Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Writer Noh Hee Kyung's new drama "It's Okay, It's Love" is about to premier.. Why am I having this wishful thinking of Song Hye Kyo having her cameo as Jo In Sung's ex-girlfriend or something? 8-> ;)) Not a bad idea right? :-bd Although writer Noh is not fond of doing cameo's unlike other writers.. I just hope this happens since she is friends with writer Noh and she is about to promote My Palpitating Life..Well, a girl can dream right?keke

jjeennyy19 said: Writer Noh Hee Kyung's new drama "It's Okay, It's Love" is about to premier.. Why am I having this wishful thinking of Song Hye Kyo having her cameo as Jo In Sung's ex-girlfriend or something? 8-> ;)) Not a bad idea right? :-bd Although writer Noh is not fond of doing cameo's unlike other writers.. I just hope this happens since she is friends with wrieter Nof and she is about to promote My Palpitating Life..Well, a girl can dream right?keke

Guest sunflower91

Just found this article in Naver and with a picture of SHK and JIS from their TWTWB drama, however it's in Korean , hope someone can help for the english translation :

드라마 리메이크… ‘타산지석’이 답이다

기사입력 2014-07-10 21:3l_2014071101001589600130372_99_2014071023  246
SBS <그 겨울, 바람이 분다>
2006년 일본 후지TV에서 방영돼 공전의 히트를 친 드라마 <노다메 칸타빌레>의 한국판 리메이크 여주인공에 소녀시대 멤버 윤아가 캐스팅됐다. 이를 두고 말이 많다.

누리꾼들은 윤아가 원작에서 엽기발랄 4차원 캐릭터를 잘 소화해 호평을 받은 배우 우에노 주리만큼의 연기력을 보여줄 수 있을지 갸우뚱하고 있다. 극중 우에노 주리가 연기한 노다 메구미는 집안에 쓰레기를 쌓아두고 머리는 5일에 한 번 감을까 말까 할 정도로 외양을 가꾸는 데 무신경하지만 음악에 대한 열정은 최고인 괴짜 소녀다.

최근 한국 드라마는 리메이크 제작 열풍이다. 전작 <명랑소녀 성공기> 이후 12년 만의 재회로 이목을 집중시킨 장혁, 장나라 주연의 MBC 수목극 <운명처럼 널 사랑해>는 2008년 대만에서 방영된 <명중주정아애니>의 리메이크다. 지난달 10일 종영한 케이블 채널 tvN 드라마 <마녀의 연애>는 2009년 방영된 대만 드라마 <패견여왕>을 리메이크했다. 앞서 지난해 각각 MBC와 SBS에서 방송된 <여왕의 교실> <수상한 가정부> 역시 일본 드라마를 원작으로 한 리메이크 드라마다. 현재 방송되고 있는 <운명처럼 널 사랑해>를 제외한 리메이크 드라마들은 흥행에서 두각을 드러내지 못했다. 리메이크 드라마의 성패를 가르는 요인은 무엇일까.

@sunflower91 it's basically talking about the latest trend of remakes Fated to love you, Witch's Romance, and the planned Nodame Cantabile
and is asking what's the key for them to be successful so nothing particularly abt Hyekyo and Insung, the pic as you've guessed is an example of remakes :D

Guest sunflower91

thanks so much Sikoku for giving us  idea about that article , anyways that remake drama of SHK is a successful one worth mentioning in that article and im glad that she accepted the role of Oh Young and that makes her more admirable as she was praised with her flawless acting in TWTWB and gained a lot of acting awards/ nominations and a Daesang award !  
i4SCJEBq2Wm7D

hi Amethyst! hope you like also the Star vs Star episode of Showbiz Korea featuring SHK 

Guest sunflower91

From Memleket.com.tr on their MAGAZİN portion , i found this article about SHK with a picture of her , but unfortunately it's in Turkish , hope we have Kyonatics from Turkey to help us with the english translation, hope the article say something nice about her.

itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 30px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 36px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica; color: rgb(5, 75, 136); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye Kyo İstanbul'a geldi! Song Hye Kyo kimdir?10 Temmuz 2014 Perşembe 17:00Song Hye Kyo İstanbul'a geldi! Song Hye Kyo kimdir?

Güney Koreli uluslararası çapta ödüllere sahip olan dizi film oyuncusu Song Hye Kyo İstanbul’a geldi.Song Hye Kyo’nun geldiği haberi ise İstanbul İstiklal Caddesinde çekilmiş fotoğrafının bir hayranı tarafından paylaşılmasıyla öğrenildi.

Oyuncuyu film ve dizilerinden tanıyan Türk takipçiler büyük çapta şaşkınlık yaşadı. Oyuncuya sosyal medyada hayranları tarafından hoş geldin hashtagiyle mesajlar yazılıyor. Bir filmin yurt dışı sahneleri için İstanbul’da olduğu öğrenilen güzel oyuncunun İstanbul’da ne kadar kalacağı ise bilinmiyor. Oyuncunun Malezya, Tayvan, Çin, Japonya olmak üzere pek çok ülkede yürüttüğü sosyal sorumluluk projeleri ise Güney Koreliler için gurur kaynağı. Song Hye Kyo geçtiğimiz günlerde Şanghay Uluslararası Film Festivalinde ödül almış, dünyaca ünlü oyuncu Jackie Chan’le olan fotoğrafı büyük ilgi toplamıştı.

istanbul-unlu-gecidi.jpg

DAHA ÖNCE KİMLER GELDİ?

