Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks Khxy ~ I love that article. It really does describe where Kyo is at in her career perfectly! She is truly a "real" actress. We have known this all along, but it is great that others, especially critics are also realizing it, too! :D

Also, thank you for the translations of Kyo's book! Maybe between the two of us, we can have the entire book translated:P hehe. I took a break from translating it to focus on "That Winter," but I think I can squeeze some time to do a few here and there. Again, thank you.

What does the Chinese version of Kyo's book look like? Can you share a pic?

Thank you freshspring for the behind the scenes from
High Cut! They look amazing!!

thank you khxy for that awesome article you've translated...Anyone want a tissue?? I'm move to tears that finally our girl is getting the recognition she sooo well deserve..A long overdue recognition that is so fruitful and worth the wait...I guess I've hunger for this kind of recognition for her..It's been hard, right fellow SHKoers?? That specific phase of criticism was really hard but now she is getting all the praises and hopefully more challenging role will come her way now that she has proven herself.... <:-P

khxy, thanks dear for the translation..so happy to hear all the praises Kyo deserves :D 

I feel a bit sad when thinking about twtwb will be soon over and i have already this withdrawal syndrome  :(  . On a lighter note, i can have more time to spend at our beloved thread and looking forward to kyo's upcoming movie..and with Chang Chen, this hottie had been waiting for working with Kyo for all these years...gah, can't wait for CC-Kyo couple too.. kekeke..

so beautiful

36289542.jpg

Guest july22

Hello everyone!

First Thanks for all the information and images
 When I saw the wonderful responses that this charming drama at the
Following links
http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/that-winter-the-wind-blows/
http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=25046
I'm not the only awaits every week to see the next episode
And the ratings really excellent ...
:-)

I'm so happy for SHK (all the praises and recognitions that she's receiving now). she deserved this applause coz she worked hard for it. 
I'm one of the silent fan that always praying for her good health and of course her happy love life. Hope that she will meet a guy that will protect her no matter what.
i became a fan of her since AIMH. 

Full House was the first K-drama I watched and now, around 8 years later, I'm watching TWTWB. It's absolutely amazing how she looks exactly the same. She's just so gorgeous and she's a wonderful actress. I'm in love! Haha. <3

Guest sunshine4ever

@songhyegyonet, Shanda, I haven't seen it yet although I have seen other versions of it. Thanks so much for the more detailed ones and thank you so much, too, for the awesome translations of HK's recent news. :D We owe much to you. <3

"Tenderer Romance adultery" ... 'winter', and its highest ratings

[Dispatch = choeingyeong reporter] SBS-TV the winter, the wind blows' (hereafter 'winter') record its highest ratings.

'Winter', which aired in the last 14 days 14.9% (less than Nielsen Korea, national standards) ratings were recorded. Figures episode written by the last 13 days 14.2% 0.7% rise. The same time period ratings. Throne firmly kept sumokgeuk.

Sewage from the broadcast (Cho) fifty (Song Hye Kyo) tried to revive the brain tumor recurrence. Eventually decided to go ohyoungeun surgery. Romance was also maximize Ohyoungeun discover yourself to feel the emotion more than a brother to the sewage. Pole trailing sewage was asleep, unfortunately looked more the fifty kiss to expect next time.

Meanwhile, KBS-2TV 'IRIS 2' was recorded the same episode and 10.0% viewership in the past 13 days. MBC-TV '7 grade civil servants' 8.5% 7.9% 0.6% rise recorded the last episode, but still

Actress Song Hye-kyo admitted she was all over Jo In-Seong.

The press conference for SBS "That Winter, the Wind Blows" was held on the 14th in Seoul.

Song Hye-kyo said, "Jo In-Seong is really nice to me. We've known each other for a long time. I only thought he was handsome then but now that I'm working with him, I see that he's passionate and energetic about everything".

"There are many emotional scenes in this drama. Sometimes it's tough according to my condition but Jo In-Seong always helps me set my mood right".

"I am also disappointed about not being able to see him in the eyes in the drama because I am blind. When I watch the drama on TV at home, I feel myself falling for Oh Soo".

"I am happy to work with him and I am grateful for him helping me so much".\

Actress Song Hye-kyo claimed, she's always taking care of her skin and that she feels the need to take care of it more and more, especially when she was asked, "how does she kept her skin so clear and white?"

She also claimed, the directors and producers that she meets make her look nice on TV.

