Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

thanks kim for the info..... hope more pics will surfaced.

shanda, thanks for the trans......... we're happy to see you....... hope everything is fine.

thanks necie, cocomhe, ria, freshspring, mieyan, hclover and everyone for sharing.

edit : kim dearie, how I wish.......  i'll be chased out  :):))

^ Ms Park's pics looks much better ^^ . Thanks freshspring and it seems SG is the last destination for the exhibition and it had been a long journey... It seems Kyo had been in China and flew direct to Sg ? she will certainly back to filming right after this event if i am not wrong from ms Park's tweet. Kyo must be really tired  :(

btw, i believe dispatch will report this news, kyo in Sg keke

twitpic from naver, and the pic was taken in HK
sg76.jpg

Hey I'm invited for the event. Hopefully can get a glimpse of her.Dear Genah,

I hope this email finds you well!

We are thrilled to be working with Chanel on their launch of their "The Little Black Jacket" Exhibition in Singapore!

As a media partner, we would like to invite you for a private tour where you'll experience and understand the inspiration behind the photos shot by Fashion icon, Karl Lagerfeld, over canapes and champagne.

Please find the details below:

Date: 12 November, Tuesday

Time: 7.30pm

Venue: ArtScience Museum, Marina Bay Sands

Guest deaborj

>during my lunch time at the office, when I checked this forum, the latest post was of Ms Shanda and her translation of her thoughts in coming home (kansahamnida ms shanda) :D...then when I got home,  all of a sudden there are lovely pics of our girl attending the LBD event in Singapore...and what great pics....(yes I agree the tweetpics of Ms Park is clearer) and i'm always happy to see her with Kyo, including Divashim, they are really like family. Kyo must have missed her long hair that's why she had extensions for this event.So be it long and short hair, she always look beautiful. :x

I noticed that all who saw her where gushing how beautiful and gorgeous she is in person...oh how I wish I'd really get the chance to see her one day in person...that would be like a thrill of a lifetime for me.

[-O<

gdc9.jpg

I wonder who she was texting?.oh well, for all we know she's texting her mom telling her how she misses her kimchi and siblings (right ms shanda?)...;D

Guest deaborj

@cocomhe  -  I searched this Laniege commercial on you tube as there was this very very lucky man who was able to PINCH Kyo's cheeks. Check this link out.

credit to the owners of the video

Have a great day chinngus. We have something to be happy about this morning because of the lovely LBJ pics :D

^^ WOW thanks a lot dearies for sharing :x

Kyo looks absolutely stunning in her outfit and i totally love her ponytail hairstyle...it brings out her perfect face into sharp relief... 8-> :-bd 

ktzf.png8kuf.png

its all the more amazing to know our kyo is the cover girl for chanel and its invitations :D

fn1b.png

baidu