İstanbul’un tarihi ve doğal güzellikleri özellikle Uzakdoğulular tarafından büyük ilgi görüyor. İstanbul, Kapadokya, Ankara özellikle Güney Koreli ünlü isimlerin uğrak yeri olmaya başladı. Daha önce program çekimi için Lee Seung Gi, bir derginin fotoğraf çekimleri için Song Seung Hun ve yine özel bir etkinlik için Son Ye Jin de İstanbul’a gelmişti. Bu isimlerin Türkiye’de ciddi boyutta hayran kitleleri, fan kulüpleri var. Oyuncular ise bu durumdan memnun olduklarını hayranlarla çektirdikleri fotoğraflarda ve küçük çaplı sohbetlerinde dile getiriyorlar. 

SONG HYE KYO KİMDİR?

6 Şubat 1982 Güney Kore doğumluğudur. Balık burcudur. Oyunculuk ve modellik yapmaktadır.1.61 cm boyunda 45 kg ağırlığındadır. Eğitimini Sook Myung Women’s Junior High School, Eun Kwang Women’s High School, Se Jong University (Arts major) tamamlamıştır. Alışveriş yapmayı, müzik dinlemeyi, televizyon izlemeyi, oyunculuğu, parfüm koleksiyonu yapmayı çok seviyor. Full House, Worlds Within, That Winter the Wind Blows gibi dizileri çok meşhur olup çeşitli Avrupa ve Çin yapımı filmlerde oynamıştır.

http://www.memleket.com.tr/

Etiketler: Song Hye KyoKoreİstanbul

Guest sunflower91

with the help of Dictionary.com Translator

Im not that sure if this is an accurate translation of the title but it somehow said that "Song Hye Kyo came or arrive in Istanbul  (Song Hye Kyo Istanbul'a geldi) and Who is Song Hye Kyo? (Song Hye Kyo Kimdir?) 

The news about SHK filming in  Istanbul was reported  because of her picture taken on the street (the one posted here with Ms Park) as posted in social medias and her fans writing messages about it .It also mentioned about the Shanghai Film Festival wherein SHK had a picture taken with Jackie Chan.
In "Daha Once Kimler Geldi" portion , it somehow tells about the Istanbul's Tourist Destinations visited by  Korean stars LSG, SSH and SYJ for magazine photoshots.
and on , " Song Hye Kyo Kimdir?" portion is something like "who is Song Hye Kyo" wherein it tells her biography , something about her from her bday date, height , weight , educational background and even her hobbies . Lastly, it mentioned her  dramas like Full House, Worlds Within and TWTWB.
Hope this is close to the accurate english translation , at least SHK's presence in Istanbul thru this picture created a stir on social media , indeed she is worth to be featured even in Turkish news!
istanbul-unlu-gecidi.jpg

Guest sunflower91

Annie Yi posted on her weibo today that filming is finally finished :)  Congratulations and hope IAQ will be a big box office hit!  Hopefully Kyo can get some rest after filming 3 movies back-to-back.

14450719040_a8f40452f6_b.jpg
Sand, sun, caves, barefoot.  But no matter how the process, at the moment is really grateful, everything is so beautiful. Has always had the strongest vitality, in the desert flowers can bloom. Turkey, Cappadocia, 12:50 am Beijing time, "I Am Queen" whole film is finished.

Excuse me, I know this off topic but I am just curious. Can anyone tell me what is the name of the song in "Love for Sale" ? What is the translation in English, please...and thank you....I'm trying to find the lyrics to the song so I can understand what they are saying... I am not korean..

hi everyone....thanks for all the updates...and glad that IAQ's filming has finally finished...so it means our dear kyo can rest & relax & we'll be back to korea tomorrow? I guess? hehehe :D 
and super thanks a ton unnies utkim, putrin, freshspring & hclover..thank you and to all dearies jolie, sunflower91, rubylia, sikoku, lynnel, starix, amethyst & everyone...thank you guys ^:)^..sorry, it's the only thing i'm good at, saying thank you 100x....hehehe ;))

found this at twitter...seems we haven't seen yet the second pic...so i posted it here:) <!--url{0}-->BsPeOd9CYAI4DUa_zpsbefb3bca.jpg

why i can't post it?
-------
edit:
hello there rubylia...thanks for the news :D

why i am having hard time posting this pic?...
:-??

Thank you hclover96  and freshspring...  
hai dear Lynnel foresthills Jennifer

Third Wave Global Survey Report
K.office survey and research asked 4400 people (11 countries) who are the most popular korean celebrities internationally 

Survey of Third Wave Global "4400 people from 11 countries to target overseas Korean Korean consumers and exhaustive results report is related to the overall situation. 

□ research subject: Korea Foundation Cultural Industries 
□ Objective:

1) Korean / Korea for image recognition,

2) limiting consumption-related behavior,

3) limiting the national and regional trends, sustainability and the future development direction of the Korean Wave and strategic policy direction, seeking new business related to Korean created to provide the basic data necessary for those purposes that 

□ research areas: South Korea recognized, limiting awareness, limiting consumption, issues such as the Korean Wave 

□ survey area: 11 countries (China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, the United States, Brazil, France, the UK, Russia, UAE, South Africa) 

□ Surveyed: men and women under the age of 15 to 59 years 

□ The number of samples: 4,400 people (400 people per country) 

□ Period: 2014 Jan 21 to Feb 12 (1 Week)

China 

1. Lee Minho
2. Kim hee Sun
3. Song Hye kyo
4. Jun Ji hyun

5. Lee Jun ki
6. SNSD's Yoona
7. Jang Geun Seuk
8. Psy
9. Bi (Rain)
10. Kim Soo hyun
12. GD