Netizens say, "Where does she get care?", "She's pretty even without care" and more.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo's "That Winter, the Wind Blows" can be seen every Wednesday and Thursday night at 10PM.

Jo In-Seong kissed Song Hye-kyo on the episode of SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows".

Previously, Oh Yeong (Song Hye-kyo) was diagnosed for a brain tumor and the doctor told Oh Soo (Jo In-Seong) that there was no hope for a case like this. Oh Soo cried in the hallway.

He was pitifully looking at a sleeping Oh Yeong and realized his love for her was growing. He got close to kiss her, then suddenly, Oh Yeong opened her eyes in surprise.

The episode ended like this and made the viewers anxious.

In the upcoming episode, Oh Yeong asked him why he did that and Oh Soo replied, "Because I love you" and announced that it was over-playing the fake brother.

SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" remained in first place.

According to Nielson Korea on the 14th, "That Winter, the Wind Blows" rated 14.2%.

This is 0.2% lower than last week's episode but remained in first place.

While Oh Yeong's (Song Hye-kyo) brain tumor was rediscovered, Oh Soo struggled to save her.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV "IRIS 2" and MBC "7th Grade Civil Servant" rated 10.0% and 7.9%.

Netizens say, "No one can beat 'That Winter, the Wind Blows'", "I can't wait for today", "It's getting more and more interesting" and more.

Hi @songhyegyonet, yes Shanda we could both just translate the whole book hehe.I'm still trying to get the chinese version apparently it's still not available to those outside China. So now there's only a few that i can translate,here's the cover of Chinese version http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2214231391
source as labelled

I just had to stop by and say that as much as I'm infatuated with Oh Soo (as with every woman out there) I'm just as infatuated with Oh Young, thanks to SHK!  Her acting for this role is just perfection!!!! Since I been backtracking more through this thread, I think I find myself fangirling about her! Wow, what a pure person! From her silent volunteering to her charitable projects, she is just awesome all around!!!  She's also breaking the barrier that you have to be 5'9 to model and be recognized! As a petite person myself, I find it admirable that she's carved a name for herself not just within Korea, but internationally as well!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTI3NTI0MjQ0.html
I think the press conference has been translated before so i will just translate JIS&SHK interview portion:
Starts off with JIS walking
How's your feeling now?JIS:very excited and happy,it's been some time.JIS:give me a paper
SHK: the effects of the paper will  work

It's been some times since both of you take part in drama,is there any difficulty in choosing the drama you want to take part in?SHK:teacher Noh writings and works have always been great,same goes to Director Kim's directing.Many knows that and these what makes interested to come on board,there's no reason to say no.JIS: I am 30 and there's always this ambitious thought of me to be better .I think my character in this drama will bring me further and it's challenging for me so i decided to take part too.It's also because of Writer Noh and Director Kim that i accepted it without much thought.
Do you meet with any difficulty by acting as a blind girl?SHK:it's difficult.I went to visit the centre,did my homework and i realised that we have so many biasness against the disabled.Actually the disabled and us are not that different,we are all the same.
There's the debate regarding you wearing high heels in the dramaSHK:Because you are blind thus you cannot do many things,this is the wrong perception of many.Young will only wear heels when she has her assistant/friend with her,she will not wear them when she is alone.JIS:yea she is wearing heels now because she has her assistant with her (laughters..)(The caption read :In Sung self declared that he is Hye Kyo's assistant?)
How's the filming atmosphere?SHK: it's really good, Jis is the joy spreader and he makes the set livelier.There's always laughters around.
What did he do to make all of you laugh?SHK: He always jokes and plays around but  it's hard for him to be funny/joke nowJIS: because filming is very serious so i want to make the set a little more relaxing.I think if we are happier and more relax,we can film better .
Two of you have similarities,both of you are good at crying scenes.JIS:i can't really do crying scenes now.As time passes and maybe because i'm a man,it's harder for me to express myself through tears. Hye Kyo is really good at crying, she is really good at controlling her emotions.It's like as if she has a switch.SHK:no he cries really well...JIS:cos i practised at home
Acting is...SHK: hard,really hard.When i was young i thought that 10 years down the road,i will think that acting is something simple.But now as i get older i think that acting is getting harder.JIS:Eventhough acting is my passion but there are times when i really do not want to act.When i'm not acting,i feel like acting and when i am acting i feel that it's so hard.It's frustrating
source:youku