tickets and be a blockbuster hit...FIGHTING #MPL #HyeKyossi #DongWonoppa & the mpl team!!!! >:D<
freshspring dearest  :D i am really amazed in your talents unnie, from video, you can make a pics & gifs ouf of it?...but i think all of you knows it... & i'm the only one who was left behind, and i'm not surprised coz i'm not that a techy person, hehehe :)>- and that's why super thanks a ton to all of you chingus...thank you thank you thank you guys for that given talent coz without that,for sure our thread would be so quiet...

and a warm welcome to all newbies here, nice reading your posts chingus :-h

^ =)) =)) =))

what a comical parents they are.......... so fortunate of Ahreum to have them..... i'm sure his 17 yrs is filled with love, fun, excitement..... but why i'm crying saying this  :((

I like the way Kyo moves her hand to tell her son not to say anything, so graceful...... and he laughs heartily when his mom hit his dad's back, aigoo....... so heartwarming.

mpl1_zps50df7146.gif~original

so happy family  :D

mpl7_zpse2a7c5fc.jpg~original

so far, this is the clearest pic of Ahreum.

dc

^ it's really heartwarming dear. I know we all anticipate to watch for our fav actors, but i hope the young actor can really shine too, he is the central of the movie and if he can deliver his role, i am sure the movie will be a great one. Hope for the best  [-O<

EKvIuh.gif
dc

putriN: i'm planning to watch it's ok, it's love......hasn't watched any kdrama for a longest, at least 1 year?

Guest sunflower91

Nice to see new posts from newbies , a warm welcome to all of you!  Thankful for awesome MPL /Roem updates from the ever resourceful Kyonatics, can't wait for the MPL presscon and VIP premier soon!  
The latest ROEM 2014 Fall Collection (China)  with the theme of flowers and bright/pastel colors as always  shows off SHKs pureness and elegance. With the "Floral Secret Garden" photos definitely her beauty stands out amidst the flowery backdrop and she brings out a very feminine style that makes ROEM dresses look very chic and cool!photo-JC8ZU3J3LLS2

Glad that ROEM got SHK again for their 2014 collection ,, hopefully we can see her again for their Winter Collection!  Love to see also  SHKs photo in ROEMs China 2014 Spring/Summer Collection!photo-J5ZMSNIMOBBD
photo-Q0K1E10LX8M7
photo-2O8MDZCNOM36

Guest sunflower91

Chinese cinema, expand the original Hallyu star ... 'win-win' strategy기사입력 2014-07-23 18:15 

중국영화로 발 넓히는 한류스타…'윈윈' 전략

safe_image.php?d=AQAIsyCKxqdD1awf&w=484&
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=422&aid=0000072781

Those pics, posters & trailer of MPL are not only heart-warming,they are heart tugging. I wish the cast & crew great success. This gonna be a milestone for our dear Kyo it's her first time to do a mother role but I'm sure she'll do an excellent job basing from all the materials I've seen her face explicitly conveys the unconditional love of a mom to her child and she still looks so stunningly beautiful in her deglamorized role.

Here's hoping that I will be able to watch this masterpiece in our country.

Guest sunflower91

The episode today of Showbiz Korea featured still shots from MPL movie on their "photos" portion with title " Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo's new movie , please see video at around 3.12 to 3.52 , hopefully they will feature more about the film soon!

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv2/Tv_PlusHomepage_Week6F.asp?PROG_CODE=TVCR0112&MENU_CODE=100786